Doctor in Dr Dinesh Clinic
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Dinesh ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors I'm 20 year old male. My 10 % of hairs becomes white. Any best medicine for make it black again. Suggest me some really working medicines please.
I had a fracture in my leg. I did a plater but after doing plaster I am still having pain in my leg. Why.
My hair has some dandruff please tell me which is the best shampoo for silky and shiny hair and also tll me the best diet and medicine for silky and shiny hair. Thanks in advance.
Sir / Madam I'm suffering from Writers Cramp for the last 5 years taking pacitane 2 mg tablet daily from the last 6 months and I was administered botox injection. Still I could not the pen and write properly my index & thumb finger pains a lot. Is the disease is curable if so please suggest me my career is at stake now.
Is diclofenac gel bp good to the patient who is suffered by pain in the hand and so on I saw some harmful side effect when I browse in internet. Is that real. Please give me a good verification.
Hi. I am 25 years old. I have pain in my right hand middle finger and ring finger. One week back I suffered from knee pain. Now it went. I am using 75 mg dosage for thyroid. I do not know why I am having like this. please let me know.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints.