Doctor in Ideal Cure Homeo Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Ideal Cure Homeo ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be caring and very helpful. Is there chance of pregnancy? Can pregnancy test afte 3months of last periods valid? Once periods are regularly for 2/3 months again irregular its happen.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Thank u doctor. But i consult with many doctors they are not giving me correct solutions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Nice advice. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be knowledgeable and professional. Thank you for the suggestion and provided information.
Km Mohd Talib
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Please tell me which medicine i use to take.tell me medicine name
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank Doctor, but my question is that is it a symptoms of dengue?
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are caring, sensible and very helpful. Thanks a lot Dr for your suggestions.
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Need more information. Bcaz i was nt going to doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. So can I will test in my city ?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha (Gold Medalist) to be inspiring. What treatment i prefer
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u for givng advice it was very helpful..
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank u dr but i have asked content in grms
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Thanking you so much doctor
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Help md to improve me better
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are knowledgeable and caring. Thank you for answering me.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha (Gold Medalist) to be very helpful. thanks so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be very helpful. Very helpfull for me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Akanksha Tayal to be caring. But how will i remain fine
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are nurturing and very helpful. THANK YOU DR.
Dr. Akanksha Tayal provides answers that are very helpful. Nice answers i understand.
Diabetes is a medical condition which occurs when the levels of blood glucose increases within your body. While you need blood glucose as a fuel for all the things that your body does, an excess of it causes diabetes and can be very harmful for your body. It can damage vital organs, blood vessels and other functions which may ultimately lead to death. In fact diabetes related complications are one of the leading causes of death around the world.
Complications due to diabetes:
- Foot complications: Ulcers and neuropathy is caused due to diabetes. This sometimes leads to the amputation of the leg.
- Eye complications: Diabetic retinopathy, cataracts and glaucoma is caused by diabetes.
- Stoke: If blood glucose, cholesterol levels, and blood pressure are not controlled in time, strokes can occur.
- Erectile dysfunction: Male impotence or erectile dysfunction can be caused due to diabetes.
- Infections: If you have diabetes, the risk of developing infections increases.
Hearing loss and gum diseases- People who have diabetes are prone in developing gum diseases and hearing loss.
Homeopathic remedies to control diabetes:
- Abroma Augusta: This is the most common and effective homeopathic medicine which is used to cure extreme weakness and weight loss due to diabetes. Some side effects of this medicine can be dryness of the mouth and increased thirst. Sometimes appetite and frequency of urination also increases. People with diabetes who have a hard time sleeping, can consume Abroma Augusta as it can cure this problem, and make you sleep properly.
- Phosphorous: This is very effective for treating Diabetes. People who have diabetes can also have a weak and distorted vision. Consumption of phosphorous helps to improve vision and treat weakness.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Diabetes can cause weight loss, exhaustion, and weakness. Gymnema Sylvestre improves the overall health of a diabetic patient. This medicine helps to feel more energetic and also stops unwanted and unnatural levels of weight loss.
- Syzygium jambolanum: This is another one of the most commonly prescribed medications for diabetes and is one of the most effective in combating high sugar levels. It also helps to control the most common and irritating symptoms such as excessive thirst and frequent urination.
- Phosphoric acid: Diabetes may make you feel extremely tired and exhausted both mentally and physically. Phosphoric acid is an effective medication to energize you so that you can easily and quickly get back to your natural routine. It also helps get your memory back on track as diabetes can cause mental fatigue resulting in forgetfulness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!