Doctor in Dr. Hira Lal Homeopathy Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hira Lal Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms.
Marriage is perhaps the most important relation in an adult’s life. That’s why it needs extra care and attention, especially when things are not exactly gung ho. This is where marriage or marital therapy comes in.
Marriage counseling is the process of counseling the married couple to recognize and to reconcile or at least manage differences and repeating patterns of stress upon the marital relationship.
Basic practices of marital therapy
- The basic practices of marital therapy focus primarily on the process of communicating. Counselors use a method called active listening.
- Another method used is called “Cinematic immersion”. Both these methods have one important thing in common- they help counselors create a safe environment where each partner can express feelings and hear the feelings of the other.
- Emotionally focused therapy for couples or EFT-C is also used. This is based on attachment theory and uses emotion as an agent of change and target, both.
- Behavioral couples’ therapy is another method used. It is actually a proven way out of marital discord. This method focuses on integrating the twin goals of acceptance and change for couples in therapy.
The successful couples usually make concrete changes to accommodate the needs of the partner and also show greater emotional acceptance of the other.
Role of the relationship counselor
A couple therapist is usually someone with a degree in psychiatry or counseling. And her primary role is to listen, understand and facilitate better communication between the couple. The counselor also:
- Provides a confidential tete-a tete, which normalizes feelings
- Enables each partner to be heard and to hear themselves
- Works as a mirror to reflect the marriage’s difficulties to the partners
- Outlines the potential and direction for change
- Delivers important information
- Improves communication
- Identifies the repetitive, negative interaction cycle that drives a problematic marriage as a pattern
- Understands the source of emotions behind that negative pattern
- Re-organizes these key emotional responses to offset the pattern
- Creates new patterns of interaction
- Increases emotional attachment between partners
When should you seek marital therapy?
- When you avoid communicating or your communication has become negative- This usually means bad language, verbal abuse, and sometimes physical abuse.
- When you or your partner have sought out other sexual partners – Marital therapy can save a marriage after an affair if both partners want and work out the kinks in their relationship.
- Lack of intimacy in the marriage- This is the stage when partners just occupy the same space without communication, or exchange of feelings or touch.
Marriage counseling is a long process. And another thing to remember is that it can’t save a marriage that is unsalvageable. So, go in for marital therapy with an aim to do what’s the best for you and your partner.
Honey is a natural sweet substance produced by honey bees and is one of the most valued as well as appreciated natural substance known to mankind since ancient times. Of all the natural foods rich in carbohydrates, honey is the most wholesome and delicious. The medicinal quality, taste, texture, color and aroma of honey differs according to the geographical area and the species of plants from which it has been collected. Honey is called as Madhu in Ayurved Chemical composition of bee's honey Honey is a mixture of carbohydrates, proteins, aminoacids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other compounds. It contains a number of enzymes, including invertase, glucose oxidase, catalase, phosphorylase. Honey also contains eighteen free amino acids, the most abundant of which is proline. It contains trace amounts of the vitamins B 2 , B 4 , B 5 , B 6 , B 11 and vitamin C.
Minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, selenium, chromium and manganeseare also found in honey. The main group of antioxidants in honey are the flavonoids, of which, pinocembrin is unique to honey and bee propolis. Naturally darker honey has greater antioxidant properties. Acetic, butanoic, formic, citric, succinic, lactic, malic, pyroglutamic, gluconic acids, and a number of aromatic acids are found in honey. Bee's honey is free of cholesterol.
Qualities and Properties of bee's honey according to Ayurveda
According to Ayurved, some actions of new and old bee's honeys are very much opposite to each other. New bee's honey has Vrumhana guna (nourishing the body) but it does not eliminate vitiated Kapha Dosha much and is a laxative. Old bee honey is Grahi (anti diarrheal), reduces fat and obesity.
Properties according to modern science
Experiments and studies on honey have shown that honey is antiseptic, antimicrobial, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, antiallergent, antitoxic, sedative, laxative, antianemic, antioxidant, healing and cleansing (external and internal), moisturizing and blood-purifying. It promotes rehydration, easily digestable, stimulates immunity, and is beneficial for all types of skins diseases.
Use of honey in medications for diabetes is mentioned in Ayurveda since ancient times. In various localities, patients suffering from diabetes mellitus use honey in place of sugar. Bee's honey is beneficial for diabetic patients in two ways. One is; honey being three times sweeter than sugar, one may need a much smaller quantity of honey as a sweetener and w/w, honey contains lesser calories than sugar. The other is, by providing vitamins B 2 , B 4 , B 5 , B 6 , B 11 and vitamin C, and minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, selenium, chromium and manganese. The nutritional values of honey could be altered by feeding the bees with selective food.  Medicinal uses of bee's honey Bee's honey is used in treatment of various ailments and as a popular home remedy.
Some of these uses are given below.
- Stress / fatigue: 15 ml of bee's honey orally to reduce stress and fatigue.
- Sleep disturbance: Intake of 15 ml of bee's honey leads to sound sleep.
- Eyesight: 10 ml of honey mixed with 10 ml of carrot juice and consumed regularly will improve eyesight.
- Bad breath: 5 g of powdered cinnamon bark and 5ml of bee's honey mixed with water and use as a mouth wash.
- Teething pain: Massage gums gently with bee's honey. Should not use in children below one year.
- Sore throat: 5 ml of bee's honey and 10 ml of lime juice is mixed and given. Swallow the concoction (without water) every few hours until symptoms clear up. Add a pinch of black pepper to increase blood circulation to the throat.
- Cold and cough: Mix 10 ml of honey with equal quantity of ginger juice and consume twice a day.
- Bronchial asthma: A mixture of 2.5g of black pepper powder, 5ml each of honey and juice of ginger consumed thrice daily help to relieve the symptoms of asthma.
- Stomach ulcers: 5 ml of new bee's honey diluted in 10 ml of sariva and musta given twice a day before meals.
- Dehydration: Fresh bee's honey diluted in water is given to rehydrate.
- Diarrhea/Dysentery: 15 ml of bee's honey mixed with 120 ml of decoction of tubers of Cyperus rotundus is given in treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
- Bed-wetting: Give 5ml of old bee's honey daily just before going to bed. Obesity: Keep garlic immersed in bee's honey for one year. Then, use 1 clove of garlic daily before breakfast. This is used as a home remedy. One glass of warm water taken with 10 ml of honey and 5 ml of lemon juice in early morning reduces fat and purifies blood.
- Arthritis: 30 ml each of bee's honey and coconut vinegar is mixed in 100ml of water and given twice a day to reduce arthritis and arthralgia.
- Burns: Apply fresh bee's honey directly.
- Cut and wounds: Apply bee's honey on cuts and wounds.
- Eczema: Apply fresh bee's honey on the lesion.
- Dermatitis: Bee's honey is mixed with ash obtained by burning stem of Pterocarpus santalinus and applied on the lesion.
- Allergies due to seasons: Bee's honey should be collected from the area where the patient lives. 5ml of this honey is to be given daily before breakfast.
- Sub fertility due to lack of semen: Add 5 ml of bee's honey to a glass of goat's milk and drink.
- Morning sickness: 15 ml of bee's honey before breakfast. Relief from hangover: Mix 10ml of bee's honey with half a cup of orange juice and half a cup yogurt. Blend them together properly and drink. Cosmetic uses of bee's honey Honey and beeswax are used in the beauty industry as a skin moisturizer, softener and to heal the skin tissue.
Some cosmetic applications of bee's honey are given below-
- Face wash: Mix a small quantity of lemon juice into 5ml of bee's honey and apply on face before washing. This is used as a home remedy. Facial cleansing scrub: Mix 5g of almond seed powder into 5ml of bee's honey, scrub softly and then wash.
- Facial to improve smoothness: A tablespoon of honey whisked together with white of an egg, 1 teaspoon of glycerin and 1/4 cup of flour makes an excellent firming mask. Just smooth on the face, leave on 15 min, and rinse off with warm water.
- Facial to improve softness: Mix one or two tablespoons of honey with one-third cup finely ground oatmeal. Add a teaspoonful of rose water. Clean face thoroughly. Spread facial mixture evenly over face. Relax for 10 min to 1.5 h. Remove with a soft washcloth and warm water. Rinse with cold water.
- Facial moisturizing pack: Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 2 teaspoons of whole milk. Apply over the face and keep for 15 min. Rinse off with warm water, and then with cold water.
- Pimples: Apply bee's honey on pimples.
- Cracked lips: Apply bee's honey on cracked lips. Hair lustre: Mix 5ml of bee's honey into 4 cups of warm water. Use as a hair rinse.
- Conditioner: Mix 10 ml of olive oil into 5ml of bee's honey and apply on hair. Wash after 15 min. NOTE: Honey should heat directly on flame Honey don’t add in hot items such as coffee tea as sweetener, add after when it comes to normal temperature
Many-a-times, people regret of having got themselves inked because the design may no longer suit their lifestyle, interests or the very reason they got inked in the first place might not hold much meaning to them. However, the good part is that, owing to the breakthrough of medical science aided technology, you can now eliminate traces of your past mistake from your skin surface. However, a tattoo removal using LTR (Laser Tattoo Removal) might lead to the formation of scabs, crusts or blisters, within eight to seventy two hours of having undergone the process. This might even form a superficial wound on the skin. To ensure that your skin heals completely, you can consider these tips.
Apply antibiotic ointment on your skin at least thrice a day and keep your inked area bandaged for not less than three days. This protects your weak and damaged skin from infection. After three days, take off the cover to expose the lasered area of your skin to air. This helps your skin to dry out as well as get prepared for your next treatment. Scabbing may persist for a couple of weeks.
Never get panicky on noticing blisters as they play an integral part in the healing process. They are indicative of the fact that the immune system of your body has begun to take off the ink from your skin and is trying to recover.
Do not peel off the crusts, blisters or scabs that have formed after the treatment, lest they might leave scars on your skin.
If you experience any sort of inflammation or discomfort after the removal, try putting ice-pack or using acetaminophen a day after the session.
Use sunblock or sunscreen creams to protect the part of your skin that has undergone treatment. Refrain from applying cosmetics or anything that might cause itching to the area.
Take a shower, about couple of hours after the treatment. Nevertheless, stay away from bathing in a bath tub or even swimming unless the blisters heal completely. The water from a swimming pool or a bath tub may contain bacteria that may result in further infection, thus delaying the healing process.
- Get medical assistance in case of any tingling sensation or mild bruising apart from the above mentioned discomfort.
The risks and harms of smoking are pretty much common knowledge to most people. Especially when the pack of cigarettes practically screams it out to you in bold letters. Yet, as statistics would say, smoking in young adults has been on the rise in the recent years. What makes them take this step? Maybe it is peer pressure, or maybe they do it for the thrill of it. Every country takes a great initiative in educating their population, yet some fail to understand the complexity of the situation.
Here are some of the reasons that will tell you that even a single puff of the deadly tobacco can severely harm your health and general well-being
- Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of cancer. It can cause cancer in most organs of the body. Smoking cigarettes can cause the following
- Smokers are more prone to respiratory diseases because smoking is capable of compromising the immune system of the body.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease and Rheumatoid Arthritis are more likely to occur in smokers as their immune system is compromised by smoking.
- Smoking has been linked to Diabetes type 2. This type of diabetes develops during adulthood. The more cigarettes a person smokes, the more likely is the person to develop this disease.
- Smoking puts you at risk of developing several heart diseases such as angina, heart attacks, etc. because the nicotine in the body results in the lowering of good cholesterol. This causes deposition of bad cholesterol in the arteries.
- Tobacco can cause tooth decay and several other oral problems such as gingivitis and other problems of the gum.
- Cigarettes constrict your blood vessels. This constant narrowing of blood vessels can cause erectile dysfunction in men and leads to the infertility in both men and women. It also makes them difficult to achieve orgasms.
- You might find yourself craving for cigarettes when you’re stressed out. This is because the effect of nicotine in the cigarettes is lowered by the hormone produced during a stressful situation, i.e. cortisone.
- Nicotine that causes momentary central nervous system stimulation can cause addiction and dependence.
Most of us suffer from lower back pain at some point in our lives; be it from a sedentary lifestyle, spending hours at the office desk or from strenuous physical exercises. In most cases, a little bit of rest does the trick. However, if the lower back pain persists for 3-6 weeks, physiotherapy is recommended.
How does physiotherapy help?
The main purpose behind physiotherapy is reducing lower back pain and increasing muscle and bone function, so that such instances are avoided in the future. Physiotherapy is the first line of defence against lower back pain. More drastic measures such as surgery are undertaken once physiotherapy fails to do is job.
Physiotherapy is often recommended when the back pain is caused due to lifestyle factors, a minor injury like a fall or other moderate factors. For more severe back injuries, doctors recommend surgery straight away when there is no scope of performing physiotherapy.
A physical therapy program for back pain usually has two components:
Passive physical therapy to help reduce the patient's pain to a more manageable level
Passive Physical Therapy - Modalities
The physical therapist may focus on decreasing pain with passive physical therapy (modalities). These therapies are considered passive because they are done to the patient. Examples include:
Active Physical Therapy - Back Pain Exercises
In addition to passive therapies, active physical therapy (exercise) is also necessary to rehabilitate the spine. Here are some of the common exercises for back pain:
Back Stretch: Put your hands underneath your head while lying back. Bend your knees but put your feet on the ground. Roll your legs to one side and hold them there for 10 seconds. Repeat three times for each side.
Deep Lunge: For this, you need to kneel on one knee with the other foot pointed towards the front. Lift the back knee up and hold it there for five seconds and then bring it down. Repeat this exercise three times for each side.
One Leg Stand: This is the simplest of exercises. Hold on to a wall for support while standing and face towards it. Then slowly hold one leg and bend it behind you. Hold in the same position for five seconds before bringing it down. Repeat the process three times for each leg in five second gaps.
Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disorder of autoimmune starting point. In arthritis, the joints get to be painful, inflamed, swollen and warm with checked stiffness. Chiefly the little joints of wrist, fingers, ankles and toes are included. Over the long haul, other huge joints may likewise get influenced.
Homeopathy is a standout amongst the most prevalent all encompassing system of medicine. The determination of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms comparability by utilizing comprehensive approach. To the extent therapeutic medication is concerned, a few very much demonstrated medicines are accessible for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be chosen on the premise of cause, sensation, location, modalities and augmentation of the protests. For individualized remedy determination and treatment, the patient ought to counsel a qualified homeopathic doctor face to face.
- Injury: It can harm to ligament, bone, and cartilage that eventually prompts to extreme pain.
- Obesity and propelled age: Both are extremely regular cause of arthritis.
- Infection: Any sort of infection to the joint may come about arthritis.
- Sprain: Due to sudden unnatural developments causes pain and additionally limitation of development of the joint.
- Overuse: Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which eventually prompts to extraordinary pain.
- Dislocation: Also causes serious arthritis.
- Different causes: Include Sickle cell disease, Sarcoidosis, Kawasaki disease, Lupus, bone tumors, Crohn's disease, bleeding disorders and so forth.
Will Homeopathy treat joint inflammation?
Homeopathic method of treatment is extremely powerful in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Homeopathic medicines treat rheumatoid arthritis by directing the overactive immune system. They decrease joint inflammation and symptoms including swelling, pain and stiffness of joints. Homeopathy offers an extensive variety of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. However, there is nobody cure for all ills connected with this condition. The most fitting Homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is chosen in light of an inside and out analysis of individual symptoms. Exceedingly successful Homeopathic medicines for rheumatoid arthritis are ActaeaSpicata, RhusTox, Causticum, Bryonia, Kalmia, Caulophyllum, Ledum pal, Guaiacum, Benzoic acid, Calcaria Carb.
The homeopathic treatment for arthritis has the capability of forever reestablishing the health of your joints. It merits finding a decent homeopath that will regard you as the individual you seem to be, instead of essentially "obtaining" a remedy from another person's experience.
महिलाओं के शरीर में बच्चेदानी या गर्भाशय के रूप में एक विशेष अंग होता है. इसका काम गर्भस्थ शिशु के लिए एक सुरक्षित और पोषण से युक्त स्थान निर्मित करना होता है. गर्भधारण के पश्चात लगातार नौ महीने तक शिशु बच्चेदानी में ही रहता है. इसलिए इस अंग का महत्त्व विशेष है. इसका स्वस्थ और सुरक्षित रहना भी उतना ही महत्वपूर्ण है. लेकिन कई बार अलग-अलग कारणों से इसमें विभिन्न समस्याएं उत्पन्न होने लगती हैं. बदलते हुए मौसम का गर्भाशय पर अत्यधिक प्रभाव देखा गया है. इसके प्रभाव में आने पर महिलाएं हल्का सरदर्द, कमर दर्द, पेट दर्द या हल्के बुखार का अनुभव करती हैं. ऐसा भी देखने में आता है कि इसमें उत्पन्न छोटी सी समस्या पर ध्यान न देने के कारण आगे चलकर गंभीर बिमारी में बदल गई. यानी इस विषय में जागरूकता की भी घोर कमी है. इसलिए आइए इस लेख के माध्यम से हम बच्चेदानी के रोग और उसे दूर करने के कुछ उपायों पर एक नजर डालें.
बच्चेदानी में रोग के कारण
प्रसव के दौरान की गई लापरवाही
प्रसव एक बेहद जटिल और संवेदनशील प्रक्रिया है. इस दौरान महिलाओं को कोई होश नहीं रहता. इसलिए उनकी देख-रेख करने वाले लोगों को विशेष सावधानी बरतने की आवश्यकता होती है. यदि आप प्रसव के दौरान आवश्यक सावधानी नहीं बरतते हैं तो बच्चेदानी में सूजन उत्पन्न हो सकती है. ये सूजन कई बार आपको परेशानी में दाल सकती है.
पेट के मांसपेशियों की कमजोरी
गर्भावस्था के दौरान पेट का आकार सामान्य से काफी ज्यादा हो जाता है. इसलिए इसके कारण भी आपको कई सावधानी बरतने की जरूरत होती है. इसक दौरान आपके पेट की मांसपेशियों में आने वाली कमजोर घातक सिद्ध हो सकती है. इससे बचने के लिए आप किसी चिकित्सक के परामर्श से व्यायाम कर सकती हैं.
भूख से अधिक भोजन
बच्चेदानी में कई कारणों से समस्याएं उत्पन्न होती हैं. इसके लिए कई बार आवश्यकता से अधिक भोजन भी जिम्मेदार होता है. आपको भोजन करते समय इस बात का ध्यान रखना चाहिए. चूँकि पेट में भोजन अधिक होने के कारण इसका आकार सामान्य से अधिक हो जाता है इसलिए ये नुकसानदेह साबित होता है.
ये तो सामान्य बात है कि गर्भावस्था के दौरान पेट का आकार सामान्य से काफी अधिक होता है. इसलिए ऐसे में इस बात को समझना चाहिए कि आप इस दौरान तंग कपड़े न पहनें. तंग कपड़े पहनने से आपका पेट संकुचित हो जाता है और इस वजह से कई परेशानियाँ उत्पन्न होने लगती हैं.
पेट की समस्याएं
पेट में भी कई तरह की उत्पन्न समस्याओं से गर्भाशय में परेशानी होने लगती है. पेट की कुछ कॉमन समस्याएं जैसे कि गैस बनना या कब्ज होने के कारण भी आपको कई तरह की परेशानियों का सामना करना पड़ सकता है.
आवश्यकता से अधिक सहवास
बच्चेदानी की समस्या के कारणों में से एक आवश्यकता से अधिक सहवास भी है. जाहिर है आवश्यकता से अधिक सहवास के कारण और भी कई तरह की समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो सकती हैं. इसलिए इस बात को भी ध्यान में रखना आवश्यक है.
औषधियों का आवश्यकता से अधिक सेवन
औषधियों का आवश्यकता से अधिक सेवन के कारण भी बच्चेदानी में समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो सकती हैं. गर्भाशय की सुरक्षा के लिए आपको इस बात का भी ध्यान रखना होगा कि ज्यादा मात्रा में औषधियों का सेवन न करें. वरना इससे भी कई अन्य समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो सकती हैं.
A kiss is an exalted affair; it’s about feeling each other’s cosmos, understanding each other’s emotional current without uttering words, for, the words would only sound ambiguous when emotions are intense. A kiss alone can speak volumes! But, do you think something more can be associated with it?
Yes, indeed kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body.
Here is a list of reasons why you should kiss your partner more often:
- Reduces blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Releases happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burns calories: Can it be a substitute for a 2-mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a goodbye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jawline. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off.