Doctor in Vardaan Hospital
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Vardaan HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hello Lybrate Doctors, I am 28 years old working lady. Around from last 1 year my back, knees, shoulders are aching and I am having very much difficulty in sitting & getting up after sitting. I feel like I am getting old & these are symptoms of weak bones due to ageing. I don't need medicines but some home remedies like please suggest some healthy drinks. Will women horlicks work in my case ?Thanks in advance.
I have a back and a chest pain and I have taken sumo tablet, also I have drink milk before the medicine. Is it ok to take sumo for pain?
Pain in knee while bending and moving. Feels like it has become small and swelling is there inside knees. I am this problem from past 1 year and now day by day my knee is getting worse.
Hi, Please suggest Knee sound and pain is there any solution to stop the knee sound.Please suggest something for that.
I am suffering severe left side neck pain from last week and I am 27 year old. Please suggest and am looking for remedy.
I am 27 year old and I have Lowe back pain for the past one month. Currently, I am meeting a physiotherapist for last two days. But pain is not subsiding. Is there a complete cure of it? If yes, what I need to do.
I have knee pain from 1 year. I got myself tested in MRI, x-ray but nothing is there. I have vit d deficiency .what should I do now? I mean why do I get pain in knee only.
I have both shoulder burning pain with shoulder weakness when I lift any things also feel pain in back neck and also feel tired all time I have done R. A test anti ccp CRP ESR and ANA and urine test all are normal I am taking pregaba d 75 medicine but nothing help me please guide me in this matter how can I get diagnosis of same condition pain also in my upper arm and hand elbow joints.
Hello doctor why now days if I am doing masturbate after 1 or 2 days when I am walking I am feeling some needle or pinching sensation in my foot after if I am not doing masturbate for 20 r 30 days it is slowly disappearing.
I have sudden pain in one knee when I squat. My work requires lot of squatting as I am in civil line. Regards, Madan.
Hi, From last 2 months I am having a lot of pain in my thoracic spine how I should get rid off these pain completely.
Hello I am 29 years male suffering form potts spine in l4 and l5 joints from last 1 years I am taking my ATD medicine regularly. Some time I have pain in my back during seating position. Please tell me when this pain gone completely.
I have hip pain exactly one year back I met with an accident then it was a acl tear then it healed by itself. Now hip pain occurring on same leg.
Hello actually my right side face is paining while I am chewing food the pain is more near ear area it is paining since today morning I am very afraid pls help me pls reply fast. And also when I am chewing from left side it paining a lot and when I chew from right side the pain is less pls reply now. And tell me is it serious.
Burning in uterus pain in lower pelvic ,pain in back ,frequent urination feeling, dizziness,shortness of breath.
Continuous pain from neck to hand from tomorrow and hands are stiff (chitti typa ka chana) and pain in hands.
Hello. This is Anusha. M having calcium deficiency (5.1) m getting joints pain specially knees and hands. So my doctor gave calcium chewable supplements. And I told about my joints pain so my doctor said that "u have alcium deficiency and also you have vitamin D deficiency" so weekly once am having vitamin D chewable supplement which is suggested by my doctor. So is there any food to have all these vitamins and calcium. How to overcome from this problem?
Pain in the back can be due to a number of reasons. It may be habitual, occupational, sports-related, or idiopathic.
- Habitual pain is usually due to patients being habituated to a faulty posture.
- Occupational pain is related to professions, which require standing or driving for long hours or professions like dentists who need to have a bent posture for extended periods of time.
- Sports-related pain usually affects athletes or children who bend their back inadvertently during taking part in sports.
Apart from these, back pain may also occur due to unknown or unrelated reasons. Homeopathic is a great alternative compared to allopathic medicines because it has no side effects and the cure is long term. The several homeopathic medications that may be used for back pain are as follows:
- Sulphur: It is a great remedy for patients who have back pain due to a slouching posture and whose pain worsens when they stand up.
- Ruta Graveolens: It is the remedy of choice in cases the patient experiences stiffness in joint or muscles, accompanied with feeling of soreness and lameness all over the back.
- Aesculus: It is a good homeopathic remedy in cases of very low back pain, which gets worse when the patient tried to stand upright from a previously sitting position.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: It is a recommended medicine in cases of pain of the lower back, shoulders and neck. Pain is worsened by damp and cold weather and by movement. Relief to such pain is provided by massage, hot baths, and warm applications.
- Arnica: This homeopathic gel is popular for its good effect on soft tissues and muscular pain.
- Nux Vomica: It is a great remedy for cases where pain gets worse by damp and cold weather, especially at night and painful muscle cramps are experienced in the lower back.
- Ignatia: It is a good remedy for emotional distress and for pain in the muscles of the lower back.
- Natrum Muriaticum: It is indicated for use in the pain of the lower back, which gets better from lying down on a hard surface.
- Bryonia: It is recommended in cases of strong pain in the lower back that prevents the patient from even moving, turning from side to side in the bed, coughing, or making any kind of sudden movement.
- Kali Carbonicium: It is a good remedy for patients who have frequent and strong night pains, accompanied with increased back pain during menses.
In addition to these, there are other homeopathic remedies that are recommended in cases of back pain such as Cimifuga, Calcarea Carbonica, Calcarea Phosphorica, Dulcamara, etc.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!