Doctor in Doctor A K Sharma Clinic
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Doctor A K Sharma ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 20 years old female. Recently I have so many stress and behave so sensitive. And I use to cry without reasons at times. I do not know the way to control my stress. So please suggest me to control my stress.
How I remove stiffness in back and chest tightness, my upper part is tighten. Its all due to anxiety some doctor diagnoses anxiety some somatic depression and some chemical imbalance, how I come out of it?
Recently I take opinion from psychiatrist and he told me that I was suffering from social anxiety and told me for cognitive behaviour therapy as I don't want to retake medicine on daily basis as these medicines are very addictive. And he prescribed me betacap 40 for occasional use to reduce physical symptoms of anxiety (heart palpitations, sweating,ghabrahat, nervousness)but 40 mg not works great so can I take double dose if required?
Hello, How to recover from repetitive thoughts? I think it is OCD. I want to live peacefully. Kindly suggest.
Hi Sir, Is there any kitchen spice which can treat a mental depression problem? Could you kindly advice me in this regard.
I am 21, Male,student PCM, 12th class. I am not able to concentrate on study for more than 10 -15 minutes max. I am always low at maths and problem solving. I always felt irritated. I am becoming very very lazy. The internet and social networks are disturbing me and I even want to quit, I can't quit or reduce social network time. I surf the internet a lot. I what he's movies online a lot. Please help.
The age at which kids learn language and start talking can vary.Knowing what's "normal" and what's not in speech and language development can help parents figure out if there's cause for concern or if their child is right on schedule.
Hi Sir, What know about crux of bipolar disorder 2. should I get married with bipolar person her age is 30 and suffering from. Last 8 years presently on medicine namely Arip 15 mg. I m very confused what to do already engagement done now. Please Advise best solution as it's matter of life.
According to recent studies, the percentage of people suffering from Bladder Cancer in India has increased by 32.9% since 1990. Smoking is a leading cause of bladder cancer and this has been attributed to the high number of carcinogenic compounds present.
Men are more prone to developing Bladder Cancer than women. It is a condition where abnormal cell growth takes place in the urothelial cells that are positioned at the core of one’s bladder. The disease if left untreated eventually spreads to the other parts of the urinary tract system.
Tobacco abuse or smoking exposes us to harmful chemicals that get absorbed in the urine. While some of the chemicals get excreted through the urine a part of it is retained by the body. It is these retained chemicals that start lining the inner walls of the bladder and results in the development of Bladder Cancer. There is no point of sustaining an addiction that hinders one’s chances of leading a healthy life. Hence, it is better to quit smoking from today itself. For your benefit, we have come up with a few tips that you can use to embrace a tobacco-free life.
- Make a promise to yourself and make sure you commit to it. You can start this regime by throwing away all your cigarettes, and all those accompanying accessories like lighters, ashtrays and cigarette cases. Try to avoid the company of people who smoke.
- Turn around the triggers: The urge to smoke is triggered by certain situations, for example, you might have a habit of smoking after every meal or after working at a stretch. You can utilize these short breaks by going for a walk instead or talking to a friend. In short, you can do anything that lightens you up.
- Keep yourself occupied: Make sure that you keep yourself busy with work so that you hardly find time to smoke. Eventually, your urge to smoke will dwindle and you will find how well you can function without it.
- Reward yourself: Think about all the money you can save if you don’t waste them in buying cigarettes. Keep aside the money that you save as a result of your commitment. After a month, buy yourself an object of value or start making short investments if you wish to.
- Consult a Physician: If your body is addicted to nicotine, quitting smoking can be hard. In that case, you can talk to a physician and opt for nicotine replacements like sugar-free gums, inhalers or nasal sprays as prescribed by the doctor.
You are bound to feel a positive change once you forego this hazardous habit. Resist yourself from a debilitating disease like Bladder Cancer by saying goodbye to tobacco.