Doctor in Eleganza
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for EleganzaYour feedback matters!
I have a lot of hair fall recently don't know why it's been increasing what should I do to avoid hair fall and to get a thick and strong hair.
Sir I am using melalite forte cream for pigmentation on my face after 10 days I see some result how many days should I apply this cream and can depigmentation occur if I discontinued cream.
I am some minor pimples on ny face and I tried using colgate toothpaste several times and even there are scars so how can I remove them?
I'm 25 years old male, my skin had pimples but know I don't have pimples but dark spots and holes how to remove these dark spots please Suggest me.
I have a corn under my feet from 3 months and the pain increased now. I can see black circular area around the corn. Please suggest me an easy method or suggest me solution for this.
I have acnes on my face. White pimples more on under the mouth and whiteheads on nose Suggest homeopathy medicines.
My skin colour was unfair and lake of darkness .so should I use panderm +cream? If not then please suggest an awesome cream for me. Thank you.
Hiii, I am suffering with black spots on face, I am using deriva Ms. ointment from the doctor, but I am using, my skin turns into black where the cream should be applied, so I want to know is the ointment better or try another, please recommend soap also.
I have a oily skin so I have many small pimples like structure in my face. What should I do for this?
Over the past decade, many women have opted for Breast Augmentation Surgery. It is a surgical process to improve the aesthetics of one's breast. Apart from giving a much needed lift to the bust size, the augmented breasts can lift up your confidence. Breast Augmentation Surgery, if gone wrong, can create a havoc. The outcome of the surgery can be influenced by a number of factors. Thus, before going under the knife, some important and vital points need to be taken care of.
- It is advisable to avail the services of an experienced surgeon, who has a higher success rate. A lot of confusions and apprehensions may arise during course of the surgery. An experienced surgeon will ease out the tension to a great extend and guide you better.
- Breast Augmentation is no child's play. Do not embark on breast augmentation surgery if you are below 18 years of age. It can result in serious health complications. Surgery can wait, but health once lost, will be gone forever.
- Know the type of implants to be used. Saline and Silicone implants are commonly used in breast augmentation. Both the implants come with their own sets of merits and demerits.
Being softer and smoother, Silicone implants give the augmented breasts a very natural feel. The chances of scalloping (the skin around the breasts appear wavy) are negligible in case of Silicone implants. However, the Silicone implants come pre-filled. Thus, a bigger incision is needed to get it inserted. Though approved by the FDA, leakage of the silicone implants into the body has been reported. The leakage can affect the health seriously. Interference of Silicone implants with the mammogram can also pose a serious threat.
The Saline implants, on the other hand, are not pre filled. Thus, a small incision is all it takes to get the implants inserted. Once inserted, the implants are filled with saline solution. The saline implants can also leak into the body, without any serious implications. The biggest limitation of saline implants is in the fact that it gives the breasts a very hard feel. Scalloping cannot be ruled out either.
Things to take care of:
- Do not go for breast augmentation surgery if you are planning to start a family in 1-2 years of time. A weaning or lactating lady should also avoid the surgery.
- The exact location of the implant is an important factor to ponder upon. One can go for an under the muscle or over the muscle implants.
- One can opt for a round implant or a tear shaped implant. The biggest USP of tear shaped implant lies in the fact that it gives a very natural feel to the augmented breasts. The round implants, on the other hand, are much safer to use.
- Go for the surgery only when you are physically, mentally and emotionally fit and healthy.