Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Saffroniya WellnessYour feedback matters!
Joints are intersections between bones; they provide support to your body during movement. There are a host of conditions which might lead to joint pain; they are bursitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout. The most common joint pain disorders are knee pain, hip pain and shoulder pain.
Ayurveda associates joint pain with loss of bone density in the joints. This problem is characterized by a feeling of discomfort and cracking sounds. If the condition is not treated, it might lead to immobilization of the joint. The condition of the bones tends to deteriorate as they do not receive enough nutrition.
The other cause that leads to joint pain is toxin accumulation in the joints. As the toxin accumulates, it leads to heavy and stiff joints. If preventive measures are not taken on time, continuous accumulation of toxins may lead to swollen joints.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for joint pain are:
- Diet: Focus on eating foods especially that are salty, sour and sweet in taste. Add healthy foods such as rye and quinoa along with ghee as they pacify the "vata" in your body. Focus on natural foods such as vegetables and fruits to your diet.
- Herbs: Certain herbs such as turmeric help to treat joint pain. It contains curcumin that has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the pain. You may also consume fenugreek seeds for its antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make sure you exercise on a daily basis, do basic bodyweight exercises such as push-ups and squats to improve your strength. You may also start with yoga workouts to build flexibility and mobility in your body.
- Smoking and Alcohol: Limit smoking and alcohol consumption to keep your body healthy, and free from free radical damage. Alcohol may also cause you to put on weight, thus leading to obesity. Smoking may cause various problems in the lungs that may lead to breathing disorders.
I have a leg pain since 1 year. I checked doctor he said I don't have a enough vitamin d. I give lots of tablet. He said to eat mushroom. But my pain is not gone. What should I have to do?
It is a pain in my right leg when I start walking its hurts too much its fine too much rain I run at any time.
Exposure to pollutants and UV radiation has made hair loss and premature balding much more common today than it was earlier. The good news is that this is not a condition that one needs to live with and one that can be easily treated with hair transplant procedures. This procedure involves harvesting hair follicles from one part of the scalp and transplanting them to bald or thinning spots. There are two types of hair transplant procedures; follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplant. Here are a few precautions to be kept in mind when undergoing a hair transplant surgery
- Keep your head elevated: Transplanting hair follicles involve making tiny incisions in the scalp into which the hair follicles are inserted. This can cause swelling and inflammation. In order to relieve this swelling and not aggravate it further, the head should be kept elevated at all times. While sleeping, use two or more pillows to prop your head up or sleep in a reclining chair.
- Avoid sweating: Avoid going out in the sun or any sort of strenuous activity that causes sweating. This is because sweating can increase the risk of infections considerably. For this reason, patients must also avoid saunas and steam baths for a few weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol and spicy food: Alcohol affects blood circulation and hence can slow down the healing process of a hair transplant surgery. For this reason, alcohol should be avoided for at least a month after surgery. Spicy food can also interfere with the healing process and hence should be avoided as well. It can also cause the scalp to sweat and thereby increase the risk of infection.
- Do not touch your scalp: The scalp may feel itchy or sore after a hair transplant procedure. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation. However, touching your scalp or picking the area will only worsen the condition. It can also affect the regrowth of new hair follicles in the harvest area. Instead use a spray prescribed by your doctor to stimulate hair growth.
- Ice packs: Ice packs can be used to relieve swelling and inflammation after a hair transplant. However, this ice pack should not be placed on the grafted area. Instead, place it on your forehead or on the back of your head.
Hair follicles can take up to 6 months to regrow. During this time, if you experience any severe bleeding, pain or infection, you must consult a doctor immediately.
If you have curly hair, chances are frizz is your natural enemy. And if it is summer and the weather chooses to be humid, that is when everything goes for a toss. Static build-up in winters can also cause frizzy hair. Frizzy hair occurs due to raised hair cuticles, which allow moisture to traverse and enlarge the strands. This makes your hair look frizzy and dried, instead of defined and smooth. Usually, people with curly hair have more frizz problems than people with straight hair. Frizzy hair can occur due to many reasons, some of them include:
- Inadequate daily water consumption
- Repeated chemical treatment of hair (Hair dyes, bleach, etc.)
- Using the wrong hair products
- Certain medications
- Wearing woollen clothes (Such as scarves or sweater which cause static)
- Improper haircare (For instance, you may be rubbing your hair too harshly as you dry it)
- Washing hair with extremely hot water
- Dry, cold winds
- Styling your hair with heated equipment
Frizzy hair is a common problem during both monsoon and winter months.
1. The best way to deal with frizzy hair is to use a leave-in hair gel that has vitamins, minerals and proteins in it. The gel also contains other active ingredients such as hibiscus, saw palmetto and gingko biloba. The gel will moisturise the strands and lock the nourishment in. It will also form a protective barrier over the hair, so environmental factors (sun, rain, wind, etc.) cannot agitate the hair.
2. Frizzy hair is also treated by conditioners that are left in the hair for longer so they effectively moisturise each strand of hair.
3. Using hair brushes made from plastic or boar fibres can also reduce frizz.
4. Usually, frizz can lead to hair breakage. Thus it is important to use the correct shampoo for your hair type that has gentle cleansing and deep moisturising properties. Nourishing shampoos that contain hibiscus extracts and almond oil can be effective against hair breakage.
I am using altris gel for premature white beard. And taking follihair tablet once at night. Is it right? My age is 29 +
My hair turns into brown when I do not use oil and nowadays its turning to white .so what can be the reason and how can I again turn into black.
Sir/mam I am 24 years old but still no beard so help me out .my friend is in america so if you please suggest some cream and pills for beard growth it will helpful for me.
M 18 years old only. Having female baldness and also it's my hereditary problem. Should I use krba natural hair oil/arnica hair oil/mahabringaraj oil/montana Q30 ml with coconut oil /follicles external liquid with olive oil. Which is best oil for me please suggest one. I want thick hair please kindly help me. Please Dr. advice how could I regrow my hair and get thick hair.
M 18 years old only. Having female baldness and also it's my hereditary problem. Should I use krba natural hair oil/arnica hair oil/mahabringaraj oil/montana Q30 ml with coconut oil /follicles external liquid with olive oil. Which is best oil for me please suggest one. I want thick hair please kindly help me. Please dr.
How to remove hairs near underwear parts full and permanently it's sweat and I swelling it look to bad also wen I shave for two days it look good but when it grow it ll irritated and itching problem so better to remove permanent how stop growing that.
Doctor I am 20 and I don't have less beard very small it is not growing my friends has beard and moustache I also wants it please help me doctor please I beg you.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.