Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for M.G.S HOSPITALYour feedback matters!
I have sex problem my penis is not stand after 1 shot After some minute I will try but no response What can i do pls inform me.
From three weeks I have itching, and itching part will bulge (bigger size). Doctor asked me to take Allegra 180 for two weeks. But it's not reducing. Kindly help me.
Dr. a piles & fistula person can drink alcohol 2 or 3 days in a week. Or if daily he drinks what will happen.
I am 17 years old and my right beast is slightly larger than the left beast and I have little bit of itching and pain in my right beast as well.
Doctor recommend me folvite tablet to take after lunch. But I felt vomit 2 or 3 hours after taking this tablet. So should I take take it at bed time?
My uncle is suffering from Chronic renal Grade 2 kidney disease. And both kidneys has stopped working. Hemoglobin level in blood had reduced to 4.8 ,from 13. Now doctor has advised him for Dialysis twice a week. My question is, Can these kidneys start working after a while? And how long dialysis has to be done? Is there any other treatment along with dialysis to make kidney proper, Or is transplant only the way?
After having sex I took unwanted 72. Pills and continued sex after taking pills. Within.For 48 hours. Should I have to a take pills again. Or 1st is enough. please answer me early.
Doctor pta kese chate h ke PCOS h. please suggest me. What are the symptoms of this doses. please tell me how can I know about that.
I have been suffering from headache for 2 days.in the front of my head and have changed glasses a few days back. Whom should I contact for this problem.
Hi doctor, I am severely suffering from premature ejaculation, now I am going to marry soon. My masturbation time is 3-4 seconds, I have been taking medicine last 8 months but no improvement. I visited also renown ayurveda doctors in Delhi but no permanently recovered, is it curable, a lot of website showing it is not curable use cream or spray. This is not permanent solution, what do I think ,root cause is different ,last 8 months I have taken so many medicines please suggest me how can I recover. I am in tense to think about marriage.
What is Vertigo and what causes it?
Vertigo is a sensation or feeling of spinning around and losing one’s balance even though there is no movement in you or environment.
What causes vertigo?
If the vertigo is caused by problems in the brain or central nervous system it is referred as central vertigo and if the vertigo is caused by problems in inner ear, then it is termed as a peripheral vertigo.
The labyrinth of the inner ear has tiny organs that allow messages to be sent to the brain in response to gravity. By intimating our brains about the movement from the vertical position, we are able to maintain balance or equilibrium. Disturbance to this system therefore produces vertigo that can be created by inflammation among other causes.
The inflammation can be observed in the following conditions -
This is inflammation of labyrinth and vestibular nerve (the nerve that is responsible for encoding the body’s motion and position)
This is due to inflammation of the vestibular nerve.
It is a disorder of the inner ear that is characterized by episodes of vertigo, ringing in the ears (tinnitus), hearing loss, and fullness in the ear. The cause of Meniere’s disease is unclear but likely involves both genetic and environmental factors. A number of theories exist for why it occurs including constrictions in blood vessels, viral infections, and autoimmune reactions.
Patients having slight degeneration of the cervical spine and presence of osteophytes also have a tendency to develop Vertigo.
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo(BPPV):
(BPPV) is the thought to be caused by a disturbance in the otolith particles. Otolith particles are the crystals of calcium carbonate presnt in the inner ear fluid that pull on sensory hair cells during movement and so stimulate the vestibular nerve to send positional information to the brain. In people with BPPV, endolymph fluid continues to move even after normal head movement has stopped.
BPPV vertigo can also be caused by
- A head injury
- Reduced blood flow in a certain area of the brain
- An episode of labyrinthitis
- Ear surgery
- Prolonged bed rest.
Central vertigo occurs by following causes -
- When there is disturbance to the part of the brain (brainstem and cerebellum) that deals with interaction between the senses of vision and balance and,
- Sensory messages to and from the thalamus.
- Migraine headache
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Multiple sclerosis: The inability to move the eyes to the midline toward the nose.
- Acoustic neuroma: Vertigo causing one sided ringing in the ear and hearing loss.
Symptoms of Vertigo:
Vertigo is normally caused by a change in the position of the head. The following symptoms may be experienced by the people, who are suffering from Vertigo
- Feeling nauseated
- Pulled to one direction
- Ringing in the ears or hearing loss
- Abnormal or jerking eye movements (nystagmus)
Treatment for vertigo:
Treatment for vertigo depends upon the type and severity of the problem. Avoiding consumption of substances that can affect circulation, including caffeine, tobacco, or alcohol, drinking plenty of fluids.
Consumption of lavender and vitamin-D rich food.
Physiotherapy exercises include head and body movements done while sitting on bed (It is better to take guidance of physiotherapists for better and fast relief.)
Medications or treatment can be taken only after doctor’s consultation. Homeopathic treatment is fast and the relief will be long lasting. In most of the cases homeopathic medicines cured the disease without surgeries and side effects when conventional medical system suggested surgery.
Common remedies for Vertigo :
1. CONIUM MACULATUM - Conium is an excellent remedy for the treatment of vertigo with difficult gait, trembling, sudden loss of strength while walking. People complain about vertigo when lying down and turning over in bed. Slight noise or conversation of others or even shaking the head slighlty produces vertigo.
2. COCCULUS INDICUS - Vertigo accompanied by nausea during travelling can be very effectively treated with this Homeopathic medicine. Cocculus gives very good results when the Vertigo is accompanied by nausea.
3. BELLADONNA - Severe throbbing of the head associated with vertigo. Patient feels that he is falling to left side or backwards. It is also effective in patients with Cervical Spondylosis.
4. CALCAREA FLUORICA - Best remedy for treatment of Vertigo due to Cervical Spondylosis where bony tissue is involved.
I feel dryness and itching near my testicle bags and inner thigh area, what should I do? Kindly tell me please My age is 34.
I can't sleep in night now. I'm stressed. A lot of problem coming into my life. If I sleep in 12 am then after 30 to 40 minute automatically am wake up from sleep. I want to stay in sleep at night. please suggest me a sleeping meds. My ages is 20. Sex- F.
For past one week facing severe gas trouble .had belching and flatulence for two days after that facing heartburn and stomach cramps some times. Belching and flatulence has been reduced. Also taking homeopathic medicines for these.
I have a firm moveable lump on the bottom (about even with my shoulder) left side of my neck directly in front of my trapezius muscle. It has been there about 5 months, that I have noticed anyway and just recently got a LITTLE bit bigger. What could this be.
Men often take pride in their personal wellness and fitness levels, but surprisingly, many of them overlook one of the most important aspects of their wellbeing -- manhood health! Believe it or not, caring for the manhood can promote self-confidence, as well as a satisfying and fulfilling intimate life; and on the other hand, when male organ health suffers, it can be an indicator of other systemic problems that require attention.
While caring for the manhood is not especially difficult, it does require foresight and care. Here are a few things that are bad for the health of men's most intimate area, as well as some strategies for self-care:
According to medical research, diabetes - a disease that affects many men -- can cause male dysfunction. As most men are aware, diabetes is a condition that affects the body's ability to process blood sugar, and it can cause a wide range of other health concerns. In terms of bedroom function, diabetes can affect the hormone and nerve responses that lead to a hardon. It is also linked to a condition known as diabetic neuropathy, in which the nerves in the fingers, toes, and yes - the manhood - are compromised. This can lead to tingling, pain and even loss of sensation, which has an obvious effect on a man's ability to enjoy any sensual contact.
To avoid these concerns, men who have type 2 diabetes or are at risk for the disease should take special care in terms of watching out for blood sugar, keeping body weight at an appropriate level, and paying attention to good nutrition - all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
- Smoking isn't just bad for the lungs - it's also bad for the manhood. Research has shown that smoking cigarettes can play a major factor in developing male dysfunction. The reason is clear: smoking wreaks havoc on the blood vessels, and those same blood vessels are responsible for delivering blood to the manhood. As the popular website Healthline notes:
- The risk of smoking to your [sensual] health is specifically due to the effects of cigarette chemicals on the blood vessels in the manhood. Tumescence results when the arteries in the manhood expand and fill with blood after receiving signals from nerves in the manhood. The nerves are responding to sensual signals from the brain. Even if the nervous system is operating at full strength, tumescence might not be physically possible if the blood vessels are unhealthy due to smoking.
- As if this loss of function were not bad news enough, it gets even worse: loss of blood flow to the manhood can result in atrophy of the male organ tissue, which can cause the member to shrink by as much as an inch.
- Piercings and other body modifications are more popular than ever, and even pudendal piercings are now fairly common. But men who decide to pierce the manhood should be extremely careful and should have the procedure carried out by a reputable professional. The Mayo Clinic explains that depending on where a piercing is placed, nerve damage may result, impacting sensitivity and the ability to become stimulated.
- Furthermore, piercings that are not meticulously kept clean can cause bacterial and urinary tract infections (UTIs). Therefore, piercings should be kept clean and sanitary at all times. Good personal hygiene habits are key.
- When it comes to hygiene, keeping it simple is best. The area should be washed with warm water and a gentle cleanser; and for a new piercing, a mild solution of sea salt and lukewarm water can help cleanse and remove bacteria.
Protecting the Manhood
In addition to monitoring blood sugar and body weight, quitting smoking, and exercising general male organ care and hygiene, men can protect against a variety of common issues by daily application of a top quality manhood health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A nutrient crème containing vitamins, amino acids and natural emollients can soothe dry, stressed skin; protect against daily wear and tear; control odors; and preserve or even restore sensation in this delicate area.