Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr Poonam Singh's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females.
The usage of “9 months” with pregnancy is almost universal. However, it is not always that all women go through the entire 9 months with the baby. Most often, delivery happens during the 37th to 40th weeks. This allows for the complete growth of the baby within the mother’s womb. When delivery happens before the 37th week, it is known as preterm delivery or premature labour. These babies may not be completely formed and may have temporary or long-term difficulties after birth.
There are many reasons which can induce premature labour, and while some are preventable, some may be inevitable.
- Smoking: One of the first things to do when planning a pregnancy or as soon as you realise you are pregnant is to quit smoking. It is way too damaging for the mother and the baby within.
- Alcohol consumption or street drug usage: These again can cause not just premature labour but also developmental abnormalities.
- Multiple pregnancy: Women pregnant with twins or multiples often have premature labour.
- Health problems: Medical conditions like hypertension, diabetes, infections, etc.
- Abnormalities: Developmental abnormalities in the newborn like Down’s syndrome, chromosomal abnormalities, etc.
- Weight: Being either obese or underweight can cause premature labour.
- Prenatal care: While preparing for pregnancy or as soon as you confirm it, ensure you put yourself in the hands of a good gynaecologist. This will ensure you (and your baby) get the required care.
- Less gap: Reduced gap between subsequent pregnancies can also induce premature labour.
Warning signs of premature labour
In some women, the doctor might be able to predict the chances of a premature labour and give enough suggestions to look out for warning signs. This will help the woman to be mentally prepared when it is time.
A low backache, which is constant and does not go with usual relief measures.
- Frequent pelvic contractions (about every 10 minutes)
- Vaginal leaking (fluid or bleeding)
- General ill-feeling with symptoms of nausea, cramps, and vomiting/diarrhoea.
- Inability to hold down fluids for a full day
- Abdominal cramps, similar to a period
- Pelvic pressure, a feeling of the baby descending down
What to do?
As mentioned earlier, if your doctor had warned you of the chances of a preterm labour, watch out for them after 35 weeks.
- With any of the above symptom, do not indulge in any activity and rest on the left side for a while.
- Drink about 2 to 3 glasses of juice or plain water.
- If the symptoms get better, continue to rest for the day.
- If they do not, call the doctor. Usually, the doctor will ask you to come to the clinic.
- In some cases, the baby might be delivered and require neonatal care for some days (to weeks) depending on development and symptoms.
Hi my last period is on 12th sep still I am nt in period 10 days over on it today I was check pregnancy test but it was negative what is it is any chances of pregnancy if I check after 8 days.
Mera period kabi time pr nhi aata Har bar 60 din ya 80 din ke bad hi aata Aur mujhe har samay weakness rahata h Maine vitamins ki bahut goliya kahi Par koi fayada nhi h.
I am married baby one year and I want sex with my wife but I don't want to the children Right now. Tell me the solution to me.
I am 26 years unmarried girl. I have PCOD problem since past 2 yrs. Sound 1 Yr back my menses was irregular but now it's fine. Since last 2 months I have feeling pain in pelvis area. It gets worse during menses and it stays for 4 or 5 days after menses cycle. I gained lot of weight since 1 Yr. Now I am 66 kg and my height is 5.4 inch. What's is the treatment for PCOD. Please suggest.
The term menopause refers to the dearth of menstrual periods for a stretch of 12 months. Although the average age for women to attend menopause is 51 years, the range varies from 45 years to 55 years. It is this span of 10 years that is defined as perimenopause meaning “around menopause”. During this time, a hormonal shift affects the process of ovulation and menstrual cycle.
Common menstrual cycle changes during perimenopause:
While a normal menstrual cycle has a particular flowing pattern of progesterone and estrogen, perimenopause doesn’t show any such pattern. Spotting and irregular bleeding are often faced by women as a result. Other changes include very long or very short periods. There could be months when periods might not occur at all. Some other changes include sleep disturbances, urinary changes, night sweats, changes in sexual desire etc.
Close to 25 percent of all women reports heavy bleeding during their perimenopause. Sometimes this condition is known as hypermenorrhea or flooding. The blood flow can be so heavy that even pads might not be able to contain it. Heavy bleeding might lead to anemia as well. At times there could be a feeling of faintness. If all these conditions prevail, it only indicates a loss in blood count. Some quick fix to excessive bleeding include intake of soup, thick juice etc. Intake of NSAID thrice a day also decreases the blood flow by a good 30-40 percent.
Prolonged bleeding is a bad sign and should not be ignored at any point. It is wise to visit a doctor or a healthcare professional to know more about the cause of bleeding. Doctors often suggest tests to understand the blood count and level of iron present in the body. Iron pills have been known to replace blood cells and fight anemia.
Other ways of treating heavy bleeding is progesterone therapy. If all else fails, a doctor might suggest hysterectomy. It is wise to explore a less invasive method before deciding to remove the uterus.
A woman going through perimenopause bleeding often experiences hot flashes. This is a symptom where a woman might feel hot and sweaty all of a sudden. It is often followed by cold shivering.
Disturbance in Sleeping
Approximately 20 percent of the women facing perimenopause reports sleep disturbances. Mostly, a woman goes to sleep at the right time but wakes up very early in the morning without getting any sleep throughout the day.
Excessive bleeding in the perimenopause phase can lead to vaginal walls becoming drier and thinner. There are instances where women report of wear and tear in the vagina walls leading to dissatisfaction during intercourse.
An effective treatment procedure for the condition called eustachian tube dysfunction is balloon tuboplasty. It is a modern surgical procedure which places a small balloon-like device in the blocked eustachian tube. The procedure offers long term relief to patients and has proven very effective in opening the blocked eustachian tube.
What is eustachian tube dysfunction?
The back of the throat and the middle of the ear is connected via the eustachian tube. This tube is filled with air and opens up while yawning or chewing. It does so to maintain or equalize air pressure on both sides of the ear drum. If the eustachian tube does not perform optimally, it prevents air from passing and obstructs while regulating air pressure. The blockage causes severe ear pain, ringing in ears and/or hearing loss. Common causes of blockage are sinus, common cold or ear or nose infection.
Balloon Tuboplasty procedure
If the occurrence of the obstruction is rare, then it is not a cause of worry, but if it is frequent, then surgical placement of tubes in eardrums might be required. In this procedure, a modified PTA catheter is introduced into a eustachian tube with the help of a special micro endoscope that allows the catheter to be placed in the right position. After the catheter has been positioned properly within the eustachian tube, the balloon present on its distal end is inflated.
The pressure is kept unchanged for 2 minutes, and then the balloon is deflated. After deflation, the catheter is removed under endoscopic vision. The results attained by using this technique show that the procedure for dilation of eustachian tube is very safe, simple and effective. Moreover, it confirms that balloon tuboplasty is favorable for those patients with stenosis of the ear tube. For assessment of objective and subjective parameters concerning postoperative results a specific scale identified as ETS is used.
Success rate of balloon tuboplasty
This modern procedure has proven to have an astounding success rate based on results obtained from clinical studies. Also, tympanogram normalization rate was found to be greater than control subjects treated with medical management alone. The improvement in the quality of life measures is also found to be higher. Moreover, zero risk or reported adverse effects concerning device or procedure was found.
The eustachian tube balloon dilation procedure does have associated risk factors. Associated risks may include tissue and mucosal trauma or carotid artery injury. Before opting for this procedure, it is highly advised to consult highly reputed doctors and know the details of the procedure and whether you are the right candidate for such a procedure. Being aware of all possible risks and benefits shall help you make an informed decision and achieve beneficial results.
Painful menstruation or menstrual cramp is termed as Dysmenorrhoea and refers to the discomfort or pain associated with menstruation. In 80% cases, cramps are an integral part of the preliminary dysmenorrhoea syndrome. Though this symptom is not deemed as a very serious clinical problem, the pain and its associated symptoms are acute enough to keep an affected woman from normal functioning for the first one or two days. These symptoms may take over one or two days prior to menses, reach their pinnacle on the first day and subside slowly with the passage of time. The pain can be typically depicted as being ached, cramping of the stomach and often reaching to the lower back portion.
There is probably no woman across the world, who has not undergone the painful menstrual cramps. But don't fret! Homeopathy treatment has a range of remedies to relieve you off this unease.
- Cimicifuga: Normally menstruation cramps indicate a pain that flows across the pelvic region from one side to the other. This remedy will particularly be helpful in nueralgic and rheumatic cases as well as congestive cases where it works effectively with Veratrum Viride and Belladonna. It is also very efficient in combating headaches preceding menses, acute pains across abdomen, labor like pains and scanty flow.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy is great for treating spasms and pain that flow downwards. The spasmodic periodic pains that need to be treated with Caulophyllum are mostly concentrated around the groin and radiate to other surrounding parts. Gelsemium can also be taken for treating neuralgic as well as congestive dysmenorrhoea when the pain bears down. The pains are often labor-like and spasmodic with flow of pale urine. In order to get faster relief, it can be taken along with hot bag press.
- Belladona: If you are afflicted with the congestive forms of menstrual cramps, then you may take Belladona. In most cases, a pain and discomfort is felt prior to the flow and a feeling of something heavy around the vulva can be relieved if you sit up straight. This pain occurs and subsides all of a sudden making the flow clotted and restricted. This kind of dysmenorrhoea is extremely painful and makes the genital dry. In case the pain gets severe and cuts through the pelvis, then Veratrum viride can also be administered.
- Xanthoxylum: This remedy is very effective in fighting dysmenorrhoea and uterine spasms. It is very effective when the pain is burning, agonising and extending down through the thighs making the limbs paralysed and numb. You can take this measure when the pain is affecting your ovaries as this medicine works closely for neuralgic form of menstrual cramps. Women with delicate nervous temperament can also take this remedy as it relieves from headache and eye pain caused from menstruation.
Homeopathy has a huge range of medicines, and it becomes difficult for a commoner to select an ideal one. Therefore, when you are deeply affected with menstrual cramps, you can always consult an expert before administering any medicine.
Stomach and gastrointestinal related issues happen with almost every person. Sometimes they may occur for a brief period while at times they may last longer. Both stomach and gastrointestinal-related issues show that there is something wrong and the body needs to be taken care of accordingly.
The normal homeopathic solutions for these issues are not only of great help in disposing of the problem, but they also wipe out the main reason or cause of the problem. The homeopathic treatment is totally protected with zero symptoms and ends up being of great advantage in the long run.
These medicines should be taken only on prescription from a doctor. The treatments are as follows:
- Nux Vomica: The homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica is of incredible help in the treatment of different stomach issues. It is the best homeopathic solution for indigestion that happens because of consuming espresso or caffeine, spicy foods or acidic beverages.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is the best homeopathic medicine to manage the gastric issues that emerge as an after-effect of eating oily or greasy food like fried junk food, frozen yogurts, ghee and margarine. The vast majority of the patients requiring this solution have no desire of thirst.
- China: China is the most productive homeopathic solution to alleviate a bloated chest, where the entire stomach area is brimming with gas. The gas may bring about serious pain in the chest. China is therefore, the perfect homeopathic solution for loose motions of the bowels.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is the best homeopathic solution for gastric inconveniences that happen as a consequence of food poisoning. The patients requiring the homeopathic treatment of Arsenic Album feel nauseous and have stomach pain.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medication Lycopodium is a perfect cure when the stomach feels full and there is a widening of the intestines even after eating practically nothing. There is a movement of gas in the stomach with burps that cause smoldering in the throat.
- Carbo Veg and Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicines Carbo Veg and Lycopodium are regular solutions for stomach related pain that are successful in treating gas in the guts. These homeopathic medicines can be used according to the amount of the gas in the belly. Carbo Veg is the best homeopathic medication for the treatment of pain because of the abundance of gas in the stomach. The belly is bloated and gets taut with gas. Slight alleviation is felt by burping. Using Carbo Veg can get rid of the pain.
- Aloes: Homeopathic solution Aloes is the best cure when the person has extreme loose motions. The stool is watery and the condition worsens with every liquid drink the person takes. He or she also encounters pain in the stomach and yet feels relieved after passing stool.
Is there any days scheduled when to have physical relationship with wife to make her pregnant. As I saw in reports that her egg increases in size day by day and 3 eggs forms at that time. After that she doesn't get pregnant. Her periods is also normal. Please suggest if there is any problem in her or me.
Urine is known as the liquid waste that is discharged by the body on a regular basis, many times during the day and even during the night. Most of us do not give too much importance to this aspect of our being. Yet, this is an important indication of many things regarding your health. One of the vitals that are usually checked when we are having any symptoms of ailments and serious conditions, includes the urine.
The colour, odour and even consistency of the urine can point at the state of your health. There are many chemicals and toxins that are there in your urine which may be checked in order to decipher the level of the waste going out and the chemicals in the same. This is an indication on the type and severity of the disease that a patient may be suffering from. Here are the things that the colour and odour of the urine can tell you.
- Pale hued: If your urine is pale hued, then it means that your health is in normal condition. This colour may also tend towards golden. This colour of the urine is down to the pigment called urochrome, which exists in the liquid waste.
- No colour: If your urine is colourless, then it means that you have been drinking plenty of water or even ingesting a substance known as a diuretic that is known for flushing out the bodily fluids at a faster rate. This lack of colour usually means that your fluids and waste are both getting flushed out routinely and that everything is fine with your body and your health in general.
- Brown: If your urine colour is dark and appears brown, then you may want to see the doctor immediately. This may also come with episodes of burning and pain during urination, which can point to a range of problems. Very dark coloured urine with a moderate odour may point towards an infection in the urinary tract or even the onset of a kidney dysfunction. Brown-hued urine may point at conditions that have to do with the kidneys as well as the liver, which will need to be checked immediately to make the correct diagnosis on a timely basis and begin treatment for the ailment in question. You may need more fluids in order to get the colour back to normal, as it may also be a sign of dehydration.
- Orange: Orange urine may point at a high dosage of vitamin B12, and may show that you are dehydrated, while pink or red urine must be reported to the doctor on an emergency basis, as it may point at a urinary tract infection (UTI) or prostate problems.
The available eggs in the ovaries at a time are collectively called an ovarian reserve. Low reserve happens when the production of eggs reduces. This affects the chances of pregnancy. The general cause of low reserves can be aging ovaries. In such cases, the ovary may be healthy and functioning even if the reserve is low. Production of eggs lower as a woman ages. A woman starts with 250,00 to 500,000 eggs at puberty and ends up with 1000 eggs at menopause.
Low reserves are caused by
- Production of eggs decreases: Chromosomal abnormalities like Turner syndrome (lack of two X chromosomes) and genetic anomalies like Fragile X can decrease egg production.
- Ovarian tissue damage: Rough torsion, endometriosis triggered ovarian cysts, malignant or benign tumours, surgical removal of ovary or any other part of it, chemotherapy or radiation, pelvic adhesions, immunological problems or high BMI (Body Mass Index) can destroy the ovarian tissues.
If a woman has low ovarian reserves, then she will be put on the either of the following protocols:
- Short GnRHa Flare: Gonadotrophin releasing-hormone-agonist (GnRHa) like Lupron, Nafarelin, Synarel or Buserelin is administered. This therapy is initiated at the onset of menstruation. The goal of the treatment is to stimulate the release of the follicular stimulating hormone (FSH) which augments the ovarian follicular growth.
- Combined Clomiphene or Gonadotrophin/Letrozole Stimulation: Older women are mostly administered this protocol. But it is strongly advised not to, as this protocol can potentially harm the egg or the embryo.
- Mid-follicular GnRH-antagonist protocol: Once the GnRHa-agonist protocol is commenced, the GnRH-antagonist is given several days later. Once the follicles reach the size of 12mm, GnRHa antagonists like Ganirelix, Orgalutran, Cetrotide and Cetrorelix are added. These drugs stop the pituitary from secreting the luteinizing hormone (FSH leads to secretion of this hormone).
- Long GnRHa Pituitary Down Regulation Protocol: This is the usual approach to deal with low ovarian reserves.
- Agonist/Antagonist Conversion Protocol: This protocol inhibits FSH production. This protocol generally yields good results.
I am 22 years girl. I am married ,actually I did you consult about the gynaec problem. I get my periods most probably within 1 month and 15 days but after my marriage it's getting late it's mostly it's 2 months. I am really worried about this we plan to conceive a baby but we failed can you please help me.
Black pepper is one of the oldest spices known to mankind. It is found in abundant quantities in the Southern states of Kerala. Its medicinal qualities can successfully counter disorders such as indigestion, pyorrhea, coughs, dental problems and cardiovascular diseases. Black pepper is extensively used for food preservation owing to its antibacterial properties. Being rich in fibre, vitamin C, manganese, vitamin K, they act as a great anti-inflammatory agent as well.
Here are some of the well-known benefits of black pepper:
- Beneficial for stomach: Black pepper enhances the secretion of HCL in the stomach which in turn facilitates digestion. This ensures proper digestion and keeps away diseases such as colic and diarrhoea. Pepper enhances urination and sweating which in turn ensures that external toxin has a safe out. It also has the capability to limit gas formation within the body.
- Weight Loss: Black Pepper’s outer layer helps in breaking of fat cells. Foods that are made with pepper are an effective way to shed weight. Once the fat cells are broken down, the body uses it as a component of enzymatic reactions. The excess fats are eradicated from the body. Black pepper can be used in curries or consumed daily in the morning along with hot water to fetch rich benefits.
- Skin Health: Pepper is a very good agent in curing skin disease such as vitiligo. The latter is a condition where patches of skin lose the normal pigmentation and become white. Recent studies have shown that pepper combined with UV therapy is a better alternative compared to chemical-heavy treatments. Furthermore, black pepper can successfully prevent skin cancer.
- Respiratory Relief: Pepper is known to be extremely effective when it comes to a cough and cold. It is known to be a great agent for nasal congestion and sinusitis. The expectorant property of the black pepper is known to attack the phlegm and mucus and give instant relief. The fact that it is a natural irritant, helps the mucus to get out of the body through the nostrils. This helps the body to heal quickly.
- Peptic ulcer and whooping cough: Quite a few studies have shown that black pepper is beneficial for patients suffering from peptic ulcer and gastric mucosal. The anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties also help to treat respiratory diseases such as asthma and persistent cough.
- Anti-oxidant properties: The anti-oxidant properties of black pepper help to counter the effects of the free radicals helps to fight cardiovascular diseases and successfully counter life-threatening diseases such as cancer. Furthermore, it can help the body fight premature ageing conditions such as macular degeneration, spots, wrinkles etc. Studies have also proved that black pepper enhances memory and impair memory loss.
Im 8 months pregnant. .my hb is 9.6.Dr suggested to take injection to improve blood. Is it necessary. How much I shd have blood level. Wat n all you should eat to improve blood.
Hello. Im 33 years old. My last period was regular, from 17 to 22. 9. From 5 to 10.10 I had protected sex. I was supposed to get my period on 12th october, but it still did not come, so im really worries I might e pregnant since I never missed one since im 15. I went to see a doctor on 17th october, who did a urine test and the results were negative. I took a home pregnancy test which was also negative. What should I do? I am currently traveling the world so it might also be the stress and not enough food.
My son who is now 6 and half years since more than two years once or twice a year he has 100 per cent blood in urine. When we give him water within an hour it will come to normal .We experienced when he has taken less water it happens. We have done all the related test and even genetic test. But all the reports are normal. Even yesterday he started having blood in urine but stop within 1 hour by drinking water. Please advise us what may be the causes and its prevention. Till now nothing can be diagnosed.
Hello Dr. My left overytube is blocked and I am not able to pregnant since two year please suggest me what to do to became pregnant.
कपिकच्छु का कई फायदे और नुकसान को प्राचीन काल से ही पहचान लिया गया था. कपिकच्छु का वानस्पतिक नाम म्युकुना प्रुरियंस है. 10-12 फीट लम्बी बेल के रूप में उगने वाली कपिकच्छु के जड़, पत्ते और बीज को औषधीय रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जाता है.
आयुर्वेद में इसके ताकतवर कामोत्तेजक स्वभाव और शरीर को स्थिरता देने वाले गुण की प्रशंसा की गई है. कपिकच्छु में लेवोडोपा जिसे एल-डोपा भी कहा जाता है, नाम का रसायन पाया जाता है. ये रसायन एड्रेनालाईन, डोपामाइन और नॉरएड्रेनालाइन हार्मोन्स के लिए काफी लाभदायक होता है. यहाँ पर हम कपिकच्छु के फायदों और नुकसान को जानेंगे.
1. साइटिका के उपचार में
इसका साइटिका में भी सकारात्मक प्रभाव देखा गया है. कपिकच्छु के जड़ के पाउडर में कायाकल्प लाभ और नेटविन टॉनिक का प्रभाव पाया जाता है. इसलिए ये पीठ दर्द नसों के दर्द आदि में फायदा पहुंचाता है. इसके लिए आप इसका काढ़ा या पाउडर ले सकते हैं.
2. बदन दर्द में
कपिकच्छु का फायदा बदन दर्द में भी देखा गया है. इसे और भी कई तरह के दर्दों जैसे कि नसों के दर्द जिसे न्युरलजिया भी कहते हैं, शरीर के दर्द थकान, पीठ दर्द आदि के उपचार में 50 मिली की खुराक ले सकते हैं. इस खुराक को आप 1 चम्मच कपिकच्छु, 1 चम्मच शतावरी, 1 चम्मच गोक्षुरा की एक समान मात्रा 2 कप पानी में उबालकर, जब पानी आधा कप रह जाए तो इसे छान कर बना सकते हैं.
3. एकाग्रता बढ़ाने में
कपिकच्छु हमारे दिमाग को एकाग्र रखने में भी हमारी मदद करता है. इसके लिए कपिकच्छु के बीज का काढ़ा आपको नियमित रूप से लेना होगा. कपिकच्छु का काढ़ा लेने के दौरान इस बात का ध्यान रखें की इसकी मात्रा 40-50 मिली होनी चाहिए.
4. शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाने में
कपिकच्छु का बारीक पाउडर दिन में दो बार 3-5 ग्राम भोजन से पहले एक कप दूध के साथ लेने से ये पुरुषों में शुक्राणुओं की संख्या बढ़ाता है. यही नहीं महिलाओं में भी ओव्यूलेशन को प्रोत्साहित करता है. इसके अलावा ये यौन शक्ति, सुस्ती, थकान, शीघ्रपतन, आदि में भी अत्यंत लाभकारी है.
5. पीठ दर्द में
पीठ दर्द में भी कपिकच्छु काफी फायदेमंद साबित होता है. इसके लिए 5 ग्राम कपिकच्छु के मोटे पाउडर को गाय के दूध के साथ पाकाएं. इसे एक चम्मच घी और आधा चम्मच चीनी के साथ मिलाकर लें. ऐसा करने से ये पीठ दर्द से तो आपको दूर करेगा ही बुढापे की दुर्बलता में भी उपयोगी साबित होगा.
6. पार्किंसंस के उपचार में
तंत्रिका तंत्र संबंधी परेशानियों में भी कपिकच्छु बेहद उपयोगी साबित होता है. आधुनिक चिकित्सकीय शोधों में भी ये पार्किंसंस और समग्र मस्तिष्क के सवास्थ्य के लिए बहुत लाभकारी माना गया है. इसे एक ख़ास दवा के रूप में लेने से लाभ मिलता है.
7. वजन बढ़ाने में
यदि आप दुबले पतले हैं और अपना वजन बढ़ाना चाहते हैं तो इसमें कपिकच्छु आपकी मदद कर सकत है. इसके लिए आपको 2 चम्मच कपिकच्छु का बारीक पीसा हुआ पाउडर एक कप दूध में मिलाकर अच्छी तरह पकाएं. जब यह गढ़ा हो जाए तब इसमें एक चम्मच घी डालकर भूरा होने तक पकाएं. ध्यान रहे इसे धीमे आंच पर पकाना है.
अब ये पूरी तरह से एक केक जैसा हो जाएगा. तब आप चाहें तो इसमें स्वादानुसार केसर, इलायची या लौंग मिलाकर ले सकते हैं. इसका नियमित रूप से सेवन करने से आपका वजन निश्चित रूप से बढ़ता है.
क्या हैं कपिकच्छु के नुकसान
- गर्भावस्था और स्तनपान के दौरान महिलाओं को इसके इस्तेमाल से बचना चाहिए
- इस बात का हमेशा ध्यान रखना चाहिए कि इसे जरुरत से ज्यादा मात्रा में कभी न लिया जाए.
- इसे लेने से पहले किसी चिकित्सक से अवश्य संपर्क करना चाहिए. इससे आप इसके साइड इफेक्ट से बच सकते हैं.