Doctors in Dr.Agarwal's Homeopathic Medical Centre
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Skin Care Treatment
Submit a review for Dr.Agarwal's Homeopathic Medical CentreYour feedback matters!
Myths vs facts:
Myth: junk food causes acne.
Fact: there is no correlation between junk food/oily food/spicy food with acne.
There is, however, a recent evidence connecting foods having high glycemic index with triggering of acne. These foods include-white rice, sugary drinks, sweets-items that can raise the blood sugar and insulin levels quickly.
This said they need not be completely restricted.
Infertility is a widespread problem. for about one in five infertile couples the problem lies solely in the male partner and in another quarter, both partners have problems. In most cases, there are no obious symptoms or signs of infertility. Intercourse, erection and ejaculation will usually happen without difficulty. The quantity and appearance of the ejaculated semen generally appears normal to the naked eye. Medical tests are needed to find out if a man is infertile. Male infertility is usually caused by problems that affact either sperm production or sperm transport. Through medical testing, the doctor may be able to find the cause of the problem.
For diagnosing the disease, unani physicians (commonly known as hakims) feel the rhythmic expansion of arteries (nubz) of the patient. Mainly there are four types of unani treatments available:
Ilaj bil tadbeer (regimental therapy): It is a detoxification method that improves constitution of body by removing waste materials. Regimental therapy also protects health and increases defence mechanism of the body. Important techniques in regimental therapy include massage (dalk, malish), Turkish bath (hammam), exercise (Riyazat), leeching (Taleeq-e-Alaq) and venesection (Fasd).
Ilaj bil Ghiza (dietotherapy): As the name suggests, dietotherapy involves regulation of quantity and quality of your diet. Unani physician may ask you to increase intake of specific food that is helpful to alleviate symptoms of the disease.
Ilaj bil dawa (Pharmacotherapy): Natural drugs from plant, minerals and animal drugs are used in unani system. Potency and temperament of drugs are important consideration in unani treatment. The drugs are supposed to act according to their temperament .i.e. hot, cold, moist and dry. Unani medicines are available in form of tablets, decoctions, infusion, Jawarish, Majoon, Khamira, Syrup and powder.
Jarahat (Surgery): Ancient physicians of unani system were considered to be pioneer in the field. However, at present only
Frozen shoulder is characterized by progressive pain and stiffness of the shoulder which usually resolves spontaneously after about 18 months.
There are three phases that the condition will pass through;
A freezing phase where the joint tightens up, a stiff phase where the movement in the shoulder is significantly reduced and a thawing phase where the pain gradually reduces and mobility increases.
- Age - 40 - 60 yrs
- History of trauma, often trivial followed by aching in the arm and shoulder.
Cardinal features: stubborn lack of active and passive movements of shoulder in all directions.
- One should seek proffessional advise before attempting any frozen shoulder rehab.
- Treatment is divided into two modes: conservative. And surgical.
- Conservative treatment: physiotherapy plays an important role in the prevention as well as resolution of this condition. It aims to releive pain and prevent further stiffening with:
- Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs
- Electrotherapy - ultrasound, tens & laser treatment may also help reduce pain and inflammation.
1 Pendulum exercise
2 Wand exercises
3 Therapist assisted mobilizations
4 Stretches -
- Shoulder flexion stretch
- External rotation stretch
- Chest stretch
- Posterior shoulder stretch
5 Strengthening exercises
- Isometrics shoulder exercises
- Postural exercises - scapular squeezes
- Surgery is the last resort if normal treatment has failed.
Fibroadenomas are non-cancerous (benign) and harmless tumors which are made up of fibrous tissues of the breast. These are common in adolescent and young women. The incidence of fibroadenoma reduces with increasing age.
Signs and symptoms-
- Fibroadenomas are smooth, round and easily movable swellings. It is referred as ‘breast mouse’ or ‘floating tumor’ as it easily sleeps away from fingers. Size of the tumor may vary from one to five centimeters.
- It could be single or multiple. Generally, it is painless and may affect both breasts.
- Pain and tenderness (pain when touched) may be present especially before periods and subsides after periods. These cyclical changes are because of the hormonal changes. This is the reason why it is less common after menopause.
Causes of fibroadenoma-
The exact cause of fibroadenoma is unknown. It is because of the cyclical hormonal changes that take place in the body of women of childbearing age.
- Clinical history
- Physical examination
- Mammography – it is the process of using low amplitude x rays to examine breast.
- Biopsy – women in their teens do not need a biopsy if the lump dissolves on its own.
- Dangerous signs
- Sudden increase in size of tumor
- Pain in breast not affected by menstrual cycle
- Hard, immovable tumors
- Transformation of fibroadenoma into the cancerous tumor is very rare. Only 0.002-0.012% of the fibroadenoma convert into a cancerous growth.
Treatment conventional treatment
1) fibroadenoma can subside on its own.
Cryoablation (use of extreme cold to destroy tissue) is safe and effective and less invasive method of treatment for fibroadenoma.
Surgical removal may be required in case of large fibroadenoma.
Homeopathy is strongly suggested in the treatment of fibroadenoma. Homeopathy can be given as a baseline treatment in mild and moderate cases whereas it has a good supporting role in advanced cases of tissue changes. The results using homeopathy in the cases of fibroadenoma are very good.
Homeopathic medicines are prescribed after studying patient’s complete case history. It enhances the body’s self-healing mechanism (immunity) thus a further recurrence of fibroadenoma can be prevented.
Progesterone is a naturally occurring steroid hormone that is made from cholesterol consumed in your diet. Normal levels of progesterone help to maintain a healthy hormonal balance. Progesterone plays a key role in the production of other important chemicals the body needs, such as cortisol and male hormones like testosterone. Lower than normal levels of progesterone can contribute to problems with the menstrual cycle, maintaining pregnancy, and common symptoms associated with menopause. Low levels of progesterone can be effectively treated using available prescription products and lifestyle changes.
Using Progesterone to Support Pregnancy
Talk with your gynecologist about increasing progesterone. Women that have recurrent or unexplained miscarriages often respond to treatment with progesterone, and are able to maintain the next pregnancy.
Prevent early miscarriage. Progesterone deficiency is not the cause of every miscarriage, but scientific research indicates that adequate amounts of progesterone are needed to support the early stages of pregnancy.
• Progesterone levels naturally increase during each menstrual cycle once ovulation has occurred. This allows for the uterine wall to thicken to provide support for the pregnancy. This is called the luteal phase.
• Once the released egg has been fertilized, the lining of the uterus provides protection for the egg as it begins to develop. After the first few weeks, the placenta takes over, producing the additional hormones and nutrients needed.
• Some women have naturally lower levels of progesterone. Some studies suggest that low levels during the first few weeks of pregnancy can cause the uterine lining to be inadequate to support the pregnancy, causing the miscarriage. Evidence for this is limited, however.
• Inadequate levels of progesterone needed to support the early stage of pregnancy are sometimes referred to as a luteal phase defect.
Use progesterone vaginal inserts. Using progesterone vaginal inserts may help prevent early miscarriage, depending on the cause of the miscarriage.
• The scientific literature supports the use of vaginally applied progesterone, via inserts or suppositories, to help maintain the lining of the uterus to support the pregnancy.
• While other ways to administer progesterone are available, such as injections, oral dosing, and topical creams, for women with luteal phase defects and recurrent or unexplained miscarriages, this is the recommended method of delivery.
Supplement progesterone during assisted reproductive technology, or ART.ART helps to induce pregnancy by using procedures that remove the eggs from the woman, combine them with sperm in a laboratory setting, then return them to the woman’s body, or to another woman’s body.
• There are many methods that help couples to achieve pregnancy. ART is one only one method. Women that participate in ART require supplementation of hormones, like progesterone, to help their bodies create a healthy environment to maintain the pregnancy.
Use injectable or vaginally administered progesterone. Progesterone administered by either intramuscular injection or by vaginal products have been shown to be effective in establishing the initial higher levels of progesterone needed during ART.
• Injectable progesterone is sometimes used but carries additional risks for complications since progesterone is very rapidly absorbed and is quickly changed into other chemicals.
• By altering the delivery system of the injection, the active progesterone can remain in its desired chemical form as long as possible. This means altering the liquid, or vehicle, the active drug is placed in, by using oils, such as peanut oil. Do not use this form of progesterone if you are allergic to peanuts.
• Possible complications from progesterone injections include developing an allergy to the inactive ingredients, abscesses and pain at the site of injection, and unwanted bleeding into the muscle tissue.
Finding just the perfect recipe to make your marriage work is very hard to find. There are three ways to make your marriage work, the first is to understand your current situation, the second is to realize what you lack and what do you expect out of your marriage and the third point is actually moving towards your desired goal. When we sit and decide these goals it should be mutually decided, as there should be no confusion regarding the aspects that help the couple to lead a happy marital life.
Consider marriage to be a dish, in order to ensure that it turns to be well it requires proper ingredients. If the recipe lacks even one element the whole dish can get faulty. Just like how a pinch of salt can add to the taste, these little ingredients can enhance the married life.
Every relationship works on trust. Imagine a relationship where we are trapped in the feelings of insecurity and not knowing how to manage such feelings. It is essential to have faith when there is no faith in the relationship; it gets in a shaky position where the foundation goes weak and the chances of the marriage falling apart increase manifold. Any happy relationship is all about the level of trust that we invest in each other. High level of trust is essential to make the marriage work and to enjoy life together.
Intimacy is not just about the sexual relationship but the level at which you connect with one another. Intimacy is a broader concept and encompasses various aspects. Intimacy can be seen even in having dinner together. The only important point is to ensure that you are at the same level of the continuum.
3. Sexual Relationship
The sexual relationship is important for various reasons as it is all about intimacy, pleasure and sexual expression. It tends to have positive effects on the relationship and enables a better connection. The absence of sex can lead to a feeling of frustration and emptiness. Healthy sex life is one of the most basic factors that the couple’s point about successful marriage.
Another problem stems taking into account the financial problem. Many times the couple is not able to meet the expenditure, as a result, they start to quarrel over small petty issues. A happy marriage requires you to have a clear understanding of how they are going to manage their finances. Money in today’s time defines our happiness level, the needs and demands have really increased and so has our expectation, we need money to fulfil all our desire and to ensure that we lead a stable life. As a couple, you should learn how to strike a balance between your needs and wants.
The best way to lead a happy life is to ensure that you get married to your best friend or end up being best of friends. In the end, we need somebody with whom we can share our day to day problems. Another way is to have a social circle, it essential to make time and go out with friends. Thus, it is essential to have a strong friendly relationship and spend quality time together.
As an individual, we go through a series of feelings and emotions. Couples who are in a happy marriage are the ones, who know not only what to communicate but also how to put across their viewpoints. Sharing minute details about their day and putting across whatever goes in your mind is very essential. Not just sharing the good points but also what are your fears also holds your marriage together. Openness is an important aspect to make the marriage work. If you hide things and refrain from sharing your feelings then soon anger will build up. This pent-up anger can further aggravate the problems.
In life, we need people who understand us and let us showcase our true self. Be it friends or relationship, to be happy with someone requires a level of understanding. When someone knows us in and out and knows our flaws, the person is more likely to accept who we are as an individual and provides us with a sense of comfort and security.
No marriage is perfect and no marriage is ever conflict-free. Never make each other feel trapped in a relationship. Give space to each other to achieve not only goals together but also to focus on individual goals which help to increase self-esteem and focus on self-growth. In situations where things get little heated up taking space can help things to calm down.
Mutual Respect is very essential in every marriage, many problems arise when we start taking each other for granted and do not accept the difference of opinion in a positive way. Mutual Respect is regarding the boundaries, needs and wishes of the partner. It is very important to pay attention and appreciate the distinctive personality of your partner.
Acceptance is considered to be a part of respect. Many times we try to mould the person according to our expectations which can create few problems. Don’t just focus on the negatives and try and focus on the positive aspects. Nobody is perfect; we just need to accept each other for as they are. As every individual has few strengths and weakness working together can lead to greater insights.
It is essential to remember that in order to build a strong and stable marriage requires hard work and perseverance. Focus on the small happy moments that you build together and let these moments define who you are as a couple.
Accept that relationships are dynamic and learn how to manage these changes over time. Following these tips can help you to strengthen your relationship. In case a couple finds it difficult to reach any of these ingredients then it is best advised to seek help from a professional marriage expert or relationship counsellor. A marriage counsellor can help you understand ways to make your marriage happy.
Are you experiencing an orgasm unusually sooner while having intercourse? This may be an indication of premature ejaculation, which is also featured by minimal penile stimulation. Premature ejaculation is a condition where you reach sexual climax quickly, causing premature or early ejaculation. Ejaculation within one minute of having sex is referred to as premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic cure for premature ejaculation is considered to be effective and there are remedies for all symptoms and causes.
Here is a list of the most important Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Herbs: Mix the herbs Ashwaganda, Bala and Vidari together in equal parts, add a spoonful of it in hot milk and drink it. Some other essential Ayurvedic herbs, which help in treating premature ejaculation include Speman tablets, Asparagus, Jatiphala, Garlic and Drumsticks.
- Dietary changes: Several dietary changes are required for treating premature ejaculation, following Ayurvedic principles. Consume food items such as cereals, fish, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions and celery. Honey is essential and should be taken regularly. There are several food items you should avoid taking which include coffee, tea, alcohol, processed food, food containing excessive white sugar and white flour, and denatured foods.
- Lifestyle modifications: Ayurvedic principles firmly state that you need to quit smoking completely for the prevention of premature ejaculation. You also need to keep away from sexual activities and should avoid too much masturbation.
- Saffron and milk: Milk is considered to be very essential in Ayurveda and having milk with saffron and almond is effective for treating premature ejaculation. Almonds should be soaked overnight and blended with hot milk. You can also add cardamom and ginger to the drink.
- Ayurvedic massage: You can undertake a special leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage for treating premature ejaculation. This technique is called Elakizhi.
- Yoga: Regular yoga is essential for curing premature ejaculation. There are several yoga positions such as the shoulder stand or arvanga asana, the fish or matsya asana, and the plough or hala hasana, which are beneficial for premature ejaculation management.
- Green onion seeds: Add water to green onion seeds and drink the mixture.
Premature ejaculation leaves you feeling frustrated and affects you emotionally because of your disrupted sexual life. This condition is also capable of affecting your relationship with your partner because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Premature ejaculation lowers a man’s self-esteem and drains him of confidence.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!