Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A B SinghYour feedback matters!
I have facing lot of acne breakouts on my skin and also dark circles. I have started to have black coffee without sugar and cinnamon and honey milk. Is it okay to continue with these two?
I have few marks on my forehead, and histopathology report gave verruca plana and epidermodysplasia verruciformis. What could be the appropriate treatment option?
I am almost 30 years still single and a working woman. I have lot of hair loss. My hair volume is very less. Please suggest me how can I control hair fall and re-grow.
I am 18yrs old female and I have done permanent hair straightening to my hair. How do I get my original hair back?
I have pimples and marks on my skin and I HV visited the hospital twice but still its not cured please suggest me what are the prevention measures.
I am suganya 21 years old I have open pores in my face and oil skin also please give the solution clear open pores.
I have eczema on the right ankle. Doctor has prescribed Lycopodium 6 one drop three times a day for 10 days. But it has not cured completely. Now I am not under medication. Please suggest homoeo medicine. Tanu lal Mukherjee.
I am having hair loss and no solution for it, even I tried all the possible things but it was not cured so help me out in which way I can stop my hair loss?
Mu hair are white. what I do please me hurry up because I am in very difficult situation. Please tell me hurry up I shall be thankful to you.
I have lots of pimples on my face. There after pimples changes into dark spots I need a remedy please help.
Hello Doctor I am 28 year old man I have back pain and dandruff problem last 1 month what should I do please tell me.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.