Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hira Lal Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr. I am suffering from frozen shoulder for the last 9 months. I consulted Ortho Dr. He advised me to undergo physiotherapy for 10 days. But still pain is not relieved. But pain was reduced to 70% It is an angular muscle pain.
I am having 92 kg weight and a height of 6'1" what should be my ideal weight and how can I reduce my weight.
Sir I having huge hair loss problem .in my family no one have any problem about hirr but still the age of 24 I am suffering from huge hair lose yet no baldness butt thin hair I took some medicine homeopathy .before treatment I have less hair loss but after few month it becomes very thin please help me sir.
Hello sir I'm 19 years old. I have less dense beard. I wanna grow. Dense.hair .plz suggest me. How can I grow beard.
I was having wrist pain from past two months and I went for MRI Following is the finding Mri findings are suggestive of a longitudinal tear of extensor carpi ulnaris tendon with chronic tendinosis and mild tenosynovitis. Please suggest what should be done.
I am facing P Ejaculation since 18 years old .now I am 29 years and will married soon .need treatment. please suggest.
I have a lot of acne on my face. They are black and red from a long time. Please suggest me a proper diet plan including eggs and chicken in my diet.
How to prevent from psoriasis My whole body skin is being damaged. Meri skin puri trh dry ho cough h nd skin v nikalta h Pls give me sm solution to prevent from this.
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here's the truth behind three common beauty myths.
- You need sunscreen only when you're outdoors on a sunny day: Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you're indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However, UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that causes sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally, your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like applying makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF. You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday.
- No two people have the same skin requirements: While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the PH balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
- Makeup causes acne: Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The knee is one of the biggest and most complex joints in the body. The knee is joined by the thigh bone (femur) to the shinbone (tibia). The little bones that keep running nearby the tibia (fibula) and the kneecap (patella) are alternate bones that make the knee joint. Ligaments associated with the knee-related leg muscles move the knee joint. Tendons join the knee bones and provide help to the knee:
- The foremost tendon keeps the femur from sliding in reverse on the tibia (or the tibia sliding forward on the femur).
- The back tendon keeps the femur from sliding forward on the tibia (or the tibia from sliding in reverse on the femur).
- The average and horizontal tendons keep the femur from sliding side to side.
Some of the most common knee joint conditions are as follows:
- Chondromalacia patella: Irritation of the ligament underneath the kneecap (patella), bringing about knee pain. This is a typical reason for knee pain in youngsters.
- Knee osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is the most widely recognized type of joint inflammation and regularly influences the knees. It is caused by maturing and wear and tear of the ligament. Its indications may include knee pain, swelling and stiffness.
- Meniscal tear: Damage to a meniscus, the ligament that supports the knee, regularly happens when the knee is twisted.
- ACL strain or tear: The ACL is in charge of a substantial part of the knee's flexibility. An ACL tear regularly leads to the knee popping out and may require surgical repair.
- PCL strain or tear: PCL tears can bring about pain, swelling, and knee unsteadiness. These wounds are less normal than ACL tears, and exercise based recovery is generally the best alternative.
- Patellar subluxation: The kneecap slides or separates along the thigh bone during movement, causing pain around the knee cap.
- Patellar tendonitis: Inflammation of the ligament related the kneecap (patella) to the shinbone. This happens mostly in competitors from rehashed bouncing.
Some of the most common and effective knee treatments are as follows:
- RICE treatment: Rest, ice, compression and elevation stand for RICE. The RICE treatment is a great solution for some knee conditions.
- Pain medications: Over-the-counter medicines or pain relievers, for example, acetaminophen (Tylenol), ibuprofen (Motrin), and naproxen (Aleve) can treat most knee joint pains.
- Non-intrusive treatment: An exercise routine can strengthen the muscles surrounding the knee, expanding the knee's strength.
- Cortisone infusion: Injecting steroid into the knee that can diminish pain and swelling.
- Hyaluronan infusion: Injection of a “gooey” material into the knee that may diminish pain from the joint and delay the requirement for a knee surgery.
- Knee surgery: Surgery might be done to amend a number of knee conditions. Surgery can supplant or repair a torn tendon, expel a harmed meniscus, or replace a seriously harmed knee.
- Arthroscopic surgery: An endoscope is embedded into the knee joint. Arthroscopic surgery has a shorter recovery and restoration period than open surgery.