Doctor in Kapur Acupuncture Clinic
Submit a review for Kapur Acupuncture ClinicYour feedback matters!
How to increase the weight? In my point of view please gives a vegetarian advice and takes the fruits.
Hello. My age is 19 and my height is 5: 11 but from last 5 months em trying to gain my weight but em still with 55 kgs from five months. I just have very few time to go for my medical test and I really want to increase my weight as soon as possible and I hardly get time to go jym and so I can't go for gainers without jym.
I am 22 years old and I am very thin, so what should I do to gain body. 2.My friend is suffering from bad smell from foot and mouth even after brushing. please give suggestions.
I am 28 years old woman and after pregnancy I use copper tee, but my weight going decrease day by day what to do please suggest me something for weight gain.
Are you trying to lose weight?
Is losing weight difficult for you?
Does losing weight take a lot of time, money and energy?
Weight loss is the biggest epidemic in the world.
Unfortunately, traditional and most used methods of losing weight like dieting and exercise don’t work for almost everybody.
Even the weight that you lost by dieting and exercise is gained soon after you stop following the above-mentioned methods.
Why dieting and exercise don’t work?
By dieting you just reduce your intake and by exercising you just burn more calories. This is why when you stop following these two solutions, you automatically start gaining your weight back.
If food and exercise are only responsible for weight gain then:
- Why there are people who don’t eat much but they are still fat and people who eat a lot but don’t get fat?
- Why there are people who walk everyday and still they are fat, who have an active lifestyle but still they don’t lose weight and people, who have a sedentary lifestyle but they don’t get fat?
2-3 Medicines for every problem
Suppose a doctor gives the same medicines for every problem without even asking the symptoms and diagnosing. Would you consult such doctor?
The same way weight gain has many causes which are needed to be identified 1st and the solution differs from person to person depending on the causes of the person's weight gain.
- About 80% overweight and obese people have found to be emotional eaters.
- Food is the emotional pain killer.
- Weight loss is more of a mental process.
- Exercise burns only 10% calories in your body while brain and stomach together burn 80% calories of your body.
So what is the solution?
- Habit formation for eating healthy food.
- Habit formation for avoiding fast/junk food.
- Habit formation for exercise and if exercise is not possible then training your mind so that whatever physical activity you do or you can do will become your exercise.
- Improving body metabolism so that it stores less fat and burns more fat.
- Stopping emotional eating so that you don’t eat more.
- Stress management.
- Improving lifestyle etc.
By this, you not only lose weight but also your quality of life increases, and your health improves. You also notice improvements in your career, work and relationships. And thus you lose weight permanently with this scientific method.