Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Patient Review Highlights
Very thorough in his analysis and the results are very fast.
Sunil Kumar Sonkar
Dr DrHemant Mittal is a caring and friendly doctor. He is my family doctor.
Sunil Kumar Sonkar
very caring , honest like friend.
Dr. Hemant is a very good doctor and is having good and deep understanding of the disease as well as patient. I am satisfied with his treatment and will recommend him.
Me and my husband have been consulting Dr. Hemant for last 4 years. He is not just a doctor but a friend also. And from our experience he is one of the finest doctors in homeopathy. He is very knowledgeable and patient. He is very hard working and always ready to help his patients even during after hours. Dr Hemant is very thorough in his treatment , he not only treats the symptoms but also aims for the root cause of the problem.
I am in contact with Dr hemant from last couple of years and the way he is treating his patient very well appreciated.
Having good experience in his field as doctor and also in clinical diagnosis.
Dinesh Chand Gupta
Very punctual to his duties and patients using modern method of treatment.
Very nice and helpfull treatment procedure oa excellent
Peptic ulcers are sores that develop in the lining of the stomach, lower esophagus, or small intestine (the duodenum), usually as a result of inflammation caused by the bacteria H. pylori, as well as from erosion from stomach acids. Peptic ulcers are a fairly common health problem.
- Heredity – Patients with peptic ulcer often have a family history of the disease, this is particularly so with duodenal ulcers which develop below the age of 20 years. The relatives of chronic ulcer patients have three times the expected number of ulcers.
- Helicobacter pylori – This is the most important etiological factor in peptic ulcer disease, accounting for 90% of duodenal ulcers and 70% of gastric ulcers. By causing gastritis it reduces the resistance of the gastric mucosa to attack be acid and pepsin and a gastric ulcer may result.
- Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) – These damage the gastric mucosal barrier and are an important etiological factor in up to 30% of gastric ulcers.
- Smoking – confers an increased risk of gastric ulcer and to a lesser extent duodenal ulcer.
- Abdominal pain
- Hunger pain
- Night pain
- Episodic pain/ Periodicity
- Loss of appetite
Homeopathic Treatment For Peptic Ulcers
Homeopathy offers some very good medicines for peptic ulcer disease. But for a homeopath, the symptoms of the disease are much more important than the ulcer itself. This is because to select the right medicine a homeopaths needs to differentiate between the finer presentations of a disease which, vary from person to person. A homeopath not only tries to heal the ulcer but also tries to remove the general predisposition to acquire it. The homeopath not only tries to find ‘What is wrong?’, but also ‘Why it went wrong?’; ‘Where it started going wrong?’; ‘How it evolved to the current stage?’ etc. To find the answers to all these questions, a homeopath tries to gather as much information as possible regarding the pat and present medical history of the patient, his/her family history, his/her general physical and psychological characteristics etc. This hard work on the part of homeopath not only helps in removing the acute symptoms and the ulcer but also is usually able to remove the tendency for relapse. The ‘on-again/off-again’ nature of the disease is often removed and the general health of the person also improves as a result.
Homeopathic Medicines for Stomach Ulcers
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the best Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with radiating pains
- Nux Vomica – Highly effective among Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers where eating worsens pain
- Kali Bichromicum – One of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for ulcers in stomach
- Lycopodium Clavatum – One of the effective Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with bloated abdomen
- Carbo Veg – One of the known Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.
My 5.5 month old son has developed flat head on back side. Please tell some remedy to correct the shape of his head. I am very worried.
A piece of burning plastic fell on my hand about twenty minutes ago. I instinctively ripped it out and the skin came right along. I put it in cold water and now it stings and keeps getting wet on its own I also put toothpaste but now I took it off .what do I do?
I am 19 now. I have some small white pimples in back side of my glans penis. Plzz suggest something. Any future problem? Plzz suggest something. No pain or other problems for that.
I am 21 years female I have very dry skin on my legs and my right part of leg has dark color than right and very dry. I have used so many creams Bt iT has instant relief. Is there AnY effective crem for this condition.
M 27 years old. I was in live in relationship with someone almost 1 year. Now he is not with me and m going to marry with some one else. I want my virginity back. What should I do? please advice. Need your support.
Dear sir, I had a sex with a call girl last week During my session when I was about to finish She asked me to remove condom. I had 2-3 mins sex without condom. Now I am little bit scared about STD. Please tell me what to do to get rid of this tension.
I have low sperm count (25 million/3 ml). Shall I go for IUI treatment with my partner. How much success rate we can expect.
Hello my periods date was 12 sep but its late by till now. Is it cause any problem. I am married and take regular precautions. Pls advice me. Thanks.
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.