Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for SRG HospitalYour feedback matters!
While sex is an important part of an adult’s life, it may also come with a number of problems for certain people. Sexual addiction is a problem faced by many and includes a wide range of behavioural patterns when it comes to sex and excessive indulgence in the same. This condition may impact the life of an individual in a significant and even debilitating manner. While many people may confuse this with mere addiction to porn, this is not true. Let us find out more.
Types of Sexual Addiction: There are a number of ways in which sexual addiction may be characterised. As mentioned above, it does not merely include addiction to pornography or any other aspect of sex. It may include an addiction of one or multiple aspects, which include pornography as well. The various forms of sexual addiction include pornography addiction, addiction to fantasy or masturbation, addiction to sadistic behaviour, addition to prostitution, and other excess sexual activities and pursuits like exhibitionism.
Symptoms and Signs: There are a number of physical and emotional symptoms and signs of this condition. The patients suffering from this condition may end up isolating or alienating their partners, which is one of the most common giveaways of this condition. They may also go from one relationship to another in no time at all, with multiple partners in many cases. Also, they will not really have healthy relationships with their partners because of their fantasy based perceptions when it comes to sex. The physical symptoms of this condition include falling prey to venereal diseases and infections on a frequent basis, as well as the exposure to unwanted pregnancy in at least 70% of the cases, as per many medical reports. Anxiety, depression and substance abuse are also some of the common outcomes of this kind of addiction.
Treatment: Sexual addiction and sexual dependency can be treated by first of all treating the physical manifestations of this condition and its symptoms like infections and other ailments. This will be done with the help of medication in most cases. Further, the patient will be put through CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy as well as other forms of sex therapy so that the evaluator or psychologist may find the root cause behind the condition.
This kind of therapy usually follows the route of exhaustive discussions in which the patient will be asked to talk about his or her emotions and problems. These will then be used in order to reprogram the attitude and thinking of the patient. In such cases, the patient will also be encouraged to invest time and effort in the emotional side of a committed relationship so that the dependency on sex may reduce. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.
- There are a number of possible causes of facial trauma. Motor vehicle accidents, accidental falls, sports injuries, interpersonal violence and work related injuries. Types of facial injuries can range from injuries of teeth to extremely severe injuries of the skin and bones of the face. Typically, facial injuries are classified as soft tissue injuries (skin and gums), bone injuries (fractures), or injuries to special regions (such as the eyes, facial nerves or the salivary glands).
- Facial injuries have the potential to cause disfigurement and loss of function; for example, blindness or difficulty in moving the jaw. Facial trauma can also be deadly, because it can cause severe bleeding or interference with the airway thus a primary concern in treatment is enszuring that the airway is open and not threatened so that the patient can breathe. Hence, a patient with maxillofacial trauma requires the assistance of various medical specialties. Dr. Sumit agarwal is a skilled maxillofacial surgeon, with all the team members having special skills to handle maxillofacial trauma. The maxillofacial team is an integral part of the trauma team thus ensuring comprehensive trauma care.
- All the surgeries are done via intraoral incisions if facial incisions are required, all such incisions are placed within the hair line or in skin creases so as to avoid visible scars so most of the trauma surgery is" scar less.
Soft tissue injuries of face
- When soft tissue injuries such as lacerations or deep abrasions with skin loss occur on the face, they are repaired by suturing, skin grafts or mobilising local and distant tissues. In addition to the obvious concern of providing a repair that yields the best cosmetic result possible, care is taken to inspect for and treat injuries to structures such as facial nerves, salivary glands and salivary ducts (or outflow channels). A well-trained oral and maxillofacial surgeonsare proficient at diagnosing and treating all types of facial lacerations.
- A severe laceration may sometimes require general anaesthesia to properly identify cut nerves and provide a stable condition for operative closure. Laceration of face requires meticulous closure of wound which is accomplished in an operating room setting for best aesthetic and functional results.
Formulation of 50 kg bag (broiler feed)
Broilers have different feed requirements in terms of energy, proteins, and minerals during different stages of their growth.Therefore, it is important that farmers adapt feed rations to these requirements for maximum production. Young broilers have a high protein requirement for the development of muscles, feathers, etc. As the broilers grow, their energy requirements for the deposit of fat increase and their protein requirements decrease. They require high protein content in their starter rations than in the grower and finisher rations. Broilers should have a feed that has between 22 – 24 per cent digestible crude protein, DCP.
The following guidelines can help the farmer to make the right feed at each stage of growth:
- 7.2kg of whole maize
- 11.9kg of maize germ
- 9.5kg of wheat pollard
- 7.2kg wheat bran
- 4.3kg of cotton seed cake
- 3.4kg of sunflower cake
- 2.1kg of fishmeal
- 1.4kg of lime
- 2.5kg of soya meal
- 45g of bone meal
- 10g of grower PMX
- 5g of salt
- 5g of coccidiostat
- 5g of Zincbacitrach
Broiler starter feed (1-4 weeks)
- 28.6kg of whole maize
- 8.6kg of fishmeal
- 10kg of soya bean meal
- 2.9kg of lime
- 70g of premix
Amino acids to add
- 35g of lysine
- 35g of threonine
Preparing of layers chick mash (1-4 weeks)
chicks require feed with Digestible Crude Protein (DCP) of between 18 to 20 per cent. Amino acids are important nutrients in all feeds in order to make a complete feed for all animals. For hybrid chickens, the addition of amino acids is very important to maintain a balanced diet for fast growth
(50 kg bag of chick mash)
- 22.5kg of whole maize
- 6.5kg of wheat bran,
- 5.0 kg of wheat pollard,
- 12 kg of sunflower (or 12 kg of linseed),
- 1.1 kg of fishmeal
- 1.25 kg of lime
- 30g of salt
- 20g of premix
Amino acids to be added
- 70g of tryptophan
- 3.0g of lysine
- 10g of methionine
- 70 g of threonine
- 50g of enzymes
- 60g of coccidiostat
- 50g of toxin binder
To make a 50 kg bag growers feed (1 to 8 weeks), it is very necessary that pullets or young layers should be provided with a feed having a protein content of between 16 and 18 per cent. Such feed makes the pullet to grow fast and prepare for egg laying.
Note: Layers’ feed should never be fed to chickens younger than 18 weeks as it contains calcium that can damage their kidneys (they can develop kidney stones), which interfere with egg production and also shorten their lifespan. Grit (sand) should be provided to growers that are not on free range to aid in digestion.
70 kg bag layer mash (18 weeks and above)
- 24.3kg of whole maize
- 8.6kg of Soya
- 5.7kg of fishmeal
- 7.1kg of maize bran, rice germ or wheat bran
- 4.3 kg of lime
- 180g premix
Amino acids to be added
- 70g lysine
- 35g methionine
- 70kg threonine
- 35g tryptophan
- 50g toxin binder
Note: Layer feed should contain a Digestible Crude Protein (DCP) content of between 16-18 per cent. Calcium is important for the formation of eggshells (Laying hens that do not get enough calcium will use the calcium stored in their own bone tissue to produce eggshells). Layer feed should be introduced at 18 weeks.
- When making home made feed rations, it is important to do experimental trials. Isolate a number of chickens, feed them and observing their performance. If the feed rations are right, the broilers will grow fast and the layers will increase egg production (at least 1 egg after every 27 hours).
- Farmers should be very careful with the quality of feed ingredients or raw materials. Poultry, especially chickens are very sensitive to feeds that contain mycotoxins which are present in most of the raw materials. Never use rotten maize to make chicken feed.
- Buy quality fishmeal from reputable companies. If omena(silver cyprinid) is used the farmers must be sure of its quality; most of the omena in the open-air markets may be contaminated.
- It is very important to mix all the micronutrients (amino acids) first before mixing with the rest of the feed.
- For mixing farmers are advised to use a drum mixer (many welding artisans can make one). Never use a shovel to mix feed because the ingredients will be unevenly distributed.
- Never use rotten raw materials like maize to make feed. Rotten materials might contain mycotoxins which are detrimental to poultry health.
- Small scale families can contribute resources to the making of feed to ensure high-quality feed materials are used and also reduce costs.
Note: To improve on the feed quality, farmers making their own feeds should always have it tested to ensure the feed is well balanced.You can take your feed samples to agro-chemical industries for testing to ensure the feeds are balanced nutritionally.
Hey. Actually I am very nervous as my girlfriend is 6 days late from her periods actually we had a sex without protection but I did not cum inside and I have given her i-pill as a precaution within 24 hours then after taking the pill she bleed after 7 days but now she is not having periods on that time when she normally used to have so please can you guide me what to do.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled.