Submit a review for Sukh Sagar DawakhanaYour feedback matters!
For healthy sex life hypertension must be in well controlled & for that regular medical check-up by qualified doctor is must. many patients don't take care for regular monitoring, once blood pressure is in good control. good healthy lifestyle is very very important.
What a male should do for better preparation of sperms in his semen if there was watery semen is produced before due to the reason of daily masturbation habit?
Hello doctor .during sex with my partner her age is of 27 years. I become tired. What may be the reason. And suggest me to how to have sex for long time.
Is hiv could be completely curable if it is detected in early preliminary stage. If not then what things need to do?
I think I have erection problem! During foreplay everything will be fine but when I try to do intercourse then suddenly I loose my erection! Is it curable? whom shall I consult? Is the treatment very expensive?
My spouse is not much interested in sex but how can I make her sexual feels so that she gets tempted and participate is there any medication. Please help me.
Mild pain in right testicle after masturbation and sex often I get pain in pelvic and right lower back. Testicle Pain will increase while riding bike and passes humps. I have stones in both the kidneys and also varicocele in left testicles. I do masturbation 4 to 5 times a week. Recently I left masturbation for 10 days and pain was reduced. I had gone through scanning several times and notice stones in kidneys. Pain is because of stones or is Der any oder reason behind it please suggest me. One more thing pain is not continues. And is Der any limit for having sex like once day twice day? Will varicocele and sexually active causes fertility problem in future because am not married.
I am 55 years male. I am facing problem of very low erection and early ejaculation. Please suggest some medicine for recovery. Thanks.
Kindly suggest me medicine for good erection with no side effects. I am getting married on this Sunday.
I am 22 year old male I have curved penis to right side have fear whether it will create any problems in experience nd my height is 5'8 then also my penis size is small please help me sir.
Hi team. I am facing erectile dysfunction. Where it erects for a couple of seconds and then to its normal shape. My partner and I have been having issues cause of the same. As well I just am able to make love for 15 min a session now whereas I earlier used to last for more than 45 min. Pls advice. What can I do. I smoke. Trying to quit. I drink very seldom. I have almost lost all stamina. I don't know how. I seriously require help.
What's the daily routine or things that a male should follow in his daily life which will increase the production of sperms in his semen which will sufficient for a pregnancy?
Of a million sperms released in one ejaculation, a single sperm manages to fertilize the egg, which grows into an embryo and then a baby. Due to various reasons, when this does not happen, it is termed as infertility and is currently on the rise.
With In-vitro fertilization (IVF), couples sometimes go through multiple sessions to ensure fertilization. ICSI or intracytoplasmic sperm injection improved this chance of fertilization. It is where a single sperm is used to fertilize an egg in an artificially controlled environment and then injected into the uterus where it grows further.
The next step in this technique is IMSI, where the chances of successful pregnancy are further enhanced and also promises improved quality of the embryo. IMSI, as it stands for, has “morphologically selected” which means under a highly powerful microscope, the best sperms are selected and then used to fertilize the egg. Morphology stands for shape, and the shape of the sperm is a direct indicator of the sperm quality. This not just ensures good success rate but also ensures the sperm which is used produces a high-quality embryo.
- High success rate of fertility
- Reliable and efficient method of ART (assisted reproductive technology)
- More expensive than traditional IVF methods or ICSI
- Requires complex equipment, training, and set-up
- Useful in couples who have failed IVF previously
- Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
- Poor sperm quality
What to expect?
Both partners are prepared both physically and mentally prior to IMSI.
Before the procedure - men:
- A screening is first done to decide if the sperms can be used directly
- In case of hereditary diseases, a donor is preferred
- The first technical step involves sperm collection, either directly or through a donor
- Sperms are collected either through masturbation or through a small incision in the testicles
- Sperms used could be fresh or frozen; fresh ones may be stored for later use also
Before the procedure – women:
- The woman is put on some ovulation therapy to ensure the release of multiple eggs, so a good one is picked. These high doses of hormones ensure multiple eggs are released.
- Egg release is monitored through blood and urine tests
- They are collected within after 36 hours of release
During the IMSI procedure:
- A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass container containing hyaluronidase
- Sperms are placed in a medium which will slow their movement, which enables picking a good sperm for fertilization
- The dual advantage of this is that in addition to a high success rate of fertilization, the quality of the embryo is also assured
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.