Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for smeenalYour feedback matters!
My mom is 61 years old. She is not able to sit on floor cross leg. Again she has pain in hand and leg. If some one touch her leg for massage she said it will broke if we touch. What it is?
Hair transplant is one of the finest developments in medical science. This painless, and effective treatment option can help a person get naturally growing hair just like before. However, a hair-transplant is not the first option to fix hair-fall but the last. One must figure out whether he should go for a hair transplant plan in the first place. We will briefly touch upon some topics that should be considered before taking the plunge.
Is there a chance of hair-fall again?
The answer is, yes. While the newly planted hair becomes visible after three-four months, the original hair might continue to fall. The transplant surgery can be repeated after six months to fix those portions again. It will make the hair dense too.
Who cannot go for a transplant?
For folks who possess less hair on the side and back, a hair transplant may not work out for them. Hair transplant requires dense hair structure at the back. A specialist picks hair from these locations and plugs them in the area where there is no hair. While hair from another part of the body can be extracted, the quality of that hair might vastly vary from the ones that are on the head.
When to go for a transplant?
- The timing of the transplant is extremely important. It doesn’t make sense for a teen to go for a transplant. There is a very high possibility of the original hair falling off within few years. This means that the person should go for a re-transplant to cover those portions of the hair again. It, therefore, makes sense to wait and watch before going for a hair transplant process. An ideal age segment to go for this process is around 25-30 years.
- It makes sense to consult a doctor rather than just sitting on the hair fall issue. A doctor can successfully decide the rate of hair fall and suggest a suitable time for the treatment. Sitting idle on the hair fall issue can be dangerous. Once the threshold hair density passes, transplant rarely becomes successful.
- The transplant process should happen at a time when there is still some hair left in the crown. This is the time when the follicles have the capacity to strengthen. The chances of normal hair regeneration are also high during this time.
- One should only approach the transplant process once he has thoroughly done his homework on the surgeon. A specialist surgeon should have enough good will and a good success rate. One should also consider his previous track records and speak to the former patients who have undergone surgery under the doctor.
Dear sir, This is vinay gowda .i am just 22 years old. I have a problem of white hair. I wanted to make my hairs is black and shine .Still I didn't use any cream for my hair .kindly suggest me which oil and medicine is good for my Hair .i hope that Lybrate is the best websites which fill full my needs. Thanks and regards Vinay gowda.
Hello doctor I want to remove my body hair permanently what can I do please reply as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
I am 25 years old female. I am having premature greying from last 10 years .I am using bringraj oil and herbal shampoo but still 20% of my hair are still grey .please help me.
I am 24 year old male. My hair started to turn white from 17 years old itself. Now almost half of my hair is white and I am also facing severe hair fall issue. Please suggest any ways to stop greying and whether I can turn white hair into black?
I have thin hairs and gray hairs too my age 29. And alopecia that means baldness on forehead how to prevent it? And want thick and good quality hairs. I am using now keraboost, folifast, and fooliseurm. But not 100% result. Wht do you suggest?
One of the major problems with hair, especially as you age is the thinning of hair, which exposes the scalp, although it is regularly seen in younger people as well. The surprising thing is that baldness, which is primarily associated with men, can affect women as well.
Male pattern baldness
Male pattern baldness tends to occur in the form of receding hairline that can be accompanied by loss of hair on the top of the head as well as the back. Some of the reasons for male patterns baldness are:
- Genetic factors such as baldness among the male members within the family
- Androgen hormonal issues
- Surgery or major illness which may trigger hormonal changes
Male pattern baldness doesn't only affect men and is known to affect women as well. It is just a type of pattern, which is prevalent more among men although women with high levels of androgen are also known to suffer from it.
Female pattern baldness
The female pattern of baldness is quite different from male pattern baldness. Female pattern baldness primarily spreads from the parting of the hair and then follows a widening pattern. It is not as severe as male pattern baldness where patches may start growing or bald spots may develop. However, the area around the crown may start showing the scalp due to severe thinning. Some of the causes for this could be age, especially in women after 40, hormonal imbalances within the body and some of the similar issues with male pattern baldness as mentioned above.
The treatment for male and female pattern baldness tends to be similar in many cases, although certain specific treatments may be administered in other cases. Some of the common treatments include:
1. Minoxidil solution of varying strengths
2. Hair replacement or transplant in certain cases
3. Spray or inked Cosmetics to cover up hair loss
4. Oral medications to kick start hair growth
5. Hair pieces and other appendages to hide bald spots etc.
With female pattern baldness, depending on the underlying factor, hormonal treatments may be required to resolve the problems. Once the underlying problem is resolved, topical and oral medicines can then help in hair re-growth.
In my foot I am having inner growth of bone in the part of heel please suggest me what I have to do can not stand for long hours and having pain in my foot I do not want to take injection as I am very much scared of injection please suggest what another option I have to do.
I am only 18 my hairs are going black Any oil to stop white hairs which can be used on regular basics.
I am suffering from snapping scapula syndrome. What are the exercises to strengthen the shoulder muscles and cure for the syndrome? Thank you.
Hey doc. I hv premature greying hairs. Currently I am using heena bt it is nt giving me proper texture and makes my hairs frizzy and dry as I want. I searched for a dye named "indus valley herbal gel dye" It is highly herbal dye. It contain all the herbal products. I hv read all the reviews So I request uh to search for it And can I recommend it. As I am 15+
Hi I am 33 years old and my problem is whenever I do head bath I am getting headache. It's very painful and now a days I am getting pimples in my hair. Please suggest me what to do.
I am 27 years old Male and my hairs are greying prematurely. 10 % of my beard is grey now. I am taking proper diet from since last one year still its greying fastly. What should I do?
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.