Doctor in Tulsi Holistic Clinic
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Tulsi Holistic ClinicYour feedback matters!
It's about four month which we migrated to other country and I have lost about 6 pounds weight. I don't know what's the exact reason. Would you please advise me.
Hlo doctor, I am 18 years old. I have got dark circles and deep sunken eyes. I have a chubby face. And with deep sunken eyes. It seems like a dull and like a patients face. Due to my face fat my cheeks seems like coming outwards and my eyes are going inwards. I do not have any kind of stress or worries. I sleep at 9 pm daily and wake up at 5 pm early morning. I take 7-8 hrs of sleep daily. I take a healthy diet. Please help me.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
So, here's all you need to know about laser hair removal:
* Precision: The laser beam that is set on to the skin gets absorbed by the pigment present in the hair follicles. Each pulse of this laser will take a nano second to treat many follicles at one time. The areas like the upper lip and the bikini line can be treated in a matter of minutes.
* Duration: Most people going through this treatment will require at least five to seven sessions so as to attain permanent hair loss.
* Preparation: The procedure does not merely consist of a process that zaps the unwanted hair. Considerable preparation has to go into it, especially since it a long-term treatment method. Avoid waxing or electrolysis at least six weeks before the treatment as this may make the skin tender. Also, since the laser beams affect the hair roots that it can catch, it is best to have them grown out so that the procedure is more effective. Also, you will need to limit your time in the sun before going in for the procedure.
* Trimming: Before the procedure actually starts, the hair will require trimming. A few millimeters will be removed, just above the surface of the skin.
* Adjustments: Once the trimming is done, the laser equipment will be trained on your skin for a process of adjustment which will involve studying and adjusting as per the color, thickness and the site of hair removal. Also, the adjustment will be done in terms of the skin color.
* Protection: Before the laser pulses are administered, the expert will need to wear eye protection and cover the site of hair removal with a cooling gel that will protect the skin. Also, a test pulse will be administered on to a small patch first, in order to see if there is any reaction or inflammation.
* Aftermath: After the procedure, the application of anti-inflammatory creams and lotions will take place, following which the next session will be scheduled. Usually, the next session will be three to four weeks later.
You must make sure that you going to a well-known clinic where the laser hair removal process is conducted by an expert.
Oily skin is a result of overactive sebaceous glands that produce excessive oil, thus giving the skin its characteristic greasy look. Oily skin is usually caused by a number of factors such as stress, food, genetics and hormonal changes in the body. Blackheads, whiteheads and acne are some complications that can result from skin.
1. Use warm water to clean your skin
Cleaning your face with warm water opens up the pores and clears the dirt from; thus removing the layer of oil on the face more effectively than cold water.
2. Face masks
You may use face masks such as sandalwood or fuller earth to get rid of the excessive oil on the skin. In addition to removing oil, it also cleans and removes impurities from the skin.
3. Limit scrubbing
You should restrict exfoliating your face 2-3 times a week as too much exfoliation may result in excessive oil production. Over scrubbing may cause the skin to lose its natural oils and turn dry.
4. Use a toner
You may apply toner on the skin regularly for its astringent properties that help in cooling and soothing the skin. It also reduces pore size which thus decreases oil production.
Diet plays an important role in the health of your skin, so consuming too many oily and fried foods can increase the chances of getting acne and pimples on your skin. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep your skin healthy.
6. Stay hydrated
Drinking water regularly helps in replenishing the lost fluids from your body and it also improves overall body health.
7. Use medicated pads
To freshen up your face, use wet tissues or medicated pads to soak up the oil which shall help in freshening up your face.
8. Choose makeup wisely
It is not recommended to use heavy makeup if you have an oily skin. Instead use water based makeup that is light and oily skin friendly.
Hi, I am suffering from dark circles I have checked my hemoglobin level and that is 14 and there is no heredity in my family and I used to sleep at 11 pm and wake up at 7.30 and I have lots of water and fruits in my diet stii I am suffering used almond oil for 3 month but no result.
The quest to look and feel young is never ending. Almost everybody feels they could look a couple of years younger with a few wrinkles less and firmer skin. While this was within access of only celebrities who could afford the various plastic surgical procedures a few decades ago, times have changed now. Scientists and doctors are doing researches to find more affordable and non-surgical ways of getting to look younger.
Botox was one of the wonderful results of this search. Clostridium botulinum produces a toxin known as botulinum. In extremely minor amounts, this toxin can paralyze muscles and this property of it is used to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines.
How Botox works: The muscles react when they receive a message from the nerve through chemicals known as neurotransmitters. Acetylcholine is one such chemical, which is present in the face and sends messages to the facial skin from the nerves. What Botox does is prevent the release of acetylcholine and so the muscle does not receive any message, and so does not contract. This reduces the amount of wrinkles and fine lines.
Medical and Cosmetic Indications As Mentioned Below:
For cosmetic purposes, they are most frequently used to reduce wrinkles on face and fine lines under the eyes and on the forehead. The wrinkles appear softened after the use of Botox, producing a younger, firmer skin. Aside from its cosmetic use, there are various other conditions for which Botox is medically approved for a number of medical ailments like
- Chronic migraine
- Blepharospasm (spasm of the eyelids)
- Chronic neck spasms
- Excessive sweating
- Overactive bladder (resulting in frequent urination)
- Spasticity resulting from stroke
- Crow's feet (outer corner of the eyes)
- Urinary incontinence
- Lazy eye (strabismus)
- Bruxism (tooth grinding)
- Esophageal motility disorders
The list is only set to get longer as more indications for Botox are identified. However, as mentioned, being an extremely toxic substance, it should be used only under complete medical supervision.
The Cosmetic Indications are:
- Crow's feet
- Frown lines
- Bunny lines
- Flared nostrils
- Gummy smile
- Marrionette lines
- Poppy chin
- Enlarged jaw
- Muscles neck lifting
- Aged neck bands
- Enlarged pores
Side effects: Needless to say, there are side effects to this too, but when administered properly, it is an extremely safe procedure.
- Allergic reaction: Very few people might have an allergic reaction to the toxin
- Mild pain or redness at the injection site
- Temporary numbness
However, these are very transient and will subside in a couple of days, by which time the effect of Botox will be visible. Have a thorough discussion with a doctor before going for it.