Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Kalindi Medical CentreYour feedback matters!
Every woman strives to achieve flawless, glowing skin. Today, men are far behind and thus a good complexion is envied and sought after by everyone. Skin condition is affected by a number of factors including diet, sun exposure, age etc. Though skin conditions like acne, freckles, sun spots etc are not life threatening it can lower your self confidence and the quality of your life.
Homeopathy is very effective in treating skin conditions like these as well as to improve the overall state of your skin. The best part about following a homeopathic treatment route is that it is associated with negligible side effects. Also, unlike topical skin creams that only address the visible symptoms, homeopathy addresses the root cause of the problem and thus ensures that it does not recur frequently.
Some common homeopathic remedies that can give your skin a glow are:
- Sulphur: This is an effective way to clear dull and dirty skin and can be used to treat number of skin ailments. It nourishes the skin from deep within and helps clear pimples and scars that may have formed as a result of them. Sulphur is also used to treat dry and scaly skin.
- Berberis aquifolium: This is an excellent homeopathic remedy for clear skin. It is used to treat patchiness, acne, scars etc and can lighten complexion and make it glow.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic remedy is ideal for people with oily, greasy skin and a dark complexion. It helps clear pimples and reduce the oiliness of the skin. By deep cleansing the pores on the skin, it adds a glow to your face and keeps it clear. Psorinum can also help lighten complexion and give your skin an even tone.
- Bovista: Often excessive use of cosmetic products does more harm than good to our skin. In such cases, bovista is the ideal remedy. This helps clear pimples, patchiness and other skin problems triggered by excessive cosmetic application. Additionally, it brightens the skin and makes it glow.
- Sepia: Menstrual irregularities or hormonal imbalance at the time of pregnancy can lead to a condition known as chloasma. This can be seen in the form of discolouration of the face and brown spots. Sepia is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It clears the spots and discolouration and gives the skin a healthy glow.
When prescribing a homeopathic remedy for a skin condition, along with the visible symptoms, a doctor must also consider the lifestyle of the patent and their overall mental and physical health. Thus, what suits one person may not suit another and it is always best to consult a homeopathic doctor instead of self medicating.
HOW HEALTHY IS YOUR LIFESTYLE?
CHANGING TO A HEALTHIER lifestyle will improve your chances of living longer and enhance your quality of life. To find out exactly how healthy your current lifestyle choices about diet, exercise, alcohol, smoking, and stress.
Identify those aspects of your life that you want to change, then set yourself realistic targets to help boost your future health and wellbeing. To help your achieve your personal targets, turn to the pages listed where more detailed information and advices on that particular issue is provided.
ARE YOU EATING A HEALTHY DIET?
- Do you eat a lot of processed, convenience foods?
- Do you treat yourself to sweet snacks such as chocolate or cookies?.
- Do you skip meals?
- Do you eat late-night snacks?
- Do you go on diets, then gain the weight back in a few weeks?
- Do you usually choose white bread and pasta instead of the whole wheat varieties?
- Do you eat in restaurants more than three times a week?
- Do you need to take mutrient supplements?
- Do you often eat on the run?
Lastly Opt Homoeopathy for your family health......
Future Scope Of Homoeopathy
It will be the second most sought after system , second to allopathy.
- After superb conquest of bacterial infection by antibiotics , in future viral infections will rule and homeopathy is best with viral infections.
- With increasing medicinal costs , for poor it will be the only option left.
- Increase in stress and psychiatric diseases and allergic diseases , it will be an ideal choice.
- In prevention of diseases , it will be used more. It will be a drug of choice in veterinary field.
- Agriculture and fertilizers will use it more .And so on.
- Pregnancy with jaundice has high risk . Hom served well.
- Threatened abortion has best treatment success rate in homoeopathy.
- PCOD has excellent results.
- Homeopathy has helped secondary infertility in high numbers.
Pediatrics and Homeopathy
- Mumps / chickenpox / measles / URI / acute tonsillitis / malnutrition / teething / diarrhea / infective hepatitis / primary complex – Homeopathy is better than Allopathy.
- Height problems.
- Autism / dyslexia / cerebral palsy – Homeopathy is the only answer.
- Delayed speech / delayed milestones
- Homeopathy helps Injuries / fractures / muscle or tendon injury / sprains / rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoporosis and stress fractures Homoeopathy is the best.
- Sciatica and cervical spondylosis & spondylitis –Homoeopathy gives wonderful results.
Wonderful results in conjunctivitis ,glaucoma ,recurrent stye or hordeolum. etc
Allergic rhinitis ,recurrent tonsillitis ,pharyngitis, epistaxis,adenoiditis,chronic discharge from ear, pain in ear ,sinusitis ,nasal polyp,laryngitis and many more problems.
Homoeopathy and female problems
“Homoeopathy helps with the entire gamut of women’s problems.” This includes menstrual disorders,infertility, and pregnancy complaints to menopausal hot flushes,night sweats, headaches,fatigue,anxiety and depression . Homoeopathy can enhance pre-pregnancy health, improve chances of conception,reduce morning sickness,remove post-partum bruising of mother and newborn, smoother breast feeding problems and relieve postnatal depression.”
Homoeopathy can reduce labour and birth complications. Women when given homoeopathy during their 9th month experienced a shorter labour and less complications than other.
Homoeopathy Homoeopathy gives wonderful results in migraine, cluster headache, epilepsy, brain trauma, hemiplegia, paraplegia , quadriplegia, prosopalgia, trigeminal neuralgia and many more diseases.
Cognitive and Behavioral Disorders
- Delirium ,Dementia
- Psychosis – Schizophrenia ,Mania , Depression , Compulsive neurosis
- Personality disorders
- Neurosis – Anxiety , Hysteria
- Anxiety Disorders ,Phobic anxiety disorders
- Agoraphobia ,Social phobias ,Specific phobias
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorders
Corporate Lifestyle: Stress, Anxiety, Health Problems like hypertension, diabetes, insomnia and many more…..Homeopathy Does Help.
Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism , diabetes and adrenal problems.
DO YOU EXERCISE ENOUGH?
- Can you climb three flights of stairs without becoming breathless and exhausted?
- Do you sometimes walk or cycle instead of driving or talking the bus or train?
- Do you exercise three times a week?
- When exercising do you always warm up properly?
- Do you wear all the necessary safety equipment when exercising or playing a sport?
If you answered No to the first there questions, you are out of shape. To keep fit, you should exercise vigorously for 20 minutes, three times a week . it is easy to start. Answering No to the last two questions means you are not exercising safely and could injure yourself. Learn to exercise safely.
ARE YOU ABUSING YOUR BODY?
- Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Do you smoke cigars or a pipe?
- Have you tried to stop smoking and failed?
- Do you regularly drink more than the recommended limits for alcohol intake?
- Do you drink when you are alone?
- Do you have trouble remembering what happened the night before when you have been out drinking?
If you answered YES to the first two questions you should stop smoking. If your answered YES to any of the last three questions, you need to cut down on your drinking.
ARE U UNDER STRESS?
- Do you feel that your never have enough time to do all the things you have to do?
- Is your home life a source of stress and conflict?
- Is your job highly stressful?
- Do you worry all the time?
- Do you find it hard to relax?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep at night?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may not be dealing with stress very well. Find out how to cope with stress better, see if you have any of the early signs of too much stress, discover how stress can make you ill, and learn what to do if stress is making you anxious or depressed.
Causes and treatment for Hyperpigmentation and Melasma
Causes of hair loss and dandruff. Please suggest any oil, shampoo, or any medicine to cure dandruff and hair loss.
Hi I'm 16 years old and 5.5 ft tall Is there any height growing supplement which can increase my height. How much can I grow.
There is clicking sound in my knees when I bent it every time and there is no pain ,actually I enjoy doing this I am quite addictive to this it also happens in my right hand wrist please suggest how to stop this. PS- I do walking about 2 km every day.
I'm fair and my skin gets tan in summer so Whether sunscreen lotion of SPF25 is okay for the body. Thanks in advance.
Your diet plays a major role in the health of your heart, so eating healthy should be somewhere on the top of the list for keeping your heart healthy as well. There are numerous heart disorders that occur due to unhealthy food patterns and consumption. Lifestyle factors are the major causes of heart disease, and diet occupies an almost compelling spot when lifestyle factors are taken into consideration. Here is a list of foods that keeps your heart healthy:
Salmon: Omega-3 fatty acids are very important for your heart to function optimally. Fishes such as salmon and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which lower the risk of heart diseases such as arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) and atherosclerosis (accumulation of plaque in the arterial walls).
Oats: Like oats and milk for breakfast!? Congratulations! You are in luck; oatmeal has soluble fibers which help in lowering bad cholesterol levels. Just make sure that there is no added sugar in your oatmeal, as it will defeat the entire purpose.
Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in antioxidants that reduce the risks of heart attack and also decrease your blood pressure. So go ahead! Toss some blueberries in your oatmeal to get your daily dose of antioxidants which are such pre-requisites for supreme health.
Dark chocolate: This will probably bring a smile to your lips. Dark chocolates contain polyphenols, a type of flavonoid, which is very good for your heart. Dark chocolate is known to reduce the risks of strokes and heart attacks. Watch the portion size as no matter what its benefits are, dark chocolates are still rich in calories.
Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits such as lemons and Indian gooseberry are rich in compounds that lower cholesterol levels in the body. Tip – Start your day with a lemon juice and warm water. This betters your metabolism and also keeps your heart in fine shape.
Soy: Lo Behold Vegetarians! (and non-vegetarians as well). Soy is a protein rich food that is so good for your heart. It also contains heart-healthy fats and fibers that help bring down and normalize cholesterol levels.
Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in an antioxidant called ‘lycopene’, which is very effective in getting rid of bad cholesterol. It thus helps in keeping your arteries healthy and reduces the risks of heart attacks.
Nuts: Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in Vitamin E which helps in lowering bad cholesterol in the body. Avoid nuts that come with added salt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Red wine is a ladies' drink; if you are averse to alcohol, especially to its usual, piquant taste, you must have been suggested with the lightness of red wine by officious onlookers. That surely isn't a remote possibility when you are a lady and of age. Cautious introspection backed with years of medical or scientific research tells millions how wine, when consumed in moderation, helps improve a woman's physical health: the facet of mental health can be taken for granted as inebriation of most kinds results in mood elevation. It is therefore a ladies drink indeed.
While being perturbed about the health of your skin, the sagging cheek muscles, a double chin or wrinkles that start showing once women are in their thirties, you must have rarely conjured the image of a vineyard to relax and repair. A vineyard can actually be your key source to youthful skin. Take a look at the following points to believe the same:
- Red wine can act as an anti-aging intervention in case of both men and women. A glass of wine every day can keep a woman's skin young and taut while two glasses of the same drink can let a man enjoy the look of a young adult.
- Free radicals are active causes of aging. Red wine is rich in antioxidants and thus can do away with such radicals. Many use grapes and grape juice for a glowing skin. Grape juice is way less effective as compared to wine as the latter contains the seed and skin of the fruit during fermentation. The fruit as a whole has polyphenols such as resveratrol that can successfully counter free radicals.
- If you are a health freak and insist on going by a Mediterranean diet, wine is part of your regular diet. You will experience the benefits in a few weeks' time.
- When consumed in a measured and controlled manner, red wine can reduce the chance of contracting breast cancer. Wine sharpens your mind while you age; your cognitive faculties therefore do not rust.
- Red wine can make your skin glow from within, unlike any other wine, as white wines have only a little amount of antioxidants.
- Your skin feels young and rejuvenated on drinking red wine as the drink aids arterial functions of the body. Thus proper blood circulation is ensured.
I have giddiness from past 12 days. I checked with BP its normal. In was advised for ent but he said no problem with that too. From a week I have giddiness and neck pain. So I was send to Nero he said no serious issue its just spinning sensor and neck Spain. He has given t. Naxdon t b.vect am taking this from Monday still no. Diff what will be the reason.
The world is getting busier with every passing day. All are running constantly from playing one role to the other, switching from one task to another. It seems like the messages or the phone calls cannot wait even for like 5 minutes. Do we feel a sense of done at the end of the day? Nah!! We always go to sleep with what to prioritize for next day and the routine continues. Holidays or vacations are no exception either, with our mobiles and devices constantly reminding us of what we should do.
However, of late, there has been a lot of emphasis on the need to relax and recharge the mind and the body. While the body is easier to manage, the mind is a more challenging issue as it is constantly ticking.
Here are some ways to help you relax, suggest you go completely blank in your mind and not do anything during this period.
- Exercise: Whether it is a vigorous workout at the gym, aerobic dancing, or lying in the pool, take a pick. While it may sound like a tiresome errand, most of these heavy workouts relax and recharge very effectively. The energy level post a good workout is to be experienced to be believed.
- Simply sit and meditate: May sound silly, but it is equally difficult to do too. Try to sit quiet with closed eyes without any movement, physical or mental, for about 5 minutes and experience the peace for yourself. When you open your eyes, you will feel rejuvenated.
- Square breathing: Like a square with 4 equal sides, this has 4 equal steps. Inhaling for x seconds, holding it for x seconds, exhaling for x seconds, and waiting out for the next x seconds. 4 or 5 is a good count to start with, but if there are health concerns, then even 2 or 3 should help relax and recharge.
- Music: Music is said to be one of the best soothing agents, create a playlist of your favorite genres and list of music. Be it instrumental or vocal, rap or reggae, classical or pop, take your pick and get lost in it completely. If you are game, even learning music can be very relaxing.
- Read a book: Another very popular technique is to take a book and get lost completely in the story and its characters. Again, pick something that you would enjoy and see you relaxed and recharged.
Each of these requires some time, the most common question is when do I do this? Tell yourself, you don't get time, you need to make time. Once you see the benefits of recharging your brain, you will make time for it.
My weight is continuously increasing just because of my sitting job. How can I loose my weight and fat?
I am Diabetic since 9 years. I was on Getrol and Bimet for the first 6 years and my HB1AC was 6.20 until the doctor changed me to Diamicron MR30 before food and Jalra 50/500 after food. I have been taking since past 30 months. Now my HB1AC level is 9.10 (Avg 214 Blood Sugar). What could be the reason? I am on proper diet and exercise too.
The uterus or womb is a strong structure that is held up by the pelvic muscles and tendons. In case that these muscles or tendons extend or get distinctly powerless, they are no longer ready to support the uterus, bringing about prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus hangs or slips from its ordinary position, into the vagina or birth channel.
Uterine prolapse might be fragmented or complex. A deficient prolapse happens when the uterus is just halfway drooping into the vagina. An entire prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina.
The danger of having a prolapsed uterus increases as a woman ages and her estrogen levels diminish. Estrogen is the hormone that keeps the pelvic muscles solid. Harm to pelvic muscles and tissues during pregnancy and labor may likewise lead to prolapse. Women with more than one vaginal birth and in their postmenopausal period are under the most significant risk. Any action that puts weight on the pelvic muscles can expand your danger of a uterine prolapse. Different variables that can increase your risk for the condition include:
- Constant coughing
Women who have a minor uterine prolapse might not have any side effects. Direct to serious prolapse may bring about side effects, for example:
- Having an inclination that you are sitting on a ball
- Vaginal bleeding
- Expanded discharge
- Issues with sex
- Feeling the uterus or cervix leaving the vagina
- A pulling or substantial feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
In case that you experience these symptoms, it is important to see your specialist. Without appropriate diagnosis, the condition can weaken your vagina, bladder, and sexual capacity. Treatment is not generally fundamental for this condition. In case that prolapse is serious, talk with your specialist about which treatment choice is suitable for you. Nonsurgical medicines include:
- Shedding pounds to take the strain off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a strategic distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel works out, which are pelvic floor exercises that strengthen the vaginal muscles
- Taking estrogen substitution treatment
- Wearing a pessary, which is a device embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up and settles the uterus and cervix
Surgical medications include uterine suspension or hysterectomy. During uterine suspension, your specialist puts the uterus once again into its normal position by reattaching pelvic tendons or utilizing surgical materials. During a hysterectomy, your specialist expels the uterus from the body through the stomach area or the vagina. Surgery is usually successful; however, it is not suggested for women who anticipate having a baby later on.
I am 37 year old from few months near about 2 month when I walking up and down stairs feel little pain in both knees but after few days only feel little pain in left knee and right knee normal no any pain and if I morning walk no matter how far I walk 2 km 3 km I walk with no any problem, I have no any accident or injury on knee in previous time. One thing I clear you not know its related with my problem but I clear you in previous months I take some ayurvedic medicine for slim my tommy reduce fat from tommy. I have no any other medical problem, now little pain in left knee only while walking up and down stair pain percentage more while up and little while down.
Having heavy regular pains and nerves stiffness in wrist, ankles, finger nuckles and having heavy pain in ankles while walking. Earlier use to have knee pains as well.
I had periods on dec and 26th jan but this month still I did not get my period and on dec I had sex with my husband.
I have black scars on my and body. Now it's around 6 years I have this marks. I used so many medicine such as doxycycline, isotretinoin etc. It becomes normal when I intake this medicines. When I stop this it appears back. I have even tried Ayurveda and homeopath but nothing helps me. Doctor is there any solution for my condition.
About 80 percent of people all across the globe experience lower back pain at some stage in their lives. It is one of the most common reasons why people miss their work and appoint a physiotherapist. But lower back pain is an ailment that can be avoided with proper knowledge and some back exercises. In case your lower back pain is not under control and you have been neglecting it, you are susceptible to acute pain, sciatica, nerve pain and pain in other regions caused from a pinched nerve. Long-term pain in the back portion can lead to permanent ailments like degenerative disc disease or spinal stenosis.
Probable causes of lower back pain: Severe pain in the lower back region can be caused due to a herniated disc, back muscle pain, ligament strain or any other non-specific pain. An individual may also suffer from lower back pain due to systemic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia or ankylosing spondylitis. Though these causes are very common in most people suffering from lower-back pain, the diagnosis varies from person to person and to ensure the best care to alleviate the pain, you must consult a responsive musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
Stages for assessing and treating lower back pain: Managing the back pain is the primary objective of physiotherapy. In reality, back pain is the final symptom that is developed and the first thing that must be addressed.
- Stage I: Back pain relief: The physiotherapist is going to use different types of tools and items to help the pain subside along with the inflammation. These include electrotherapy, acupuncture, ice application, soft-tissue massage and deloading taping techniques. Sometimes the physiotherapist may also recommend an anti-inflammatory drug if the pain is intolerable.
- Stage II: Restoring normal strength: With the settling of pain and inflammation, you are more susceptible to injury because though your pain has subsided, your ligaments and muscles are weak. Your doctor will aim at restoring normal motion of lumbar spine, muscle endurance and strength, proprioception, balance and walking abilities.
- Stage III: Restoring full body function: Depending on your daily chores and activity, your physiotherapist will aim at restoring the function of your back portion to keep you safe while performing the chosen activities. For some, it may be taking a slow walk around the park while for others it may mean taking part in some sports activity.
- Stage IV: Preventing recurrence: Your physiotherapist will rehabilitate you to prevent further occurrence of this excruciating pain by suggesting proper postures, exercise and core muscle workout.
Each of these stages are important to help you get rid of severe back pain and with daily exercise, you can regulate your body and spare yourself from recurrence of this lower back pain.
Most mental and emotional health issues are inconspicuous in nature and, therefore, cause more harm than they otherwise should, most people still live with a number of symptoms of depression without even realizing it or do little to address it. When the depressive symptoms last for more than 2 weeks and affect the individual's personal, social or occupational life, it is known as clinical depression or major depression. There is often a delay in opting for the treatment because of the social taboo associated with depression.
Depression makes a person miserable, disappointed, restless or numb for long and tedious timeframes, and is debilitating, particularly when they can't demonstrate their feelings and worries to anybody. It can meddle with their productivity and can become a concern not only in workplaces, but also in social circles.
So here's how to deal with a friend or family member in a depressed state of mind:
- Be considerate: Do understand that depression doesn't mean" trouble". Melancholy is a condition with an assortment of side effects like exhaustion, confused mind state and rest issues. These are all side effects of melancholy. Crabbiness is an exceptionally basic side effect, which once in a while is encountered by many individuals, and can lead to an expanded sensitivity. Normally, it's difficult to be sympathetic with someone who is behaving grumpily. But you need to make a conscious effort to still see the positive in depressed individuals and lead them to hope.
- Encourage and support: Try not to shame people for being negative. Dejection changes the world into a scene of pessimism. Discouraged individuals don't just focus on the negatives, but they also disregard the positives.
- Do validate: Approval can help manage a depressed state, and can wean a friend or family member out of depression. Remember that someone with dejection is not living in the same universe as you. The laws that oversee your universe don't exist in theirs.Depressed individuals require your understanding, your empathy, and your affection, considerably more when they are having a troublesome day, week or month. It is hard, but possible. Discouraged individuals value a positive backing in particular.
- Never say 'you're too much': When someone with depression is told "you're too much" particularly by somebody near them, it can send them spiralling into blame and nervousness and bitterness. Being encouraging and empowering is likewise useful.