Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Child Nutrition Management
Healthy Heart Diet
Weight Management Treatment
Submit a review for OrangeYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sangeeta Malik to be knowledgeable. Great reply.. I'm very thankful to you mam
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sangeeta Malik to be very helpful. Thanku madam
Dt. Sangeeta Malik provides answers that are very helpful and well-reasoned. Very good
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sangeeta Malik to be very helpful. Thanks
Dt. Sangeeta Malik provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Sangeeta Malik to be sensible. Thanks
Dt. Sangeeta Malik provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dt. Sangeeta Malik provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Nausea can result from a variety of reasons. While the most cases arise from a hangover, it can also be a result of cancer treatment, patients fresh out of surgery and such other instances. A great degree of environmental changes is necessary such as keeping a cool temperature in the room or staying away from nausea triggering smell. Food also plays great strokes in curbing nausea. Here is a list of 10 best foods that helps to fight nausea:
- Apple: Fruits with high fiber content goes a long way in eradicating chemicals that are responsible for causing nausea. Apple is definitely one of them. Consumption of a whole apple can ensure that nausea can’t set in.
- Crackers: Crackers such as toast, saltines and bread helps the stomach to settle down and effectively absorbs the acid from the stomach. Keeping a few crackers close to the bed or office bag can come real handy in fighting nausea.
- Lemon: Lemons are a great agent that effectively blocks nausea and fight morning sickness. This can be consumed along with food, drink in the form of juice or simply sucking on it. Not to mention they are a great source of vitamin C.
- Ginger: Ginger is a jack of all trade and master of many. Apart from its enormous nutritional value, it helps a person to fight nausea. This is recommended by Doctors for a patient undergoing chemotherapy or radiation. They can be consumed along with tea, in food or as a whole.
- Water: Although water may not be a preferred choice for many during nausea, but it is one of the best agents to fight nausea. It not only keeps the body hydrated but negates acid formation in the stomach. Small sips of water after every half an hour can pay rich dividends in fighting nausea.
- Nuts: At times the body suffers from nausea due to lack of protein and nuts contain plenty of them. Even peanut better will serve the same purpose. They ensure that the body is at the threshold of the energy level and keep nausea at bay.
- Chicken broth: The Chicken broth is known to help individuals who have a tendency of suffering from nausea. Since broth is prepared of bouillon cubes, they greatly help in absorbing acid from the stomach.
- Banana: Bananas are a great source of potassium which becomes essential in cases when a patient is suffering from diseases such as diarrhea. Due to their heavy sugar content banana effectively fights nausea.
- Mint: Mint is refreshing for people at any state of mint. Simply chewing a mint leave or preparing a glass of juice from mint can effectively fight nausea.
- Chilled food: Contrary to the popular belief chilled foods can effectively counter nausea. They have the double benefit of keeping the stomach temperature under control and easy digestion.
It is very common for women to gain weight post menopause. A range of factors are responsible for this, such as slow metabolism, degradation of the muscle tissue and hormonal fluctuations, resistance to insulin, inadequate sleep to name a few. To make things worse, the fat on the thighs and hips gets transferred to a lower portion of the abdomen. This not only makes the whole body posture ugly, but increases the risk of heart diseases and diabetes. It is therefore very important to lose weight and maintain the right BMI.
Here are a few tips that can help do just that:
- Calorie count: Contrary to the popular belief, a drastic restriction in diet can do more harm than good. A less calorie count results in muscle loss and restricts the ability to digest protein. A better strategy, therefore, is to watch out for portion size rather cutting down on the diet. Frequent eating in small quantities can help in ensuring that the body retains its metabolic rate and weight gain is restricted at the same time.
- A healthy diet: A healthy diet necessarily need not restrict to fruits and vegetables. It essentially means cutting down on junk and processed food. In this regard a low carb diet greatly helps in losing weight, so is the case with a vegetarian and Mediterranean diet. However, be it any diet, the important thing is to ensure that it is freshly prepared and consumed at the right quantity.
- Exercise: Exercise is perhaps the single most important factor after or during a menopause. It not only helps to lose weight but helps to improve the mood, improve bone density and helps the body to tackle muscle loss. Cardio and aerobic training are known to be extremely effective for the purpose of losing weight. A recent research report suggests that performing repetitive exercise can be more effective than performing a variety of exercises. The trick is to keep the exercise schedule going every single day.
- Getting adequate rest: In order to maintain a healthy weight, getting adequate sleep is extremely important. People who tend to sleep little have a higher concentration of ghrelin hormone. The latter is known as the hunger hormone of the body that is responsible for the urge of eating. Less sleep also decreases the level of leptin hormone that gives a sense of fulfilment to an individual. Many women reportedly suffer from sleep inefficiency and suffer from night sweats, hot slashes, and stress. If such behaviour continues for long, medical help is necessary.
- Stay away from stress: Stress relief plays a pivotal role in ensuring that a person does not put on weight during the menopause. Apart from contributing to weight gain, stress can result in lead to heart diseases, elevated cortisol, and abdominal fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Maintaining a healthy diet is of prime importance during a wedding season. Slightest of negligence can lead to unaccounted fat, leading to cardiovascular and other diseases. While working out can help to stay away from putting on the extra pounds, a healthy diet goes a long way in ensuring that the body functions at the optimum level.
Here is a list of important tips that will help to follow a healthy diet and refrain from putting on extra weight:
- Stay away from unnecessary fat: Most wedding parties have numerous food options. The high fat items such as dairy product, oily dishes should be eschewed in order to ensure that the body is not overstuffed with unnecessary fat that is difficult to get rid of.
- Look at the portion size: Another good way of maintaining a healthy diet is to pick and choose the right dishes and go for small portion size rather than going all out for the one dish one likes. There is no harm in trying multiple dishes, but the same should be done in small portion sizes.
- Planning for the day: One critical aspect of eating healthy is to eat throughout the day. On the day of a wedding, there are many people who tend to save the stomach for the party meal or drink. This is a very bad approach as far as eating healthy is concerned. A good way to plan the day is to eat light throughout the day. Salad, for instance, comes as a relief during the wedding session.
- Making a routine: Sticking to a diet chart helps a great deal in maintaining a healthy diet. The diet chart should comprise of multiple options. For instance, one need not stick to an oatmeal for breakfast every morning. Variety will help to break the monotony and encourage a person to stick to the diet routine.
- Calorie count: In continuation of the diet chart, keeping a rough count of the calorie consumed on a daily basis also helps to stick to a healthy diet. Calorie count is a good way of keeping track of what one is eating and how much impact it will have in the longer run. Since wedding parties tend to possess a lot of food items, a rough calorie count will help an individual to balance the calorie count in the next few days.
- Refrain from too much drinking: Staying away from alcohol can be difficult in wedding parties, but their consumption increases the urge to eat more. It, therefore, makes sense to not consume more than a couple of drinks in any wedding party.
Sir I am 20 years old and I am so weak to do anything. please give me some special tips to remove tha weakness of my body. For this I am thankful to u.
I want to loose weight .My recent report is. TSH 3.98 LIPID CHOLESTEROL 170, triglyceride 221, HDL 40, LDL 100. sugar FASTING 99 PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO LOOSE WEIGHT.
Sir I think I am getting weak day by day as my face looks so thin but my weight remains same my face have thin cheeks and they are in deep hollow and my eyes also going deep please say what I do I want to get chubby cheeks and healthy face.
Every morning after I drink milk I get urgent toilet so is it natural or is or something with my biology.
Hi, My age is 53 years. I have mild chikungunya one month before. Still I am suffering from joint pains. Due to lack of exercise my weight is increased by 5 kg. What type of exercise I should do to keep weight and obesity in control? If I walk for more time there are pains in knee. Pl also suggest medicines for chikungunya.
Unable to hit the gym, have to lose weight in order to conceive, please tell how can I lose weight at home? Exercise and diet? Thank you.
Sir me bhut jada patla hu me bhut khata pr meri body pr koi aasar he nai ho rha h kya kru me plzzz bataiye?
When it comes to the brain, simple yet easy to make juices can make a lot of difference. These juices not only improve your memory, but are of great help to the cognitive functions as well. While green tea is a known component of increased brain function, there are other drinks too, which can charge your brain over the long term if consumed daily:
- Beet juice: Apart from being a nutritional powerhouse, beet juice is a great source of nitric acid. The latter helps with blood flow in the body. A smooth blood flow, on the other hand, helps the brain in functioning properly. A study has found that people who consume beet juice have an increased circulation in the white matter resulting from an increased brain activity. This juice is sweet in taste and can be consumed every alternate day.
- Berry Smoothies: Acai is a fruit which has a South African origin and hits the top of the list when it comes to brain assisting food. It increases the flow of the blood and dilates the blood vessels. However, this is extremely expensive. Berries also have a similar effect on the brain, but they are less powerful in nature. What can be done is to mix a little ingredient of Acai in frozen berries juice and drink the same every day. Frozen berries retain the freshness and the nutritional benefits. This drink will improvise your brain and increase blood flow in the body.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate is a great antioxidant and it very aptly limits the free radicals from damaging the brain cells. Antioxidants are also credited with increased blood flow and protection of the heart. A healthy cardiovascular system is synonymous to an increased brain function. What is surprising is the fact that Pomegranate has more antioxidant content compared to red wine and green tea. Pomegranate juice can be consumed daily during the morning or afternoon.
- Carrot juice: Carrot is known for its healthy components that are beneficial for the eyes. Recent studies have revealed that they are great for the brain too. Like other colored vegetables, they are a great source of antioxidant and have a high content of beta-carotene. Carrot juice can reduce the inflammation of the brain cells and improve memory. Carrot juice is not at all bitter and the same can be consumed every alternate day after your meal.
- Cocoa: A Harvard study revealed that two cups of cocoa on a daily basis greatly helps a person in improving memory. Cocoa contains flavanols that keep the blood pressure normal and relaxes the blood vessel linings. Cocoa is also known to be a great antioxidant agent that limits the free radical to affect the brain cells. Cocoa should not be overloaded with sugar and should be consumed hot before starting your day.