Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Regular medical checkups and tests can be very helpful in prevention of cancer and growth of malignant cells or tumours. With the increase in the rates of cervical cancer, gynaecological checkups are of utmost need. For effective cervical cancer prevention, Pap smear bears the maximum number of success rates.
Pap smear is a medical procedure that helps to detect cancer or signs of other cervical infections. The Pap smear test however cannot detect ovarian cell cancer or uterine cancer. It is known to detect changes only in the vaginal cells and cervical dysplasia. Cervical dysplasia refers to the growth of pre-cancerous cells.
How this test is conducted?
1. Pap smear is conducted when the woman is not menstruating.
2. An instrument called speculum is inserted into one’s vagina to be able to access the cervix more easily.
3. Pap smear involves the collection of sample cells from the outer cervix area.
4. Cervical brush is inserted into the speculum and the sample cells are collected.
5. Then, the samples are put on a glass slide for further evaluation.
6. The Pap smear procedure takes only a few minutes bu,t can prevent serious medical problems in the long run.
7. The Pap smear is not a painful procedure, though it may be slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes only.
Who can undergo Pap smear?
1. Women can undergo Pap smear procedures once they are of 21 years of age and are generally sexually active
2. Women can go for pap smears up to the age of 70
3. Pap smears should be conducted preferably every two or three years
4. Women aged 65 and above and who have had no abnormalities in the last three consecutive tests, may stop taking pap smears
5. Before undergoing the test, it is important to stop douching and using vaginal creams for at least 2 days.
6. If there has been a case of multiple and frequent change of sexual partners, then you must go for Pap smear frequently
7. Women with weak immune system and who bear the risk of HIV Aids
8. Women who are heavy smokers
The lungs are amongst the hardest working organs in the body. They expand and contract upto 20 times a minute to supply oxygen which is distributed to tissues all across the body and expel carbon di oxide which is created through out the body. Cancer in the lungs is common and people who smoke are at the highest risk of contracting lung cancer. The risk of lung cancer increases with the duration of smoking period and the number of cigarettes smoked. The silver lining through is that if one quits this habit even after several years, one can significantly reduce the chances of developing lung cancer. A new cough persisting for many weeks, coughing blood even small amounts, shortness of breath, chest pain, wheezing, hoarseness, unexpected weight loss, bone pain and headache were some of the symptoms in advanced stage of the disease.
The world's ancient healing system has won over the cutting edge traditional medicine for one reason i.e. they work. What's more, in view of this, they have been consolidated into the regular day to day existence of billions of individuals on the planet. Ayurveda in regards to the exceptionally advanced dis-ease of cancer and look at the ayurvedic treatment for cancer.
How Ayurveda Sees Cancer
In Ayurveda cancer is a disease that regularly includes every one of the three substantial humors (Pitta, Vata, Kapha), however, it normally begins with a transcendence of one. At one point when an individual's digestive fire or enzyme stores are low, permitting a development of toxic substances, this can make a domain for a cancer to develop. The cancer speaks to a negative life energy, something like a micro-organism, which has ended up set up in the body.
For Ayurvedic Treatment of Cancer
Changing your lifestyle to incorporate, more vegetables, live foods, and organic, grass-fed meats while, decreasing handled foods is a piece of it. Nowadays, more individuals are finding out about antiquated systems, for example, Ayurveda so as to give a general course of action to anticipating cancer.
A Natural Preventative Approach
- Foods which are brimming with life-constrain (prana) incorporate those which are fresh, whole, enzyme rich, sun-ripened, alkalizing and organic and are plant based.
- Maintain a strategic distance from refined flour items.
- Eat low glycemic foods that have low sugar content.
- Foods which have a superb rejuvenative capacity are: fresh foods, for example, child greens, sprouts, wild greens, and enzyme-rich foods.
- Eat dim green verdant vegetables, particularly foods that are in the cabbage family, for example, kale, collards, and so on.
- Sea vegetables and green growths have intense rejuvenative properties.
It's what you eat that considers well as what you keep away from:
Avoid hydrogenated fats, saturated animal fats, heated oils or fried foods. Build up the ability to listen to the signs your body is giving you. Your body is continually addressing you giving signs as to how balanced or imbalanced it may be. Do normal rejuvenation and purging practices, for example, liver and gall-bladder flushes, fasting, and so forth. Find your one of a kind body-mind constitution and utilize spices, herbs and foods as per your extraordinary individual needs. Exercise once a day. Have a program that incorporates stretching, aerobic exercise, strengthening, meditation and inhale work.
I am 25 year old. 1 week back I found small lump inside my right side breast and it s paining when I touch (press). Is this serious problem?
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharges - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others.
I have listen somewhere that a lump in breast in early formation can be melt down with the help of lime (churna which is used by paan wala) is it?
I went for abdominal pelvic trasonography and as per results my prostate is. Moderately enlarged in size. Also parenchymal calcification noted. It measures 4.9:x3. 8x4.0 CMS.(vol. _40 cc). Impression is moderate prostatomegally. Consulting Doctor advice surgery. I am 59 years old male and diabetic. Though I can't control urination no problem while passing urine. Please let me know if surgery is required and if it can be cured through medicine. Thanks.
My aunty had tongue and neck cancer advanced stage. She has a wound at neck its became like a hole. It is increasing day by day. And some what bad smell coming when white discharge releasing from that hole. She is suffering with fully pain. To relief pain she is using morphine sulphate 10 mg tablet's thrice per day. But that pain is not controlling and is that hole will be recover? Is that hole become normal? Please if you have any alternative solutions share it to me. Thank you.
My mom got breast cancer stage 2nd 1chemo completed ,any diet for on loose motions, power ,give me diet for breast cancer patients.
Left Breast developed a few lump like thick long tube and also recently its paining. What should I do as when consulted recently the Dr. Said its just a Breast Fibroids. Wanted to have a second opinion and to know if there is any Ayurvedic treatment for this.
Tongue and neck cancer can spread to lungs. If spread to lungs what is the symptoms. My aunty had tongue and neck cancer she had done rt, ct.She had a wound at right side of neck its looking like a hole. How to stop that, and her right hand is heavily pain and no movement. Her right side of the body is fully painful, and from last two days there is some what swelling under the breast. And fully body pains. Actually she can't sleep properly. She is sleeping while sitting only. Because of that neck wound she not able to sleep on bed. So from one month she sleeping by sitting only, so I thought because of that time sitting only she has that body pains and breast swelling and breast pain. And little bit short ness of breathing. May I know the reason and solution. And what is her present situation. Thank you.
My aunty has final stage of tongue and neck cancer, and she had a wound at neck and its looking like hole, from that hole sometimes its releasing white discharge and sometimes its releasing bleeding. Day by day that hole is little bigger. Is it possible to recover that hole? Is it possible to recover the skin over the hole? And how to control that wound without becoming bigger. Please suggest me. Thank u.
According to the American Cancer Society and Colon Cancer Alliance, colon cancer, which is also referred to as colorectal cancer is regarded as the third most commonly diagnosed type of cancer, as well as the second most important reason of cancer deaths in the U.S. affecting both men and women. But thankfully, colon cancer can be prevented by changing the food habits. It is also important to get regular screenings through colonoscopy, which will help you to determine the early or precancerous stage that can be treated with the removal of cancerous cells.
Colorectal cancer is deemed to be cancer, related to the food habits and it can be prevented by correcting the same. Here are the top ways through which you can help your condition naturally:
Reduce the amount of red meat consumption: Health studies reveal that people who eat red meat on a regular basis are more prone to developing colon cancer. This is because the chemicals required to digest this food damage the DNA material which in turn is the main reason behind the cause of cancer.
Increase the amount of garlic intake: By consuming more garlic, you can reduce the risk of developing different types of cancer, particularly those of the gastrointestinal tract. Garlic is rich in anti-bacterial properties that can block the pathway of cancer causing elements and boost the repair as well as reduce the proliferation of cells. It is also high in selenium and sodium content which are beneficial for the overall health.
Consume all types of plant antioxidants: The bright-coloured fruits and vegetables, as well as herbs and spices, can greatly contribute to adding a wide array of antioxidants in your regular diet. Foods that are rich in antioxidants include carrots, pomegranates, cranberries, kale, broccoli, tomatoes, apples, cabbage, turmeric, sage, rosemary, saffron, purple and red grapes.
Cook foods in sesame oil: The many health benefits of sesame seeds are due to its nutritional content, including vitamins, minerals, natural oils, and organic compounds which consist of calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, fiber, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, protein, and tryptophan.
Increase the consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids: It has been reported by several types of research that a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce the occurrence of colon cancer and therefore you must eat a lot of salmon, cod, mackerel and sardines for decreasing the pro-inflammatory levels in your body.
Go For Ayurvedic Panchakarma Therapy: Panchakarma is the ultimate mind-body healing experience for detoxifying the body, strengthening the immune system and restoring balance and well-being. It is one the most effective healing modality in Ayurvedic Medicine. It promotes Detoxification and Rejuvenation. It is recommended on a seasonal basis, as well as when an individual feels out of balance or is experiencing illness. According to Ayurveda, good health depends upon our capability to fully metabolize all aspects of life, assimilating that which nourishes and eliminating the rest. When we can’t completely digest our food, experiences, and emotions, toxins accumulate in our bodily tissues, creating imbalance and – ultimately – disease. Panchakarma is an elegant cleansing process that releases stored toxins and restores the body’s innate healing ability.
These few alterations to your food habits can greatly help you in preventing colon cancer and you can consult your doctor for a detailed analysis and recommendation based on your individual health condition.
Its 4th stage and doctor advise for surgery but is it safe or not? And now a days my uncle take homeopathic treatment to control it.
I have peeling on one breast Nipple and sometimes blood on applying any fluid cream. Or otherwise sometimes little blood without applying anything. I m. Unmarried. Is it Breast cancer sign or serious.
I had fibroadenoma excision surgery 10 days before there were no pain or discomfort till yesterday. Yesterday accidentally excision site got pressed becoz of my hand bag. After that m feeling very little pain while bending or moving. Pain is not continuous but m feeling it sometimes. Is it normal to have such kind of pain or should I consult to dr.
With the recent number of breast cancer cases on the rise, it is important that we should get the examination done on a regular basis as a preventive measure. Even if someone is suffering from it, it is important that we should make an effort and learn about.
If you have breast cancer then a surgery will be part of your treatment. Based on the condition, surgery will be carried out due to any of the following reasons:
1. To remove the cancerous tissues from the breast
2. To reconstruct the breast once the cancer is removed
3. To check whether the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm
4. To treat symptoms of cancer that has progressed to an advanced stage
Breast cancer surgery may be classified into two types
1. Mastectomy: Mastectomy involves removing the entire breast; tissues in the adjoining region may also be removed. A double mastectomy is a procedure where both the breasts are removed.
2. Breast-conserving surgery: In this surgery, only parts of the breast affected by cancer are removed. The area of the breast that is to be removed will depend on the severity of the cancer. Some healthy tissues may also be removed in this surgery.
Usually, if a woman is in the initial stages of cancer then she may opt for the latter as it entails removing parts of the breast. They may also undergo radiation therapy along with these surgeries.
For checking if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm, the lymph nodes are removed from the body. Once they are removed, they are studied under a microscope to check if it has spread, if yes then the extent of their damage. This procedure is carried out along with the surgery to remove the cancer.
Once the mastectomy procedure is completed, you can opt for a breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the area. You may opt for this procedure at the time of breast cancer removal or at a later stage. If you are considering breast reconstruction surgery then you should discuss it with your surgeon.
Surgery is sometimes not used to treat cancer, but in slowing the progression of cancer or even reducing its symptoms.It is important you talk to your surgeon before the procedure to understand the goal of the surgery.
My one breast is small and other is little bit large I am worried abt breast cancer is it normal ya any think serious?
The fallopian tubes are a couple of thin tubes that act as a vehicle in transporting a woman’s eggs (ova) from her ovaries (where they are housed) to her uterus (otherwise known as the ‘womb’) where they are either fertilized by the male sperm or disposed off during menstruation. Fallopian tube cancer, otherwise known as tubal cancer, forms in the fallopian tubes that connect the ovaries and the uterus.
It is hard to see a tumour or growth developing within a tube. This makes fallopian tube cancer hard to diagnose and complicated to manage as well.
If you do have fallopian tube cancer, it is vital to get a quick diagnosis as promptly as possible. This will help you to get effective treatment. However, diagnosing fallopian tube cancer can be challenging because of the following:
It is an uncommon kind of cancer.
The indications are vague and like those of different other conditions.
Discovering a tumour inside the Fallopian tube is troublesome.
In case you have symptoms that may point at fallopian tube cancer, your specialist will conduct a thorough physical examination and get some information about your lifestyle and your family history. A pelvic examination will be done to examine your uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and vagina. If a tumour is found, your specialist will do some more tests.
At least one of the accompanying tests might be utilised to see whether you have fallopian tube cancer and if it has spread. These tests additionally might be used to see whether the treatment is working. These diagnostic tests may include the following:
Ultrasound of the Pelvis: This test is helpful. However, in case that your specialist still suspects fallopian tube cancer, he or she will arrange a transvaginal ultrasound. During this test, a probe will be put into the vagina to deliver a photo of the inner organs. A transvaginal ultrasound is the best method for imaging the fallopian tubes.
CT or CAT (computed axial tomography) scan
MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scan
Biopsy: A sample of cells is removed from the fallopian tube and examined closely, under a microscope. This is the best way to know for sure whether you have fallopian tube cancer. This will require surgery to extract the sample cells.
CA125 test: This blood test checks the levels of CA125, a known tumour marker for gynecologic cancers. An abnormal state of CA125 may mean you need to have more tests. However, it does not necessarily mean you have fallopian tube cancer. Serum levels of a marker called CA-125 can be unusually high in patients with gynecologic infections in cancer and non-cancer sorts, that is, pelvic inflammatory infection, endometriosis and early pregnancy. CA-125 can be non-specific and might be elevated because of numerous issues that are not cancer related.