Musculoskeletal Injury Physiotherapy
Range Of Motion Exercise Treatment
Post Surgery Rehabilitation
Sensory Integration Therapy
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Computerised Traction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Manual Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Achilles Tendon Rupture Treatment
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Submit a review for Unique Mobile Physiotherapy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 40 years old lady my problem is left side knee very pain I am working women but I walking time very painful please suggestion.
I'm outside India. From last 4-5 days I'm feeling continuous pain in my back near below left shoulder. I used moov spray, Himani fast relief, hot fomentation & pain removing strip etc. But no relief. Kindly know the symptoms and advise quick advise for relief. Thanks.
I suddenly felt a little pain in my left diaphragm that is the last rib on the left side last night. I didn't pay too much attention but now the pain is still there and has increased .it is a dull ache in that area. Other than that I feel no problem at all just that I haven't passed motions since the last two days. I have exams in a couple of days .please help me with my condition. What can be the possible causes and how do I treat it easily at home.
Popping sound in my knee, it feels as if some misalignment, after 2,3 simultaneous moment knee gets back to position, sometimes I even feel pain. Had visited doc he suggested physiotherapy which I undergone for 2 consecutive weeks. No relief till now, Doc than asked for Vita d tablets even having them for one month, still popping sound, pain and misalignment feeling.
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities such as sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine, these damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity.
However, it is often very difficult to pin point the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes for back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the commuter. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smart phones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern, when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands releases stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.
Joints are intersections between bones; they provide support to your body during movement. There are a host of conditions which might lead to joint pain; they are bursitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout. The most common joint pain disorders are knee pain, hip pain and shoulder pain.
Ayurveda associates joint pain with loss of bone density in the joints. This problem is characterized by a feeling of discomfort and cracking sounds. If the condition is not treated, it might lead to immobilization of the joint. The condition of the bones tends to deteriorate as they do not receive enough nutrition.
The other cause that leads to joint pain is toxin accumulation in the joints. As the toxin accumulates, it leads to heavy and stiff joints. If preventive measures are not taken on time, continuous accumulation of toxins may lead to swollen joints.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for joint pain are:
- Diet: Focus on eating foods especially that are salty, sour and sweet in taste. Add healthy foods such as rye and quinoa along with ghee as they pacify the "vata" in your body. Focus on natural foods such as vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Herbs: Certain herbs such as turmeric help to treat joint pain. It contains curcumin that has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the pain. You may also consume fenugreek seeds for its antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make sure you exercise on a daily basis, do basic bodyweight exercises such as push-ups and squats to improve your strength. You may also start with yoga workouts to build flexibility and mobility in your body.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Limit smoking and alcohol consumption to keep your body healthy, and free from free radical damage. Alcohol may also cause you to put on weight, thus leading to obesity. Smoking may cause various problems in the lungs that may lead to breathing disorders.