Critical Care Procedures
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Quit Smoking Techniques
Psychotherapy For Couples
Manual Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Anger Management Therapy
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Psychoanalysis for Suicide
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Psychoanalysis for Mourning
Submit a review for Khetarpal HospitalYour feedback matters!
I lost somebody last year so I depressed too much and my mind is not using properly please suggest me.
Hello my name is Himanshu Bjndal. I am 14 years old .I have the problem of stammering. I feel very hesitation in talking to someone. I don't able to speak things that I know. Help me to get rid of this problem.
Human relationships are fragile in nature. It takes lesser time to break a relationship than to make one. Irrespective of its tenure, the end of a lovely relationship can leave you heartbroken and hamper your entire life. It not just affects your emotional well-being, but has the possibility to hamper your overall physical health. You must remember that there is no magic formula to help you cope up with the pain of losing. But, you will have to be determined to help yourself in this difficult time.
Most of us are forced to start our personal life from ground zero or the scratch, soon after we are left to struggle alone following our break-ups. You must have heard it from most of the people surrounding you that time heals all. But, it is your effort along with the time that will help you come out of the depressive phase.
Here are certain tips to help you to come out of the depressive phase after a break up:
- Talk or write: Any emotional problem grows bigger as you try to hide it from others or yourself. You should not bury the emotions within you and treat them as dead secrets. You will have to talk it out with friends and closed ones. If that is what you don’t want to do absolutely, you must at least try and relieve yourself of the burden by writing about it in private. Try and get rid of the tendency to suppress the unpleasant feelings. After pouring out all the feelings on paper, destroy the paper into shreds and throw it out of the house. While destroying the paper affirm, with this I destroy and uncreate the energy I invested in this relationship.
- Do take care of your body: The first thing that we tend to forget at the time of break up is our physical health and to maintain personal hygiene. Most of us skip our meals, don’t take showers and lead a secluded life. This should be avoided as your health comes first. You will have to take proper meals and maintain personal hygiene so that you don’t put your health at risk.
- Go and exercise: You can pump out your endorphins through cardio exercises. This helps a lot. This will also lower the stress levels and improve your cognitive functioning.
- Remember the great things in life: It is the time when you must look back and remember all the great moments of your life. You must not feel low and lose your self-confidence. Rather, you must feel confident by remembering the golden moments. Remind yourself of all your greater goals in life and treat this break up as a petty issue.
- Meditation: Meditation helps them focus their life on track.
- Track your life - Create a journal where you want to go. Create several pointers in symbolic form in a journal or in drawing form. Give a date and time to each pointer. Create steps how will you reach the next pointer. And thus creating the track of your life.
- Declutter - by removing the things which were given by the person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Stress happens when the demands placed on you are too much and cause a burden on you, for example, work, school or relationships surpass your capacity or ability to adapt. Sometimes stress can be a little beneficial in the form of a support that gives the drive to some people to get their work done on time and meet due dates and deadline. However, an extraordinary measure of stress can create health and well-being issues. They can lead to problems in cardiovascular and central nervous systems and take a serious emotional problem.
Untreated and chronic stress can bring about serious health conditions including tension, sleeping disorder, muscle pain, hypertension and a weak immune system. Stress can fuel other diseases and disorders, for example, heart diseases, depression and obesity most of the times. By discovering positive, healthy and solid ways to oversee stress as it happens, a significant number of these negative wellbeing outcomes can be decreased. Here are five effective ways to manage stress:
- Take a break from the stress: It might appear to be hard to divert yourself from a major work schedule. However, when you give yourself consent to step away from it, you let yourself have sufficient energy to accomplish something else, which can help you have another viewpoint or practice methods to feel less stressed. It is critical not to ignore the stress factor. However, even twenty minutes to yourself is useful.
- Workout: Exercise benefits your emotions and brain along with your body. We continue finding out about the long term advantages of a normal exercise schedule. In any case, even a ten or fifteen-minute walk, run, swim or yoga session during an unpleasant time can give a quick impact that can keep you going for a few hours.
- Laugh and try to stay happy: Our brains are interconnected with our feelings and outward appearances. When individuals are stressed, its shows up on their face. So laughter can alleviate some of that pressure and enhance the circumstance.
- Get social backing: Try to call a friend or send an email to someone regarding your problems. When you impart your worries or sentiments to someone else, it helps calm the stress. In any case, it is critical that the individual whom you converse with is somebody whom you trust and someone who can understand and accept you. In case that your family is the stressor, for instance, it may not ease your stress in which case, you may need a friend.
- Meditate: Meditation and prayer can help the brain and body to unwind and concentrate properly. It can help people see new points of view, create self-sympathy and forgiveness. While practising meditation, individuals can discharge feelings that may have been bringing about physical pain. Much like a workout, research has demonstrated that practising meditation can prove to be very helpful.
Hi doctor, I do not know what is the problem with me but I use to take all the faults on me and if something happens bad to the one close to me thn I use to feel the most guilty. In one thing going wrong I get all the bad time recalled nd feel guilty. I use to cry becoz of all this. All this causes tension and that cause acidity. I do not knw abt whats wrong with me. Please give me some solution so that all this unwanted things goes out of my mind.
What is the causes of ocd diseases and how to treat it I'm suffering from sexual thoughts disorders what is its cause n how can I rid from this problem.
Do anti depressants lead to suicide or suicidal tendencies if taken for longer period of time. Do they become ineffective if taken for longer duration?
I am feeling depressed all the time. I can't concentrate on my studies. I feel low self esteemed. I only think of negative thoughts. Can you please tell me how to get out of it.
I have taken being made from marijuana plant for 6 months and I have quitted it for 10 days now I have digestion problem nd I feel lack of energy through out the day, I spent my whole day sleeping pls help what to do I want to recover from all these things. Ans sometimes I feel depressed with my life, pls help.
Doctor I feel lost and my mind craves for girl friends I feel this because lot of my friends are happy with their girl friends where as me I am too shy full to ask a girl out or even talk to her. Please tell me how can I overcome this problem.
Hi I am 36 years old, I always think negatively why, some times I laugh when other person lost or loose some thing, feel happy when other person in trouble. When I am lonely I will think about sex why. My mind always divert towards ladies and thinking about sex. There is no control please help me to get resolved.
Suggest me to how to quite smoking and clean up my lungs. Suggest me I got like allergy on my chest.
Sometimes I suffers with very mild nervous breakdown (when I hear or something bad happens) and it make my mind very disturbed and uneasy.
I have anxiety disorder last 1 year. It comes automatically. I do everything to control it. I am taking medicine since last 1 year. How I cure it permanently? Is omega 369 is best for me?
Smoking 3 cigarettes daily vs. Chewing 3 paan with tobacco daily.In comparison Which is worse for health?
I am suffering from major depressions disorder Fear of dying Feel my breath will stop Always think about near hospital where I would get oxygen In day I manage anxiety As night comes anxiety goes on peak I ignore light people feel sad helpless Can not enjoy TV I live with my wife two kids still feel helpless My three year sons comes to me but I ignore him just want to stay alone in fear of death I am suffering from chronic alcoholic liver disease Above systems could be related to my illness As I don't want to die I went to see a psychiatric prescribed medicine Its been 10 days since I am taking medicine Got no relief in depression I went again doctor told me it will take some time to see improvement Due to my problem my family got frustrated They say you have to be strong Nobody knows about death why you are missing today for it We are with you Please suggest me what I have to do.
I am an introvert and not talkative /friendly by nature. I don't generally initiate hi /hello to even known people / peers. Specially it happens when they are girls. I want to change my nature like an extrovert and friendly person. Please advise something so that I could be able to change in my habits which are the old. Thanks a lot.
Women do not normally visit a gynaecologist, until they are suffering from any problem. Consulting a gynaecologist at regular intervals is important for good health.
Following are the 4 common reasons to visit a gynaecologist:
- Itchy vagina - Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
- Painful sex - Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
- Lump in your breast - A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
- Considerable bleeding during periods - If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it's a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.