Doctor in Centre For Skin
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Centre For SkinYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I had great experience getting treatment done from him. I could see some difference in even one setting. I did not have time but wanted to get good 4-5 sessions. Clinic is clean and hygienic.
Dr.gaurav nakra is a good docter . He is very friendly nd all issue are clearly defineds to me nd very smooth nd cool nd relaxed talk to me ..
Dr. Gaurav Nakra provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, professional and practical. Thank u very helpfull
it was good
Carbon Facial is a non- invasive procedure which involves the application of the liquid carbon on the face which later on penetrates into the skin through the pores on your skin. Here the carbon is said to absorb the contaminants and later on, the laser light that is passed through the skin destroys the carbon in its entirety. These days we encounter with various facial issues like blackheads, pores on the skin among other skin problems. This is quite irritating as it destroys the beauty of your face. In order to get rid of stuff like that, carbon Facial is one of the finest methods available. Through this method, you can easily remove dead skin, blackheads and oil from y, ur skin.
Here are a few benefits of carbon facial which rejuvenates the beauty of your skin
It is often said that among all other methods, carbon facial is considered to be highly beneficial for people with blackheads, acne problem, oily skin and pores on the skin.
- Carbon has the capacity of exterminating the dirt particles along with other contaminants from the skin, giving a shiny appearance to your skin. When the laser passes through your skin, it has the ability to destroy the carbon particles on the skin.
- Carbon peels additionally focus on the profound layers of the skin to fortify collagen generation, which thusly delivers firmer, plumper skin, diminishes scarcely discernible differences and wrinkles, and leaves skin feeling more tightly and sparkling.
- During the process of the carbon peeling, the heat that is produced by the laser generates a lot of advantage like it prevents the bacteria from creating acne on the face. It also prevents pimples and other outbreaks on the skin, trying to make your skin look more shiny and fresh. There is no harm in using the carbon laser facial method. It is completely safe to use this method to prevent the outbreak of extra oil on the face which is bad for the skin.
- As this method exfoliates the skin, it results in a radiant and softer skin which is again good for the skin and the appearance of the skin. This method also plays an imperative role in reducing the pore size and also focuses on brightening the skin tone.
- It also plays an important role in tightening the dilated pores which is again good for the appearance of the skin.
As compared to all the skin care treatments, this treatment is considered to be the best and it is to be taken care through the daily skin- care routine along with daily use of sunscreen which would help the skin to look lively and clear of all the acne and pores. There is nothing harmful involved in this method but this method is exclusively for those who are wealthy and have money to make an investment.
Leucoderma is more commonly known as vitiligo. It is characterized by white patches developing on your body and it can happen to any part of the body. The reason why vitiligo occurs is because melanocytes, which comprise the pigment known as melanin, get damaged. Melanin imparts your skin its color, hence, a lack of it results in vitiligo. Here are the exact causes, symptoms and treatment of vitiligo:
1. Vitiligo occurs when the melanocytes, which comprise the pigment "melanin", get damaged.
2. However, it is worth note that the exact cause of vitiligo is unknown although it does affect dark skinned people a lot more. There have been many theories about what causes this disease however.
3. Vitiligo, being an autoimmune disease, is caused when the melanocytes attack your immune system.
1. The most common symptom of leucoderma is that white patches develop on the body.
2. The white patches appear rapidly at first followed by a rather stable period where the disease does not progress any further.
3. Leucoderma can even affect the hair and eyelids and it is extremely rare for pigmentation to come back to normal.
4. Finally, it is worth note that leucoderma has high chances of occurring to the areas of the body which are exposed more to the sun, areas where there were injuries before as well as the area around moles.
Leucoderma can be easily cured with Ayurvedic treatment. Photo-therapy and laser also help to treat the condition faster.
Who is at risk?
Men and women are equally likely to suffer from vitiligo. However, factors such as having a family history of vitiligo or leucoderma and having autoimmune disorders make you more susceptible to leucoderma.
Hair Loss is a major concern for each and every individual, as it hampers one’s style and has a major impact on the self-confidence. Male-pattern hair loss has a combination of male hormones and genetics, while on the other hand, the cause behind hair loss in females is supposed to be autoimmune in nature. Platelet-Rich Plasma is one of the many treatments for hair loss, which people can try out and get desired result. The plasma contains white blood cells and platelets, which are rich in growth factors. Let’s go deep into what exactly Platelet-Rich Plasma is and its role in hair growth.
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma?
Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP is a concentration of platelet-rich plasma protein, which gets derived from whole blood, with the aim to remove red blood cells. There is a fairly greater concentration of growth factors than whole blood and it is generally used to encourage a swift healing response to different specialities. Using PRP is a great option for treating the problem of hair loss as it has numerous scientifically based articles showing:
- Its effectiveness in increasing hair count
- Improves thickness of the hair
Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment Procedure
Like most procedures, a careful process is involved in using Platelet-Rich Plasma for re-growth of hair. A standard amount of blood is drawn from a patient’s arm. The tube, containing the blood is put inside a machine, known as a centrifuge, which helps to spin the blood tube and get the red blood cells separated from the plasma. Then the plasma, which is rich in platelets, gets injected directly on to the scalp, right at the level of the hair follicles. The process is carried out meticulously, starting off with injections across the scalp, which is injected approximately at every half inch over the area, having thin hair as a result of hair fall. The whole process takes less than 30 minutes.
- Maintaining consistency is the key towards achieving the best results of this treatment.
- People need to undergo this treatment ideally once a month for three to four months in the initial phase and then gradually increase it to every six months thereafter.
- The extent of treatment depends upon how an individual patient responds and results it shows.
- If the treatment procedure is maintained on a regular basis, the desired results can be seen within the first two to three months.
- There is no risk involved in being part of this treatment.
- Most of the patients receive injections without getting the areas numbed, as there is minimum discomfort.
- In case, a patient comes across any sort of pain, cool air or ice packs can be used to minimize it.
Actinic keratosis is a medical condition in which there is a formation of rough scaly patch on your skin due to excess and prolonged exposure to the sun's rays. It is also known as solar keratosis and is commonly found in the areas of ears, lips, forearms, scalp and neck. They take years to develop and a small percentage of cases can even develop into skin cancer. Read on more to find out all about the different causes and symptoms of actinic keratosis.
Causes: The primary cause for actinic keratosis is due to frequent or intense exposure to the UV rays either from the sun or from tanning beds. It has been seen that although people of all ages can be affected by actinic keratosis, people who are above the age of 40, people who live in sunny climates, people who have a history of frequent or intense exposure to the sun or sunburn, people with a history of actinic keratosis and people with a weak immune system are more prone to be affected by actinic keratosis.
Symptoms: Actinic keratosis has distinct features and if you have developed such symptoms, then you are more than likely to be suffering from actinic keratosis.
- Existence of rough, scaly or dry patches of skin concentrated in certain parts of the body. These patches are usually less than 1 inch in diameter.
- They are usually flat and in some cases can be slightly raised in the form of a bump on the top most layer of the skin.
- In some instances, however, they can have the form of a hard wart like surface.
- These bumps or lesions can be pink, red, brown or flesh colored.
- Intense itching and burning can occur in the affected area.
- Actinic keratosis occurs primarily in the areas of the body, which have been exposed to the sun's rays the most. These include the face, ears, lips, back of the hands, forearms, scalp and neck.