Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Indian Spinal Injuries CenterYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of migraine headache? I think I have migraine. Headache It starts from morning.
What are the symptoms of brain tumor? I am feeling mild memory loss and concentration, and sleepiness in day times, Doctor told I have OCD is that right or I have to check for brain tumor test?
Any part of brain can be transplant to other person or not. Under what circumstances the craniotomy should be performed. After 10 hours of nefrectomy the craniotomy may be required or not. Pls reply.
I am suffering from insomnia for like past few months and I can't sleep. I asked a doctor for sleeping pills but he denied and I am trying h really hard to sleep but can't.i have a personality psychological disorder which was diagnosed few months ago and I was prescribed medicine and I quit it due to pressure from my parents. So what to do now? Am very confused.
I was in my volleyball training 2 days ago when suddenly after exercising for a bit long I felt numbness in my left arm then felt light headed so I sat down and then my vision became blurry with green spots, I wasn't able to speak clearly, there was ringing in my ears, my body was weak and I felt fatigued, somebody told me that my lips looked pale but I don't know what happened. It's the second time in two years and I'm 14 years old, the first time it happened I was 12 and all the times it happened during an exercise, I feel like it is dehydration because it was during an excessive training with no water but when I checked on the internet and on medical sites I found allot of symptoms missing in dehydration like loss of vision, the ability to speak, numbness and ringing in the ears. I have a strong feeling that it is TIA or mini-stroke but I want medical advice, I'm going to do a blood test soon.
Doctor I do not know whats getting wrong with me I am not able to walk normally, I feel off balance and feel like bouncing up and down and when I jump initially I feel I bounced inside the floor and came out. Very weird things happened to me few days back like 1) I cannot stand in a cue you feel like ill fall I feel off balance I feel my legs very heavy and tired and my hands become so light and they start shivering Sometimes I get breathe g problem I cannot go in a lift when I walk out of lift I feel off balance and suddenly when I keep my leg out of lift I feel off balance. This is going on from past 1 year I get cold and hot sweats frequently and hot flushes as well I went somewhere on 18th floor by lift as soon as I walked out of lift I felt I am going to fall down I felt dizzy and I sat down held my head and I left my hands very light. From past few days My eyes are seeing very weird things like I see blue color, something sparly and something blinky I am tensed I feel like suiciding now I sm fed of myself doctor what can be the reasons help please I am 18 and my weight is 93.
Hello, I am a cyber expert by profession need to work at night according to USA timing. I am addicted to codeine maleate syrups like ascoril, Corex as well as alprazolam 1 mg a day and 2 bottle syrup a day and want to leave this please suggest? Till now had gone full body checkup but seems to be OK by all means like kidney, lever and all are normal but feels the shiver in both hands due to alprazolam dose please suggest?
Natural ways to cure brain hemorrhage
1. Herbal plants
Cayenne pepper, a kind of red pepper can stop external bleeding like brain hemorrhage. Frequent use of this spice will protect and prevent the risk of a stroke as it improves the blood movement in the body, including the brain. A daily inclusion of this spice in your cooking will work as a great medicine to your brain. This herbal cooking formula can be applied for one to two-weeks time to get rid of the brain haemorrhage.
2. Ginkgo biloba
The extracts from ginkgo biloba, one of the oldest species of trees can effectively treat brain hemorrhage. It can improve blood circulation and thin of the blood, allow more oxygen to our brain tissue. It is taken to repair brain damage after a stroke. It has been proved that it can minimize the effects of a stroke; hence the person affected with brain haemorrhage can be suggested to apply this remedy.
3. Fish oils
Fish oil helps in the thinning of the blood and improves circulation. For those who are vegetarian can consume dha, a kind of omega-3 fatty acid, a structural component of our brain. Krill oil, a kind of fish oil which is highly expensive is also known to be good for the brain as it contains omega-3 fatty acids and other necessary compounds help in the functioning of the human brain. Daily consumption of fish oil for a period of two weeks can help in solving the problem of a brain haemorrhage.
4. B vitamins and stroke
Daily intake of vitamin b supplement can reduce the risk of a second stroke. The vitamin b supplement is a combination of vitamins b9, b6, and b12, which can reduce the level of amino acid in the blood, a contributing factor to heart disease. Vitamin b can prevent any sort of cardiac attack, including a stroke. Also it helps the patients to get rid of depression. Vegetables contain vitamin b can also significantly prevent a brain hemorrhage.
5. Healing crystal
Magnet therapy is believed to be very powerful when it comes to recovery after a stroke. It helps in the proper circulation of blood flow in the body by allowing minerals to spin in the blood. The crystal melanite, a great remedy for stroke can be used as a liquid or can be applied to the forehead.
6. Take up yoga
Yoga needs no introduction, it is an age-old remedy for all types of diseases. Post-stroke, a person should perform yoga regularly and do the deep breathing exercises as much as he can. These are the ayurvedic techniques which will tremendously help in blood circulation as well as oxygen flow in all parts of our body including the brain. Performing yoga on a regular can increase your brain power and solve the problem related to a brain haemorrhage.
A good night’s sleep is essential for your mental and physical health. Proper sleep means your body is adequately rejuvenated and is ready to face yet another day with efficiency. When your sleep cycle is disrupted, the entire body mechanism is disturbed. Thus, sleep apnea can turn bothersome if not treated.
What is sleep apnea?
Obstructive sleep apnea is a condition wherein there can be paused or shallow breathing while the person is asleep. At the time of sleeping, the muscles of the throat and tongue are more relaxed, and the tissues block the passage of air. It is most common in adults, and the primary reason behind it is excess weight and obesity. In the case of children, most common cause of this disorder is enlarged tonsils. Childhood obesity is another cause of this disorder in children.
Complications that could arise if the obstructive sleep apnea is not taken care of
- Sleep apnea or snoring can disturb your sleep as well people sleeping around you. This disorder raises the chances of health issues like diabetes and high blood pressure. If someone is already suffering from high blood pressure, then sleep apnea can even make it worse.
- When a person suffering from sleep apnea wakes up at night, his/her body gets stressed which makes the hormone system to go into overdrive which in turn increases the blood pressure of that person. Even the level of oxygen in the blood decreases when one cannot breathe well due to sleep apnea.
- People suffering from sleep apnea are more likely to have heart attacks.
- The most common cause for this is the low level of oxygen or the stress of waking up suddenly. A person who is suffering from obesity is more prone to sleep apnea which also makes it harder to slim down. When someone suffers from sleep apnea, that person can have fatty deposits in their neck which block breathing during the night. Also, sleep apnea releases more the hormone named Ghrelin which makes a person suffering from obesity to crave for sweets.
- Sleep apnea is also a concern with some general anesthesia and certain medications. People suffering from sleep apnea are more prone to face problems or complications at the time of major surgery as they suffer from breathing problems especially when anesthesia is performed and they are laid on their back. It is imperative to consult with the doctor before a major surgery if one is suffering from obstructive sleep apnea.
Other health related problems
- People suffering from sleep apnea are more likely to liver problems. This includes abnormal results on the liver function test, and their liver is most prone to show the signs of scarring. This disorder is also known as nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Obstructive sleep apnea also results to excessive daytime sleepiness which also increases the risk factor for automobile accidents and can also lead to depression.
- Sleep apnea can also lead to stroke, heart failure, gastroesophageal reflux disease and abnormal rhythm of the heart.
- Sleep apnea is a common condition with mild to severe levels and can be progressive with age. Because of the complications that can arise due to this condition, it is crucial to get the condition treated as soon as the symptoms are observed.
I get unconsciousness for 1 to 2 seconds Male, 43 years. I get unconsciousness for 1 to 2 seconds. This used to occur one or two times in a month. But now it occurs two to three times in week. I felt lost the world for 2 seconds max. I do not fall. But I feel I do not have control on any things for those two seconds. My back ground information is Hb between 10 to 11. I am chronic HbsAg for last 15 years. All other things are normal. Sleep, eating, motions and lifestyle normal. All other vitals normal.
I was washing my hair. Suddenly I stand up and my head got injured .there is a small swelling on that area and pain. Can I use thrombophob ointment.
My mother aged 80 years suffering from parkinson and was under treatment for Syndopa cr daily once was suddenly asked to stop due to which she had tremors and right now ridden.
At times a cup of coffee relieves me from an acute headache like a migraine but I do not take coffee regularly. Is it harmful to health?
I am diabetics taking carbophage 500 B/F & Dinner. For last one my foot thumb has numbness. Nails of both thumbs foot are grey. Please advice.
I am suffering from sleeping disorder insomnia. From 4 years I am not able to sleep properly at night will you pls help me I never any consult from any doctor pls give some medicine so that I am able. To sleep at night.
Epilepsy is a very common in general population. It can start at any age but its curable in most of the cases. The most important thing is proper diagnosis and proper treatment. It's important for the family members to make a video of the event when somebody's getting attack.