Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushil Kumar S V
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil Kumar S VYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from drug abuse, but my Sushil Kumar S V was able to handle it. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my drug abuse, but he has helped me immensely. A friend of mine referred to Sushil Kumar S V. Everything was just spick and span in the Antahkarana Clinic. The entire Antahkarana Clinic is very nicely designed. I am so thankful that Sushil Kumar S V has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self.
He is very knowledgeable and intelligent.He listens to his patients very keenly and is very determined to do his job.He helps them in every aspect and once he is determined to so his work he will definitely do it even if any difficulty comes in his way.I like this doctor very much and would recommend him to everyone who are seeking help here and there related to their mental illnesses.He encourages his patients and lead them to live a life which is worth living.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of depression. It was so quite pleasant in the Antahkarana Clinic. Finally with hertreatment, I am completely cured from the disease. The atmosphere in the Antahkarana Clinic is always so positive and full of life. Sushil Kumar S V is really like god send person. Sushil Kumar S V has expert knowledge in the field.
My delusion problem was increasing day by day. The Antahkarana Clinic in davangere is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. I was in too much tension because of delusion, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. I feel so great after the completion of treatment with Dr.Sushil Kumar S V.
I was having this mood disorder, but the symptoms were not very visible. I saw Dr Sushil clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The overall treatment he gave was quite beneficial for me. I owe him a big thank for the treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushil Kumar S V to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Sir that is my doubt doctor did not recommend me. He said no need to worry. I asked for further test he said we recommend for western bolt test if it is negative. Here what is the meaning of reference interval of microlisa test
I needed a good Doctor for my anxiety problems. I consulted dr Sushil Kumar S V for my treatment. I want to say that he was good enough to listen to problems and patiently handled the queries. The doctor was experienced and was friendly with patients. He can be consulted at Antahkarana Clinic in Davangere.
One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Sushil as I was suffering from Mood disorder. On the very first day he identified my problem. he gave me number of sessions and after each session I am feeling even better. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he provided.
I took a treatment from dr Sushil Kumar S V for my problem of alcohol addiction. He is friendly and takes his time listen to patients. I value his professional opinion and feel at ease after visiting the clinic Antahkarana Clinic in Davangere.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushil Kumar S V to be very helpful and professional. Dear Dr, thank you for f kind reply. She is much better today and definitely things are looking g up. Will approach you in case of any issues.
Anchanala Venkata Jeevan
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushil Kumar S V to be very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible, helped me improve my health and saved my life. It was really helpful. I feel motivated. He's got me to an exact point
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushil Kumar S V to be very helpful. Thank u soo much sir.. I m a night owl (sleeps late only by 2 or 3 nd wakes up by 7).. Thank u on much info... I l keep in touch
Dr. Sushil Kumar S V provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt, well-reasoned and practical. Thanks for the useful advice doctor, I do have follow up query on this.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushil Kumar S V to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thank you sir for your remidy best wishes thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushil Kumar S V to be very helpful, well-reasoned, caring, prompt and professional. Thanks a lot sir....
Dr. Sushil Kumar S V provides answers that are very helpful, prompt, sensible, practical and professional. Thank you so much sir.
Dr. Sushil Kumar S V provides answers that are knowledgeable. sir my 17 th week elisa is also negative. but symptoms not going.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushil Kumar S V to be very helpful. Thank you so much for your kind suggestion sir...
Dr. Sushil Kumar S V provides answers that are saved my life, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks a lot sir
C K Jayanth
Dr. Sushil Kumar S V provides answers that are very helpful. Very professional and expert advise. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushil Kumar S V to be caring and well-reasoned. Thank you sir
He listens to the problems with utmost patience.He motivates the patients with positive guidance.
Epilepsy is a form of chronic disorder and it is characterized by recurrent seizures. The episodes of epileptic seizures may differ from person to person. These seizures could be a result of genetic disorder or a result of trauma or stroke. During a seizure, a patient may also experience symptoms of neurological disorders and sometimes lose consciousness.
Medical help for epilepsy
Epilepsy itself cannot be cured using medication, but proper medicines help in eliminating recurrent seizures. These medicines stabilize the electrical activity within the brain preventing seizures.
How effective is the medication for epilepsy?
The success of controlling seizures using medicines depends on the type and severity of epilepsy. Medicines for epilepsy are usually very effective and may fully keep seizures under control. However, controlling seizures caused due to brain problems may be more difficult. Usually, epilepsy medicines can control seizures for a long period of time when they are taken regularly.
When is medical help needed?
The decision about when to start medicines for epilepsy is a tricky one. This is because a first seizure cannot confirm whether a person has an on-going epilepsy problem. A second seizure may occur after many years or may not happen at all. Prediction of seizures is also quite difficult.
The severity of seizures also indicates when to start medicines for treatment. In case a first seizure is quite severe, medication should be started at once. Some people have very mild seizures even though they may be recurring in nature, and medication can be avoided in this situation.
All the pros and cons must be thought over before starting medications for the treatment of epilepsy. It is advisable to wait for a second seizure and then start medications for treatment. In most cases, medication is started after a second seizure occurs, twelve months after the first seizure. You should always consult a doctor to know when you need to start taking medicines to treat the condition.
For making the most out of the medicines to control seizures, you should follow certain steps:
- You must take medications exactly as your doctor has prescribed.
- Before switching to generic versions of your medicines or before taking other prescribed medicines, you must consult your doctor.
- You should never stop taking the medicines.
- In case you experience enhanced depression, mood swings and suicidal thoughts, you should talk to your doctor immediately.
- In case you have a migraine, you should let your doctor know so that he can prescribe you anti-epileptic medicines, which also prevent migraines.
Although it is important to manage and control seizures, they do not always require you to visit a doctor. However, if you notice the below signs you must check with your doctor immediately.
- When you notice that the person suffering from seizures has stopped breathing for 30 seconds or more
- When the seizures are prolonged that is they last longer than 3 minutes
- The frequency of seizures is high or there is more than 1 seizure in 24 hours period.
- If the seizure attack happens immediately after a severe headache
- if the person suffering from seizure shows signs of stroke as well, such as
- Loss of vision
- Inability to speak
- Unable to understand what others are saying to him or her
- A person suffering from seizures shows the following signs even after 1 hour of attack
Medicines cannot treat the underlying cause of epilepsy, but these help in controlling seizures and this is the most common symptom of epilepsy. Medication should be started at a proper time and must be continued without stopping.
Physical intimacy between couples can be something that can never be judged based on their relation. Many factors can hamper the satisfaction of the people involved, and you would have said that at least one point of time in your life that the zest has fiddled out. Do not fret as you are not alone. You are voicing something which billions of couples would have expressed at some point in time in their life. In a long-term relationship, the partners can almost complain about the same things which they believe is needed to make their physical intimacy to work out even more.
There are enough diseases and infections related to sex that can physically veer a couple from having a healthy intimacy. Add to that; there are many psychological parts too that can hamper a robust and active sexual life. Thanks to the times we live in almost all the sexual diseases and infections can be treated and kept at bay. However, the psychological imbalances have to be adequately addressed and channeled using the right medium. It can be very beneficial to consult a sex therapist for the underlying problems and more often it can be better if the sessions are had as a couple. Let us look at a few of the symptoms that can lead to issues in bed:
- Laziness: The intimacy cannot have the desired result if you find that if you or partner is lagging in the enthusiasm. Boredom can easily set in, and this can easily have an effect on how physical you are. Talk this out with a therapist and try to look for ways in which the laziness and the routine can be reduced.
- Body Image: It is true that a body image can be one of the factors for a good sex life, but as we age we tend to get loose and do not make an effort to keep our body fit. This, in turn, can affect the intimacy has the partners can lose interest in each other as a couple. Have a healthy lifestyle and stay away from foods that can hamper your wellbeing. Exercise regularly and keep surprising each other.
- Exhaustion and Stress: Needless to say this one factor and the modern times have been the main culprit for making you have issues in bed. Our work nature has forced to work 24/7 sometimes leaving us little time for other crucial intricacies of life. This has left us with a void and has made a dent in our space and the way we react to a sexual urge. The only way by which this can be minimized is by having a good work life balance and by giving the needed importance to the relationship. Remember that your work is not important than your physical well-being, and if your nature of the work is the cause of your ailments, then it is high time you think about changing it.
- Communicate: More importantly, talk to a counselor about the problem you face and about your anxiety levels. Try having an open communication between you and your spouse and know your interest quotients. It is not wrong to appraise each other as far as physical intimacy s concerned. Remember that an open mind is always the fostering channel for dissolving the issues in bed. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!