Doctor in Dr Aruna Behl clinic
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Aruna Behl clinicYour feedback matters!
Five Causes of Tingling in the Penis and How to Cope?
Tingling in the penis is not something a man should ignore. There are several different types of tingles, and while most are easy to remedy, some can be quite serious. Tingling, as it is referred to in this article, is more of the pins and needles variety and less of the burning sort. The sensation can feel like little pricks in the penis or have the intensity of lightning. The following are some of the things that men should look out for when tingling becomes more than just a momentary phenomenon.
1) Contact Dermatitis - Contact dermatitis is an allergic reaction or irritation of the skin from contact with a foreign substance. The most common culprits are soaps, detergents, body lotions, environmental allergens like poison ivy, and jewelry. There may be some tingling in addition to a rash. Usually, a cortisone cream can help clear it up quickly. If the contact dermatitis is the result of a penile piercing, the piercing will need to be removed.
2) Paresthesia - The tingling is a result of nerve damage and is most common in men who have diabetes or a chronic neurological condition like multiple sclerosis. In this case, other parts of the body will also suffer from tingling, not just the penis. See a doctor immediately for medical consultation.
3) Genital Herpes - A tingly penis is a sign of genital herpes. The sensation is often described as "electrical" tingly and is usually accompanied by breakouts on the penis. An incurable STD, genital herpes requires immediate care for outbreak treatment and then maintenance for the infected person's entire life. While incurable, it can be managed effectively. People with genital herpes need to contact a past partner once they have an outbreak and tell all new intimate partners prior to sexual contact even if they aren't having an outbreak.
4) Genital Warts - genital warts caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) deserve special mention. Most times, the sensation just before a wart appears is a tingle, but once the wart is visible, the sensation morphs into more of an itch. The bumps can be painless, itchy while growing, and turn bloody during sex. Sadly, 70 percent of people who have sex with someone with HPV will develop warts within 90 days. However, maintaining a healthy level of vitamin A in the diet can greatly reduce the chance of catching and spreading the disease. Various vaccinations can protect men and women from HPV and there are also prescriptions that can help once an outbreak happens. See a doctor as soon as symptoms appear.
5) Kidney Stones - Kidney stones will generally start with pressure and tingling. However, the pain will intensify into more of a stabbing pain until the stone is passed (expect to see a little a blood in the urine) or is surgically removed. Men who think they have a kidney stone should consult their physician immediately.
Preventing and Relieving Tingling in the Penis
Depending on the cause, men who have a tingly penis should always consult a physician if they feel the issue is serious. Proper penis health begins at home though with a few words to the wise when keeping the penis healthy and in best form.
When in intimate situations, practice safe sex and talk about sex with a partner to ensure all pertinent medical information is known. Conditions such as HPV and genital herpes can be contracted while using protection, so it's important to understand the risk.
Also, keep the penis thoroughly cleaned and well moisturized. Use a mild cleanser like baby shampoo or a clearer with gentle, natural ingredients. After cleansing the skin, a specially formulated penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) should be applied. Nutrient creams that are designed specifically for the penis should contain ingredients such as vitamins A, C, D, and E, which are renowned for their skin-soothing and curative properties. Men should look for a moisturizer containing a natural moisturizer such as Shea butter, which soothes itchy skin on contact and leaves it hydrated, supple and less prone to future drying and itching. For men with nerve damage, a crème that also includes L-Carnitine is ideal as it has been shown to protect against peripheral nerve damage common to diabetes and neurological diseases.
Zero thoughts possible nahi he, magar jitna vartman pal me rahenge utna zero level ayega aur svasth bhi banenge.
Homeopathic treatment se mind ko shant kar sakte he.
A lipoma is a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops under your skin. People of any age can develop a lipoma, but children rarely develop them. A lipoma can form on any part of the body, but they typically appear on the neck and shoulders.
-Create an ointment using natural oils and herbs.
-Mix chickweed with a natural oil or tea base.
-Try creating an ointment with turmeric.
-Add dried sage to neem oil or flaxseed oil.
-Switch to organic foods as much as possible.
-Increase the amount of vegetables and fruits in your diet.
-Eat more fish.
-Limit eating red meats.
Treatment of an individual with a gait abnormality may include stretching, strengthening, joint mobilization, splinting or bracing, education, or a change in footwear. The treatment of an individual with a balance deficit may include stretching, strengthening, postural awareness exercises, various weight-shifting exercises, and increasing environmental stimuli in an heffort to retrain proprioception. Treatment is individualized according to a patient's problem. For example, strengthening exercises are recommended for an identified muscle weakness.