Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Injuries
Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Rupture
Treatment of Achondroplasia
Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Treatment of Arm Pain
Treatment of Arthrogryposis
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Brachydactyly
Treatment of Brain Injury
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Bone Disorder
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Bone Spur
Treatment of Bursitis
Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Treatment of Cervical Problem
Submit a review for Girishwari HospitalYour feedback matters!
One of the human body’s primary defense mechanism can be depression when it correlates with personal loss, life struggle or an injury. It is normal to be depressed on occasions, and our body has been blessed with a system that can help cope with it and come out of it. However, when the depression turns intense and becomes a part of our life, then it could be a cause for serious concern.
The food we eat plays a significant role in having mood swings. A proper diet can be extremely helpful in reducing depression tendencies and in keeping us happy. Let us have a look at few food products that fight depression.
Green tea: It is loaded with amino acids and antioxidants and is extremely useful in overcoming depression. It also acts as a detoxing agent and cleanses your body. Thus your body feels supple and gets loaded with natural energy. The amino acids present in them are known to reduce stress and are highly recommended for neurodegenerative disorders. Green tea can be had even for 3 to 4 times per day without any side effects.
Almonds: Almonds are rich in magnesium that influences the production of serotonin, a chemical that is good for the brain. They are also known to release ample amounts of energy to the brain circuits. Researchers have established that magnesium deficiency is one of the fundamental causes of depression and mood disorders. Moreover, almonds are enriched with zinc that promotes neurotransmitter production.
Salmon: Inflammation of the brain is also one of the reasons why many people undergo mood swings and depression. They occur due to the lack of omega-3 fatty acids in the diet. One of best sources of omega-3 fatty acids would be salmon, and they are very helpful in reducing inflammation of the brain. Further, they are categorized as one of the happy foods that keep the mind active and supple and play a significant role in mood regulation. Salmon is also good for your health and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Tuna and sardines are other fish varieties that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.
Dark chocolate: Did you know that eating chocolates can not only help in your mood swings, but it also keeps your mind happy? Dark chocolates are known to increase serotonin levels in the body that work as natural anti-depressants. They reduce stress and anxiety and play a significant role in increasing the emotional happiness of a person. They are also rich sources of sugar and promote carbohydrate build up in the body.
Eggs: The very reason why many people suggest taking eggs as a part of a breakfast diet is that they are loaded with nutrients and proteins that give you complete energy to make it through the day. They also have good sources of zinc and contain enormous quantities of vitamin D that can act as a barrier to mood swings and depression. They are beneficial in promoting neurotransmitter production which is vital for keeping the brain active. They also aid in the manufacture of red blood cells that are good for the nervous system.
Contrary to most old wives tale, you do not need to eat for two when pregnant. On the other hand, some women may also be completely put off food in their first trimester. However, going to either extreme is unhealthy and should be avoided. Eating nutritious food is the key to good health of your baby.
Here are some of the things you must include in your diet during your first trimester:
Spinach: Spinach is high in folic acid that is necessary for your baby’s development. Spinach can be frozen and stored so that it is accessible at all times. Spinach can be incorporated easily into meals by tossing a handful in with eggs or any other vegetables or by adding a few leaves of baby spinach into salads. You could also add spinach to your smoothies.
Lentils: Lentils are rich sources of proteins that aid in the muscle growth and bone development of a baby. Dals are the easiest way to incorporate lentils into your diet. You could also boil lentils and add them to salads or other dishes.
Broccoli: Broccoli is an excellent source of iron. Iron is essential not only to form red blood cells in your baby but also to maintain your own haemoglobin levels. Broccoli can be steamed, sautéed, tossed or fried and eaten as a side dish or as part of a salad.
Citrus: Citrus fruits are rich sources of vitamins and folic acid. Both of these are essential for a baby’s health development. Citrus fruits can be easily incorporated by juicing them and drinking it or by adding the juice to salad dressings. You could also eat fruits like oranges as it is or add the pods to salads.
Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese is a rich source of proteins especially for vegetarians. It is also very rich in calcium. Both calcium and proteins are essential for muscle and bone development. Cottage cheese can be grilled or eaten raw. You can also eat it with pancakes or use it to replace ricotta in pasta and quiches.
Eggs: Eggs are a rich source of protein, calcium and vitamin D all of which are crucial to your baby’s development. Having an egg for breakfast is a great way to start the day. Additionally, you could add boiled eggs to your salads or make a curry with boiled eggs.
Chicken: Chicken is a rich source of proteins and iron. This helps create red blood cells in your baby and in the development of muscles and tissues. Chicken can be prepared in many ways though frying it may not be a very good idea if you want to avoid excessive weight gain.
ज़िका वायरस एक मच्छर से जनित बीमारी है, जो एडीज प्रजातियों के मच्छरों से फैलता है। मच्छरों की एडीज़ प्रजातियां वे हैं, जो डेंगू और चिकनगुनिया वायरस के संचरण के लिए भी जिम्मेदार हैं। ये मच्छर भीतरी और बाहरी दोनों वातावरण में जीवित रह सकते हैं। ज़िका ट्रांसमिशन के लिए जिम्मेदार दो ज्ञात प्रजातियां हैं -एडीस अल्बॉक्टीतुस,जिन्हें एशियाई बाघ मच्छर के रूप में जाना जाता है,और एडीस इजिप्ती,जिसे पीले बुखार मच्छर के रूप में जाना जाता है। ज़िका संचरण के लिए जिम्मेदार दो ज्ञात प्रजातियां हैं -एडीस अल्बोपिक्टस,जिसे एशियाई बाघ मच्छर के रूप में जाना जाता है,और और एडीस इजिप्ती,जिसे पीत ज्वर मच्छर के रूप में जाना जाता है।
1947में,ज़िका वायरस पहली बार युगांडा में बंदरों में पहचाना गया था।1952 में युगांडा और संयुक्त गणराज्य तंजानिया में पहले मानव मामलों की सूचना मिली थी। तब से,अफ्रीका,दक्षिण पूर्व एशिया और प्रशांत द्वीप समूह में इसके प्रकोप दर्ज किए गए हैं। ज़िका वायरस संभोग के माध्यम से भी फैल सकता है। अध्ययनों से यह भी पता चला है कि यह वायरस रक्त,वीर्य, मूत्र,और संक्रमित लोगों की लार,साथ ही आंखों के तरल पदार्थों में पाया जा सकता है।
ज़िका वायरस के लक्षण
ज्यादातर लोग किसी भी लक्षण का अनुभव नहीं करते हैं। यदि लक्षण उत्पन्न होते हैं,तो वे आम तौर पर हल्के होते हैं और लगभग दो से सात दिनों के आसपास रहते हैं। ज़िका वायरस के लक्षणों में शामिल हैं:
- लाल चकत्ते
- जोड़ों का दर्द
- आँख आना (लाल आँखें)
- मांसपेशियों में दर्द
- आंखों के पीछे दर्द
ज़िका वायरस संक्रमण गर्भावस्था के दौरान माइक्रोसेफली सहित जन्मजात मस्तिष्क असामान्यताएं भी पैदा कर सकता है। ज़िका वायरस संक्रमण के बाद गिल्लन बर्रे सिंड्रोम विकसित करने वाले लोगों की रिपोर्ट भी सामने आई है। ज़िका वायरस के मामले में अस्पताल में भर्ती असामान्य है। इस वायरस का निदान आमतौर पर एक रक्त परीक्षण के साथ किया जाता है।
ज़िका वायरस का उपचार
ज़िका वायरस के लिए कोई विशिष्ट दवा या वैक्सीन नहीं है। हालांकि,ज़िका वायरस वाले लोगों को निम्नलिखित उपाय करने की सलाह दी जाती है:
- लक्षणों का इलाज करें।
- खूब आराम करो।
- निर्जलीकरण को रोकने के लिए द्रव का सेवन बढ़ाना।
- एसिटामिनोफेन जैसी दवाओं के साथ दर्द और बुखार से राहत।
- अपने चिकित्सक से बात करें यदि आप किसी अन्य उपचार का अनुसरण कर रहे हैं।
- जब तक डेंगू के निदान को नकार न दिया जाए, तब तक एस्पिरिन और अन्य गैर-स्टेरायडल एंटी-इन्फ्लैमेटरी ड्रग्स (एन.एस.ए.आई.डी)न लें।
ज़िका वायरस की रोकथाम
ज़िका वायरस के संक्रमण को रोकने के लिए मच्छर के काटने से बचाव करना महत्वपूर्ण है। ज़िका वायरस को रोकने के लिए निम्नलिखित सिफारिशें दी गई हैं:
- कीट विकर्षक का उपयोग करें
- लंबे बाजू वाले कपड़े और लंबी पैंट पहने
- आप बिस्तर पर मच्छर जाल भी रख सकते हैं
- यह महत्वपूर्ण है कि बाल्टी,ड्रम,बर्तन,गटर,और इस्तेमाल किए गए टायर जैसे घरों में और उसके आसपास संभावित मच्छर प्रजनन स्थलों को ढांक,खाली या साफ़ किया जाए।
- पुरुष और महिलाएं जो सक्रिय संचरण के क्षेत्रों से लौट रहे हैं,उन्हें सुरक्षित सेक्स अभ्यास,या छह महीने की अवधि के लिए परहेज़ की सिफारिश की जाती है।
The herpes simplex virus is a contagious virus that can be passed from person to person through direct contact. Children will often contract HSV-1 from early contact with an infected adult. They then carry the virus with them for the rest of their lives.
Infection with HSV-1 can happen from general interactions such as:
- Eating from the same utensils
- Sharing lip balm
The virus spreads more quickly when an infected person is experiencing an outbreak. Anywhere from 30 to 95 percent of adults are seropositive for HSV-1, though they may never experience an outbreak. It’s also possible to get genital herpes from HSV-1 if someone who performed oral sex had cold sores during that time.
HSV-2 is contracted through forms of sexual contact with a person who has HSV-2. It is estimated that around 20 percent of sexually active adults are infected with HSV-2. While HSV-2 infections are spread through contact with a herpes sore, it is assumed that most people get HSV-1 from an infected person who is asymptomatic, or does not have sores.
Magnificence frequently is a tedious procedure; to be exact, it requires the steady and legitimate care, normal visits to the beautician, nourishment, wellness and expert salon treatment.
We as a whole realize that our hair needs supporting.
Yet, few of us realize that notwithstanding supporting, hair likewise needs purging.
We clean the face and body, disregarding the scalp, in spite of the fact that this system is extremely valuable to our hair.
On the off chance that we need to inspire everybody with our rich hair, we require always take think about our scalp. In all actuality, we can just influence our hair through hair globules, since they are the main piece of the hair that is "alive", while the unmistakable piece of the hair shaft is viewed as "dead".
Change the nature of the developed hair is considerably harder than to fortify the hair follicles.
How frequently we overlook that the quality or delicacy of the hair relies on upon the condition and soundness of the scalp. Wonderful, solid and sound hair is dependably the aftereffect of an adjusted and solid hair skin.
Welcome to the world of – SCALP PEEL (Scalp exfoliation!)
The method is the evacuation of dead skin cells, the decimation of unsaturated fats that collect on the surface of the scalp.
Scalp peel is an uncommon salon treatment; it enables you to dispose of dead skin particles and remainders of skin/hair beauty care products for example, colors, gels, and in result, you get more dynamic and voluminous hair. Skin exfoliation is important to reestablish the supply of oxygen to the skin, to build procedure of recovery, to dispense with abundance sebum, to enact blood dissemination, evacuate dandruff, and soothe scalp tingling.
Scalp Peel is appropriate for all skin sorts, however your skin ought to be free of harm, splits and wounds, it is better not to peel promptly after hair shading – it accelerates the blurring of hair shading.
What are the advantages of the scalp peel?
It conflicts with dandruff! To be sure, the essential driver of dandruff is a brokenness of the sebaceous organs.
Scalp peel – a standout amongst the best techniques to battle male pattern baldness/hair loss.
Exfoliation enhances sustenance of hair roots.
It animates hair development.
It enhances scalp tone, filling it with oxygen.
After the peeling, hair better retains supplements.
Prevents the improvement of dermatitis on the skin
There are two sorts of peeling – Mechanical and Chemical.
Mechanical Peel is a scrub, which evacuates dead skin cells.
Chemical Peel contains different acids, dynamic and comparative segments. An expert beautician can get the elements for a substance peel in light of client`s skin sort and condition.
How regularly would it be advisable for you to do it?
Try not to surpass once in 1-2 weeks, in light of the fact that the treatment is extremely concentrated, its impact will keep going for quite a while.
How it functions?
Amid the technique, the scalp is cleaned with the purging arrangement taken after by a ten-minute back rub. Keratinized particles of epidermis are evacuated, alongside the color deposits, hair mind and styling items, skin begins to "relax." It cleans the pores, expels poisons, enabling new hair to get substantially less demanding through to the surface.
Blood stream enacts the hair globules, upgrading the development of new hair and fortifying existing ones.
The ideal recurrence of the methodology is once in a month. With consistent shedding, you can overlook numerous issues related with the scalp and, in addition to other things, increment the thickness of hair (despite the fact that this will be a long procedure).
Pumpkin seeds are a perfect choice for a healthy snack to munch on during boring afternoons. They are not just tasty, but immensely healthy. These seeds can be called as nutritional powerhouse that are packed with nutrients, which are required for the overall sustenance of health. Some of the most impressive benefits of pumpkin seeds include:
- Magnesium for healthy heart: One-fourth cup of pumpkin seeds contains about half of the regularly suggested intake of magnesium which in turn helps the body in performing a wide range of vital physiological functions. When an individual takes the required amount of magnesium, it boosts the production of ATP, synthesis of RNA molecules, rhythmic pumping of the heart, proper formation of the tooth and bone and relaxation of the veins and vessels carrying blood. It has been shown that eating pumpkin seeds regularly keeps the blood pressure under control and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke as well.
- Zinc for assisting immunity: Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc, and one ounce of this seed contains about 2 mg of the mineral. Zinc is essential for the body for a host of reasons such as immunity, growth of cells, proper sleep, lifting mood, replenishing the senses and is critical to eye and skin health. It is also known to help in regulating the insulin levels and improving male sexual power. Quite many people around the world do not get the right supply of this beneficial mineral due to mineral depletion of soil, effects of harmful drugs and consumption of plant-based diets. One can consume pumpkin seeds daily to combat common health issues such as cold and flu, depression, skin problems and acne and chronic fatigue.
- Omega-3 fatty acids to control cholesterol: Nuts and seeds including pumpkin seeds are known to be viable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids or alpha-linolenic acid. It is required by all individuals and the body then converts it to the more useful fats called the DHA and EPA. By eating an ounce of pumpkin seeds every day, one can intake an excellent source of good cholesterol.
- Tryptophan for restful sleep: Tryptophan belongs to the amino acid group. This is a protein building block found in abundance in the pumpkin seeds. This tryptophan is converted into serotonin by the body which in turn is transformed into melatonin or the sleep hormone. Those who have trouble sleeping can take a handful of pumpkin seeds along with some fruit pieces right before going to bed to see desirable results. The pumpkin seeds will supply the body with the required amount of tryptophan which will be converted to the sleep hormone and promote a restful sleep all through the night.
The pumpkin seeds can be stored and carried easily and require no refrigeration. Charged with a lot of nutrients ranging from copper to manganese, zinc to protein, pumpkin seeds should be considered as a healthy snack that can regularly be taken to enjoy a host of health advantages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
स्तन वसा, संयोजी ऊतक, और लोब में विभाजित ग्रंथि ऊतक से बना होता है। स्तन कैंसर तब शुरू होता है जब स्तन में कोशिकाएं नियंत्रण से बाहर निकलने लगती हैं। नलिकाएं का एक नेटवर्क लोब से निपल तक फैलता है। एक स्तन आमतौर पर दूसरे से छोटा होता है। महीने में अलग-अलग समय पर आपके स्तन अलग-अलग महसूस कर सकते हैं स्तनों के लिए आपकी अवधि के ठीक पहले लंपट महसूस करना आम बात है। आपके स्तन महीने में अलग-अलग समय पर अलग-अलग महसूस हो सकते हैं। स्तनों का आपकी अवधि के ठीक पहले लंपट महसूस होना आम बात है।
स्तन कैंसर सामान्यतः कोशिकाओं जो स्तन के नलिकाएं होती हैं, में शुरू होता है। स्तन कैंसर तब शुरू होता है जब स्तन में कोशिकाएं नियंत्रण से बाहर बढ़ने लगती हैं। कोशिकाओं का यह उत्परिवर्तन एक ट्यूमर को जन्म देता है, जिसे एक गांठ के रूप में महसूस किया जा सकता है। अगर अनुपचारित छोड़ दिया जाता है, तो घातक कोशिका अंततः शरीर के अन्य भागों में फैल सकती हैं, एक प्रक्रिया जिसे मेटास्टैसिस कहा जाता है।
स्तन कैंसर के लक्षण
स्तन में एक गांठ आमतौर पर स्तन कैंसर से जुड़ा है, लेकिन अधिकतर समय, स्तन में गांठ कैंसर नहीं होता। किशोरावस्था में हार्मोनल परिवर्तन से लेकर क्षतिग्रस्त वसा ऊतक तक, महिलाओं में शुरुआती 20 से लेकर शुरुआती 50 की उम्र तक सभी स्तन गांठों में से 90 प्रतिशत से ज्यादा गैर-कर्कश (सौम्य) हैं।
स्तम्भों में लंप्स स्तन संक्रमण, फाइब्रोकाइसटिक स्तन रोग (ढेलेदार स्तन), फाइब्रोएडीनोमा (गैर-कन्सेसर ट्यूमर), वसा-परिगलन (क्षतिग्रस्त ऊतक) जैसे कई अन्य कारणों के कारण हो सकते हैं।
यद्यपि अधिकांश स्तन गांठ कम गंभीर स्थितियों के कारण होते हैं, नए, पीड़ारहित गांठें फिर भी स्तन कैंसर का सबसे आम लक्षण हैं। एक महिला अपने स्तन में बदलाव देख सकती है, और मामूली असामान्य दर्द जो दूर जाता प्रतीत नहीं होता। इन परिवर्तनों के लिए देखें:
1. स्तन या निपल का अलग महसूस होना:
- निपल कोमलता, या स्तन या अंडरआर्म क्षेत्र में या उसके पास एक गांठ या मोटा होना।
- त्वचा की बनावट में परिवर्तन या स्तन की त्वचा में छिद्रों का इज़ाफ़ा
- स्तन में एक गांठ
2. दिखने में बदलाव:
- स्तन के माप या आकार में कोई भी अस्पष्टीकृत परिवर्तन
- स्तन पर कहीं भी गढ़ा
- स्तन की अस्पष्ट सूजन (खासकर अगर यह केवल एक तरफ है)
- स्तन का अस्पष्ट संकुचन (खासकर अगर यह केवल एक तरफ है)
- निप्पल जो थोड़ा सा आवक हो जाता है, या उलटा हो गया है
3. निपल निर्वहन:
किसी भी प्रकार के निप्पल निर्वहन, विशेष रूप से साफ़ निर्वहन या खूनी निर्वहन स्तन कैंसर का संकेत हो सकता है। एक दूधिया निर्वहन जब महिला स्तनपान नहीं कर रही है, हालांकि स्तन कैंसर से जुड़ा नहीं है, लेकिन एक डॉक्टर द्वारा जांच कराया जाना चाहिए।
इन लक्षणों में से एक या अधिक होने का मतलब यह नहीं है कि आपको स्तन कैंसर है। यदि आप इन संकेत और लक्षणों में से किसी का अनुभव करते हैं, तो एक पूर्ण मूल्यांकन के लिए अपने चिकित्सक को देखें।
अद्भुत स्वास्थ्य लाभ प्रदान करने की क्षमता के लिए 5,000 वर्षों से लहसुन का मूल्यांकन किया गया है। यह अस्तित्व में सबसे पुराना ज्ञात औषधीय वनस्पति किस्म है। प्रथम विश्व युद्ध में, मेडिकल सर्जनों ने एंटीसेप्टिक के रूप में लहसुन का रस का इस्तेमाल किया था। अत्यंत स्वादिष्ट और सुगंधित, लहसुन का उपयोग दुनिया के लगभग हर व्यंजन में किया जाता है।
नियमित रूप से लहसुन भोजन करना हमारे लिए केवल अच्छा ही नहीं; यह हृदय रोग, स्ट्रोक, कैंसर और संक्रमण सहित दुनिया भर में मौत के चार प्रमुख कारणों को रोकने या कम करने से भी जुड़ा हुआ है। यह फास्फोरस, कैल्शियम और लोहे जैसे खनिजों में समृद्ध है, साथ ही इसमें आयोडीन, सल्फर और क्लोरीन जैसे खनिज भी होते है। इसके अलावा इसमें कई औषधीय गुणों के साथ एक बहुत ही महत्वपूर्ण रासायनिक अवयव एलिसिन है।
लहसुन के कुछ स्वास्थ्य लाभ हैं:
1. सर्दी-जुखाम के लिये:
लहसुन में मौजूद एलिसिन रोगजनकों को रोकता है और वायरल और बैक्टीरिया संक्रमण से लड़ने में एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाता है। इसके अलावा, लहसुन पूरक प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली के कार्य को बढ़ावा देने के लिए जाना जाता है। एक दिन में सिर्फ 2-3 गँठी कच्चे लहसुन लें। चाहें तो इससे सूप मे मिला कर लें इसकी छाए बना कर पी सकते है।
2. मधुमेह के लिए:
लहसुन खाने से रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को नियंत्रित करने, एल.डी.एल कोलेस्ट्रॉल कम करने और संचलन को प्रोत्साहित करने में मदद मिल सकती है। यह कुछ मधुमेह जटिलताओं को रोकने में भी मदद कर सकता है। दैनिक आधार पर लहसुन का उपभोग (भोजन या कच्चे में) एलीसिन के एंटीऑक्सीडेंट गुणों के कारण कोलेस्ट्रॉल के स्तर को कम करने में मदद करता है।
3. उच्च रक्तचाप:
एलीसिन रक्त वाहिकाओं को शांत कर सकता है और रक्त को प्रभावित करने वाले नुकसान और दबाव को कम कर सकता है। रक्त में फाइब्रिनॉलिटिक गतिविधि को तोड़कर यह कोलेस्ट्रॉल और प्लेटलेट एकत्रीकरण के स्तर को भी कम कर सकता है। इसके अलावा, लहसुन नाइट्रिक ऑक्साइड सिंथेस और हाइड्रोजन सल्फाइड के उत्पादन को प्रोत्साहित करने की अपनी क्षमता के कारण उच्च रक्तचाप को प्रभावी ढंग से रोक सकता है। लहसुन में प्राकृतिक एंटीस्पास्मोडिक गुण भी होते हैं जो इसे कम धमनियों में होने वाली रक्तस्राव को कम करने की क्षमता देती है और खून का थक्का विकास को रोकती है।
4. शारीरिक चयापचय का समर्थन करता है:
लहसुन में मौजूद सल्फर, शरीर के चयापचय को समर्थन देने के लिए विटामिन बी कॉम्प्लेक्स के साथ काम करता है, और शरीर को स्वस्थ रखने में मदद करता है।
5. त्वचा और बालों के लिए:
एलिकिसिन में एंटिफंगल, एंटी-एजिंग और त्वचा को चमकदार कर देने वाले लाभ है। यह त्वचा और शरीर के एंटीऑक्सीडेंट स्तर को बढ़ाने के लिए भी जाना जाता है। लहसुन में मौजूद सल्फर संक्रमण को रोकता है और सूजन को कम करने में मदद करता है। यह रक्त प्रवाह को बढ़ाता है जिससे त्वचा को एक प्राकृतिक चमक मिलती है। इसका उपयोग त्वचा रोगों जैसे मुँहासे, ब्लैकहेड, व्हाइटहेड, झुर्रियां आदि के लिए किया जा सकता है।
इसके अलावा, लहसुन में उपस्थित मजबूत एंटी-ऑक्सीडेंट त्वचा में मुक्त कणों के निर्माण को कम करने में मदद करते हैं। सल्फर शरीर में कोलेजन का उत्पादन करने में मदद करता है जो, झुर्रियों से लड़ने में मदद करता है। बस कुछ लहसुन फली को कुचल के, उनके रस को सामान्य चेहरे वाले मुखौटे में जोड़ दें, स्वास्थ्य लाभ में वृद्धि और समय से पहले उम्र बढ़ने से रोकने के लिए।
6. स्वस्थ और सुंदर बालों के लिए:
लहसुन के बाल के लिए कई फायदे हैं। लहसुन न केवल बाल विकास के लिए उत्कृष्ट है, बल्कि यह बाल गिरने से रोकने में मदद करता है, केश कूप के पुनर्जन्म को बढ़ाता है, खोपड़ी से हानिकारक विषाक्त पदार्थों को निकालता है, बालों की बनावट को बढ़ाता है, और बालों की जड़ों को मजबूत करता है।
लहसुन में एलिसिन, खोपड़ी में रक्त परिसंचरण को बढ़ाने में मदद करता है, जो बदले में बालों के झड़ने को कम करता है और बाल विकास को उत्तेजित करने में मदद करता है। लहसुन में एंटी-बैक्टीरियल और एंटी-फ़ंगल गुण होते हैं, जो डंड्रफ़ और खुजली वाली खोपड़ी के इलाज में मदद करते हैं।
7. कान के संक्रमण के लिए:
लहसुन में एंटीवायरल और जीवाणुरोधी गुण होते हैं, जो कि रोगाणुओं से लड़ने में मदद करते हैं जो कान के संक्रमण और उसके बाद के दर्द के कारण होते हैं। यह ऐसे संक्रमणों की वजह से होने वाली सूजन को भी कम करता है।
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Swine flu is the commonly used word for H1N1 influenza virus infection. It is a relatively newer strain of the influenza virus, and is so called because it was originally discovered in people who were in direct contact with pigs. This is not necessarily the case now. Also, one should note that despite the name, it does not spread by eating pork or bacon or ham.
It is very contagious and spreads from person to person very rapidly. Swine flu was big news in 2009 when it was declared a pandemic an is in news again as a number of people have succumb to death in 2017 because of it.
Mechanism of spread: When a person with flu sneezes or coughs, the virus is released into the air, and when another person breathes the virus, they get the disease. It could also be through surfaces like doors or restroom handles which were handled by the infected person. The symptoms take about 7 days to develop, and could be quicker and severe in people with weak immune system
Symptoms: Swine flu resembles the regular flu with generic symptoms including:
Testing: A swab test can be done but is not required in all people, except the below
- Extremely young or old people
- People with known weakened immunity
- People with debilitating medical conditions (chronic lung or liver disease, severe diabetes, nervous disorders, etc.)
- People in nursing or assisted living
- When swine flu is detected, one of the following medications is usually given – osteltavimir, peramivir, or zanamivir. The results are best when given in the first 48 hours.
- Antibiotics are not effective as it is a viral disease.
- Cold and fever medications are given for symptomatic relief
- Aspirin should be avoided
Prevention: When there is a high incidence of swine flu in your surroundings, do the following:
- If you are affected, stay indoors to avoid spreading the disease
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Contain coughs and sneezes with a kerchief or a tissue so that virus spread is limited
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth with likely infected hands
- Keep elderly, pregnant, asthmatics, and young people away from the infected person. They have lower immunity and can contract the infection much faster
- If you are infected, limit your movement in the household and try to stay put in one place
- Caretaking preferably should be done by one person to limit exposure among all the members in the family. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old RedBlood Cells. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
I am 33 years female I have dark brown spots like freckles on my face but now it's spreading all over my face. please suggest. I don't want to laser. And as dermatologist prescribed hydroquinone cream by which is spreading more So other than laser and hydroquinone anything else you can suggest.
Japan had the biggest mortality turn around post the world War 2 era. It has consistently topped the global charts in terms of living a longer and healthy life as compared to people of other countries. Although there is no one reason for this, scientists believe that there is a host of factors which has helped Japan to achieve this feat.
- Vegetable intake: The Japanese unlike the countries in the West consume a lot of fresh vegetables, seaweed means, fermented soy, rice, and fish. It ensures adequate phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals. The eating habit surely adds the extra mileage as far as mortality is concerned.
- Different style of cooking: Typically, the preparation of Japanese cuisine involves a lot of steaming, fermenting, slow-cooking, pan-grilling and stir-frying. Apart from this, the Japanese prepare small dishes and have the habit of drinking a bowl of soup before every meal. When a small amount of all vegetables along with rice and fish is consumed daily, the body gets enough fibre.
- The tea culture: The tea drinking culture of Japan goes a long way in fighting diseases owing to its anti-bacterial properties. While coffee doesn’t harm our body, tea varieties such as matcha are far more useful for the body.
- Fresh Food: Japan is one of the few countries where people consume serious fresh food. Japanese are one of the fortunate one who eat their food hours after production. The vast amount of arable land and not so big population helps the demand and supply to be in the balance. The fresh food helps the body to produce more energy and be active throughout the day.
- Smaller plates: Portion control and etiquette are a big part of the Japanese culture. They eat from small pots, use chopsticks, garnish their food lightly, serve food in small dishes etc. Japanese never eat until they are too full to walk. Typically, Japanese eat till they are 8 percent full. This helps in easy digestion and more agility.
- More body activity: Japanese loves to commute in public transport. They get up, go to their nearest station, wait for the train, stand in the train and walk to their workplace from the station. Although there are ample nuber of cars in the country using it is considered to be a luxury. Japanese also get a wake-up call for exercise every morning. This results in an increased level of energy, more focus at the workplace and better athleticism.
- Healthcare: Japanese have got a full proof healthcare from the year 1960. They visit their doctors more than a dozen times a year. This is 4 times as compared to their US counterpart. What’s fascinating is the fact that it costs the Japanese Government only 8 percent of the GDP. It goes without saying that Japanese get to know about any probable diseases that they might have well before any damage could happen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Physiotherapists, who are experts in restoring and improving motion in people's lives, play an important role not only in treating persistent or recurrent low back pain, but also in prevention and risk reduction. Physiotherapists are highly-educated, licensed health care professionals who can help patients reduce pain and improve or restore mobility – in many cases without expensive surgery or the side effects of medications.
If you have experienced low back pain, you are not alone. Approximately one quarter of population report experiencing low back pain within the past 3 months at any given time. Low back pain often occurs due to overuse, strain or injury. This includes too much bending, twisting, lifting, and even too much sitting.
How can you prevent low back pain?
- Keep your back, stomach, and leg muscles strong and flexible
- Keep your body in alignment, so it can be more efficient when you move
- Don’t slouch-keep good posture
- Use good body positioning at work, home, or during leisure activities
- When lifting, keep the load close to your body
- Ask for help or use an assistive device to lift heavy objects
- Maintain a regular physical fitness regimen, staying active can help to prevent injuries
What to do when you have low back pain?
In most cases, low back pain is mild and will disappear on its own. However, for some people, back pain can return or persist, leading to a decrease in quality of life or even disability.
Stay active and do as much of your normal routine as possible when you have low back pain. Bed rest for longer than a day can slow down your recovery. If your pain lasts more than a few days or gets worse, then you should schedule an appointment to see your physical therapist.
See a health care professional immediately if you experience the following symptoms:
- Loss of bowel or bladder control
- Numbness in the groin or inner thigh
- Pain that does not change with rest
How a physiotherapist can help?
Not all low back pain is the same and your treatment should be tailored to suit your specific condition. You should expect the following from a physiotherapist:
Individualized assessment: Your physiotherapist will ask you a number of questions about your specific condition and will thoroughly examine you for problems with posture, flexibility, strength, joint mobility, and movement. Attention will be given to how you use your body at work, home, during sports, and at leisure.
Individualized treatment plan: Once your assessment is complete your physical therapist will develop a plan designed for your specific type of back problem. This may consist of:
- Treatment to decrease pain and restore mobility by electrotherapy modalities
- Manual therapy techniques, including spinal manipulation, to improve mobility of joints and soft tissues.
- Specific strengthening and/or flexibility exercises
- Education about care of your back and training for proper lifting, bending, sitting, sleeping, and doing chores both at work and in the home.
Staying active is a very good way to relieve stress, primarily due to the release of endorphins when you exercise and elevate your heart rate. Endorphins make the body feel good, because you’ve energized the body and accomplished something worthwhile. They can also directly counter the effects of stress hormones in our body. Yoga is another great way of busting stress, as it requires both physical and mental discipline, and is deeply rooted in clearing your mind of anxiety and improving focus. Whatever form of exercise you choose, just get out there are stay active!
- Regular use of alooverra juice in morning is best for diabetic patients.
- It is also best for osteoarthritis/ joint pain patients.
What to do after sex for better health?
Even when you are in your 40s or beyond, you can still enjoy the best sex of your life. After all, you’re experienced and know exactly what you desire and are not shy about expressing it. But even with experience, it is easy to forget things to do after sex, like using the bathroom and sleeping in the nude. These are the things to remember so your sex life can keep moving full speed ahead.
What to do after sex?
1. Go pee
After having sex, you should go to the bathroom and urinate. While you do not have to hurry to go right away, you should eventually pee so you can rinse out any e. Coli bacteria that may have contaminated your urethra during lovemaking. This will help prevent you from developing a urinary tract infection, also known as a uti. Having a uti can affect your sex life, often making it painful to have intercourse until the infection is cleared up by prescribed medication.
2. Reflect on your sensation
After you are done with lovemaking, take time to reflect on how you feel and how the sex made you feel. Concentrate on the details, remembering what really turned you on. Share these thoughts with your partner right away. Don’t wait until the feelings are gone. However, if it wasn’t your best lovemaking session, it is probably best to leave it be. And instead of turning over and facing the other way, cuddle with your partner after sex. Studies have found this leads to happier relationships.
3. Keep track of abnormal discomforts
Pain happens during sex. This is a common occurrence. There are many causes, such as muscle spasms, lack of lubrication, constipation and even your sex partner accidently hitting an ovary. But not all pain is normal, especially if it is reoccurring, lasts for a long period of time after intercourse and cannot be explained by rough sex play. You should discuss these discomforts with your doctor, as the pain may be associated with an underlying condition like fibroids, uterine or ovarian cysts, endometriosis, tilted uterus or even, though rare, cancer.
4. Avoid soap when wiping
When thinking about what to do after sex, remember to gently wipe your genital area when done with intercourse. Often, bacteria are transmitted from your partner’s mouth and fingers or lubricants. This can lead to a bacterial or yeast infection. You can simply wipe with a warm washcloth, using water only. You should avoid soap as the fragrances can be irritating to the delicate skin. You need only wipe from front to back on the outside. Your body has its own method of cleaning the internal sections of your vagina.
5. Drink water
Sex is a physical activity, just like jogging, walking or any other exercise. It is important to stay hydrated afterwards so take the time to drink water when done with intercourse. If you get dehydrated, not only your mouth gets dry so does your vagina. Keep water by your bedside if you can. Plus, staying hydrated will make it easier for you to pee after to flush bacteria from your urethra.
6. Take a soak
If you are figuring what to do after sex and you have the time, take a bath. Why not pamper yourself when you are feeling so good. Not only does it clean your vaginal area, it can hydrate your skin. Consider adding a gentle oil to the water to add moisturizer. Extra virgin coconut oil or baby oil designed for sensitive skin are good options. A warm bath can also help soothe swollen genitals, caused by your lovemaking.
7. Snack on pro biotic food
Sex often brings on hunger. After all, you just burned a bunch of calories. Eating pro-biotic foods like fermented kombucha or kimchi, as well as yogurt, can replenish the good bacteria in your vagina. It can also reduce your chances of developing a yeast or bacterial infection.
8. Sleep naked
When considering what to do after sex, don’t forget one of the fun things – sleeping in the nude. You want to keep your vaginal area dry after sex. This will reduce your risk of developing a uti, yeast or bacterial infection. Too shy to go naked? make sure you wear cotton pajamas that are loose-fitting to allow for air circulation.
What not to do after sex?
1. Do not use wet wipes
Wet wipes are full of chemicals, fragrances, glycerine and oils. These ingredients can cause major irritation of your vaginal area. It can be extra harsh right after sex, when the skin down there is more sensitive. This can lead to dryness, itching, tenderness and inflammation of your genitals. You should never use wipes down there.
2. Don't sleep in sexy lingerie
If you are thinking about what to do after sex, make sure it is not to sleep in your sexy underwear. Most lingerie is constructed by fabrics that trap moisture. Look out for sleepwear made of polyester and rayon. This type of material does not breathe well, preventing your vaginal area from airing out. This can lead to a yeast infection. Either change into cotton underwear or sleep naked.
I got married 6 years ago. I unable to bear a child. Consulted a doctor. Came to know that I had pcod and twist in right tube. Had undergone Laparoscopy. Now its been more than six months, my periods are irregular and had a very scanty flow and that is only for 2-4 hours. Blood is black and almost dry. What should I do to get pregnant.
The top 11 health benefits of sex:
Regular sex cannot be underestimated as a factor for reducing stress, bolstering self-esteem and fostering feelings of intimacy and bonding between partners.
But the real point of this article is the fact that a healthy sex life can provide for a longer, healthier and, most would agree, more enjoyable life. Among the many health benefits of sex are:
1. Improves immunity
People who have sex frequently (one or two times a week) have significantly higher levels of immunoglobulin a (iga. 1your iga immune system is your body's first line of defense.
Its job is to fight off invading organisms at their entry points, reducing or even eliminating the need for activation of your body's immune system. This may explain why people who have sex frequently also take fewer sick days. 2
2. Heart health
Men who made love regularly (at least twice a week) were 45 percent less likely to develop heart disease than those who did so once a month or less, according to one study. 3
Sexual activity not only provides many of the same benefits to your heart as exercise but also keeps levels of estrogen and testosterone in balance, which is important for heart health.
3. Lower blood pressure
Sexual activity, and specifically intercourse, is linked to better stress response and lower blood pressure. 4
4. It's a form of exercise
Sex helps to boost your heart rate, burn calories and strengthen muscles, just like exercise. In fact, research recently revealed that sex burns about 4 calories a minute for men and 3 for women, making it (at times) a'significant' form of exercise. It can even help you to maintain your flexibility and balance.
5. Pain relief
Sexual activity releases pain-reducing hormones and has been found to help reduce or block back and leg pain, as well as pain from menstrual cramps, arthritis and headaches. One study even found that sexual activity can lead to partial or complete relief of headache in some migraine and cluster-headache patients. 6
6. May help reduce risk of prostate cancer
Research has shown that men who ejaculate at least 21 times a month (during sex or masturbation) have a lower risk of prostate cancer. This link needs to be explored further, however, as there may have been additional factors involved in the association.
7. Improve sleep
After sex, the relaxation-inducing hormone prolactin is released, which may help you to nod off more quickly. The" love hormone" oxytocin, released during orgasm, also promotes sleep.
8. Stress relief
Sex triggers your body to release its natural feel-good chemicals, helping to ease stress and boost pleasure, calm and self-esteem. Research also shows that those who have sexual intercourse responded better when subjected to stressful situations like speaking in public. 8
9. Boost your libido
The more often you have sex, the more likely you are to want to keep doing it. There's a mental connection there but also a physical one, particularly for women. More frequent sex helps to increase vaginal lubrication, blood flow and elasticity, which in turn make sexual activity more enjoyable.
10. Improves bladder control in women
Intercourse helps to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which contract during orgasm. This can help women to improve their bladder control and avoid incontinence. You can boost this benefit even more by practicing kegel exercises during sex (a kegel squeeze is performed by drawing your lower pelvic muscles up and holding them up high and tight, as if you're trying to stop a flow of urine).
11. Increase intimacy and improve your relationship
Sex and orgasms result in increased levels of the hormone oxytocin -- the" love" hormone -- that helps you feel bonded to your partner, and better experience empathic connections.