Doctor in Naresh Kumar (Employee Cont.)
Submit a review for Naresh Kumar (Employee Cont.)Your feedback matters!
To know your ideal weight simply
- Record your height in centimeters subtract 100 centimeter = Your ideal weight in kilograms.
- Example Height 172 cms less 100cms =72kg ideal weight.
- About 10 to 15% below is good enough for females.
- 20% weight over and above the ideal weight is Obesity.
- That the easiest way I think anyone can do to know the ideal weight.
- You just require a measure tape and that is also not expensive.
- Go Ahead know your ideal weight to enjoy long and healthy life.
Every single woman is an individual, and you can’t generalize to all women.
- But you’ll be happy to know that actually, size really doesn’t matter to most females. It does matter to some females.
- Some women can have just a little bit wider vaginas than other women do. For example, women who have given birth vaginally to children, and/or who are not very physically active, and/or who do not practice kegel exercises regularly can sometimes (but not always) be a little wider. These women may prefer men who are a little bit thicker (but not necessarily longer).
- In fact, where size is concerned, most women think it’s girth that matters, not length. She just want to be able to feel you inside. So if there’s a mismatch between the girth/width/whatever of a woman’s vagina, and the girth/width/whatever of a man’s penis, that can be disappointing – as much for the man as it is for the woman.
- An average-sized penis is perfectly adequate to satisfy the vast majority of women. And a particularly long penis can actually hurt.
- The size of a man’s penis is not a reflection of his sexual adequacy any more than the size of a woman’s vagina is a reflection on hers.
- One more very important point: most women do not orgasm through penis-in-vagina intercourse. Some do (approximately 25%,). The remaining 75% need a man to focus on stimulating her clitoris and/or other parts of her vulva, and/or her g-spot. This can be done with the penis, but in that case the size of your penis really doesn’t matter one bit. And a majority of women seem to prefer oral sex (cunnilingus). No penis needed at all.
- For women, achieving orgasm isn’t a simple in-and-out procedure the way it is for men. You’re going to have to start all over again with every single woman you have sex with, learning what works for her. So you may be figuring out by now, verbal communication is key.
A professional voice user is the one whose voice is very important to his/her job like
- Call centre employees
- Tourist guides
All professional voice users need to take care of vocal hygiene.
Take proper voice rest.
If you notice any change in your voice, immediately contact speech language pathologist.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I want to loose weight I am regularly gaining weight day by day my family has sugar heredity disease I like sweets a lot and eat almost daily.
I want to loose weight. I was doing working since 4 years. From last 4 month I was not doing any workout and my weight is gain 72 to 79.8. Please suggest for work out plan ans diet plan with advance training.
I am gyming from last 40 days with strict diet still lost only 4 kgs can you suggest what is lacking.
I am 19 years young boy.in 2 years my weight is increase but I want lose my weight. I do many thing but no changes please give me best suggestion.
I am 32 years old my weight 89 kg I want lost of my weight doctor suggested to zero fat tablets. What should i do?
Hi, I have been suffering from melasma and pimples scars on my face. I changed a doctors time to time but not got any positive results. Recent doctor has given me peeling but after 3 month problems remain although during peeling it was fine. please do the needful as current doctor given me nexna TX tablet and skinlighting cream. Pls pls help me out. I am in lot of stress.
I took cabgolin -0.25 mg 2 tab to stop breast milk, after three days suddenly my breast size is drastically came down, please let me know why? And help me to get normal size.
I am 22 years female. I have obesity. I am going to gym for the past 15 days to reduce weight. But I didn't see any changes. How can I reduce weight healthy. Can you pls suggest me a effective diet?
Hi, My son 15 months old is under medication for wheezing the past 50 days. But not fully recovered. Improves and again getting worse with levolin inhaler and budate inhaler. What to do. Please suggest me a right choice.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Unexpected or abnormal vaginal bleeding usually refers to the kind of bleeding that occurs any time outside of the normal time of menstruation. Also termed as spotting, inter-menstrual bleeding or metrorrhagia, bleeding between periods always calls for extra measures to be taken against it, and is a matter of serious concern.
The primary causes for unexpected vaginal bleeding generally are:
- An imbalance of progesterone and estrogen levels triggered by a variety of causes like thyroid gland problems, dysfunctional ovaries and irregular doses of birth control pills, which may eventually lead to spotting. However, one must take note of the fact that hormonal contraceptives, in many cases, may cause abnormal bleeding for the first few months, after which it always subsides.
- Noncancerous growth such as uterine fibroids are also potential causes of spotting or abnormal bleeding.
- Miscarriages, ectopic pregnancy, and other kinds of complications involved during childbirth can cause abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Infection of reproductive organs caused due to intercourse, vaginal douching, pelvic inflammatory disease, or STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) may lead to bleeding and inflammation.
- Cancer of the vagina, uterus, cervix, or ovaries, albeit extremely rare in nature, may cause abnormal bleeding of the vagina.
While in most cases, this type of bleeding is naturally corrected, some women might need to undergo treatments when the case is severe. Overlooking an otherwise minor issue might thrust you in the face of life-threatening circumstances, if it develops into a case of cancer, infection, or any other type of disorder.
‘Prevention’ of vaginal bleeding, as such, is indeed a narrow possibility and the measures will almost always vary since the factors that cause intermenstrual bleeding aren’t the same in all cases. However, what your doctor will always advise you in this regard will be to ensure that your diet is balanced, your weight under control and your lifestyle is essentially healthy. If you happen to be on birth control medications, be so while adhering to medical instructions. Resorting to taking aspirin doses often might also influence the incidence of such abnormal conditions. If your pain still persists after you experience unexpected bleeding, you must consult your doctor without any further delay.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!