Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Sub- Health CentreYour feedback matters!
Eczema of the scalp, which results in itching, flaking, or crusting of the scalp, is called scalp peeling or is commonly referred to as “dandruff”. This condition causes increased shedding of normal scalp skin cells. Dandruff may also be caused by a fungal infection, other than just dehydration of the scalp.
The causes of an extremely dry scalp, thereby causing dandruff or even bigger flakes falling from the head onto shoulders and clothes, may be due to scalp psoriasis, eczema, poor nutrition, generalized dehydration, exposure to too much direct heat, and using too much of shampoo.
The three types of dandruff that need to be treated are those resulting from fungal growth, dry scalp and the one resulting from product build-up.
- Fungal growth: This kind of dandruff is a chronic condition, caused by increased oil content on the scalp or an off-balance pH of the scalp. It may also be due to poor cleansing habits, or even an allergic reaction to the hair products one uses. Try switching shampoos, conditioners, or styling products to sulfate-free formulas to cure this condition.
- Dry scalp: Sometimes, the skin of the scalp is literally so parched and dry that it is flaky and falls away like snakeskin. People with this kind of dandruff usually have drier hair and notice a tightness in their scalp. To treat dry-scalp dandruff, it is wise to indulge one’s hair with moisturizing and hydrating shampoos, cut down on or space out harsh chemical treatments like relaxers, permanents, or dyes, and take in more moisture from the inside - drink at least 8 eight-ounce glasses of water a day, and your skin (including your scalp) will show you results that you want. Eliminating sulfates from your shampoos or other hair care products will also help with dry scalp, since these ingredients help strip away natural oils. Brushing hair or massaging the scalp - either with bare fingertips or a few drops of oil - is another great treatment, since massage helps stimulate circulation and bring blood, nutrients, and oxygen to the scalp and hair.
- Product buildup: The most common type of dandruff is due to product buildup. This is what happens when people with otherwise healthy manes and scalps use too many styling products, such as layering gels, hair serum, hairspray, wrap lotions, scalp oils, heat-protecting serum, and so on. Dandruff caused by product buildup usually looks more like small clumps or balls of dirt. It may have a brownish color, since all those products attract and trap plenty of dirt and sweat. Product-buildup dandruff also tends to appear sporadically, only when hair is in need of a wash, whereas other types of dandruff show up more quickly and regularly.
To treat this kind of dandruff, one should wash hair more often or simply aim for using minimum chemical-rich hair products.
Headache is a quite common these days. Thanks to fast pace lifestyle of competition, corporate job, heavy on screen work, mobile chatting, late night light exposure.
Keeping right mindset and healthy habits are very much required.
1) Eat, when feeling hungry and, stop when your hypothalamus is saturated.
2) Eat fresh, green, homemade as far as possible. Decrease or, eliminate fast food and animal foods.
3) Sleep early. Put auto-switch off mode in mobile. Don't expose light to your eyes, unless it's very essential.
4) To ensure good sleep, massage 3rd eye area (gv24.5) +- k6, gb43 acupuncture point. Soothing classical music like raag bageshri or, raag darbari can be listened too.
5) Press pc6 acupoint (on inner side of wrist-3 finger from wrist crease. Google to know the exact location) 3-5 times a day for ~1 min.
6) Take shower 2 times.
If pain persist, visit acupuncturist. As acupressure don't administer any medicine in body and, free from all side-effects. So, it's best healing modality.
I have lots of pimples and black heads on my face. They looks big in size. Suggest me natural medications or life style I need to imply. I want to get rid of them permanently. please help.
I had sex on 31st August I took unwanted 72 after 3 hrs of sex than I got my periods on 8th of September than on 5th day of my periods again I had sex i.e. On 12th September after than I took unwanted 72 again today I started bleeding .what is going on I didn't able to understand.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.
Tell me mene apni wife ke sath 15 ko sex kiya or last month usko period 15 ko hue the or aaj abh 19 ho gayi usko period nahi hua to kya woh pregnant ho sakti hai Please reply on hindi language Or kabh kabh sex krne se ladki pregnant nahi hoti Kabh kabh condom ke bina sex kare to ladki pregnant nahi hogi.
I had protected sex with sex worker. I felt diarrhea, fever and fatigue. So I done HIV 4th generation test after 40 days. The result was HIv negative i.e. O.3. Still I had to check another test after 10 days. But fever diarrhea and fatigue still there and I am taking general medications for that. Please suggest me what to do further.
I have black dry pimples on my two arms and they are etching sometimes I consulting doctor but it not work .What should I do?
I have infection near my private part. Doctor suggest itraconazole 100 mg capsule 1 for each day for 40 days and luliconazole cream. Does it has any side effect or it is ok.
I constantly feel like crying and like to be alone every time. Does this mean I am going through depression? I don't feel like eating food but still eat forcefully. Getting severe headaches. Backside nerves on the neck pain a lot every time.
The highest and most important level through which the human being functions is the mental level. The mental plane of an individual is that which registers changes in understanding and consciousness, reflecting the true essence of that person. It enables an individual to think, to complete, and to peruse the purpose of life. Disturbance of these functions in turns constitute the symptoms of mental affections, such as:
Anxiety especially unrelated to any identifiable cause
depression, especially when it is followed by withdrawal from people or from usual occupation.
Loss of self-confidence
Unexplainable mood changes
Rudeness or aggression without apparent cause or occasioned by some trivial incident.
The inability to accept responsibilities
Unreasonable feeling of persecution
Physical ailments and complaints for which there are no organic cause
Symptoms of Mental Problems
Loss of concentration
Homeopathic Treatment For Mental Problems
Homeopathic treatment is not only confined to physical health problems but can also be used effectively against mental imbalances. Some doctors have recommended homeopathy over conventional medicines as the latter carry the risk of adverse side effects. Homeopathy can treat various kinds of mental illnesses including but not limited to bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, and general anxiety disorder. Homeopathic treatment also involves intake of lesser quantity of medicine, shorter stay at hospital and laboratory examinations. What’s more, you could also combine homeopathy with conventional forms of medication.
The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using a holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat mental problems but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several remedies are available to treat mental problems that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensations and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. There are following remedies which are helpful in the treatment of different mental problems:
Bipolar Disorder- Homeopathic medicine, Belladonna is quite effective against bipolar disorder. This is a condition in which there are symptoms of violent behavior. For example the patient may even strike the person near him for no particular reason. Another symptom for which belladonna works quite well is when the patient indulges in anti-social behavior such as spitting on other people. An alternative medication that is generally prescribed for symptoms like destructive behavior and screaming is Veratrum Album.
Schizophrenia- Hyoscyamus Niger is the recommended homeopathic treatment for a patient who shows symptoms of schizophrenia. The main symptom of schizophrenia is a feeling in which the patient may think that there is a plot against him/her. This feeling may result in the patient avoiding everything offered to him/her, which could potentially include medicine. Another effective homeopathic medicine generally used for treating symptoms of jealousy and suspicion is Lachesis.
Depression- Ignatia Amara has proven to be effective for patients with depression. This homeopathic medicine can treat symptoms such as non-communicative behavior and dull mood along with the inability to enjoy the company of others. Aurum metallicum is typically prescribed if your patients have suicidal tendencies. Carcinosin is generally used to treat chronic and severe forms of depression.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder- If a person tends to feel worried and uneasy constantly for around 6 months or more then he/she may be suffering from generalized anxiety disorder. A medical practitioner could provide an accurate diagnosis. The patient may find difficulty in concentrating and falling asleep. He/she may also get fatigued easily and have frequent urges to urinate. The Homeopathic medicine, Aconitum Napellus is very effective against Generalized Anxiety Disorder wherein the patient may also suffer from frequent panic attacks. Trembling and palpitations resulting from the anxiety can be controlled by the homeopathic medicine Gelsemium Sempervirens.