Doctor in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
Submit a review for Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, DelhiYour feedback matters!
How to lose weight and up my fitness level give diet chart so I lost my weight n up my fitness level.
Good morning, I am Vijay 30 years old. My night is 5.10 and my weight is 103. I am doing exercise and doing diet also I am not able to reduce my weight. Pls give me some suggestions to reduce my weight.
Check your BMI, maintain a healthy weight. If you are overweight, ask your doctor to create a weight loss plan for you.
I am going gym since last 1 year but I have not been able to reduce my weight much. Please suggest the best fat burner that I should take. Earlier I had lipo 6 for her. And it was effective. But then I took next file. It did not made much chAnges.
Hi, I am 34 years. I feel my whole body full weight. I mean I feel like heaviness in body. Why it is happening?Please tell me how to loss my weight ?
Excessive fat in the body can cause a host of health complications such as diabetes, blood pressure, gout and disorders related to the gallbladder. However, there are certain food types that can help you achieve a healthy body with optimal fat levels.
1. Greek yoghurt: This type of yoghurt contains higher amounts of protein and fewer carbohydrates as compared to regular yoghurt. It will help you feel full for a longer duration and prevent over snacking.
2. Green tea: Apart from its antioxidant properties which are beneficial to the body, it also raises the metabolic rate in the body to burn calories. Catechin is a compound present in green tea that aids in removing belly fat.
4. Chicken: Chicken mostly consists of lean protein that requires more calories to digest as compared to digesting fats and carbohydrates. Lean protein also help build muscle in the body which burn more calories when the body is at rest.
6. Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a type of super food as they contain plenty of minerals and vitamins. Eggs also contain protein that helps in feeling full for a longer duration.
7. Non starchy vegetables: Non starchy vegetables such as carrots, squash and zucchini contain fiber that help you feel fuller. They also contain very less carbohydrates so they do not add much calorific value to the body.