Sir. I'm 43 years old. I had my medical check up last seven months.In Ultrasonic report my liver appeared bulky & enlarged. Blood report showed higher value hemoglobin pércentage. What precaution & medicine should I have to take? please suggest.
I am feeling discomfort and tightness between right lobe and left lobe after eating food .suffering from fatty liver. Please suggest best advice with medicine.
Is turmeric milk is safe in patients with liver cirrhosis I am suffering from liver cirrhosis since last 6 months and have osteoporosis also.
Sir, I am 48 years old Male. I had Fatty Liver grade 1 from past 8 months. Recently I have diagnosed with fatty Liver grade2 through USG Whole abdomen. I am experiencing head sweat while eating high chilly masala foods. Little discomfort in lower right of abdomen. LFT, KFT, LIPID tests are normal, But USG report of abdomen says: Liver size is normal. There is evidence of raised heptec parenchymal echotexture suggestive of fatty liver grade 2. No focal lesions, etc. If I take evion 300, it will not suit me. I am doing regular brisk wak of 15 min. And. And 30 minutes yoga. I spend about an hour in park. Please suggest how to get it cured.
Sir, I am 48 years old Male. I had Fatty Liver grade 1 from past 8 months. Recently I have diagnosed with fatty Liver grade2 through USG Whole abdomen. I am experiencing head sweat while eating high chilly masala foods. Little discomfort in lower right of abdomen. LFT, KFT, LIPID tests are normal, But USG report of abdomen says: liver size is normal. There is evidence of raised heptec parenchymal echotexture suggestive of fatty liver grade 2. No focal lesions, etc. If I take evion 300, it won't suit me. I am doing regular brisk wak of 15 min. And. And 30 minutes yoga. I spend about an hour in park. Please suggest how to get it cured.
Hi I have got sgot is. 54 sgpt 63. Alk phosphate 160 glucose fasting 151. Please suggest what to do. Its serious or I recover.
Dear Sir, I am from Hyderabad I am suffering symptoms of fatty lever please suggest shall I take lycopodium dosage how can I take this medicine. And also I am suffering pain in passing urine getting bad smell. Thanking you sir
I am 21 years old I have fatty liver And I feel itching on my leg thumb finger Why please suggest me how to cure fatty liver.
I am 19 years old I was suffering from liver abscess about 235 cc of abscess was recorded I was given needle aspiration treatment they removed around 150 cc its been a week now, can now I can join gym and use creatine and my protein I have lost around 7-8 kgs because of abscess Thank you.
My LFT test results are SGOT - 40. 50U/L and SGPT - 50.51 U/L. Is this the symptom of Liver Damage? Can it be cured by medicine? While LDL - 185 Total cholesterol- 229 Triglyceride - 260 Non HDL cholesterol - 183.8 Is my lipid is badly affected by Liver Problems. My age is 51 Years.
Sgot-51 Sgpt-62 Bilirubin is 1.5 cholesterol-176 I am suffering from fatty liver Sgot and sgpt are normal before 10 days but it increased little now why.
I Have fatty liver and high cholesterol level. Which I know recently when I gone through recent lab test.
They have recently u/sonology and in that report 4 things are high lighted that is below 1) right kidney shows pelvicalacal fullness 2) fatty liver changes with cystitis 3) urinary bladder is normal in distension, walls. Are thick 4) liver normal in size and bright in echo texture please tell us what is that means. Is everything is okay. Plz.
I have been diagnosed with fatty liver and high cholesterol. I have a controlled diet. I don't drink alcohol frequently, perhaps may in 15 days max 2 small pegs. Occasionally non veg food and routine diet with less junk food. Would like to understand what kind of precautions should I take to reduce cholesterol and fatty liver issue.
The liver is a vital organ within the body, which functions as a filter for the blood that comes from the digestive system. One of the conditions that afflict this organ is fatty liver, which occurs due to the accumulation of triglycerides within it. There could be multiple reasons behind this, such as alcoholism, obesity, pregnancy, hepatitis among many others. Homeopathy has some great treatments for fatty liver disease, depending on the cause.
1. Nux vomica: One of the major reason of developing a fatty liver is alcoholism. While drinking moderate amounts of alcohol isn't harmful, the tendency to drink very regularly will lead to fatty liver disease. In such cases you may feel pain in the abdomen, especially a few hours after eating. You may also suffer from constipation with cravings for fatty and spicy food. Nux Vomica is thus prescribed in these conditions.
2. Phosphorus: Fatty liver has many symptoms, which may manifest differently in different people. Many people complain about indigestion and sour belching. Your liver area may be painful and you may also vomit. You may constantly crave for foods such as ice-creams, juices and cold drinks. In such cases you may feel weak after passing stool. Phosphorus is a great remedy in such cases.
3. Chelidonium: This is one of the best overall remedies for fatty liver. Some of the symptoms where Chelidonium may work are as follows:
- Pain in upper right abdomen
- Enlargement of liver
- Jaundice along with fatty liver
- Feeling excessively weak
- Craving for hot drinks and hot foods
4. Calcarea carb: If you are obese or fairly overweight and suffer from fatty liver, calcarea carbonica can be very effective in treating the symptoms. Some of the symptoms exhibited by the patients where this medication is effective would be a yearning for eggs, profuse sweating and sensitivity to air if it's cold.
5. Lycopodium: This medication is very effective in treating fatty liver disease, especially if you suffer from gastric issues and acidity. You may have symptoms like, bloating of the stomach, burning of the esophagus when belching or burping and pain in the upper right abdomen. You may also exhibit cravings for hot drinks and sweets. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Recently in ultrasound report - fatty liver grade 1, I am vegetarian, non alcoholic, how to get rid of this?
Tummy tuck also known as an abdominoplasty, a tummy tuck surgery is a form of cosmetic surgery, which is used to remove excess fat and skin from the abdomen as well as tighten the muscles in your abdominal regions. Similar to 'mommy makeovers' (a procedure applicable after pregnancy, which helps women restore their figure).
Tummy tuck surgery is used to help patients treat that loose and sagging skin who have experienced excessive weight loss within a relatively short period of time. Although, it is usually done for cosmetic reasons, it does provide a large number of medical benefits, such as:
1. Reduction in stress urinary incontinence: Stress Urinary incontinence is a bladder control problem that is characterized by involuntary urination because of exercises or normal bodily functions such as sneezing or coughing which might put pressure on the bladder. In some women, (SUI) can develop after a vaginal birth. The condition does not generally require a surgery. However, research has shown that in severe cases, abdominoplasty is helpful in patients who do not have a caesarean section. A slight bladder obstruction is made during the procedure using soft tissue which reduces the incontinence.
2. Better posture and improved abdominal tone: Strong muscles tend to become weak after multiple pregnancies and extreme weight loss. In these cases, diet and exercise are not enough. Abdominoplasty surgically removes excess fat and skin thereby, tightening weak muscles and flattening the abdomen. It is noticed that after the surgery, the patients develop an improved posture due to the tightened muscles supporting the spine. This helps in relieving a variety of back pains.
3. Correction of ventral hernia: Ventral Hernia is the bulging out of tissues through a defect, opening or past incisions within the wall muscles of the abdomen. In such a case, the surgeon may opt for Abdominoplasty to support the abdominal wall and prevent recurrences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon and ask a free question.