Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam NidhiYour feedback matters!
I am 7 month and 2 week pregnant. But I have still vomiting and nothing to eat as a pregnant woman. What will do?
She'd physically intimate with his boyfriend without any protection after that she'd also taken contraceptive pill. But after few days her periods are back. She has paining in the stomach. I want to know that is there any chances of pregnancy?
I have baby boy he born on march 18 2015 before he born I was in treatment for pcod after took treatment I got baby then my doubt is can I get second baby without treatment after delivery periods didn't come. Again pcod wil be there pls clear my doubts doctor.
She is not having milk in one of her breast. What will be the best supplement to increase milk for baby feeding.
I am a 13 years old girl but still I have not getting my main periods when it ll be start my body is already developed and well shaped looking, I am feeling to do sex also but before starting my periods I can do it so please help me what to do to start my mains or I have to consult the doctors.
I got 3T Mamo done and below is the report. Could you help me on next steps? Mr. Morphology suggests Fibroadenoma within the upper inner quadrant of right breast at 1 o’clock position. BIRADS category 3.
Fiery pitta needs to be cooled down. Serve foods at cool temperatures, but not ice cold which inhibits digestion. Pittas thrive on reduced amounts of fats, oils, and salt. Sweet, completely ripe fruits and all vegetables except garlic, tomatoes, radishes, and chilies are pitta-pacifying. Moderate portions of dairy products are fine, but minimize sour-cultured ones. Coriander and mint have cooling effects. Coconuts, pomegranates, grilled vegetable salad, and rice pudding all reduce pitta.
Sluggish, cool kapha needs to be stimulated and warmed up. Light, dry, warm foods reduce kapha. Use minimal amounts of fats and oils. Sweeten foods with honey, but never cook or bake with it. Grains such as barley, buckwheat, and rye are the best for kapha types, as are light, dry fruits, such as apples and cranberries. Low or nonfat milk is good, but minimize cultured dairy products. Kapha types can eat all spices and herbs but need to be cautious with salt. Pumpkin and sunflower seeds and all beans, with the exception of the oilier soybean, are excellent.
• History of allergy – skin allergy, asthmatic etc.
• Mostly inhaled allergens cause asthma.
ALLERGENS CAN BE:
– Environment - smoke, dust & pollution and petrol fumes.
– Pollen and molds from grass, flowers and trees.
– Strong perfumes
– Paints & varnishes
– Tobacco smoke
– Animal dander
– House dust mite
– Chemical fumes
FOOD, WHICH CAN CAUSE ALLERGY ARE:
– Sour food
– Citrus fruits
– Cold food & drinks
– Artificially colored & flavored foods
– Beer, wine
– Canned vegetables
• Infection of lungs, bacterial or viral.
• Emotional stress
• Over strenuous exercise
• Inhalation of old air
• Climatic changes
• Allergy to certain drugs.
• Chain smoking.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Initially feeling of distress and restlessness with painless tightness in the chest.
• There may be cough, sometimes with phlegm.
• A wheezing / whistling sound when breathing.
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath.
• Shortness and rapid breathing followed with a feeling of Anxiety, sweating and inability to lie down on the back.
• Usually the sufferer finds comfort in sitting bent forwards and near the windows.
• Try to recognize and avoid the factors that trigger the asthmatic attacks.
• Keep a diary and try to trace a pattern or relation between your allergic reaction and the allergen.
• Families with history of allergy should avoid artificial food, eggs, cocoa, juices and wheat preparation to infants till the age of six months. Only breast feed infants for the first six months to strengthen the immune system.
• For infants born in vegetarian family, vegetarian food is preferred.
• Avoid food and drinks known to cause allergy - cow milk, vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food and drinks, canned food, food additives, beer and wine.
• Eat balanced nutritious diet.
• Eat fresh unprocessed food.
• Consume Bitter gourd (Karela) cooked or juice, it strengthens the immunity.
• Every morning, drink boiled mixture of – ½ cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
• Boil a mixture of Bishops weed (Ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest.
• Consume garlic and onions, will be beneficial, but avoid them if you are on homeopathic medicine.
• Consume lots of Vitamin B complex.
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
– Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
– Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.
• Increase intake of magnesium in your diet.
– Sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, whole grains, fruits.
• Avoid smoke, pollution, and dust as far as possible.
• Try to reduce stress, anxiety and tension, practice yoga will help to relax and relive stress.
• Yoga will also help by breathing exercise. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space.
Avoid inhaler ,bronchodilator in case of young age .childhood.why are you damage your lungs,its not benefits for long duration.
Save YOUR LUNGS With Homeopathy
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.
- Ringworm or tinea infections, are a fungal skin disease. A family of fungi called dermatophytes causes these infections which might occur anywhere on the body, typically the arms, legs, neck, groin, scalp, hair, nails or beard. The fungi survive on the dead skin cells or keratin and rarely invade the deeper membranes and tissues.
- However, many ringworm (or tinea) infections often recur and the usual medicines simply do not help the patient.
- Homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure.
- You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
Mera 3 months and 1 week ki pregnancy thi but miscarriage ho gya. Blood report me Herpes simplex virus 1+2 positive hai (0.94) .is it a reason of miscarriage? What is the best treatment of this?
Hi meri umr 34 years hai aur shaadi ko 3 saal ho gaye lekin abhi tak main pregnant nahi ho payi .Dono ke test positive hai lekin mera AMH .36 hai to Dr. Sirf IVF suggest kar rahe hai, please suggest kre ki AMH ko increase karne ke liye mai kya diet lu aur kya Karu ki normal pregnant ho saku?
I have intercourse with my wife n she is not having her mensurations (periods. N I do not now any child. I can not go for abortion also. Wht to do please suggest.
I am 22 year old. I became pregnant to at last 15 days I feel n I confirm but I don't want to be pregnant now anyway except abortion. What are the others way. Plzz give me prescribe and recommend to remove pregnancy? What should I do now.
I am suffering from to much long period time and I also suffering from back pain because of periods.
Simple Ways to Treat Dysmenorrhea
Dysmenorrhea is a menstrual disorder in which women suffer painful menstrual cramps along with other symptoms during their periods. It affects about 20 percent of the women of menstrual age. This happens at the start of the periods and may last for three days till the end of the period.
Few Common Symptoms are:
- Abdominal pain with menstrual cramps
- Joint pain, especially in the lower back hips and sometimes in the inner thighs
- May also result in vomiting sometimes
- In certain cases, may also cause an upset stomach
The causes behind dysmenorrhea
The primary cause behind this is usually the contracting of the uterus. The uterus does normally contract a little during menstruation but it may contract a bit too much, affecting the blood vessels and nerves within the abdominal region causing this condition. Some basic steps to reduce pain from cramps.
Some of the steps to be followed to allay the symptoms are:
- Taking ample rest during the days of bleeding
- Staying away from alcohol or any other food or drink that may dehydrate the body
- Avoiding smoking
- Avoid coffee or any food products high in caffeine
- Avoiding foods high in salt
- Massaging the lower back gently
- Using a hot water bag on the abdomen to relieve some of the pain
The steps mentioned above are meant primarily as preventive and pain reducing measures, but for more severe symptoms medications such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen or others may be necessary.
However, the best advice would be to consult a doctor in case of prolonged pain during the days of bleeding rather than self-medicating or only relying on home remedies.