Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Sundaram Dental careYour feedback matters!
My mother has been suffering from severe pain in her teeth (molar) with gum problem for about 3 weeks. She is also a diabetic patient (253 pp). 3 pain killers have already tried but still there is no improvement. Please let me know how can she get relief from it.
Very high pain in teeth, actually before some days half teeth broken but I ignore it, now it's very high, I couldn't sleep whole night.
Mera tooth se kabhi kabhi blood aata hai or baas bhi nikalta hai. Please let me know aab mujhe kya medicine use karna chahiye?
Need an urgent tooth extraction. Want to know the price of the treatment including consultation fees. Please.
I have a desk job. My height is 5.6" and weight is 69 kg. I have a gaps in my front teeth. Sometimes after good sleep in morning I feel dump left palm.
Hi my husband is 24 yrs. He is getting recurrent episodes of stomatitis glossitis. Mild bulging of tongue. unable to bear spicy food. After eating chicken r heavy foods he is getting recurrent episodes. He is having habit of eating betel nuts. Is it related to above condition. He is not having any habit f tobacco chewing. Why he is getting such problem.
My baby is 3 years old and her upper teeth has damaged and broken. Dentist suggests to do root canal. Is it right for my baby? please suggests.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.