Doctor in Saffroniya Wellness
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Saffroniya WellnessYour feedback matters!
Can anyone suggest me some good hair oil. And I do not want to apply any coconut oils and pathanjali products those two caused many problems. So please suggest me some good hair oil which makes my head and body cool (which absorbs heat)
I lost my hair in middle portion suddenly within 3 months ,so I tried homeo medicines and arnica plus, jaborandi oil everyday almost 1 year, but no result. Can you tell hair will regrow or not? My age s just 28.
Sir I tested my cbc at thyrocare in 23 Jan 2018 My TLC 5.24,RBC-5.52, HB-17.4 MCHC-34. 6TPC-305 & OTHERS ARE WITHIN REFERENCE RANGES again ON 16 -02-2018 at S.C.B medical college THE RANGES ARE WBC-8.68,RBC-5.48,HGB16. 1,HCT-45.4% MCV82. 8 MCH-29.4 MCHC-35.5 PLT-386 RDW SD-38.5 RDW-CV-12.8 PDW-11.5 MPV-10.0 PLCR -25.9 PC TO. 39+ NEUT-6.08 LYMPH-2.15 Mono-0.28 EO 0.15 BASO-0.02 Dear Dr. my symptoms are Pain in my neck, shoulder,upper back both side of spine. Lower back ,hips&legs. Tingling pin prick all over. Trembling of muscles ,chest pain, breathing problem, dizziness ,lightheadedness, always flu like with mild temperate body (99-100) degree occasionally night sweat in past. Vertigo,balance problem, headache, head heaviness, nasal congestion, sometimes hoarse voice ,unable to see an object pointedly. Burning sensations all over ,body hot. Stress anxiety&depression, unable to sleep deep etc then several abdominal issues like upper abdominal pain with bloating, gas formation, sour eructation, sever indigestion, sour&dry mouth &tongue sever acid reflux ,loss of appetite etc My HAL B27 negative, crp,RA FACTOR negative EMG&NCV ,ECHO, ECG,TMT xray of pelvis spine &CHEST were ok last yr. REALLY I am very very serious about it. Whether it be cancer or any other please guide me without any delay. My age is 35 years. Regards.
I am 38 year female and I have scoliosis problem and have s curve in spine from childhood. But now I have pain in neck and right side pelvic and right lower abdomen.
My age is 30 and I have less hair on my scalp I want to go for a non surgical hair transplant process Is there any side effects on it.
Are you experiencing a swollen and painful joint and are looking for an effective way to treat it? You can choose homeopathic treatment, which is considered to be ideal for joint pain and inflammation, as it does not have any side effects. When a joint swells up, gets inflamed, or damaged due to an injury, joint pain is experienced. Aging and several medical conditions such as gout, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, general injuries, and sprains are common causes of joint inflammation and pain. A wide range of homeopathic medicines is used for the management of joint pain and inflammation.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines used for this condition along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
Rhus Tox- This homeopathic medicine is very effective in treating joint pain. Both acute and chronic joint pains are cured by this medicine. It is used when a patient experiences marked stiffness in the joints along with intense pain. The medicine treats all kinds of joint pains, starting from rheumatic reasons to injuries caused due to overexertion. Usually, the joint pain gets better with movement and worsens if you are immobile.
Sanguinaria Can and Ferrum Met- Sanguinaria Can is used for treating joint pains which occur in the shoulder. It is most effective in the case of right-sided shoulder joint pains. The right-sided shoulder of the patient may feel stiff and the pain worsens with any kind of motion. The right shoulder joint pain increases during the night. On the other hand, Ferrum Met is used in the case of left-sided shoulder pain. The patient experiences stiffness and cracking in the left shoulder joint along with great pain. The pain increases if you raise your arm and with any kind of movement.
Bryonia and Ruta- These homeopathic medicines are used for the management of joint pain in the elbows. Bryonia is used when the elbow joint pain increases even without movement. It provides sustained relief. The pain is also accompanied by stiffness and swelling in the elbow joint. Ruta, is an effective homeopathic medicine which is used for elbow joint pain treatment, especially when the pain is located near the condyles. Stretching and raising your arms trigger the pain. This medicine is also used in case of inflamed and sore tendons near the elbow joint, which cause pain.
Other homeopathic medicines such as Actaea Spicata and Rhododendron are used in the case of treating joint pains in the wrist. You should consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner before taking medicines for joint pain.
Everyone loves a thick luscious mane of hair, which is shown on television commercials. To be able to flick around shiny healthy locks, you may have tried the best shampoo brands, made frequent visits to the parlour and consulted the doctors several times. However, did you know that the best nutrition for your hair comes from the food you eat daily? Thinning hair, reduction in hairline, excessive hairfall resulting in an undesirable physical change, can be a major cause of frustration and low self esteem. Healthy and hygienic lifestyle, sufficient sleep, adequate water intake and exercises along with a balanced diet help to promote the growth of hair.
Important nutrients necessary to boost hair growth and volume:
- Most of the hair is made of protein and therefore it is of utmost importance to include proteins in the diet. Protein cells are building blocks for hair and strengthen your locks.
- Vitamin D leads to a healthy scalp and activates the growth of hair follicles.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) leads to the synthesis of an important hormone known as Keratin which forms the fibrous part of hair.
- Inadequate Folic acid in the diet can cause a reduction in cell division and lead to premature greying of hair.
- Vitamin A and C help to keep the scalp free of dandruff. They lead to the production of sebum that nourishes the hair strands and prevents split ends. Split ends can lead to the breakage of hair, eventually turning your precious mane into a rough, dull and unmanageable one.
- Omega-3 fatty Acids improve blood circulation to the hair roots, promoting shine and health of hair.
- Iron and Zinc prevent breakage and damage of hair. They contribute to strengthening of hair roots.
Some of the best food items recommended for maintaining healthy hair:
- Carrots, Whole grains, Legumes and Lentils, leafy green vegetables, fruits: Carrots are rich sources of Vitamin A. Carrots have several advantageous effects on the human body, mostly showing remarkable improvement in eyesight and hair growth. Carrots can be eaten in a salad, boiled or lightly tossed in the pan in just a few drops of oil and beneficial spices for added flavour. Carrots can also be made into carrot juice and consumed on a regular basis. Vegetables, fruits and legumes are rich sources of iron, zinc; vitamins that are essential for hair maintenance.
- Lean Meat and Eggs: Eggs and lean meat are rich sources of protein. Egg whites do a commendable job when it comes to promoting hair growth. Egg yolk and the egg whites are known to remarkably condition the hair and benefit damaged hair when mixed with a natural hair pack before shampooing it off. Egg protein is beneficial, whether consumed or applied externally. It must be made a vital inclusion in your diet.
- Oatmeal: Known to have multiple benefits, it must make a way into your diet chart, if you are looking forward to healthy skin, hair and the perfect body weight. Oatmeal applied externally can condition and clean the hair, reducing itchiness of the scalp. Oatmeal consumed in breakfast daily can help to control hormonal imbalance that leads to excessive hair loss. It can also play an important role in controlling genetic alopecia.
- Walnuts and Almonds: The “W” of Walnut can also stand for Wonder nut. This nut contains all the necessary vitamins that activate the hair follicles and increase the volume of hair. It contains, iron, zinc, Vitamins B9, B6 and B1, healthy fats and adequate protein. Almonds are as beneficial as Walnuts, containing all the basic important nutrients needed for your hair. A handful of walnuts and almonds daily will zealously guard your hair for a long, long time.
- Coconut Water: Coconut water is rich in Vitamin K and Iron. Vitamin K is essential to promote healthy hair growth and stop hair fall.
- Fish: Salmon, Mackerel, Oysters are excellent sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.