Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anupam NidhiYour feedback matters!
I m having itching in vagina.This is not bcoz of UTI infection.I use vaginal tablets n cream of itching too.But all in vain.Plz suggest me some test of medicines.I maintain hygiene too
We are planning for baby this month, should she has to avoid hard work like picking up full bucket water etc?
I am having irregular period in the past 6 months. It has started by 5 days delay to 25 days delay. Please provide me solution to have my period regularly.
Me and my girl had sex but only outside of her vagina other than nothing but this month she didn't get her period is that leads to any problem of pregnant.
My girlfriend is very much worried as she thinks she is pregnant. We went for the blood test of pregnancy and also usg done for the exact details and it was found out to be negative. We had unprotected sex on 12th 13th and 14th Feb. She took an ipill on 12th Feb. After ipill she pad periods on 21st Feb. Before that her periods ended on 12th Feb itself. The reports were negative but my girlfriend is worried and wants to take an abortion pill. The doctor has given medicine for periods but my girlfriend is worried and she is going for an abortion pill. Cau you please recommend what can be the consequences for taking the pill without pregnancy? No past pregnancy history. No child. Age 29 years. Weight - 71 kgs.
Suppose a girl lost her virginity (her hymen broke and she got bleed at her first intercourse) And couple of times she got sex A few years later she had intercourse Is there any chances that she will bleed again regarding hymen?
I am 31, was doing inter course 3-4 times a day and now no interest like before. Hardness goes down inside the vagina before discharging. Help me to make it hard like anything throughout.
I am 26 year old woman and have no health issues to worry about. I also enjoy a healthy and active sex life. However, for the past few days I have noticed excessive white discharge from the vagina for no rhyme or reason. I want to know if it is a matter of concern.
Fat injections also known as Autologous Fat Transfer for Breast Enhancement/ Augmentation is rapidly becoming popular. This is so because it wipes out the requirement for breast implants by using extra fat from your own body to enhance your breast size together with giving a beautiful shape.
Fat injection can lift-up as well re-shape the sagging breasts making them firmer by adding the volume lost because of lactation, ageing or weight loss. Common areas to harvest fat are tummy, thighs & buttocks. In past, there were worries that the fat may obscure detection of early breast cancer on breast X-rays (mammograms), but now it is considered absolutely safe.
While everybody may not be a perfect candidate for Fat Transfer for Breast Enhancement, it has great advantages. These are as follows:
1. It is an absolutely safe alternative as it uses material (Fat) from your own body, so no need to remove it in future even due to some possible rare problems encountered with Silicone Breast Implants (like capsule contracture, implant rupture or infection)
2. Breast Enhancement can be combined with Liposuction of other concerned body parts (Best out of Waste-Utilizes the removed fat for enhancement !)
Still, it has got some disadvantages as follows:
1. Compared with Silicone Breast Implants, this procedure is technically more demanding to create natural curves of breast out of small saggies- needs finest skills and artistic views on part of operating Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon.
2. Each breast has its own limitation to accommodate the volume of newly injected fat and enhancement beyond that may require a 2nd session.
3. Some portion of the injected fat undergo resorption after the procedure and the breasts will decrease in size after some time to require a 2nd touch-up session to get best results.
4. A thin-lean lady may not be a good candidate for this procedure not having extra fat to inject.
5. Newly enhanced breast with this technique may undergo minute changes in size with body- weight fluctuations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Hello doctor .my age is 21 years female .I have a cousin his age is about 19 years .he likes me so much. He tries to romance me during night. Yesterday he begged me he wants to have sex with me. I said I don't like. But I don't want to refuse him .is there any other way of satisfying him. Instead of sex. Like he is asking to take his penis in my mouth. If I do this will I get any disease. Please suggest some other ways of satisfying him instead of sex. Thank you doctor.
I'm 24 years old. After married I have no baby for two years. I have severe athletes foot infection for 8 years. Is it affect my pregnancy? And what I want to do for conceive soon?
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend and she is not getting her periods even after 4 months. She took a pregnancy test 4 weeks after we had sex and it was negative. But she took tablet to get her periods before taking the test. Will it affect the test result? She says she has no signs of pregnancy.
My gynaec told me during ultrasound that I have excessive amniotic fluid and AFI she mentioned as 13.0 cm. Is it a cause of concern or worry? What should I do ?my baby was seen quite active and in breech position.
1. The nuts are rich source of energy and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
2. They are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and an excellent source of all important omega-3 essential fatty acids. Intake of walnuts in the diet helps to lower total as well as ldl or bad cholesterol and increases hdl or good cholesterol levels in the blood.
3. N-3 fatty acids by their virtue of anti-inflammatory action help to lower the risk of blood pressure, coronary artery disease, strokes and breast, colon and prostate cancers.
4. These nuts are packed with many important b-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin b-6, and folates.
5. They are an excellent source of vitamin e. Vitamin e is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.