Minimally Invasive Hip Correction Procedure
Minimally Invasive Knee Correction Procedure
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scoliosis Correction Surgery
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Joint Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Limping Child
Causes, symptoms and treatment of Osteoarthritis
I am 20 years old female suffering with severe muscle pain particularly right shoulder from past 5 yrs. Now a days 2 arms are with the same situation. I have gone through many medications, physiotherapy.Please help me get out of this.
Good dayIm Faizal Abobacar from Mozambique. I have lower back pain and neck pain (cervical, I have these symptoms for a while now (years) and it seems too be worse. For instance now when I'm sited for few minutes than I have pain when standing back up. Hope I will get some tips on what to do. Thank you in advance.
MRI - LUMBAR spine 19,10.2016: Findings: Loss of normal lumbar lordosis seen? Due to muscle spasm. Lumbar vertebrae appears normal in alignment .No listhesis. Small Schmorl's nodes noted involving the endplates of multiple lumbar vertebra. Degeneration ofL1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-L5 lumbar intervertebral disc Posterior annular tear noted at L1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-LSlevels. At Ll-L2 level there is right paramidline protrusion, No foramina narrowing. At L2-L3, L3-L4 diffuse posterior disc bulge noted ,causing effacement of ventral thecal sac and inferior recess of bilateral neural foramina narrowing at L3-L4 level. At L4-L5 level, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting L4 and traversing LS nerve roots at this level. At LS-Sllevel, no disc bulge or herniation. Conus medullaris appear unremarkable. Impression: - Lumbar spondylosis degenerative changes as mentioned ,predominant at L4-L5 level. - At L4-LSlevel, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting left L4 and traversing Left LSnerve roots at this level. Gel means Disc (Fat) the Liquid which play between the bones gap back side.
I am only 28 but my right knee is giving me so much pain. Is a knee problem or some thing else. It is very difficult to even walk. What can I do doc?
Hi Sir I am 25 years old male I was feeling easily tired and dizziness and numbness in my feet, I went for medical examination the reports revealed I was suffering with thyroid Total T3= 1.68 total t4= 7.50 Tsh=6.09 I was suggest to take thyrox 25 mg I ha ve taken the medicine since last two month and after test my tsh was 27.05 I was suggested to take thyronorm 75 still after a month I don't see any improvement my depression levels are becoming worse getting easily angry feeling tired and drowsy kindly help me.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.