Doctor in Opal Ayurveda & Panchakarma Health Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Opal Ayurveda & Panchakarma Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
The obesity epidemic around the world is getting worse day by day, though people are getting conscious about their health as well and a major portion of the fitness industry has grown around weight loss. It is easier said than done as many people lose their motivation for weight loss somewhere along the journey. There are however, some really easy steps that you can follow to ensure that you achieve your goals without them being too taxing on you.
Let's look at 5 easy ways to lose weight quickly:
1. Take walks, as frequently as possible: Without setting duration, it would be a good idea to incorporate walking into your schedule as often as possible. This will feel like less of a work out, but will still burn off many of the calories. Here are some things you can practically do:
- Take stairs whenever possible
- Do house cleaning chores, such as mopping or cleaning as regularly as possible as these are great calorie burners
- Park your car a little further away and walk to your destination or meetings
- If availing public transport get off a few stops earlier and walk to your destination.
2. Drink water right before meals: This is a great way to reduce portions automatically as drinking water right before a meal will fill up your stomach and result in you feeling not so hungry. Once your meal portions are reduced and continued over a long time this will help you lose weight.
3. Instead of focusing on foods you don't like, increase foods you like in your diet: This is very true of most diets as people tend to start having cravings when they deny themselves of food. Thus it is advisable to slowly change your diet overtime and incorporate healthy options such as certain fruits or low calorie snacks that you like and slowly replace the unhealthy options.
4. Use TV time as a quick exercise opportunity: If you are sitting in front of the TV, you can start a small regimen of doing a few free hand exercises when the commercials come up. Use everyday objects near you as weight or as support platforms to do exercises while you don't have to pay attention to what's going on screen.
5. Remember it is the journey rather than the destination, which matters: Many people tend to get engrossed about the end result and give up midway. You should remember that small things done correctly overtime can help you lose weight quickly and help you keep it off which is equally important.
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger, exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation.
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily.
If you are thinking of adopting one of the effective birth control measures, you can try an intrauterine device (IUD). An IUD is a small plastic device which is placed in the uterus and it helps in preventing the pregnancy. A plastic string is attached to one end for ensuring proper placement and for removal. An IUD can be removed easily and is a reversible birth control method. There are several advantages and disadvantages of using IUDs.
There are two types of IUDs which are commonly used. They are as follows:
- Hormonal IUDs: In case of hormonal IUDs, a small amount of progestin is released into the lining of the uterus. This hormone is similar to the progesterone hormone. This hormone helps in thickening the cervical mucus, thereby, making it difficult for the entry of sperm into the cervix. The growth of the uterine lining is slowed down, which makes fertilised eggs inhospitable.
- Copper IUDs: In this form of IUD, a tiny amount of copper gets released into the uterus. Sperm is prevented from entering the egg as they get immobilised on the way to the fallopian tubes.
- Most women who have used this contraceptive device are satisfied with them, according to surveys.
- A woman using an IUD is protected from pregnancy totally and no other preventive measures such as taking a pill every day is required.
- These devices start working as soon as they are fitted and can easily be removed.
- They can be implanted in the uterus four weeks after giving birth to a baby or after an abortion.
- Breastfeeding is safe for women using copper IUDs.
- Using IUDs enables a woman to smoke cigarettes and high blood pressure is prevented.
- Women who use hormonal IUDs experience less blood loss during menstruation and less pain.
- IUDs can be used for several years.
- IUDs are quite expensive.
- IUDs can only be removed by a health professional.
- These devices do not provide protection from any sexually transmitted disease or HIV.
- The insertion of IUDs can cause a genital infection in the uterus and lead to pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- There are chances of an IUD getting misplaced in the uterus, which may lead to pregnancy and injuries as well. The wall of the uterus may get punctured upon insertion of this device, leading to cramping, backache and excessive uterine bleeding accompanied by pain.
It is important that you must consult a doctor before thinking of getting an IUD fitted. Several screenings and tests need to be carried out before deciding upon the IUD that would work best for you.
I am 20 year old I want increase my weight but I don't grow up my weight my stomach don't work properly I don't no what I am do for my weight.
Sir or madam hi my name is santu and my weight is 88 kg last 2 months I working out but my weight did not lose.
Recently I got high fasting sugars I have been in diabetic for 3 years my hb1 ac is always 5.2 to 5.4 from 15 days I am experience these levels nearly range 113 to 143 through strip testing in glucometer.
Red Penis Warning Signs: Recognizing Cellulitis
In many instances, a red penis is a good thing. For instance, when the blood flows into the penis to create a desired engorgement, the resulting red penis enables a man to enjoy sex. But sometimes a red penis is a sign of something not being exactly right; often, it can be a sign of inflammation. One such cause of an inflamed red penis is cellulitis, which needs to be dealt with promptly.
What is cellulitis?
The Mayo clinic states that cellulitis is "a common, potentially serious bacterial skin infection. The affected skin appears swollen and red and is typically painful and warm to the touch." Although it is most often found on the legs, it can occur anywhere on the body, including the penis.
Cellulitis occurs when specific bacteria invade the body through a crack, tear or other wound in the skin. If the penis has a cut or open wound - or even just excessively dry and flaky skin - and becomes exposed to the bacteria, cellulitis may result. The most common bacteria to cause cellulitis are streptococcus and staphylococcus.
When the bacteria go to work on the affected tissue, a red, dry, swollen rash results. As long as the bacteria stay near the surface, the infection may not be serious. But sometimes, the bacteria make their way to the bloodstream, and that can create more significant problems.
Symptoms and treatment
Redness and swelling in the infected area is a common symptom, as is tenderness and pain. The skin may feel warm, and there may be spots or blisters in some cases. Fever and fatigue may occur in some instance, signaling a more serious case. Other signs of more severe cellulitis are nausea and vomiting, numbness and increased pain.
Although mild cases of cellulitis may respond to self-care (over-the-counter pain relievers, rest), it's still a good idea to consult with a doctor.
Obviously, it's better to prevent cellulitis of the penis than it is to treat it. There are several preventive measures a person can take.
- Check the penis for signs of cuts or tears. If there are any, wash them with soap and water and keep an eye on them for any signs of infection.
- Check for dry penis skin. Dry penis skin can cause cracks through which bacteria can enter, so keeping penis skin properly hydrated is crucial.
- Give it a rest. If the penis exhibits signs of cracked skin or has cuts, tears or wounds, refrain from engaging in sexual activity until the issues are healed. This includes both penetrative sexual activity and oral sex. Men who do engage should be sure to wear a condom to decrease the chances of bacteria entering the open skin areas.
- Avoid activities that can damage the penis skin. If aggressive, rough sexual activities produce tears or wounds in the penis, it may be wise to tone things down a little.
Cellulitis is one of the more alarming causes of a red penis, but far from the only one: allergic reactions, minor infections and other causes can also cause redness. In general, regular application of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help prevent a red penis by maintaining penis health at a higher level. The best cremes to look for will include among their ingredients both a high-end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). This combination helps create a moisture shield to encourage consistent hydration of the penis skin and prevent dryness and chapping. The crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant that plays a big role in preventing oxidative stress damage to delicate penis skin.
Sexual dysfunction includes any problems that prevent a person or couple from achieving sexual satisfaction. Sexual dysfunction can occur at any point of the of the sexual response cycle, including arousal and desire, plateau, orgasm, and resolution. While many are shy to talk about sexual dysfunction, it’s surprisingly more common than you may think. About 31% of men experience sexual dysfunction, and 43% of women experience it.
Talk to a medical doctor if you are concerned you have a sexual dysfunction disorder in order to obtain a diagnosis and treatment.
Look into the categories of sexual disorder. While most everyone experiences nights of not being “in the mood”, disorders occur when problems occur regularly and impact the experience of sex. Think about when the problems occur and how they influence the experience of sex. The following are 4 different types of disorders:
- Desire disorder: This occurs when you have little or no interest in sex for an ongoing amount of time. For women, things like contraceptives can greatly lower or eliminate desire.
- Arousal disorder: Arousal disorder occurs when you want to have sex, yet your body does not respond.
- Orgasm disorder: Your body and emotions may be engaged in sexual activity, yet you are unable to climax, which can leave you feeling frustrated.
- Pain disorder: Pain disorder occurs when any part of sexual activity is painful, particularly intercourse.
Small Penis? No Problem - An Extender May Be Your Solution
One of the benefits that comes with society's gradually more open acceptance of sex toys is the opportunity for men who feel uncomfortable about their penis size to use toys to supplement their endowment. When sex toys are part of a person's typical sex play, then he is able to utilize devices such as penis sleeves to add length and girth to the sexual experience. And as long as proper hygiene care is followed, there aren't major penis health concerns to worry about. With that in mind, men - especially those who feel they have a small penis - should learn some basic tips about penis sleeves.
Penis sleeve basics
Also known as penis extenders, penis sleeves are simply hollow, phallic-shaped devices into which a man inserts his own penis. Wearing a penis sleeve gives the illusion that one's penis size has increased - both in terms of length and girth. How much the size has increased depends upon the model selected. Some are designed to fit very snugly and may add only increase the impression of size by a small amount. Others are designed to create the illusion of a massively formed member.
Nowadays, most penis sleeves are made of silicone or some variation thereof. There are, however, sleeves made of other substances, such as metal. While many extenders closely resemble a realistic organ in shape, others may have exaggerated veins, bumps or even rubber spikes, which are intended to provide extra stimulation to the partner on the receiving end of the sleeve.
Men who are new to using penis sleeves should consider the following:
- A penis sleeve is not a condom. Indeed, some sleeves have slits, holes or openings in them which make them especially impractical as protection. Even those that are totally solid still do not prevent fluids from dripping out.
- Get erect before wearing one. In general, penis sleeves are meant to be placed upon the penis when it is erect, rather than soft.
- Straps are good. Some penis sleeves come with a strap at the base, which is intended to be worn around the balls. (Some may even have straps which can be tied around the waist.) This helps enormously in keeping the sleeve from slipping off. Those without straps tend to slip a bit if the fit is not tight enough, if the erection softens during sex, or if the sex is especially aggressive.
- Prep before putting it on. There are a couple of ways to prep before putting the sleeve on. One way is to soak the sleeve in warm water (if it is made of a pliable material) so that it stretches out a bit and then placing it on the erect penis. Or instead one can lubricate the penis and the inside of the sleeve before wearing it. In either case, it's good to then add lubrication to the outside of the sleeve for the comfort of one's partner.
- Always clean after use. The last thing a guy wants is for bacteria to grow on his sleeve, so he should clean it after every use with soap and water (but nothing harsher or more abrasive). And he should thoroughly dry it after washing.
Penis sleeves can be useful for a man, especially if he has concerns about his penis size. But all men can benefit from maintaining penis care by regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Be sure to search for a crème that includes a wide range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E; topical application of these vitamins to the penis allows them to more directly spread their benefits. The best crèmes will also include L-carnitine. This amino acid has valuable neuroprotective properties which help prevent peripheral nerve damage and, subsequently, unwanted loss of penis sensation which can dampen one's pleasure during sex.