Doctor in Back 2 Fitness
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Back 2 FitnessYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 23 male I got a sever low hip pain after intercourse .it's paining allot. Please suggest some tips to reduce my pain.
Hello doctor, I have more back pain if I stand for more than 10 min and my monthly period is not regular.
The fast pace of modern life and sedentary work lives are affecting the physical health and posture of most people. As a result, persistent issues of back pain and slipped discs have emerged in the public health discourse. Health experts note that age remains a prime factor behind such health conditions; however, smoking and the consumption of alcohol can also aggravate these conditions in most people. In addition, obesity and excess body weight can trigger back pain and slipped disc.
Symptoms of slipped discs:
Slipped discs manifest themselves in shoulder pain and uneasiness in the neck and arms. Patients that suffer from this condition also experience numbness in the upper arm. Back pain remains the primary symptom of this problem and tends to worsen at night. Also, patients may experience muscle weakness at night and a sensation of burning pain in the affected area. Advanced stages of slipped discs make it impossible for patients to walk short distances.
Medical intervention seeks to diagnose the symptoms and relieve the discomfort caused by slipped discs. Doctors also recommend methods to prevent recurrence. Conventional allopathic treatment advocates the use of painkillers or traction. This line of treatment can trigger side effects; in certain cases, treatment may not meet with much success.
The benefits of opting the Ayurvedic way:
Ayurvedic treatments can help patients to avoid surgery. This form of traditional Indian medicine is safe and effective for patients of all age groups. The treatment is 100% natural and therefore, it does not cause any unwanted side effects or discomfort in the body. Ayurveda stresses on holistic healing; the practitioners of Ayurveda often create a detailed treatment plan for all patients that seek their help. However, patients must be advised to take consultations from a trained medical practitioner.
Resort to Ayurveda for a complete cure
- Patients can seek Ayurvedic treatments because these offer a tangible alternative for the treatment of prolapsed discs. According to Ayurveda, slipped disc problems may be triggered by the imbalance of the Vata element in the human body. Ayurvedic treatment targets this imbalance, and helps restore the basic function and strength of the healthy human body. Ayurvedic treatment also targets weaknesses in the lower part of the body.
- Ayurvedic medications comprise herbal tablets, capsules, decoctions, and oils. These applications remain very effective in providing relief to patients suffering from mild to moderate back pain and the associated symptoms of slipped discs.
- Patients suffering from chronic back pain with severe intensity may be required to undertake Ayurvedic therapies like Swedana or Sudation therapy,Kati Vasti,Podikizhi. Podikizhi incorporates dry pottali massage. Pottalis are made with many medicated herbs.Abhyanga therapy can also be applied through the use of medicated oils.
- Shodana therapy, like Virechan and Vasti which helps to detoxify the body, is also a recommended course of treatment. These interventions are used to heal the nerves so that the symptoms of a herniated disc and muscular spasms are alleviated.Virechan Karma helps in cleansing the srotas by loosemotions .Vasti chikitsa is in itself a complete therapy for pain.
If the back pain has been a nagging concern for a while now, it is time, you consult an Ayurvedic practitioner, and take the way to complete recovery from the pain.
Hello sir, I am 38 years old. When I wake up in morning, I get intolerable pain in ribbs every morning. This is very painful and I become unable to change my sleeping position in bed. But after waking within a hour. This pain removes and happens in next morning.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied to the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest. There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
1. Injuries caused in sports-
Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone fractures, therefore, are mostly reported during sports.
Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken bones, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are-
One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
3. Extreme pain-
It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
4. Temporary loss of function-
The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.