Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Dr Anshu Sharma's ClinicYour feedback matters!
Taken ipill in 72 hours on 4 the February after non penetration sex. I got light bleeding on 12th February ,I missed my periods on 16th February. I took pregnancy test on 23 February ,25 feb ,3 march, 10th March and 20 March all shown negative results. I didn't get period till today. I am having cramps from few days but not getting periods have little pain in nipples and sometimes feels bloated n bulging out .I m very stressed about my health .what should I do? Do I am pregnant? I am taking Ashokarishta ,m2 tone and rajahpravartini medicine.
I had a some bleeding which is not much before 4 days of periods and do not get any menses. Got a negative preg test. And did not get my menses and on the 9th day after spotting had a positive ovulatn test next day line was some faint and after next day it was very faint. I was ovulating with out my menses or what is the problem.
The battle of supremacy between processed and whole foods has been raging on for quite some time now. Which is better? Which is more nutritional? The debate seems a never ending one. This article will tell you the benefits and drawbacks of both types of foods. It’s for you to decide which one is better for you and which isn't.
Processed foods are foods which have been altered in some way or the other to make them healthier, to make them taste better or for storage purposes. Almost every day to day food that you consume is processed. Some examples of processed foods include breakfast cereals, cheese, milks, soft drinks, bread etc.
Advantages of processed foods
Here are some advantages that you drive home from processed foods:
1. Processed foods like different types of jams and juices taste very good and last longer, making them a part of every household.
2. Processed fruits, vegetables and herbs, when stored in cans, tend to be free from bacteria and other harmful agents.
3. They are easy to purchase because they are available in all seasons
Disadvantages of processed foods
Processed foods have their own set of drawbacks. Here are some of them:
1. Some processed foods are genetically modified, which may cause a negative impact on your health.
2. Foods tend to lose their nutritional value when processed.
3. Foods that contain added sugar and fat can lead to a lot of health problems like diabetes, heart diseases and other cardiovascular problems.
Natural foods are those which don’t undergo any change in the form of added color, sugar or flavor. Natural foods go straight from vegetable farms and poultry farms to the market where you can purchase them.
Advantages of natural foods
Fresh fruits, vegetables or meat are categorized under natural foods, including a host of other foods as well which are not processed. Here are their advantages:
1. Natural foods are as nature intended them to be. They contain no added ingredients or flavor.
2. A diet comprising of natural foods keeps many diseases at bay.
3. Natural foods are free harmful flavor enhancers like MSG
4. Natural foods are rich in vitamins and minerals which are necessary for a healthy you.
Disadvantages of natural foods
There are not many disadvantages of natural foods apart from the facts that they are difficult to store, spoil after a certain period and are not available all year round. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I had a missed abortion in Dec. .now again we want to plan. Kindly tell us when can we start planning and precautions to avoid missed abortion.
I had a missed miscarriage in December now when should we try for next .and what should I do to avoid missed abortion.
My wife is 8 months pregnant having thyroid. TSH level is 25. Can she it chicken, eggs. Suggest me best diet for her.
My last period cycle was on 5th January 2017. I was having PCOD Issue and my husband has a low sperm count as we are planning for baby from last 3 years. Till day before yesterday there is period not happened. Yesterday we had a kit test which showed positive then we did HCG, BETA, TOTAL, PREGNANCY test which even shows positive result. Where as when today morning we did the ultrasound our doctor said there is nothing identified in scanning. So my doctor asked to take Complete bed rest and prescribed MCBM 69 and Dubagest sr. And asked us to do the rescan after 2 weeks. I am a bit worried now. Can any one suggest what should I do. Do I need to consult another doc or should I wait?
This is for my sister. There was a slight itching at the vaginal area for last 2 months. There is an increased itching for past 3 days and found white powdery substances in the clitoris region. It disappeared when washed with the vaginal hygiene intimate wash (V wash ). However, while passing urine, she could see those white substances in urine. When she use the intimate wash she has a soothing feeling but the itching is intense at night which keeps her awake at night. She used to use "clean and clear intimate wash" weekly once. She is abroad (Doha, Qatar) now for a week and will be staying there for a month to attend the workshop, part of her job. As she is new to the place, she could not consult any doctor. Please help her out.
Period k kitne din bad grabh me dimb yani egg utpanna hota hain? Kyse pata kre grabh me dimb yani egg banna suru ho rhi Hain? Koi medical kit ya upay bataiye jis se pata chale ki grabh me dimb yani egg banna suru ho gya Hain? Jis din se dimb yani egg banna suru ho rhi Hain uss date ko ekbar sambhog krne se grabh dharan ho skta Hain? Male sperm ko kyse strong Kiya ja skta Hain? Jis se grabh me dimb yani egg se male sperm fatilise ho jaye or maximum 72 hours jeevit reh ske?
Period k kitne din me grabh me dimb (egg) banti Hain? Grabh me dimb (egg) utpanna ho rha Hain kyse pata kre? Koi medical kit ya upay bataiye please jis se pata kre grabh me dimb banrhi hain. Jis din se dimb yani egg banna suru hua Hain uss din me sex krne se male sperm egg ko fatilise kr degi or pregnancy aajayega?
Basically girl have period problem. Why its happened .and how to stop period from young age. During period time. Can I do sex or not. I am confused. Help me.
TOP 12 BENEFITS OF PAPAYA
Papaya is tropical fruit.
- Anticarcinogenic property: Papaya is a good source of, phytonutrients, antioxidants, and flavonoids which prevent cancer
- Prevents cholesterol oxidation: Papaya prevents the oxidation of cholesterol as it contains antioxidants.
- Prevent lung inflammation:. Papayas have Vitamin A, which prevents lung inflammation.
- Helps in arginine production: Dried papaya boosts endocrine system and helps to form arginine in the body.
- High fiber content: High dietary fiber in papaya absorbs toxins in the colon that prevent cancer and helps in bowel movement.
- Relief of menstrual cramps: Papain in papaya regulates menstrual flow and ease a cramp.
- Weight reduction: Papaya has only 120 calories. It will help you to lose weight,
- Prevent muscular degeneration: It contains carotenoid and vitamin A, C, E which prevent age-related muscular degeneration.
- Benefits in diabetes Papaya have low glycemic index, vitamins, and phytonutrients which prevent heart disease and diabetes.
- Anti-aging property: Papaya is the good source of vitamin E, vitamin c, beta carotene which prevents aging.
- Anti-stress agents: Vitamin c of papaya, which lowers the stress level,
- Immunity booster: Papaya is packed with antioxidants which help to boost immunity.
Winters can often be gloomy, which is why the Spring Equinox comes as good news for those counting the days until warmer weather. It is the time when equator passes through the center of the sun and the days become longer. The spring equinox does not only mark as the beginning of the spring, but has great influence over our health.
- On an average, we need 8-10 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated. This helps ensure proper blood circulation that takes nutrients to all the calls of the body, aids digestion, maintains proper functioning of the heart and brain and helps remove toxins from the body. Drinking water also helps improve metabolism and can, therefore, help you manage your weight. However, sometimes, you need to drink more water. The spring equinox is one such time of the year when the body needs more water.
- The equinox refers to the passing of the earth’s equator plane through the centre of the sun. There are two equinoxes in a year; once in march and once in September. On an equinox, the length of the day and night is almost equal. The equinox in March is known as the Spring Equinox or Vernal Equinox and occurs typically around the March 20. This marks the end of winter and the beginning of spring in the Northern Hemisphere.
- For a few days before and after the equinox along with the day of the equinox, the sun is directly overhead and very strong. Thus, it is essential to drink a lot of water and stay indoors as far as possible. If you must go out during the day, carry an umbrella or wear a car. The strength of the sun’s rays can dehydrate the body very fast causing nausea, heat strokes and blackouts. In addition, the heat can also make you sweat excessively thereby increasing the amount of water expelled from your body. An easy way to check your body’s hydrated levels is to check your urine. A pale yellow, straw-like colour indicates good hydration while a darker yellow means that your body is dehydrated.
- While drinking water is important, drinking water the right way is equally important. Drinking a bottle of water at once may give you the impression that you have drunk enough water, but in reality, the body cannot absorb so much water at one time. Instead, you should space out your water intake and drink throughout the day. Juices, soft drinks, tea, coffee etc cannot be used as a substitute for water. The caffeine in tea and coffee can actually dehydrate your body further and hence should be avoided at this time. If plain water does not sound appealing to you, you could infuse it with herbs like basil or fruits and vegetables like strawberries, oranges, lemons and cucumbers to add flavour.
Washing your face often and showering twice a day can also help hydrate your skin and cool you down. Alternatively, you could fill a spray bottle with water and spritz yourself from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi. I was conceived when am 2 months pregnant having bleeding regularly and my scan show cyst and blood clot. And also baby growth is bad. Then automatically Aborted with continues bleeding. No D&C.After that on my first period of 3rd day doctor gave me ovecloplus tablet and duphaston from 16th day of my period. After the abortion my first period is days late. And second period after abortion is 6 days late. Am trying to convince. Now my query is what is that blood clot? It affects my another baby continuously? Why am getting late period? Could I be pregnant again? Pls help me.
I taken ipill in 72 hours on 4 the February after non penetration sex. I got light bleeding on 12th February ,I missed my periods on 16th February. I took pregnancy test on 23 February ,25 feb ,3 march, 10th March and 20 March all shown negative results. I didn't get period till today. I am having cramps from few days but not getting periods. What should I do?
My last period was on Jan 14, still not happened, scan everything was done but everything is fine, doctor told it's harmon imbalance.
Dear sir my wife periods come on every 1st of the month but this month it does not come, we had checked the pregnancy with using pregnancy kit but their it mention a single line which indicate my wife is not pregnant, so please tell what can I do for getting started her mc which fails to come till today's date.
Being able to conceive and give birth to a new life is something that most women dream about. The natural instincts of motherhood give a lot of joy to women after they reach a certain age and this is something that is hormone driven so that they are inspired to get pregnant and give birth, keeping the life cycle of humans regular and growing.
A lot of women may be able to easily conceive and go through a natural pregnancy without any major glitches or problems, but everyone may not be as lucky and there may be those women who may be suffering from health issues that make it difficult for them to conceive.
One problem in women that may lead to difficult in conceiving or infertility may be the problem of endometriosis. This is a health issue that affects the uterus and it is defined as a problem in which the lining of the uterus grows outside of it, disturbing menstrual cycles as well as the ability to conceive and carry a foetus in the uterus.
Is it possible to get pregnant?
There is widespread misconception that women who suffer from endometriosis may never be able to conceive because the uterus lining that is needed for the inception of the embryo in early pregnancy may be missing. However, the truth is that the problem is a treatable one and with the right medical help and guidance, it may be possible to make sure that the problem is brought under control or reversed and that a successful pregnancy may be achieved.
While it is possible to reverse the problem, it is also important for aspiring couples to choose the right gynaecologist for the treatment, because it is a complex issue that can be resolved only with expert and experienced interference. The medical professionals may put you under medication that works on the hormones and creates ways to reverse endometriosis. However, in patients who suffer from severe endometriosis, a surgery may be one of the alternative treatments.
The relation with pregnancy:
As it is suggested by experts in the field of gynaecology, finding difficulty in conceiving may be a real possibility. However, with the help of modern medical practices such as in vitro fertility, it may be possible to conceive when all other forms of treatment fail and in order to achieve such a feat it may be important to trust a doctor that has a perfect backing of knowledge and experience in the field.
The modern world of medicine is no shorter than a marvellous miracle, however, the success or failure of any treatment depends a lot on the kind of medical aide and specialist that you decide to opt for.
If you are looking for an ideal body therapy with health benefits, you should try Shirodhara. It is an effective and unique Ayurvedic body therapy having great impact on your nervous system. Shirodhara directly and immediately helps in calming, relaxing and cleansing your mind and nerves.
Before the procedure, your head is massaged using appropriate oils for almost 10 minutes. A whole body massage may be needed depending on your condition. You need to lie on your back on the Shirodhara table and a small pillow will be kept for support under your neck. Your therapist will put oil in the Shirodhara pot and pour it on your forehead and head. A continuous stream of oil will be poured and the pot is oscillated from one side to the other of your forehead. After this, the oil is recollected from the table, reheated and the entire procedure is carried out again.
Benefits of Shirodhara
Shirodhara is an ideal treatment for people with nervous system problems. The symptoms of stress, anxiety, fatigue and hypertension are cured using this therapy. Your mood is regulated and you feel happy and relaxed.
The following health conditions are also assisted by Shirodhara therapy:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or PTSD: One should try to reduce the excess vata dosha, which is the dosha that becomes imbalanced because of PTSD. Shirodhara undertaken using nervine herbs is very beneficial for relieving PTSD symptoms.
- Insomnia: Shirodhara is very effective in curing sleeping problems, especially when carried out using herbs. Shirodhara using milk is also efficient in treating insomnia. The pineal glands get stimulated and melatonin is produced, which regulates the sleep-wake cycle.
- Jet Lag: In case you fly frequently and your daily sleep pattern is out of sync, you suffer from a condition called jet lag. Shirodhara helps in restoring your normal sleep pattern and removes accumulated fatigue. While travelling, you should apply Vata oil or Bhringaraj oil on your forehead.
- Hypertension and others: Shirodhara is very effective in lowering the blood pressure. It is also good for you in maintaining proper health in general. Deep relaxation is promoted, fatigue is relieved and the body and mind get reinvigorated. Shirodhara also helps in balancing your energy levels and if you require relaxation, the therapy will fully satisfy your needs. Shirodhara aids in boosting your body’s immune system and balances the Ayurvedic mind-body types or doshas. Excessive thoughts and worrying are also eased as a result of this therapy. Your face is rejuvenated and worry lines are corrected.
Shirodhara is a totally natural procedure with no side effects on the body. Appropriate diagnosis of your condition, mesdicines and Shirodhara together helps you in recovering from all diseases as most of the diseases are Psychosomatic. Kindly consult me personally on Lybrate to know the best regimen and Shirodhara type for you.