Submit a review for Holy Family HospitalYour feedback matters!
Nobody prefers to suffer from ailments such as Cirrhosis of liver. After all, it is difficult for a person, if his or her liver is not functioning properly. However, if in case a person is suffering from such kind of chronic ailment, then one can opt for Ayurvedic remedies, which do not have any side effects.
Why it occurs?
In order to know how it is treated, it is essential to understand what causes cirrhosis of the liver and what it means to have this dreaded condition. While there is a range of causes for the chronic disease, fatty liver disease along with hepatitis B and hepatitis C are the most common causes of Cirrhosis of the liver.
Alcohol consumption on an excessive level also bears its fair share of responsibility. As a matter of fact, Cirrhosis of the liver is caused on account of this sort of alcohol consumption and is responsible for more deaths than any other type.
Detoxifying your liver with Ayurveda
When it comes to the Ayurvedic way to treat this serious issue that is liver Cirrhosis, the main focus is on the complete and effective detoxification of the liver. One of the first things that is involved in this sort of treatment is a radical overhaul of the habits of the person whose quality of life is being seriously impinged on due to this disease.
De-addiction is a very important starting point. After all, it can be said to be only logical, that the treatment of a disease, which has been brought upon by the indulgence in a bad habit begins with the cessation of the habit.
Diet restrictions are also part and parcel of getting liver cirrhosis treated by making use of Ayurveda’s deep and ancient body of knowledge. In many cases, doing so does mean giving up consumption of meat. In addition to this, other things, which are to be done from the point of view of dietary changes include, but are not limited to, avoiding hot and oily food which tends to be heavy on the digestive system of the person who is undergoing treatment. With the body under so much pressure in any case, it makes no sense at all to add more load.
While all this may seem to be very cumbersome, it is to be kept in mind what wonders Ayurveda can accomplish and how does it work in repairing the damaged liver of the patient who is undergoing this course of treatment. The end result makes all the sacrifices worth the effort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi Doctors, My baby is 1 month 10 days old and suffering from gas problems doctor has suggested carmicide syrup regularly but I am reluctant to give it as well my granny suggests gripe water and says she has given to all of us Please advise what can I do.
Every morning I suffering from acidity .My teeth mouth become acidic. Which food should be take who have the acidity problem. What diet chart should be followed.
I am 22 year old pichle paanch dino se mujhe nabhi ke niche left side pe halka bharipan or dard hai gas bhi lgatar ban rhi h sir please kuch upay bataiye.
I an a female of 20 n very little bit blood is found in my stool n burning sensation is there at that area.
I have acid reflux problem from last 6 months. Since then I have problem in breathing when I do squats and any other workout which create pressure on my stomach. I have done my heart check up it's completely ok. I am not able to understand what is the exact reason behind this.
After having food I feel stomach bloated and backache. Some tym without eating also stomach bloating. All reports r normal only sgpt increase. Now I take ud-live fir that. But bloating and because is same.
Have cyst at right side of my abdomen just below the ribs and same thing is with my most family members in my family with blood relations like brother uncle father grandfather but they have similar cysts at different parts of the body.
What to do for healthy pancreas and how it works properly and create insulin more than man can avoid diabetes medicine.
Mere muh ka swad bigad gya hai pet me hamesha gas bana rhta hai aur morning me pesab gahra pila hota hai phir din me pani pine ke bad pesab normal rehta hai ye problem 3 months se hai pls help me.
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.
Hello sir/mam I was having gall bladder stone four months back of size 6 mm doctor said if it increases then it need to be removed by surgery and don't feel any pain sometimes iIget pain in my left side of abdomen and does this effects my pregnancy of three months and how can prevent gallbladder stone from increasing till the end of my pregnancy.
Dear All, I m 24 years old, from 4 months im suffering with GAS and Stomach bloating & fluctuation. And I have took allopathic medicine but use with that. •My stomach filling with Air.•And im facing with stomach bloating & fluctuation. •Before this gastric my only 60 kegs but now my weight is 67 K.G. •And if take water or little food also im feeling like my stomach is full and I feel like vomit. •Im passing heavy air. •Early morning if go motion I will feel like comfortable and within 30 min again my stomach full filled with air and again start bloating. And I have used NUX VOM-30 few days now im not using any homeopathy. So im requesting you let me better medicine for stopping this GAS & Stomach bloating & fluctuation.
Surgery of ulcer brush in intestine. Precaution and follow-up after surgery What test should we done for follow-up And good diet to eat.
I am having gallstone and a kidney stone of 9 mm and 4 mm respectively. What should I do to overcome pain which arises due to it at that moment. I am working and I need to overcome those attacks at those unwanted times where I can not get quick medical care. Local doctor has prescribed ciplox 500 rabletD and disease P are these enough or something more needed for those attacks.
Food habit suitable for fissures. Can I never take any spicy food, as I like to have chillies in my food rather than sweet and salty but I never prefer rich and spicy too much. Is it a life long thing that I never have spices in my food? I like fruits but not always. Please give me chart for balance and healthy diet which is easily available. Nowadays I am worried of having anything spicy due to this problem.
Sir, I am from damoh MP .mujhe pichhle lag-bhag 2 years se pat (stomach) SE Judi bahut si problems hain .mera pet kabhi theek nahi rehta. Mujhe din bhar potty lagi si rehti hai per nikalti nahi ya nikalti bhi hai to thodi bahut .bahut jor se potty bahut kam hi lagti hai. Potty bhi jaadatar thodi patli nikalti hai. Kabhi kabhi bahut gas bhi banti hai.In sab ke alawa ek jo sabse badi samasya hai bo hai Pat mai jalan .mujhe Pat ke nichle hisse mai bahut jalan hoti hai ,lag-bhag 24 ghante hi mujhe jalan lagte rehti hai. Esa lagta hai jese andar se Pat chhil sa gaya ho .kul-milaaker mujhe Pat se judi sabhi samasyayen hain. Maine bahut se doctors ko dikhaya hai per unhone mujhe jo medicines di unse mujhe ratti bhar bhi aaram nahi laga. Mujhe pat ki itni samasya hai ki kahin baahar jaana ,khana-peena bhi muskil ho gaya hai .plz doctors help me to get rid of this problem.
How and why are gallstones formed?
The bile in your body contains enough chemicals to dissolve cholesterol excreted by your liver. In case your liver starts excreting more cholesterol than your bile has the capability to dissolve, the excess cholesterol crystallizes and forms stones. Bile may become concentrated if the gallbladder doesn't empty in the time leading to the formation of gallstones. A number of factors can increase the risks of formation of gallstones like:
- high cholesterol
- being obese/overweight
- being an American Indian or Mexican American
- being female
- falling in the age group of 60 or above
- a family history of gallstones
- rapid weight loss
- consumption of cholesterol-lowering medications
When should you consider undergoing surgery?
In some cases gallstones that are detected during ct scan or ultrasound (without any symptoms) don't require surgery. If you do not feel aggravating pain in your upper right abdomen or other signs and symptoms, then one can postpone the surgical process according to the need. In few instances, it has been seen that small and solitary gallstones can be dissolved with oral medication like ursodiol and chenodiol. However, you need to opt for surgery to remove the gallbladder necessarily in the following cases-
- sudden inflammation or infection in the gallbladder
- if you experience recurring instances of intense pain due to the gallstones
- certain growths known as polyps develop in your gallbladder which is larger than 1 cm in size and begin to give rise to numerous symptoms.
- if you have pancreatitis, which is a condition involving inflammation of pancreas due to gallstones
- if the wall of your gallbladder gets calcified
- your immune system is damaged
- you are experiencing symptoms and your gallbladder has ceased to function