Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Child Nutrition Management
Healthy Heart Diet
Weight Management Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
Dt. Janani Tamil provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Janani Tamil to be very helpful, thorough and inspiring. its very good reply
What do you mean by Beet Juice. Is it Beet root juice? What are the fruits and vegetables which helps you to increase the antioxidant intake. Is regular consumption of Badam an.
While most of us aiming to lose weight focus on reducing fats, many of us fail to understand the role that refined sugar play in increasing our body weight and waistlines.
Here are some simple tips for reducing sugars in your diet:
1. Practice yourself to enjoy foods that are naturally sweet, without added sugar. Choose seasonal fruits as your snack.
2. Try to make homemade sauces and toppings with less sugar.
3. Sugar- sweetened beverages like milkshakes and coffee drinks, which are full of sugar and calories. Try to limit the intake of these beverages.
4. Mix fresh or dried fruit into plain, home-made yogurt, many ready-to-eat fruity yogurts are loaded with added sugar.
5. Opt for the smallest sized can or bottle you can find, if you want to have soft drinks. Soft drinks are commonly sold in big bottles (approx. 600ml), which provide at least 12-15 teaspoons of sugar.