Doctor in Dr Anupam Nidhi's Clinic
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Anupam Nidhi's ClinicYour feedback matters!
I had sex wid my gf yesterday and that to without protection and that was her first time but I did not cum inside her. Is it safe or I recommend her to take ipill. Her periods passed 3 days ago. Help me.
Me and my gf had sex on 18th DEC. We used condoms. But after that she got period on 5 the or 6th of Jan which was her normal date. But it lasted for only one day which happened for the first time in her life. Usually she used to have 4-5 days of period. From yesterday also she is having some vaginal discharge. So are these indications that she is pregnant? What are the ways to confirm it?
My age is 35 and planning to get married by thus year. What things I need to take care so that I do not have any problem in my pregnancy. I know I am very late but it can be possible to have healthy pregnancy now also?
Please tell me the name of a numbing gel/cream I really don't want to feel any pain for first time intercourse I want to use it for the first time. I am a virgin and married. I want to use numbing gel/cream to numb hymen ONLY FOR FIRST TIME so that my partner can penetrate and after that we will start proper intercourse after 20-30 min when my hymen will become normal, I don't want any suggestions that "first time it will pain" "don't be afraid, try long foreplay" etc. Because we have tried all but whenever he tries to penetrate I feel lot of pain so we stop. My married life is in danger please please I beg you help me tell me name of a numbing gel/cream to numb my hymen only for first time. Hope someone will understand my situation and tell me name of gel or cream.
Hello mam maine ek saal pehle sex kar tha tab se yoni(vagina) khuli rah gyi. kya yuni (vagina) vapas tight nahi hoti please suggest.
Hi, My wife is pregnant first trimester, she is feeling nausea almost full day. Kindly guide me suitable diet for her & baby.
Please suggest. Hairootz soflets contain biotin, folic acid, grape seed extract, minerals and vitamin I can take for hair fall during pregnancy period 3 months.
I am a breastfeeding mother .i m continuously loosing weight at the time of my pregnancy till now. Whats the reason behind this. Even I feel fatigue headache and body ache are normal for me now. What should I do .to become healthy.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.