Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Rekha Daral's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Do you consume soy milk on a regular basis? Soy milk is full of essential nutrients and is a source of complete protein for vegns and vegetarians. However, some people avoid taking soy milk as several compounds similar to the female hormone estrogen are present in soy milk. In spite of having several cons, the pros of drinking soy milk are significant and essential for maintaining good health.
- Nutrients in soy milk: Soy milk contains protein in large amounts and is fortified with micro nutrients such as vitamin D, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin A, vitamin B 12 and Riboflavin. One cup of soy milk contains about 8 grams of protein. Soy milk also contains Alpha Linolenic Acid or ALA, an Omega-3 fatty acid, which the body requires for proper functioning. The micro nutrients contained in soy milk are similar to those present in cow milk.
- It is lactose-free: Cow milk contains lactose, which is a natural sugar and many people find it hard to digest it. Soy milk is completely lactose free. Hence, if you have a milk allergy or are lactose intolerant, soy milk serves to be an ideal nutritional replacement without having any negative side effects on your body.
There are several health benefits, which are obtained by drinking soya milk. It is free of dietary cholesterol, trans fat and saturated fat, which indicates that your risk of heart disease is reduced. Drinking 25 grams of soy milk as a part of a healthy diet prevents the occurrence of heart diseases. Soy contains isoflavones which help in the prevention of hormone associated cancers such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and endometrial cancer.
In spite of having several health benefits, there are some potential concerns associated with soy milk and its consumption. According to some studies, soy can affect or impact fertility in men. Soy may also increase the activity of thyroid hormone and reduce thyroid function. Moreover, milk is considered to be more effective than soy protein in boosting lean muscle mass.
Soy milk accounts for being one of the most ideal non dairy milk varieties, if you are concerned about matching its nutrient content with cow’s milk. Recently, there have been some controversies regarding the benefits of soy milk as GMOs or genetically modified organisms are used in it. However, there are many soy milk manufacturing brands which do not use GMOs. Moreover, there is no evidence about GMOs being harmful to the body.
Taking care of a newborn is indeed difficult; you need to be alert all the time. In the first few months, the baby needs more care than anything else. You have to sacrifice your sleep over your child to just make sure that the cotton ball like an infant is all right. Though the first few weeks and the months seem chaotic for the first-time parents, the happiness and the joy of being a parent overrides the pain.
As a first-time parent, you need to understand a few things which are crucial for you as well as your baby and here are seven tips for the first-time parents.
#1. Your Health Is Baby’s Wealth
As your baby will feed on you for the first few months, you need to hone your health first. Maybe this tip seems little off track. However, the fact that if you don’t eat properly or you have nutrients deficit in your body you can’t provide the required nutrition to the little one justifies the point. Keep your blood sugar under control, maintain a proper diet with a maximum quantity of vitamins, proteins and minimum amount of salt in it.
#2. Consult Your Doctor And Prepare For Breastfeeding
The primary way to deliver the nutrients and food to your baby is breastfeeding. The doctor recommends breastfeeding till the baby is six months old and in those six months, you shouldn’t use artificial baby food. Consult with your gynecologist and child specialist when you should start breastfeeding and how many times a day you can feed your baby. Doctors will also guide you in producing the maximum amount of milk for your baby.
#3. Wiping It Out
No, you don’t need to buy the costly wipes when your baby in just feeding on your milk. Rather it is better to wipe the little creature with damp cotton or soft cloth. It is more suitable for the newborn as the chances of having rashes are quite low.
#4. Sterilize It All
Yes, you need to keep the germs and the bacteria away from your child, and the best way to do that is to clean all the products that you use on your baby. It might be just a spoon or the feeding bottle or the items with which your child plays.
#5. Diaper For Long Sleep
Choose the diaper wisely for the baby. For long sleep like in the night, you need to use the maxi diapers so that neither your child nor you have to wake up in between your sleep and change it.
#6. Don’t Panic
Babies need to cry, don’t panic every time! This is the way they connect and communicate so stop bothering yourself thinking what you are doing wrong.
#7. Love and Care
The last but the most important tip is that you need to care for your baby which you would obviously do. But don’t become an overprotective parent, let the child grow according to the nature rules.
Hello doctor my age is 22. My husband age is 27. I'm 2 months pregnant. Can I have unprotected sex. Do sex in 2 months pregnancy is good .do sex hurts 2 months pregnancy. Can my husband have sex with me. I'm 3 months pregnant. please help can I have sex or not.
The first commandment of healthy living is to eat plenty of fresh fruits. However, did you know that some fruits are healthier than others? Fruits do not have any added sugars but many fruits are rich in natural sugar. Lychees, figs, and avocados are three such fruits and should be consumed in limited amounts. However, here are 11 fruits with the lowest sugar content.
- Limes and lemons: Limes and lemons are known as sour fruits. While they are rich in vitamin C, they do not contain a lot of sugar. Freshly squeezed lime juice and hot water are the perfect drink to curb your appetite and raise metabolism.
- Raspberries: Raspberries are rich in fiber but have only a little more than a teaspoon of sugar per cup. This makes them the perfect fruit to start the day with.
- Strawberries: Strawberries may taste sweet but a cup of fresh strawberries that only about 7 grams of sugar. However, a cup of strawberries has enough vitamin C to take care of your daily requirements.
- Blackberries: A cup of these berries also has minimal sugar. Along with fiber, these fruits are also rich in antioxidants. These berries also help lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other such conditions.
- Kiwi: Did you know that kiwis are technically berries? Each kiwi has less than 6 grams of sugar but is very rich in vitamin C.
- Grapefruit: A grapefruit is a perfect breakfast. These citrus fruits are rich in fiber and low in sugar. Half a grapefruit contains only 52 calories and minimal sugar. They are also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium.
- Avocado: Avocados are naturally low in their sugar content. One raw avocado has less than a gram of sugar. However, they are full of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, and potassium.
- Watermelon: Summer would be incomplete without watermelons. Though they taste sweet, watermelons are very low in sugar. A cup of watermelon has less than 10 grams of sugar.
- Cantaloupe: Cantaloupes are rich in vitamin A but a cup of this fruit has only about 14 grams of sugar. They are also rich in vitamin B, magnesium and fiber.
- Oranges: Eating an orange is the best way to boost our vitamin C levels and keep infections away. One orange typically contains less than 70 calories and 12 grams of sugar.
- Peaches: A medium sized peach has less than 13 grams of sugar. This is an example of how taste can be deceptive when it comes to calories.
Given the sugar content in these fruits, it would be a great idea for the diabetics and weight watchers to include them in their diet and have a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am on a birth control pill for the past few months. I want to know whether withdrawal bleeding each month is sufficient indication that I am not pregnant?
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement.
I am 26 years old. I have already 3 miscarriage. Now I am pregnant. Lmp was 29.7.2017. But MSD 0.49 cm 4 to 5 weeks (19.9.2017) gestation 4-5 week. No yolk sac, but fetal pole & cardiac activity noted. Corpus luteum cyst 1.8x1.6 cm in left overy and seedling fibroid 0.7x0.5 cm in anterior wall close to the lower uterine segment. Hcg level 1140. This is a normal pregnancy or not. Have a getting healthy baby this pregnancy please reply. My baby is normal or not.
I am 31 years old female. I married in 2016 july, after 1 month of marriage I got pregnant but we did not want baby so I abort it, and then use condoms. Now we are trying for baby from last 2 month but not conceive. Please suggest what should we do.
Pregnancy is a transformation phase in itself -it brings with it changes to almost all body systems. The oral tissues and the teeth are also affected significantly. Extra precaution is required to maintain regular oral health and avoid severe decay and/or gum disease. If not avoided, the dental infections can cause severe systemic infections and require strong antibiotics, x-rays, minor surgeries, and root canal therapy which may not be safe during pregnancy.
Higher levels of estrogen during pregnancy in the blood lead to a lot of visible changes in the oral cavity -higher incidence of tooth decay, gingival and periodontal inflammation, and even minor benign tumours in some cases. The notorious morning sickness plays havoc with the person's oral hygiene habits, thereby further complicating the situation.
Prior to pregnancy: A pre-pregnancy dental check-up to look for gum health and decay would go a long way in a healthy pregnancy, from the dental point of view at least. A thorough scaling and screening for cavities done before pregnancy can help avoid dental visits during the term, other than for routine checkup.
Pregnancy: If that pre-pregnancy visit could not happen, then visiting your dentist should be one of the first things to do as soon as you have confirmed your pregnancy. At this stage, no dental treatment can be done. Any elective procedures (cosmetic, etc.) will have to be done only after delivery. If the dentist identifies no cause for worry, that is great news. However, if there are any causes for concern, like a decay, the non-invasive treatment should be done at the earliest. When you are pregnant, note the following from a dental point of view:
1. Noninvasive treatments like minor fillings can be done
2. Regular scaling and polishing is not a problem
3. Let the dentist know about all the medications you are taking
4. Visit the dentist every 3 to 4 months for a regular check-up
5. Follow good oral hygiene practices including, brushing, rinsing, and flossing
6. Switch to a bland toothpaste in case of severe morning sickness
7. Watch your diet - the teeth forming in the fetus require nutrition through you, so ensure adequate intake of minerals like calcium and potassium
8. Avoid sweets and sticky/chewy foods that can lead to plaque formation
Though dental procedures can be done during the 4th to 6th month, they are best avoided, which can be done with better planning and some minimal care.
After delivery: After the delivery of the baby, please visit your dentist to ensure you have again ensured there is no emergent dental condition requiring attention. Resume your regular dental care after delivery.
With a little planning and extra care, dental health can be managed nicely during pregnancy with minimal to no pain.
I am 27 year old meri ovary m kafi month c itching h aur White discharge b hota h kya kare jo khujli bnd hojae.
The diagnosis as well as management of pancreatic cystic lesions is a general problem. Nearly 1% of the patients in the chief medical centers have been observed to have pancreatic cystic lesions on cross sectional imaging. It has also been observed that a quarter of all pancreas scanned in an autopsy series contain pancreatic cysts. Earlier, these cystic lesions were regarded benign but with increasing evidence made available from the cystic lesions, they are regarded as origin of pancreatic malignancies.
Information on Asymptomatic Neoplastic Pancreatic Cysts: The most vital medical tools that are used in the diagnosis and management of pancreatic cystic lesions include the endoscopic ultrasound and cross sectional imaging. These are used to distinguish non-mucinous cysts from mucinous cysts. The identification of pancreatic cysts creates a lot of anxiety for the clinicians as well as the patients related to the probable presence of a fatal tumor. The findings of a macro cystic lesion that enclose viscous fluid loaded in CEA are helpful in the analysis of a mucinous lesion.
The most common pancreatic cysts are the non-neoplastic inflammatory pseudo cysts, and they can be detected easily by imaging. The identification of pancreatic irregularity with probable association with malignant cells is a vital source of referral for the specialist. The set of guidelines that have been proposed for the management and diagnosis of patients with asymptomatic neoplastic pancreatic cysts are based specifically on the analysis of the quality of the data. It is also designed to address the most important and frequent clinical scenarios. The diagnostic suggestions are provided based on the clinical problem as well as the risk of malignancy.
Imperative Guidelines to Follow: To achieve accurate diagnosis of asymptomatic neoplastic pancreatic cysts is indeed a great challenge. It is all the more important to find the reproducible methods that can be used to stratify threat of cancer for the patients. The main guidelines include a two year screening interval of cysts that can be of any size as well as stopping observation after 5 years, in case there is no change. The new guidelines, for the most part, recommend surgery if more than one concerning feature is confirmed on the MRI by use of endoscopic ultrasound. The new guidelines even suggest discontinuation of inspection after the surgery if no dysplasia or invasive cancer is identified. The guidelines have mainly been developed by use of Grading of Recomendations Assessment, Development and Evaluation.
It is no hidden fact that miscarriages hurt you deeply. The trauma that comes with it is unbearable, but you will have to get through it. Don’t blame yourself for the situation, you may not know it but miscarriages are quite common. Doctors have said that one out of four pregnancies ends up in a miscarriage. If you have experienced more than two consecutive miscarriages then you are suffering from a recurrent miscarriage. If you are going through recurrent miscarriages then there are some medical conditions to blame.
Is miscarriage the end?
A recurrent miscarriage may sometimes complicate things a little, but don’t think that it is the end. As the medical research has progressed, there are several ways for you to get pregnant or have a child. There is in vitro fertilization or IVF which is one of the best ways to cope with a miscarriage. Even if you are having some problem with your fallopian tube IVF can solve your problems and fertilization will be done in the lab and the embryo will be implanted.
How to cope with the emotional stress?
Miscarriages are hard in itself, and you need to deal with the post-miscarriage situation with the utmost maturity to keep your psychological and physical state under complete care. Emotionally good health will go a long way and let you think clearly about your options. If the stress and sadness of the miscarriage have brought you down, then seek the counseling of psychiatrist. Don’t feel ashamed to share your feeling and never suppress them. Talk about them and if needed join a support group that will help you to get through the tough situation.
Remember one thing that if you are emotionally aggrieved and suppress your feelings then that will take a toll on your relationship with your partner. With IVF becoming so developed, there is no need to lament about miscarriage.
How can I improve my fertility?
You may be suffering from recurrent miscarriages, but you should not lose your hope. Keep on trying and you may succeed. You never know. Visit the specialists and let them know your medical history. With special care, IVF can solve all your problems.
But only IVF would never work. Opt for a healthy lifestyle by doing exercises, eating healthy foods, quit smoking, and reduce your alcohol and caffeine intake. You should take a multivitamin rich in folic acid every day. You should also restrict your exposure to environmental chemicals and toxins. It is advisable that you leave behind any kind of heavy lifting, strenuous physical exercises, and any dangerous contact sports. Try not to take stress by taking up yoga or tai chi. And most importantly, try to maintain a healthy sexual relationship with your partner and contact your doctor to know when can you get pregnant again.
A rising number of teenage girls in the country are getting affected with Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD. Though an advanced menarche has become very rampant these days, there are many young women who are suffering from a delay in menarche which in turn is leading to PCOD as opined by gynaecologists. Obesity and sedentary lifestyle among young people have caused a rapid doubling of PCOD cases in the past five to eight years.
Occurrence and Symptoms:
Gynaecologists report that they get at least 15 fresh instances of PCOD cases, and a considerable number of teenagers aged 16-17 are not getting their menarche. Such patients are recommended to take a strictly balanced diet which will help them to lose weight. Initially, their mothers think that they would experience their menarche in proper time, but some girls are diagnosed with PCOD when taken to a family gynaecologist. Even worse, they could never imagine that their obesity can pave the way for such a grave health issue. PCOD can cause numerous other problems like delayed and irregular menses, rapid weight gain and tremendous difficulty in losing weight, developing acne and blocked skin pores.
Help yourself with the right diet:
There is no proven evidence regarding the cause of PCOD though gynaecologists are of the opinion that some females possess a predisposition to this disease, and it may run hereditarily in the family. You can alleviate your PCOD symptoms to a considerable extent by regulating your diet properly.
Have loads of fruits and green leafy vegetables and try to abstain from dairy products as many experts believe that dairy products are a direct cause of an increase in insulin levels, which can aggravate skin troubles along with other PCOD symptoms. Avoiding red meat and eating lean meat instead will help the condition and reduce the chances of infertility. It is always recommended to avoid hydrogenated and saturated fats, which are normally found in animal and dairy-based food. Try to put a stop to cheese, cottage cheese, clarified butter, pork, lamb, beef, etc. and certain baked products like cookies, cakes and fudges as they will trigger a rise in your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
PCOD is such a condition which you can never afford to overlook. If you had been facing any of the common symptoms, then it is probably time to pay a visit to a responsive gynaecologist.
I had abortion in july. And doctor said torch off positive .and prescribed torchnil and rovamycin .I got second period after abortion .can I plan for baby now.
The uterus, or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina, or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves.
Infertility is an issue that arises when a couple is not able to conceive even after having intercourse without protection for a period of up to or beyond 12 months. This problem can be in the male or female or in both partners. While there are many kinds of treatment methods that can be used to treat and manage infertility to help a couple conceive naturally, there are also many instances where the couple may have to go in for other semi invasive methods that can be used in extreme cases. Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) are two methods that are used in such cases. Let us understand both the methods and the difference between the two.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): It is a process wherein the woman’s womb is injected with motile sperm. This method is done in keeping with the ovulation cycle of the woman, and it may be conducted a few times in the days, right after the ovulation starts. The process of ovulation is usually diagnosed by a doctor and the insemination process is timed accordingly.
In vitro Fertilization (IVF): It is a process that is slightly more complex than IUI. It is one of the most successful methods that is in use for couples who have tried every other kind of treatment for infertility. In this process, the eggs are retrieved from the ovary and then harvested. This is done with the help of a process of stimulation of the ovaries. The fertilization of the eggs happens in a lab.
Insemination process: While the motile sperm is injected in the woman’s womb during the process of IUI, in IVF, the process is slightly different. In this case, the eggs are fertilized in a lab so as to form embryos. These are then placed in the woman’s uterus.
Preparation: While IUI needs a proper process of studying the ovulation cycle of the woman so as to detect the same, in IVF, the process of ovulation has to be stimulated using hormonal injections and other types of drugs so as to extract eggs that need to be fertilised. In this case, IVF tends to be a more intense method of treatment.
Chances of pregnancy: In IUI, the chances of pregnancy depends on whether or not the fallopian tubes pick up the sperm and whether or not the egg and sperm meet each other. In IVF, the chances of pregnancy depends on the age of the woman as well as the causes behind infertility. Also, the efficacy of IVF depends from patient to patient and also on the quality of the IVF laboratory where the treatment happens. In IUI, the practices are more standard.
Eating healthy food item like fruits, green leafy vegetables, salad etc. We have always been hearing this from our elders about how a healthy body is key to a healthy mind. Trying to define health in a sentence is possible, but not justifiable because it is an umbrella term for a lot of aspects of our life. Being healthy is that state of our existence where we are happy, content and at the epitome of our fitness. Life is too short to fret over things that make us unhappy, so taking decisions that would make us content mentally and physically is the first step to attaining a healthy lifestyle. Now, one could easily start a debate here stating how eating unhealthy food or indulging in unhealthy habits also make people happy. Yes, they do, but that is a momentary gratification and with one single life, it is essential to think long-term.
This article will have certain tips that could help an individual fall right on track if he/she wants to jumpstart their healthy lifestyle.
- Eating healthy food items, should not feel or look like restriction. It should be a mentality, a lifestyle rather than being a meaningless difficult regimen.
- In order to avoid unhealthy snacking, it would be a good idea to keep those kinds of food away from the visual arena.
- It is not necessary to entirely cut off the love for sweets. It would be great to eat strategic sweets like dark chocolate to fulfil the cravings and not feel guilty about it.
- Carrying homemade lunch is a very good idea to keep oneself away from unhealthy restaurant food. The best part about this is that a lot of money is saved.
- Proper strategies can definitely get us going. For example, the veggies we eat do not necessarily need to be tasteless. In fact, adding some spices or sauces (made from vinaigrette and different seasonings) can not only make the food taste great, but also help bring out the innovations inside us.
- One great way we can keep ourselves motivated is by talking about the dietary plans and goals with a friend and discussing the major healthy lifestyle changes that have already been taken care of.
- Keeping a journal about the progress and also rewarding oneself on reaching small goals are amazing ways to keep going.
There are numerous tips for a healthy lifestyle, but one important advice is to avoid alcohol and also other addictive substances like nicotine (which means smoking cigarettes). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Klinefelter's syndrome is a medical condition in which a boy is born with an extra copy of the 'X' chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome has an adverse effect on testicular growth and results in the formation of smaller than normal testicles. This affects the production of the sex hormone testosterone. It can also cause lower retention of muscle mass, facial or body hair and enlarged breast tissues. It is difficult for people who are diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome to father children because they produce little to no sperm and often has to resort to take help from assisted reproductive procedures to procreate.
Generally Klinefelter's syndrome is not diagnosed before adulthood because of the fact that there are few noticeable symptoms which might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome during infancy, childhood or adolescence period.
The few characteristics which might indicate the condition are listed below:
1. Development of weak muscles.
2. Taking above average time to develop basic motor skills.
3. Delaying in speaking.
4. The testicles haven't descended into the scrotum.
Boys and teenagers develop the following characteristics:
1. They tend to have longer leg and broader hips than their peers.
2. Onset of puberty is delayed or in some cases absent or incomplete.
3. After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
4. Smaller than average size of penis.
1. Klinefelter's syndrome occurs due to the occurrence of an extra 'X' chromosome in the cells instead of the normal combination on 'XY' chromosomes.
2. In some severe cases, there is the occurrence of more than one extra 'X' chromosome in each cell.
3. This is not inherited or a genetic condition. This occurs due to a random error during the formation of the egg , the sperm or post conception.
Diagnoses and Treatment:
1. Chromosome analysis and hormone testing are the two main ways to diagnose this condition.
2. Abnormal hormone levels present in blood and urine, might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome.
Early diagnosis and medication minimizes the effects of Klinefelter's syndrome. These include:
1. Testosterone replacement therapy. In treatment, testosterone is injected at regular intervals from the onset of puberty to ensure normal growth.
2. Patients also need educational support as well as speech therapy to overcome any barriers the patient is experiencing.
3. Removal of excess breast tissue and fertility treatment.
4. With the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection, it is possible for patients with low sperm production to father children.
कुदरत ने हमें कुछ ऐसी चीजों से नवाजा है जो अनाज की तरह हमारा पेट नहीं भरते और ना ही मसाले सब्जियों की तरह हमारे भोजन का स्वाद बढाते हैं, बल्कि वह तो औषधीय गुणों से परिपूर्ण होकर हमारे गलत खान-पान, अनहेल्दी लाइफस्टाइल के रिजल्ट में हुई शारीरिक तकलीफों से निजात दिलाने में हमारी मदद करता हैं जिनमें से एक है आंवला। जी हां आंवला में हैं कई बीमारियों से निपटने की शक्ति। आंवला में भरपूर मात्रा में एंटी ऑक्सीडेंट पाया जाता हैं। और आंवले में पोटासियम , कार्बोहायड्रेट , फाइबर, प्रोटीन्स, विटामिन्स ‘ए’, ’बी काम्प्लेक्स, मैग्नीशियम, विटामिन ‘सी’, आयरन युक्त होने के साथ ही यह विटामिन ‘सी’ से भरपूर होता है।
आंवला चूर्ण, अचार जूस आदि किसी ना किसी रूप में लगभग हम सभी के घरों में मौजूद होता है। आंवला की सबसे बड़ी खासियत यह है कि इसे किसी भी रूप में खाया जाए यह अपने गुणों फायदा ही पहुंचाता है। हमारे यहां आंवले का चूर्ण खाने का काफी प्रचलन है क्योंकि इसे घर पर बनाना या बाहर से लाकर महीनों रखकर खाना किसी और तरीके से बेहतर है क्योंकि ना खराब होने की टेंशन ना ज्यादा महंगा जबकि इसके फायदे कई दूसरे ऑप्शन्स से कहीं ज्यादा महंगे हैं। आंवला चुर्ण के फायदों की लंबी फेहरिस्त है जिनमें से आज हम जानेंगे कुछ खास होने वाले स्वास्थ्य संबन्धी फायदों की।
शरीर के विभिन्न हिस्सों को आंवला चूर्ण से होने वाले लाभ
आंवला मेटाबोलिक क्रियाशीलता को बढाता हैं। मेटाबोलिज्म क्रियाशीलता से हमारा शरीर स्वस्थ और सुखी होता हैं। आवला भोजन को पचाने में बहुत मददगार साबित होता हैं खाने में अगर प्रतिदिन आवले की चटनी, मुरब्बा, अचार, रस, चूर्ण या चवनप्रास कैसे भी रोजमरा की जिन्दगी में शामिल करना चाहिए। इससे कब्ज की शिकायत दूर होती हैं पेट हल्का रहता हैं। रक्त की मात्रा में बढ़ोतरी होती हैं। खट्टे ढकार आना, गैस का बनाना, भोजन का न पचना, इत्यादि में 5 ग्राम आवला चूर्ण को पानी में भिगों कर सुबह शाम खाएं इससे अम्लीय पित्त के बुरे प्रभाव से छुटकारा मिलता हैं।
आवला में क्रोमियम तत्व पाया जाता हैं जो डायबिटिक के उपयोगी होता हैं। आवला इंसुलिन होरमोंस को को सुदृढ़ करता हैं और खून में सुगर की मात्रा को नियंत्रित करता हैं। क्रोमियम बीटा ब्लॉकर के प्रभाव को कम करता हैं, जो की ह्रदय के लिए अच्छा होता हैं ह्रदय को स्वस्थ बनाता हैं।आवला खराब कोलेस्ट्रोल को ख़त्म कर अच्छे कोलेस्ट्रोल को बनाने में मदद करता हैं। डायबिटिक आंवले को चूर्ण, जूस या किसी न किसी रूप में अपनी दिनचर्या में शामिल करें।
3. पीरियड्स प्रॉब्लम
महिलाओं में पीरियड्स संबन्धी पीरियड्स देर से आना, ज्यादा ब्लीडिंग होना, जल्दी जल्दी पीरियड्स आना, कम आना, पेट में दर्द का होने जैसी कई समस्यां होती रहती हैं। इसलिए उन महिलाओं को यह जानना काफी जरूरी है कि अब चिंता ना करें क्योंकि आंवला के सेवन से वे इन तकलीफों से राहत पा सकती हैं। दरसल आवला में मिनिरल्स, विटामिन्स पाया जाता हैं जो महावारी में बहुत आराम दिलाता हैं इसलिए नियमित रूप से आप आंवला और खासकर चूर्ण का सेवन करना शुरू कर दें इससे आपको महावारी की समस्याओ से छुटकारा मिल जाएगा।
4. प्रजनन समस्या
आंवला प्रजनन के लिए बहुत ही उत्तम हैं महिलाओ और पुरुषो के लिए आंवला के सेवन से पुरुषो में शुक्राणु की क्रियाशीलता और मात्रा बढती हैं और महिलाओं में अंडाणु अच्छे और स्वस्थ बनते हैं साथ ही माहवारी नियमित हो जाती हैं। इस तरह दोनों को ही अपनी प्रजनन क्षमता में सुधार और दोषमुक्त करने के लिए नियमित आंवला चूर्ण का सेवन करना चाहिए।
5. हड्डियों की मजबूती
आंवला के सेवन से हड्डियाँ मजबूत और ताकत मिलती हैं। आंवला के सेवन से ओस्ट्रोपोरोसिस और आर्थराइटिस एवं जोरो के दर्द में भी आराम दिलाती हैं। इए रोजाना आंवला चूर्ण खाने की आदत डालें।
6. तनाव से मुक्ति
आमला खाने से तनाव में आराम मिलता हैं अच्छी नींद आती हैं। आवला के तेल को बालों के जड़ों में लगाया जाये तो कलर ब्लाइंडनेस से छुटकारा मिलता हैं।सर को ठडा रखता हैं।और राहत देता हैं। इसलिए अपनी दिनचर्या में आंवला चूर्ण को स्थान दें।
7. हार्ट प्रॉब्लम
आवला हमारे ह्रदय के मांसपेशियों के लिए उत्तम होता हैं। आमला हमारे ह्रदय को स्वस्थ बनाने में कारगर हैं।आमला ह्रदय की नालिकाओ में होने वाली रुकावट को ख़त्म करता हैं।खराब कलेस्ट्रोल को ख़त्म कर अच्छे कलेस्ट्रोल को बनाने में मदद करता हैं।।आवला में एंटी ऑक्सीडेंट तत्व प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता हैं। जो शरीर में फ्री रेडिकल को बनाने ही नहीं देता।एंटी ऑक्सीडेंट के रूप में एमिनो एसिड और पेक्टिन पाए जाते हैं।जो की कलेस्ट्रोल को नहीं बनाने देता हैं और ह्रदय की मांशपेशियों को मजबूती देता हैं।आवला का रस या चूर्ण रोजाना ग्रहण करना काफी फायदेमंद है।
आंवला का चूर्ण आँखों के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद हैं। आंवला आँखों की दृष्टी को या ज्योति को बढाता हैं। मोतियाबिंद में, कलर ब्लाइंडनेस, रतोंधी या कम दिखाई पड़ता हो तो भी आंवला का सेवन किसी भी रूप में करें लाभ होगा। आखों के दर्द में भी काफी फायदा होता हैं।
9. संक्रमण से सेफ्टी
आंवला में बक्टेरिया और फंगस से लड़ने की क्षमता होती हैं और ये बाहरी बीमारियों से भी हमें बचाती हैं। आंवला शरीर को पुष्ट कर उसे रोगप्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढाती हैं, और टोक्सिन को यानी विषाक्त प्रदार्थ को हमारे शरीर से निकाल देती हैं। आंवला अल्सर, अल्सरेटिव, कोलेटीस, पेट में संक्रमण, जैसे विकार को खत्म करता हैं। आंवला का रस या पाउडर रोजाना लेने से बहुत फायदा होता हैं।
10. वजन घटाए
आंवला के रस का सेवन करने से वजन कम करने में मदद मिलती हैं। आंवला हमारे मेटाबोलिज्म को तेज कर वजन कम करने में मदद करती हैं। आंवला के सेवन से भूख कम लगती हैं और काफी देर तक पेट भरा हुआ रहता हैं।
अगर किसी को नकसीर की तकलीफ हैं तो उन्हें आवला का सेवन करते रहना चाहिए। रोजाना एक चम्मच आंवला पाउडर को पानी में मिलाकर पीने से नाक से खून आने की आदत से आराम मिलता है।
12. उग्रता व उत्तेजना से आराम
आंवला के सेवन से हमेशा आने वाले उत्तेजना से शांति मिलती हैं, अचानक से पसीना आना, गर्मी लगना, धातु के रोग, प्रमेय, प्रदर, बार बार कामुक विचार का आना इत्यादि चीजों से आराम दिलाता हैं।इसलिए रोज आंवला चूर्ण की खुराक लें।
13. उल्टी या वमन से राहत
आंवला का पाउडर और शहद का सेवन करें या आवला के रस में मिश्री मिलाकर सेवन करने से उल्टियों का आना बंद हो जाता हैं।
14. रोग प्रतिरोध
आंवले में एंटी ओक्सिडेंट होते हैं जो शरीर की रोगप्रतिरोधक क्षमता को बढाता है और ये मौसम में होने वाले बदलाव के कारण होने वाले वाइरल संक्रमण से भी बचाता है। इसलिए आंवला चूर्ण का भरपूर सेवन करें।