Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vimal S MalikYour feedback matters!
I have a hair loss problem I have tried alot of homeopathic treatments for it but it doesn't work now I want to get hair grow surgery on it what should I do If I wanna do hair growth surgery?
Dr. I am 45 years old and suffering from severe hair fall and from under treatment for thyroid. I took many treatment for hair fall bt nothing worked out. Plsss tell me the solution for my hairfall I am really worried as I can see baldness.
Chehre per Baking soda lagane se side effects hoga kuch? Blackheads k waja se chehre per hol hue hai. Kya baking soda hol mitayega.
I am 19 years old and I have small pimples on my face. And my skin is also tanned. Please tell me the best way to get rid of it permanently?
Hello Sir, I am having red brasses in my upper leg. Kindly suggest me what to do as it is increasing in patches and I can not wear even trouser.
Hello doctor, my biggest problem is hair fall. After my 10th exam my hair fall problem is suddenly started. I use various oil for controlling my hair fall but I fail. Now what I do doctor? Tell me perfect solution for this. And I also hypothyroidism problem. And now my weight is 78 kg and hight 170 cm.
I am suffering from hair desiess so that my hair is losing and also skin problem in morning my face gets dull n roughf.
Dear sir My. Skin. Very oily and pimple Every day my skin. Face many pimple Please help me. Please give me. Some solution.
It is a dream of possibly every human being on earth to have a lustrous mane of hair. But most of you unknowingly do certain things that damage your hair beyond repair. Then when there is hair fall, dandruff and such things you lose your sleep.
6 common mistakes are mentioned below, that people make when it comes to taking care of hair. If you too are making the mistakes, stop before it is too late.
1. Cleaning hair irregularly - many of you believe that shampooing very often can leave your hair damaged. It is true to a certain extent especially if you use chemical shampoos. But if you use mild natural shampoos, it would help keep your hair squeaky clean and also healthy.
2. Brushing your wet hair - you are actually tearing your hair from the scalp. When the hair is wet the scalp easily lets go of the hair and by brushing wet hair you would break good, strong and even new hairs.
3. Blow drying your hair frequently with dryer, can cause irreparable damage to your hair and hence keep the hair dryer away from your hair while drying, as much as possible. It is best to towel dry your hair gently or to keep your hair wrapped in a soft and clean towel for some time for drying it naturally.
4. Hair colors - using hair colors might be the latest fashion trend but the colors are made of chemicals and hence are enemies of your hair. Not only hair colors, if you can keep your hair away from all kinds of hair sprays and styling creams or gels, your hair would thank you at the end of the day.
5. Avoiding hair conditioner - keep your hair moisturized with a good quality conditioner. Not using conditioner, especially when your hair is subjected to outside pollution everyday would not only make your hair extremely damaged but the shine and luster would be gone too, within no time at all.
6. Long hair - long hair looks beautiful but it also exerts pressure to the hair follicles in the scalp leading to hair fall. Hence if you are experiencing excessive hair fall and cannot give enough time daily to maintain your long hair, it would be better to chop it off for the sake of the health of your hair.