Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Gautam Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Sir my question is I am very fearful person. Sir I don't drive bike due to fear, I am also don't speak well due to hesitation. I have m.a and b.ed .I am good in study. This fear finish me mentally slowly slowly. What I do sir?
I am a non vegetarian and my age is 19. Over the last two years I have increased my weight from 60 to 75. I have diagnosed pcos and doctor told me to lose my weight. How should I proceed to do so? Doctor gave me yamini odpl and cobalt f9 for pcos.
Viagra is a very common drug prescribed for treating erectile dysfunction. It works by enhancing the flow of blood to the penis during sexual intercourse to bring about erection. Viagra actually contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate which is a selective inhibitor of Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5).
This drug works efficiently with sexual stimulation. Erectile dysfunction is very common among older men whose sexual function tends to fall after they reach their 50s. But these days even younger men in their 30's and 40's are experiencing an increased incidence of erectile dysfunction.
Doctors can even recommend the drug to both younger and elder men who suffer from erection problems.
Solidification of the arteries, the blood vessels that supply blood to the penis, can occur during the teen years. The problem then develops by the time they reach the age of 20-30 years and more, hindering their ability to get and maintain an erection. Men suffering from diabetes and facing the problem of Erectile dysfunction can be assisted by this drug.
The drug should be ideally taken an hour before the sexual intercourse.
On the other hand, you can also take Viagra half an hour to 4 hours before the sexual intercourse. You don't require having food in order to take the drug. But you need to keep in mind that if you take it after a meal high in fats, it can take a little bit longer for you to experience its effects.
Most importantly, the misuse of Viagra should be avoided. It should be taken only under medical supervision. The drug doesn't have the power to help you ejaculate easily if you suffer from problems related to orgasm or even enhance your sexual appetite. It does not enhance sexual timing, so should not be used to treat premature ejaculation. Men also shouldn't expect the drug to take the erections to unexpected heights.
Word of Caution:
One should never take the drug for recreational purposes. One can end up suffering from minor erectile dysfunction due such abuse. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi I used to masturbate daily last year from 16 year old now from this year I masturbate once a week. 2 days early I ve taken antidepressants tablet on net I've read that antidepressant causes sexual dysfunction. But I get aroused when I see any sexual thing not fully as much before taking tablet, will I be normal?
When my body gets heated up/warm due to exercise or playing I get red boils all over my body. After some time (15-20) minutes they disappear slowly. No itching and all. What might be the reason?
Way before any form of modern medicine came into existence, people fell sick and resorted to natural remedies to help them get better. So, it should not come as that much of a surprise that things which we give limited value have been prescribed for a very long time by various fields of medicine for their properties, take for example, cumin seeds. Would one normally make the link? Probably not, but then, why not discover a little more as to why this overlooked resource can have such a beneficial impact on the body?
Cumin seeds are often added to food for their aroma, but the fact of the matter is that there is a range of health benefits which they can have on a person. Take, for example, the potential of cumin seeds to help a person in his or her effort to lose weight. While a lot of people go ahead and buy tablets to help speed up their weight loss, cumin seeds represent such a simple and natural supplement! The way they help in the process of weight loss is by virtue of the essential oils which are contained in them. These oils help stimulate the salivary glands near the mouth and this goes a long way in helping in the digestion of the food that is eaten. When cumin seeds are combined with banana, it helps the body in maintaining reasonable energy levels and at the same time improves the quality and rate of digestion, two birds with one stone!
Also, it is not as if the cumin seeds have to be had with some other food item. As a matter of fact, if a person puts in the time to bring some water with a teaspoon of cumin seeds to boiling point and drinks this mix when it has cooled a few times a day. Stomach aches and other digestion related issues will not appear close to as much as normal.
The amazing part of cumin seeds is the fact that they go a long way in the effort to cut fat which has collected around the abdomen. This sort of fat is known to be very hard to get rid of and is widely reputed to be especially bad for health. Black cumin seeds can also help keep away cancer as they have a compound which helps slow the growth of tumours in the body.
For all these benefits, doesn’t it make some good sense to incorporate cumin seeds into one’s diet?
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.
Ashwgandha Tablet kya har mausam me le sakte hai Mai energy aur tanav Kam Karne ke liye lena Chahta Hu aur sexual weakness ke liye Mera pet Hameshs gadbad rahta hai kya iske sevan se pet par koi prabhav padta hai Jaise loose motion.
I have little pain in my right down in stomach And I hv also problem of constipation and suggest some good eating habits during morning, lunch and dinner exp - drinking water etc.
Common cold, as the name suggests, is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. Homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects offered by allopathic medicines, such as drowsiness. Read on to know which are those:
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a running nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, chills, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Ferrum Phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Influenzinum: It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health.