Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for The Healing Hands And Physiotherapy Clinic - Dr. Yasser KhanYour feedback matters!
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera, asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
3. Get sufficient sleep - Apart from a host of health problems, lack of sleep may also you render you impotent. Studies have shown that testosterone levels of men who are sleep deprived are much lower than in those who get their 8 hours of sleep. A proper sleep schedule should thus be duly adhered to.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether.
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Homeopathy is ideal for all ages for most of ailments acting a better substitute for antibiotics, anti allergic other kinds of medicine. Today most common problem especially in children is cold ; cough which is due to lack of immunity to fight against infections in our surroundings.
Homoeopathy acts as a best source of medicine to boost immunity fight against infections.
Homoeopathy also offers treatment in all allergic, acute long lasting chronic diseases by improving immunity.
There's a time and a place for myths - but not when talking about penis size. Just as it's important to get straight-shooting facts when locating information on penis health, so does a guy need to shoot down any myths about penis size that may come his way.
Why? Well, because society places such a disproportionate emphasis on penis size - and it does so generally for reasons that are based more on myths than on reality. As long as guys go on thinking that it takes 7 or 8 massive inches to provide proper satisfaction to a partner, they're going to have disappointment, potential penis problems and lowered self-esteem.
With that in mind, let's look at common penis size myths.
1. The average penis is six inches long. For many years, this was accepted as a fact, but some more recent studies indicate that an erect penis is more likely to be about 5.1" inches long. That means that many guys who are perfectly normal have thought they were "substandard" for not being the erroneously-reported 6" average - let along the sought-after 7" or more.
2. Women crave a man with a long penis. In fact, surveys indicate that, if size is all a person is looking at, most women (about 90%) are more interested in penile width than length. More importantly, about 85% of women report being perfectly satisfied with their current partner's endowment. (Interestingly enough, usually only between 40 and 55% of men say they are satisfied with their own penis size.)
3. Even if they don't crave it, women still PREFER a longer penis. In fact, for many women an above-average penis can be problematic. While the vagina can stretch to accommodate a surprising range of sizes, it doesn't necessarily do so without some pain. A woman who dates a man with an especially big penis may find that it can take many attempts to achieve proper penetration - and many more to achieve painless penetration.
4. Gay men are better endowed than straight men. This myth gained some scientific currency due to a 1999 retrospective study that did find gay men, on average, had larger equipment. However, that study looked at data that was fifty years old. More importantly, the data was entirely self-reported - which brings into question its validity. At this point, there is no reason to suggest that sexual preference impacts penis size.
5. Hand size correlates with penis size. Sorry, but tiny hands do not mean a tiny penis - or vice versa. Neither does foot size. Yes, in some cases a man with a large hand or foot will have a large penis, but he's equally likely to have a moderate or small one. And the same is true in reverse for a man with small hands and a small penis. Simply more myths.
6. A guy with a small penis is more likely to be faithful. There aren't really valid studies to support this myth. One study (not especially valid) found that men with a large penis were more likely to cheat on their partners, which makes it easy to infer therefore that a man with a small penis will be faithful. But there really is nothing to suggest that penis size and fidelity are correlated.
Penis size myths need to be debunked so men can get on with more important and fruitful things - such as seeing to their penis health. One excellent way to maintain penis care is via the daily application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Many men will benefit from a crème that contains two key ingredients: L arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that plays a crucial role in allowing penile blood vessels to more open and receptive to increased blood flow. The latter is a neuroprotective ingredient. If a man fears loss of sensation in his penis from rough handling, L-carnitine can help to protect from loss of penis sensitivity.
What should be the time gapping for masturbate. Is it right or not. How it affects on our health and body.
Headache or cephalgia, though is not a serious disease, but the condition has become a part of our daily life for most most of us. Homeopathy form of medicine classifies the headache into two major types i.e. primary headache and secondary headache. Sinusitis, excessive stress and strain to spinal cord or neck due to improper posturing are the major cause for primary headaches.
Secondary headaches are just the warning signal of any other serious pathological disease condition in our body. It might be because of any trauma in head, craniotomy surgeries, and compression of nerve endings because of growing tumour in neck or brain.
Homeopathy is an ancient form of medicine which identifies the exact cause of headache for the person and treats accordingly. Thus, the treatment modalities change from one individual to the other.
Homeopathic medicines for headache:
Belladonna, Pulsatilla, Nux vomica, Bryonia, Gelsemium, iris, Sanguinaria and spigelia are the commonly used homeopathic medicine to treat any type of headache even if it is migraine.
Homeopathy also advices certain self care remedies to relieve headache
- Exercises and massage: Doing exercises and massages improve the circulation and thereby relieve the headache.
- Proper posturing: Identify the postures that causes excessive muscle contraction and strain to the neck and spinal cord. Maintaining good posture helps in relieving headache because of muscle contractions.
- Rest: Headache indicates that your body is lacking adequate rest. Relax and sleep to relieve headache is the best natural way to calm your body from stress.
- Eat small frequent meals: Headache sometimes may also occur as a result of low glucose level so split your meals and have as small frequent feeds. Include foods such as spinach, olive oil and tofu or pumpkin seeds for person who get headache as a result of hypoglycaemic effect.
- Cold compress: Applying ice pack over your forehead helps in relieving the nagging type of headache.
- Stay hydrated : Dehydration is the main cause of headache so have frequent sips of water to maintain the hydration status. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Varicose veins are known to be a very common problem, which result in the inflammation of veins in the body. Veins are the blood vessels, which are responsible for the transfer of deoxygenated blood from the different parts of the body to the heart. Because the blood does not contain oxygen, it has a bluish tinge. As a result varicose veins are most likely to appear bluish when swollen.
This condition is quite common in old people and some are even likely to develop slight ulcers in the vein.
Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins
Certain Homeopathic drugs are said to work wonders for this condition, as they not only offer pain relief, but also make the veins more elastic. This helps with effective circulation and thus, the swelling reduces. The following is a list of some homeopathic medicines that work best to cure varicose veins.
- Hamamelis: It is known to be the best cure for varicose veins. It effectively stops any sort of bleeding from the veins. It also offers relief from pain and from a sensation of heaviness of the legs.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is greatly recommended for women who develop varicose veins during the course of their pregnancy. It immediately does away with the pain. The medicine especially works well for swollen veins of the legs and the hands. Application of a cold pack also helps relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
- Calcarea: It is generally recommended to patients who have varicose veins, but do not suffer from any pain. In case the patient feels chilly and suffers from various other symptoms like some sort of burning sensation in the veins or cold hand and feet, calcarea is a good cure.
- Graphites: It is known to be a great cure for varicose veins that is accompanied with some amount of itching and cramping.
- Arnica: This homeopathic medicine effectively deals with varicose veins accompanied with symptoms like soreness and bruising. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Am 18 year old male I used to masturbate since last 2 years ma'am my health is not increasing and my eyes look dull all are telling me lazy person or drunker .ma'am I'm playing cricket for my District is this harm to my game .all time means whole day I fell sleepy .I can't concentrate in studies or in one things. Ma'am suggest me solutions for all this problem .please ma'am I would be always thank full to you.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend who was virgin 2,3 times and now also I had sex with another girl who also previously had sex with her boyfriend. So is it safe? Now. Risk of diseases and all. I think its normal. Doing sex with uninfected person. Is safe .but still clear me.
I am anuj anuj, kumar pandey. Dear sir My problem is premature Ejaculation. My age is 23 years. I am unmarried. Sir please take me solution my problem.
I have down curve pennies ,while erection my penis bent to down ,is there is problem in sex and marriage life.
I have a itching problem for 2 month in thigh (near of private part) apply dexoderm, surface SN, but not heal properly. How to cure this pls suggest me best treatment for cure this?
I have nightfall very often and every times it weaken me. N my day goes low. I try eating to match my body requirement. Help me how to avoid. Earlier day I use to masturbate n then when I stopped doing I have no control over my night fall.
What are the symptoms of malaria, I am suffering from fever from last 10 days till the time I take medicine the fever is gone for3-4 hours again after 4 hours as the effect of medicine goes low I start to feel cold and again I feel fever.
I am suffering from sigharpatan. I don't give better performance on bed. I discharge in 1 minute on the time of intercourse. Please help me.
I have semen fall very soon before sex. I had this problem. But also continued long months. I don't got any solution early semen fall from penis. My penis very slim and lose weight .top of the penis very soft. No hard yet. My penis not stand very well. Penis muscle not work proper. Kindly help me.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
During the natural course of events, a women's body starts its reproductive phase with menarche and at about 50 years of age, attains menopause. This is when the reproductive function ceases and the ovaries stop producing the hormone estrogen and progesterone. In some cases, for various reasons including medical, the ovaries stop functioning earlier, and this is medically termed early or premature menopause. Menopause that occurs before 40 years of age is termed premature menopause; it is due to primary ovarian insufficiency and occurs in 1% of the women. If it occurs between 45 to 50 years, it is termed early menopause.
Causes: Normal ageing, family history, genetic disorders, autoimmune disorders, toxins, and surgery are some reasons that could lead to premature menopause.
Effects: Estrogen and progesterone have a lot of beneficial effects on a women's body. Reduction in their levels leads to some of the below changes:
- Emotional changes like mood swings, irritability, and in some cases depression, especially in premature menopause.
- Irregular cycles before complete cessation of the menstrual cycles.
- General mucosal dryness leading to vaginal dryness, dry skin, dry eyes.
- There also would be urinary incontinence and reduced sex drive due to reduced hormone levels.
- For women who still would want to have children, infertility would be a big cause for concern. This could lead to other emotional issues, worsening the depression.
- Osteoporosis - Bones lose their density and get weak and are more prone to fracture.
- Cardiovascular health - Post menopause, women are more prone to heart attacks and stroke. Though not fully proven, this is believed to be true as the good role that estrogen plays on blood vessels is negated with menopause.
- Accelerated ageing - Menopause leads to accelerated damage of genetic structures, thereby leading to faster ageing. This also leaves a feeling in the women of being less attractive and less desirable.
There is also a good news, that after menopause women are at lesser risk of cancer - especially breast and ovarian.
It is not easy for women to handle premature menopause. The body undergoes some changes much earlier than expected, and it requires a lot of support and caring and comforting to come to terms with it - especially if associated with infertility or chemotherapy for cancer. Emotional issues of not being able to have children and feeling less attractive require frank talks to boost the person's confidence and increase self-worthiness.
It is easier said than done, but one of the key ways to handle premature menopause is an open discussion.