Sir/Mam In winter season my backbone starts paining. I can't sit in one position in chair from long time. Please help.
Knee pain. I am trying to lose my weight and now I reduced 10 kg. Still knee is paining v.much. No strength to climb the stairs.
Hi I am suffering from left knee pain from so many months took medication took x ray was fine. But still it didn't go away and since few days it's paining a lot. please help. Unable to sleep. When I walk I can hear a pop sounds.
There is pain in my lower back on the left side Whenever I breathe my ribs makes cracking sound just as same as we crack our fingers habitually why so. There is a bit swelling on the chest left side Is at any bone problem or muscular problem or any internal defect?
Hi, i'm having snapping hip, knee, scapula syndrome, specifically in all the three major joints. Please recommend me any proper diet/ precaution to make back in my healthy life? *can I do indian push ups while having a snapping scapula syndrome*?
Hi, can we wear a knee cap/support while walking/running? Does it affect anything in the knee while walking if we wear one?
Having backache from the last few days along with some pain at the back side of my left kidney. It often occurs after doing household jobs and then gets better whenever I lie down. Am I having some kidney problem or what?
My knee cap was dislocated 2 months n 20 days back. And my mri was done after 20 days of injury and it says dat I have partial ligament tear, grade 1 meniscus tear and moderate knee joint effusion. Cam you please tell how long these things take to completely recover.
I have herniated disc in L5-S1, so should I go for open surgery or key hole surgery. Which is more effective and have less complications?
I walked a long distance about 14 kilometers today after a long time and now I'm having pain in my whole right leg what to do?
I am 16 years old. I am facing a real trouble to move my right hand suddenly today. It is really painful in my shoulder. I played batmitton today after a long time. It is really painful to even move it. I applied some balm but it is not working. I have a batmitton match this weekend can participate.
I have been suffering from muscle stiffness and knee joint pains for last 3 years and the doctors said it is because of deficiency of vitamin d, also it takes time to go in gears after rising from the bed especially feeling lazy but once I am on my toes no problems. I am taking vitamin d tablets once in a week for the last 2 and half years, but no improvement. Can you please suggest me any remedy to eradicate this from the root with no side effects of the treatment. Also I am taking vitamin a, c.
I have frozen shoulder. Also I feel pain at different places of my my arm. During night, it starts hurting at some random location on my arm, in whichever posture I try to sleep. The point of pain goes on shifting with changing the posture. My Vitamin D report says it is 8.6 ng/ml. My doctor prescribed me a dose of 60,000 IU of Vitamin D3 (1 gm cachet) every alternate day for 2 months. I searched the Google for the dose of this medicine. On almost all the sites, the recommended dose is 60,000 IU once per week or per month. Please advise me the correct dose.
My sister is suffering from shoulder pain severely .show to bone specialist doctor but there are saying nothing is there and given medicine .no use at all paining spots are increasing to her spreading to neck. Done mir scanning. Pls give me suggestion what to do.
I have a problem of osteoarthritis and knee problem. Should I opt for knee replacement. Will I do normal work after operation .how long it will work after operation. Can I turn my leg more than 160 degree.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from.