Doctor in Anshu Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Anshu ClinicYour feedback matters!
The male reproductive organ, which is commonly referred to as 'ling' is often surrounded by a lot of fallacies and myths. Kuch log maante hain ki ling ka size teenage tak maximum bhad jata hai. Lekin unhe pata hona chahiye ki yeh completely galat hai. A small penis size can have a number of consequences. For example, it may lead to anxiety and stress because of poor body image and low self-confidence. The relationship of the man with the female counterpart may get affected due to conditions associated with small penis size, including premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
According to Ayurveda system of Medicine and Modern Medical Science, sahi medicines, lifestyle aur exercises ki help se 'ling' bada kiya jaa sakta hai. Moreover, Both herbal and allopathic remedies can help increase the length and girth of penis. This article explains some of the ways to increase penis size
Medicines and Supplements: There are several supplements available in the market that claim to help men with small penis. One such penis enlargement medicine is Xtra Large. Such supplements and medicines helps treat small penis size, premature ejaculation and soft erection. Another such medicine that comes in the form of capsules is 8 Inch Penis Enlargement Capsules. While allopathy helps treat the underlying conditions, there are several herbal remedies jo ling bada karne mein help kar sakte hain. For example, Orgy oil is a natural oil jo penis enlargement mein help karta hai. Orgy oil se ling ki massage karne se uski shape aur strength improve hote hain. It also helps those men who have a defective curvature of their organ. However, such medicines should never be taken without consulting a doctor.
Ayurvedic Remedies: Ling bada karne ke liye Ayurvedic ilaj sabse sahi tareeka hai kyunki iske body ko koi side effects face nahin karne padhte. For example, men with small penis size can boil kishmish and chuhare in water and consume it along with honey. Iske sath sath bhige huye badaam garam doodh k sath raat ko sone se pehle lene se bhi ling ka size bhadhta hai. In addition, raw onions, nariyal, anaar aur udad ki daal consume karne se bhi ling bada karne mein help milti hai.
Surgery and Exercises: Penis enlargement ka ek option surgery bhi hai. In such a surgery, muscles and tendons from other parts of the body are grafted on the base of the penis. However, it increases the penis size by only a margin and the risks associated with the procedure outweigh the benefits. Instead, aise mein ling bada karne ki exercises kar sakte hain. For example, kegel and jelqing exercises help strengthening erections, pelvic floor and the groin area. Isse sexual performance improve hoti hai, no matter what the actual size of the penis is. Herbal medicine plays a vital role to enlarge the penis size.
Therefore, consult a qualified sex specialist and discuss about the problem and go for the right and safe Ayurvedic treatment. With the right herbal treatment the erection is fully rectified and the size of penis is attained to its maximum enlargement.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hair loss or Alopecia is a problem common to both men and women. It can leave you feeling very miserable. But rather than getting upset knowing the cause will help you tackle the problem efficiently. The following are few shocking causes of hair loss that you may not be aware of-
- Hair Loss can be a hereditary problem for some people. It can be common to both men and women. Males may encounter male pattern baldness and females can encounter female pattern baldness.
- Women can face hair loss problems for using hair styling tools. You must avoid hair strengtheners, curling irons and dryers in order to control hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances can lead to hair loss. Thyroid problems or levels of estrogen getting reduced in cases of women can cause hair loss.
- Lack of protein in your diet can also result in hair loss. Insufficient protein intake according to your age may trigger hair loss.
- Intake of too much steroids like birth control pills can also be a contributing factor.
- Stress is also a major contributing factor for hair loss. Any form of prolonged anxiety or trauma can lead to hair loss problems.
- Sudden and excessive weight loss also sometimes may be the cause for uncontrolled hair fall.
In order to combat the problem of hair loss you must consult a doctor and undergo the required treatment. The following are few treatments that can prove to be helpful for you-
- Many clinics nowadays provide hair transplantation treatment. You may consider hair transplantation if you encounter hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Increase the intake of proteins in your diet. Include food like fish in your diet which is high on protein.
- Message hair oils like coconut oil, almond oil, amla oil as they will help nourish the roots of your hair.
- Onion juice is proved to be very helpful in growing back hair on your scalp. Apply it on your scalp and it may help you to grow back your hair.
- Applying henna at home can also increase the volume of your hair and make it look beautiful too.
Along with the above mentioned treatments, eating healthy and sleeping well will also help you to tackle your problem of hair loss. Normally a person sheds fifty to hundred strands of hair per day, but if it is more than that, consulting a doctor is highly recommended.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle.
The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack. They include-
- Obesity or excess weight
- Lack of exercise
- Disorders such as diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Age, usually above 65
- Heart diseases
- Consumption of tobacco or smoking
A silent cardiac arrest makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal.
The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack.
An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
- Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
- Refrain from smoking.
- Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Pneumonia is a serious ailment in the lungs which can affect people of all ages even though kids are most vulnerable to this. According to the estimates of the World Health Organization, over 160 million children across the globe get affected by pneumonia every year out of whom 20 million have to be hospitalized, and 2 million die.
Who is most susceptible to pneumonia?
Children who are exposed to the smoke of tobacco or have poor nutrition, asthma, high blood sugar, cold, flu, poor shelter, HIV infection and lack of proper breastfeeding are at risk. Also, if children don’t get an adequate amount of zinc in the diet, then they can get affected by pneumonia.
As the germs reach the lungs, this organ becomes infected and inflamed with a buildup of fluid. It can lead to breathing problems which can make inhibit the entrance of oxygen in the bloodstream. This prevents the cells in the body in performing their normal functions and infections cannot be flushed out of the body.
What are the common signs and symptoms of pneumonia?
The common symptoms of pneumonia include vomiting, chills, chest pain, rapid breathing and shortness of breath, chest retractions during respiration, fatigue, high temperature, nausea, muscle weakness, wheezing and coughing of green and slightly bloody mucus. It may also include unconsciousness, lethargy, convulsions and also feeding problems in infants. There is a type of pneumonia that does not show any major sign but which may interfere with daily functions is referred to as walking pneumonia.
How can pneumonia in children be prevented?
Having healthy habits and practising good hygiene is the best way to avoid pneumonia. Children must be encouraged to clean the hands frequently, coughing or sneezing into the elbow or sleeves instead of palms and to avoid interaction with people who are affected by any infection and flu. As a parent, you should provide proper nutrition to help your child have strong immunity and make sure that they get sufficient rest to ward off infection. You should not smoke in front of your kids as passive smoking is dangerous and help them stay away from pollutants.
You should ensure that your child is immunized as per prescribed schedule. Also, you should know about the warning signs of pneumonia and other ailments of the lungs which include fast breathing, frequent coughing, and difficulty in breathing to detect pneumonia in its early stages. And take them to visit the doctor as soon as you observe the signs. When it comes to an infant, you should breastfeed him/her as mother’s milk contains all the vital nutrients, hormones, antioxidants and antibodies that your child requires to ward off infections including pneumonia.
Thus, being aware you can protect your child from contracting the disease.
The first question when you greet somebody is 'how are you' and this often refers to our state of well-being. While most answers would be great, awesome or good, we usually think of how we are doing physically. While some of us may talk about physical conditions (say things like feverish, have a cold, etc.), not many would think of talking about mental health conditions. However, mental health is very important for overall well-being.
Can you think of someone who is severely depressed or anxious all the time and have a good physical health? Chances are very bleak, and if you consider the overall health as a mix of mental and physical balance, this is not possible. Read on to understand how important mental health is and why you should start paying more attention to it.
- Improved physical health: If someone is in a stressed state, it is obvious that they would not be able to do the activities they enjoy. Being affected mentally also leads to reduced immunity and sleep disturbances, making the person prone to infections and other disorders. Stress is one of the main risk factors for chronic medical conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
- Improved prognosis: Most often, doctors focus on treating the physical aspects of a person’s health. However, with recent emphasis on mental health, more and more doctors are looking at wholesome measures to improve a person’s health. Results show that when a person’s mental health is also addressed, the physical ailments respond very well.
- Improved productivity: People with unattended mental health disorders often resort to absence from work and/or school, can have financial instability, be homeless and can fall repeatedly. Being mentally healthy provides overall changed perspective of life and therefore improves productivity.
- Improved personal relationships: Children of people affected with mental illness are prone to neglect, abuse, rejection, and behavioural issues. There is also social isolation, which may lead into adulthood, and these children may also have emotional health problems. Others in the close circle including spouses, siblings, parents, close friends and colleagues would be clearly affected by a person who is mentally unhealthy.
- Social effects: These people are highly prone to social crimes like rape, murder, theft, violence, etc. They may not be able to afford their treatment and/or resort to these crimes to assert themselves.
- Improved quality of life: Life expectancy is higher in people who are mentally healthy. Even with mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, this is reduced, and the chances of a happier, healthier life are reduced.
Whatever the effect, mental health needs to be addressed as equally as we do physical problems, using medications, counselling, or lifestyle changes.
A lifestyle disease such as diabetes is never nice to have, isn’t it? Also, when a person has diabetes, there are some things of which more should be had and then, there are some whose consumption should be scaled back. So what exactly does a diet for a person who has diabetes look like?
- Breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day as it kicks off the metabolism for the day. Having a large breakfast is quite important so as to take care of the body, but this only makes sense if the food that is being eaten for breakfast is healthy enough. It is quite a good idea to have some porridge. While it is true that porridge is a carbohydrate-rich food item, what it also has is a great amount of soluble fibre. In fact, this sort of fibre takes some time to digest, so it reduces the pangs of hunger, which would have normally made a person eat unhealthy junk and fast food.
- In a world of food that is processed, packaged and picked up from the supermarket, people are just not eating the correct amount of fruits and vegetables as they should. What is important to keep in mind is that vegetables are to be had in multiple portions on a daily basis, but these vegetables must be low in starch content. This means that for a person who has diabetes, vegetables which should not be eaten include potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas as well as corn.
- On the other hand, the sort of vegetables which are to be eaten include broccoli and spinach. Spinach is also very good for increasing the level of haemoglobin in the blood. Also, making use of cinnamon extract is good as it has the potential to cut a person’s sugar levels by up to a tenth.
- While it is not true that potatoes and other starchy foods should be completely avoided, a diabetic person should watch the amount of them that is being consumed by him or her. The reason for this is that starch-filled vegetables have high amounts of carbohydrates, which are generally responsible for raising the level of blood sugar. This is surely the last thing a diabetic person would want or need.
- If you notice, strawberries have some sugar content, but they are a lot better than biscuits and other snacks. So in case a diabetic person wants to nibble on something, sweet fruits are always a better option.
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
When there is improper digestion, there is a sluggish material produced which is known as Ama. Amavata is also known as Rheumatoid Arthritis is an autoimmune disease which causes inflammation in the joints.
Ama is caused by poor eating habits such as excessive consumption of processed foods, lack of exercise, poor digestive system, eating high-calorie foods and poor metabolism.
Ayurveda believes that healthy body is the result of 3 components – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Ama is formed due to excessive Vata, which over the period of time damages the tissues. The most commonly affected joints include pelvis, low back, knees, and hips. These joints experience pain and stiffness which reduces mobility.
As evident from the progression of the disease, the symptoms start in the digestive system and gradually reach the joints and muscles. Some of the common symptoms include indigestion, increased thirst, poor appetite, constant bloated feeling, weight gain, vomiting and nausea. Few people may also experience swelling in the joints and muscles leading to pain and stiffness. Most commonly affected joints include the ankles, knees, elbows, fingers, toes, head and neck, and hips.
There are certain diet and lifestyle changes and few home remedies that can help deal with Amavata. Let us read on to know more:
Diet and lifestyle tips:
- Avoid consuming milk and jaggery together
- Say no to oily and fried foods instead opt for nutritious food.
- Maintain a proper sleep schedule.
- Take bath with lukewarm water
- Avoid direct exposure to cold winds
- Pungent and bitter foods which help improve digestion
- Exercising on a daily basis with increase mobility in the joints.
Home remedies to deal with Amavata
- Fasting or following a semi-liquid diet for one complete day every week can go a long way in clearing the toxins from the body.
- Hot fomentation - Applying moist heat on the joints can give instant relief from the pain and stiffness. you can do this by soaking the cloth in warm water and compressing over the affected areas.
There are various treatment options offered by Ayurveda to effectually deal with Amavata or Rheumatoid arthritis.
Broken bone is commonly known as bone fracture a d it occurs when an exorbitant amount of force is applied causing the bone to split or shatter. While some minor fractures lead to cracks and crannies, others may lead to complete breakage of the bones. Despite being hard, bones are formed in such a way that they can absorb pressure to only a certain extent, beyond which they break. Statistically, the incidence of broken bones are most common in children and in old age people.
Causes of Bone Fracture
Bone fracture can be caused due to a number of reasons; both intentional and accidental. Some of them include:
1. Accidents and injuries: Sports injuries, being hit by a car and tripping and falling are some of the typical episodes.
2. Old age: Diseases such as osteoporosis and brittle bone disease are common in aged people. As bones tend to become more fragile among the aged, they are at a greater chance of bone fractures.
Type of bone fractures
Primarily bone fractures are of four types, based on the way the bone splits. They are:
- Complete fracture: This type of fracture refers to a complete breakage of the bone wherein the fracture may occur at various parts of the bone.
- Incomplete fracture: In this type of fracture, the bone partially breaks instead of splitting entirely.
- Compound fractures: This is a type of a fracture wherein the bone breaks past the skin. It is also known as an open fracture.
- Simple fracture: In this type of a fracture, the bone breaks without causing an open wound on the skin.
Treatment of bone fractures
In case of a broken bone, the immediate course of action would be to reach for the first aid box. This can be done to stabilize the bone prior to hospitalization. Icing the injury, elevating the injured area to prevent further swelling and covering the wound with bandages are common measures. In many cases, people also make household splints (made of newspapers) to keep the bone stabilized. Hospitalization and especially surgery, can be also opted for in case of severe fractures.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, also known as PID, is characterized by an infection that occurs in a lady's reproductive organs. Usually this occurs as a result of a complications arising from a STD. The disease causes severe damage to the ovaries, fallopian tubes and the uterus. It is one of the bigger causes of infertility in women.
The cervix which is the entry to the uterus has the function of stopping bacteria that are present in the vagina from spreading to the other organs. Once infected by a STD, the cervix can no longer perform its function of preventing the bacteria from spreading to other organs. PID develops when the infection spreads from the cervix to the upper areas of the genital tract.
There are certain factors which increase the chances of being affected by PID:
- Being sexually active
- Already affected by STDs such as gonorrhea
- Past history of PID
- Having multiple sexual partners
Women may experience pain while urinating and engaging in sexual intercourse, coupled with sore feeling in the stomach along with nausea. Abnormal vaginal discharge and a rise in body temperature are common symptoms as well.
Once the disease has been diagnosed by a doctor, a treatment plan is devised. The treatment options that you can avail of are:
- Medications: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe antibiotic medications. Usually the antibiotics are administered by mouth unless the symptoms are severe, when the drugs are administered intravenously. Your partner would also require medications if you happen to be diagnosed with PID, so that he/she does not catch it.
- Surgery: Surgery is recommended by the doctor in case of tissue inflammation and the presence of pus (abscess). The aim of surgery is to get rid of the abscess to prevent any further infection.
In addition to the treatment methods, there are certain precautionary measures that you can adopt to be safe:
- Have protected sex.
- Try and stick to one sexual partner.
- Visit your gynecologist for regular checkups.