Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Upashana ClinicYour feedback matters!
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications.
The urethra is a thin tube that is responsible for carrying urine from the bladder. The urethra is wide enough to facilitate a free flow of urine. However, in some cases, the tube can narrow down and it can restrict urinary flow. This condition is known as a urethral stricture. It is a condition that affects mostly men.
The inflammation of the tubular tissues or the presence of scar tissue is the number one cause for urethral stricture. In some cases, an accident or the injury to the groin area can also lead to the formation of such thin tubes. The other factors can include pelvic fractures, radiation, urinary infection and in some cases even STDs(Sexually Transmitted Disease).
Most of the symptoms of Urethral stricture are mild. Only in some rare cases, the symptoms can be extreme. These can include weak or restricted urine flow, frequent urges to urinate, and feeling of heaviness in the bladder, a burning sensation during urination, swelling and pain while urinating. Sometimes your urine may discharge volts of blood and the color of urine may change.
Diagnosis is by a physical examination and by analyzing the urine samples. In most of the cases, the thickness of the walls is measured by cystoscopy. The rate of the urine passed may also be checked for identifying the symptoms.
Treatment depends on the severity of the condition. Nonsurgical methods aim to improve the width of the urethra. This is done by using an instrument called a dilator. This is done as an outpatient procedure. This procedure is the most common method done and is done for most of the milder cases. Surgery is another option. The surgery aims to remove the heaviness of the urethra and enlarges the size of the flow.
Urine Flow Diversion:
This is done in extremely rare cases if the bladder has to be completely removed. In those cases, hole in the abdomen is done and urine is bypassed to that hole. However, this is an extremely rare scenario.
Try to avoid injuries in the groin area. If you are playing sports or a fitness enthusiast, use proper protection for your abdominal and groin regions. Try to always have safe sex and if you feel that there is some discomfort or some uneasiness while passing urine, do consult with a doctor immediately. In many cases, the condition can be avoided if proper precautions are taken.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible.