Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Babu Nature Care Hospital & YogeshramYour feedback matters!
Health experts do believe, and are promoting the same nowadays, that eating right is the best step to control high blood pressure other than regular medications. Who knows, if you are strong enough to control your lifestyle and eating habits, you may not need a long term medication after some time. The blood pressure may lower down naturally with improving health and weight.
Factors that elevate blood pressure in the body.
Before suggesting the right eatables for lowering the blood pressure, let’s look at the conditions which actually increase the blood pressure. They are:
A coronary heart disease
Work pressure or family and relationship troubles
Each one has a toll on the body with resultant High Blood Pressure. With eating right you may gain a lot of control on the body.
Here are some quick tips on eating right:
Avoid excess salt intake. The more salt you take, the more sodium your body gets, and as a result BP elevates. Restrict intake of preserved and processed foods such as papads, pickles, sauces, ketchup, salted biscuits, chips, cheese and salted fishes. Check the nutritional information when you eat ready made snacks, since most of them contain high sodium. Salt intake should not exceed more than 6 grams per day.
Avoid oily and junk food. Avoid food with unsaturated or trans fats. These kinds of foods straightaway add to the fat deposits of the body, and make you obese or more obese. In such cases, the obesity and increased weight build a pressure on the heart to pump more, thus elevating blood pressure.
Avoid excess caffeine. Caffeine comes in the body through coffee, tea, and aerated drinks. These beverages when restricted to only 1-2 intakes per day may help you lower the BP.
Quit smoking, as this puts excess pressure on the lungs to breathe and thus the heart to pump.
Avoid alcohol intake in excess amounts. Drinking more alcohol or frequent drinking can elevate BP.
Besides, there are some good foods that can always help to lower or control BP. They are:
Plain, fat-free yoghurt or Greek yoghurt
Small fishes like Tilapia
These food items are designed by nature to reduce blood pressure or normalize blood pressure in the body. Hence, if you are trying heart and soul to eat right, then try these in your daily food to see positive results. Besides, exercising and reducing weight are the two other important steps to take, which complement the healthy diet and eating habits to lower the blood pressure with or without medication.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.
I'm 28 years old male. I have suffered from pain in my left hand all night fallowed by pain in the chest, and also headache on the left side. I consulted a neurologist in general. I was advised a brain scan and ecg. Reports are normal. She said it was gas problem. But I heard ecg can not detect minor abnormalities and it is better to have a echo. Is this true. Whenever I'm taking medication for gas my pain is getting subsided but it is not of permanent relief. Should I get an echo now. Or how can I prevent by gas problem permanently.
I am suffering from pimples and scars from past 3 years. I would like to know what treatment can you provide and also the price.
Is there any condom which only prevents STD but not pregnancy? I mean if a couple would like to have sex for reproduction but at the same time need protection from STD then what should be done in that case?
I have problem of pimples on my face there are only 2 to 3 pimples it get cured but after a few days it again come back and this happen frequently tell me the solution.
Doctor recommend me folvite tablet to take after lunch. But I felt vomit 2 or 3 hours after taking this tablet. So should I take take it at bed time?
After having sex I took unwanted 72. Pills and continued sex after taking pills. Within.For 48 hours. Should I have to a take pills again. Or 1st is enough. please answer me early.
I have been suffering from headache for 2 days.in the front of my head and have changed glasses a few days back. Whom should I contact for this problem.
I have a firm moveable lump on the bottom (about even with my shoulder) left side of my neck directly in front of my trapezius muscle. It has been there about 5 months, that I have noticed anyway and just recently got a LITTLE bit bigger. What could this be.
Sir my age is 31 weight is 62 height is 5.4 one month before August 14th I go to hospital doctor said there is hypertension 170 by 110 give me medicines for BP after one week also it is not controlled 150 by 90 150 by 100 but in blood test all are normal but he did not test cholesterol after 15 days I go to another doctor identify it is cholesterol problem heat test the cholesterol by blood. Total cholesterol is 246 HDL is 37 triglycerides is 215 LDL cholesterol is 166 he gave me cholesterol tablet 10 mg in the night everyday then my BP is 130 by 90 140 by 80 then comes to 120 by 80. Sir I will continuously take BP tablets even if it is normal and cholesterol tablets sir please guide me.
I have lipoma in whole body specially hand and low back. I want to join gym. Is this any issue. If I were do gym. BCOs I want to be good physic.
Sir how to increase my health and how to do fit own body and another problem is how to clean pimples on face.
How can I get rid from my pimples it's on my for long time I used many more treatment but it's still there.
For women, less than thirty five years of age, infertility is characterised as the powerlessness to conceive a child after one year of unprotected sex. For women matured thirty five to forty years, it is characterised as a failure to conceive after six months of unprotected sex. For women beyond forty years of age, it is the failure to conceive after three months of unprotected sex. Infertility is also, the powerlessness to conceive a pregnancy to term, for example, in cases of unfortunate miscarriage.
The reason for infertility is the problem on both genders; thirty percent is male related barrenness and 30 thirty percent is female related barrenness. However, it is not just a physical problem. Infertility can affect a woman’s mental health. This is how that is possible:
- Medicine reactions: Medications and hormones used to treat infertility may bring about many types of mental reactions. For instance, the engineered oestrogen clomiphene citrate (Clomid, Serophene), most of the time recommended because it enhances ovulation and increases the sperm creation. However, it may bring about nervousness, rest intrusions, mood swings, and crankiness women. These reactions have not yet been recorded in men. Other fertility medicines may bring about sorrow, madness, and irritation and concentration issues.
- Cash stress: Only a very few states and countries provide insurance for infertility treatment. Expenses of infertility medications are very high. For patients who do not have insurance, the scope or the way to pay for treatment, not having the capacity to acquire treatment may add to the feeling of helplessness and misery. Indeed, even patients with the insurance plan may find that copayments or restrictions on the plan mean they should pay huge sums out of their own pockets.
- Decisions and results: Overall, infertility medications help only some of the patients and they get to be parents. The mental health of those who cannot deteriorate because of their thought of getting older day by day. Patients who learn they are to end up being parents might be excited, additionally should figure out how to change in accordance with new patterns and ways, both during pregnancy and after pregnancy. Women who have endured various premature deliveries, for instance, are probably going to feel restless about whether they will have the capacity to convey to full term or not. More established couples might argue about whether to experience pre-birth testing, for example, amniocentesis.
- Sexual desires: Infertility can also influence a person’s sexual self-esteem, learning, and execution. Many couples have intercourse as an approach to relax. At the point when sex is interrupted with disappointment and dissatisfaction, couples may lose their passionate association. The weight to perform or to have sex because of infertility medications can disengage partners and separate couples. Fertility medicines additionally make sex less stressful, as it gets to be distinctly centred around fertility instead of entertainment.