Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Sama Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Cough is also known as a sudden reflex in which you have to clear your throat and breathing passage from microbes, irritants, fluids and mucus. You can also call coughing as the rapid expulsion of air from your lungs. Coughing can be both deliberate and involuntary. There are two types of cough which can make you suffer dry or wet. Wet cough is caused due to cold, cold extremities or viral attack. Dry cough is caused due to exposure to pollutants, smoke, environment and also if you have allergy from dust. Cough problems have an effect at your lungs, respiratory tract and immunity system. Ayurvedic treatment is oldest holistic medicine treatment and was developed thousands of years ago in India. Ayurveda promotes good health and can be used effectively for both wet and dry cough.
Ayurvedic remedy for wet cough:
Symptoms for wet cough includes pain in your throat and chest, fatigue and irritability.
1. Using liquorice powder (3 tsp), black peppercorn (1 tsp) and sugary candy (2 tsp) can make an effective natural home remedy. Crush all three ingredients all to form a powder and you should eat half tea spoon of this mixture 4 times a day.
2. Crush a little ginger to make a paste and paste it on a sieve. Extract the ginger juice and add honey (1 tsp). Mix well and heat it till it becomes lukewarm. You should eat 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
Ayurvedic remedy for dry cough:
The causes for dry cough include pneumonia, sinus infections and viral infections in your respiratory tract. Symptoms are fatigue and weak immune system along with an itchy throat.
1. Using almonds, butter and sugar makes for an effective natural Ayurvedic home remedy. Make a paste with 7 almonds (soaked overnight) and add 2 tea spoons of butter and sugar each to the paste. You should mix well and eat it twice every day, at morning and evening.
2. You can also make a paste by mixing small quantity of basil leaves, ginger and honey. Mix well and have 1 tea spoon thrice a day.
3. Take a glass of warm water and add 1 tea spoon each of turmeric powder and carom powder. Mix it well and drink the mixture about two times a day. This is an effective remedy for dry cough.
Hi I am 22 years guy. I am suffering from breathing problem on daily basis from last 2 years. I feel breathing problem even while talking with someone, while walking. Even I can not breath completely on daily basis. Please tell me what is this problem and also give your advise for recovery. I am searching for a Chest Specialist in Indirapuram (Ghaziabad ), who can really help me. If there is any please leave your comments and also your suggestions for recovery.
I am coughing since last two months and I consulted a doctor who said that my cold has travelled through my veins and reached the brain. He had given me medicines but I think it isn't working i'm still coughing and it didn't get any better.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years old and for the past one month I am unable to breathe. I can not take a full breathe. Only sometimes I can breathe that is too by opening my mouth. Initially I had burns between my stomach and throat area. When eating something I felt burns. I went to an ENT doctor and he prescribed the following medicines. Ebast m, aciloc rd, abphyline sr 200, odimont lc, omez 20 mg. Now my chest pains sometimes and also some sharp pain on both sides of the chest. Mostly near the heart (left chest). Still I can not breathe fully and feel little burns inside me. Please me know the solution.
I had cold for 10to12 days, after that I cured. But again now I'm affected by little bit dry cough & runny nose with sometimes sneezing also. So what can I do.
Since Nov 2016, I had dry cough and itchiness in my throat. Dry cough is gone but not the itchy feeling in my throat becoz of which I cough too much and get vomiting sensation. Right now m gargling salt water and having ginger water. & recently unable to control intake of alcohol. I forget the day I drink & end up doing wrong things. Last week I had severe headache 2. So from this week m abstaining it. And trying slowly 2 quit. I feel depressed most of times coz m not taking alcohol and my mind is like shut. M trying best to think positive. But m concerned of my itchy throat. I do nite shift so after I try sleeping at 4 in d morning I wake up frequently becoz of itchy throat as I start coughing and have to drink warm water. Can someone tel me a best medicine please I just spit some white mucus. That's all.
I had tonsillitis from the past years and still it troubles me a lot. I can't even swallow my saliva properly. Pliz help!
Sir I am 58 years old and suffering from acute sinus from the time I got operated before 25 years. I am always busy with mucus and sputum kind in my mouth and busy in spitting that here and there .This disturbs my whole body and even brain taking me to the negativity. What should I do?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last one week and I have chest pain when ever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
My daughter is suffering from cough since last 10 days. There is no fever and no weight loss. She is active also. I am giving her TUZRI-BR and Omnacortil syrups. No cold also. Is she got tb? My doubt please give me answer?
I am 2nd stage tb patient .it has been almost cured now. Does tb passes to your partner while having sex or while kissing.
Asthma - Causes And Homeopathic Remedies!
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.