Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Submit a review for Girishwari HospitalYour feedback matters!
(Stomach pains below the ribs, pain in lower stomach (comes and goes stays for 10 to 30 mins), gas problems), (Head Ache on one side sometimes with pain in eyes (Migraine diagnosed) with Stiff Neck). I am just 22 years old and have no smoking, drinking habits and avoid junk foods.
Sir I am facing lot of stress, memory loss, tension, less confidence. please tell me how to over common these problems.
My wife is suffering from BIPOLAR AFFECTIVE DISORDER. I want to know more about this disease and also permanent cure or solution at the earliest.
Hi, I am 24 years old boy, I masturbate daily once or twice a day. I realise sperm quickly so help me to sustain sperm for longer time.
There are many body powder are available in market so my question is it has any side effects? If not then suggest me which body powder I take for stamina and bodybuilder.
I got irritated and getting angry on others whole day and night .suffering from stress, mental tension. I can not sleep. A severe forehead pain. What to do?
I am 26 yrs-old. I have hypertension and some friends told taking excess of medicines can cause problem in sex life is it true? What should I do to maintain good sex life.
When is the right time to consume the green tea. Before meals or after meals or which time. I heard that if we consume green tea regularly it will excrete some vitamins and minerals from body. Whether it is true or not. Can acidity cure by green tea.
I have stage 1 rupture in knee ligament. Doctor advice me to take rest along with medicines. It usually take that much time to recover.
I am very foodie .I always think about my food I mean while eating breakfast I think about lunch when I will eat lunch like that .I eat food without chewing and daily I eat snacks such as kurkure ,puffs, oily and junk food .because of this my weight increased and now I am 80 kg in 17 years only.
Mera beta 20 months ka h. Last 02 months se usko head me fhunsi ho jati h 01 Jagah pr. Jb tk medicine do theek ho jati h.Medicine band krne pr Phir se ho jati h. Kya ye kisi trah ka infection h. Ya kuch or ho skta h. please reply.
My skin tone is wheat colour? Can you suggest me any gel or natural face yoga through which I can glow my face and make it whither?
I am working student having a problem on hair fall from chest or abdomen & head which is not continuous but daily while I have shower it fall or if I rub my chest or abdomen the hair fall. Is there any big problem or normal problem. And suggest some medicine.
Sir mojhe night fall hota he jisse me bhut kamjor ho gaya hu pet v khrabh rhta he loss mostion v rhta he kamjori bhut a gyi he.
In most diseases, early detection of the disease is the key to control the symptoms, cure, reduce progression and improve prognosis. This holds true for sexually transmitted diseases too. As soon as there is a mild degree of suspicious of having contracted a sexually transmitted disease, it is advisable to go for a test. Most of the STDs can develop into serious complications over a period of time, ranging from infertility to even death.
Complications: Why early diagnosis is important: When left undiagnosed and untreated, most STDs progress to cause severe damage from sterility to cancer to even death. Listed below are some complications associated with each of the common STDs.
- Chlamydia: If left untreated, can lead to epididymitis and testicles shrinking and infertility in males. This is a condition where there is pus formation in the scrotum. In women, it can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which is deep-seated and unable to cure completely. This brings with it symptoms ranging from abdominal pain to uterine infections to sterility.
- Syphillis: Undiagnosed syphilis can lead to blindness and deafness. It can also be passed onto the newborn and lead to severe disabilities.
- Gonorrhea: If diagnosed early, it can be cured completely with antibiotics. However, if left untreated, it can lead to infertility.
- HIV/AIDS: Early diagnosis can help in curtailing the disease. If detected late, then the damage is quite extensive and treatment is both expensive and cannot help restore a lot of functions.
Symptoms of Sexually transmitted diseases: If there is a doubt of having contracted an STD, then it is very important to get tested for the same. Some of the most common symptoms are listed below.
- Women: The most common symptoms in women including painful urination, burning sensation, abnormal vaginal discharge (sometimes bleeding), warts, and abdominal pain.
- Men: Testicular pain, urethral pain, painful urination, pain and inflammation in the prostate, sores, fever, and abdominal pain.
Prevention: Always practice safe sexual practices. When in doubt, refrain from sex until diagnosis and treatment is complete.
Testing for STDs: Some of the standard tests include:
- 1. Herpes- HSV I & II -
2. Testing HIV-- Kits and ELISA available for testing
3. Blood test for syphilis antibodies
4. Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea - from urine as well as swabs for culture
It is understandable that getting tested for STDs is an embarrassing situation. However, there are options available where anonymity can be maintained when getting tested for STDs. This is a wise choice to make as the risk is not just for the person affected but for the partner and in some cases even for the fetus. Early testing can help prevent complications like infertility and cancer.
There is a strong connection between the ears, nose and throat, as any ENT or Ear Nose Throat specialist will be able to tell you. When there is any kind of congestion or obstruction in the nasal passages, one can also feel some effect in the ears with the symptoms going from mild to severe.
So how can nasal obstruction cause clogged ears? Here is our explanation!
- The Connection: To begin with, let us understand the connection between the ears and the nose. There is an opening that can be found in the back of the nose, which leads into a tunnel called the Eustachian Tube. This tube goes into the ears and creates some amount of pressure when the nasal passages get blocked. This pressure can be felt as clogging of the ears and can usually be eradicated with the help of a pop in the ears. This pop can be brought about by pinching your nose and trying to breathe, or even yawning hard or indulging in some gulping or swallowing motion as well.
- Mucosal Swelling: The swelling within the patient's nose usually points at the buildup of mucus, which can make the nasal lining thicker, thus making the act of breathing that much more laboured and difficult. This obstructs the nasal tract, in plain and simple terms. This swelling usually spreads to the tunnel or the Eustachian Tube, which can become swollen and even shut, consequently leading to a feeling of having clogged ears.
- Negative Nasal Pressure: When the pressure inside the nose is built up in a negative way due to the obstruction that makes the patient breathe even harder, then the ears end up taking the pressure. This makes them clogged. This negative pressure usually manifests in the back of the nose where the Eustachian Tube is located, which creates a build up in the ears as well. This can also lead to a ringing pain when a patient tries to suck in air too hard due to the obstruction.
- Bernoulli's Principle: If we are to incorporate air in place of fluid and liken the action of breathing with an obstructed nose, with the action of sucking fluid in through an obstructed straw, then the fluid dynamics would apply to this case. As per these fluid dynamics, more rapid flow of fluid can lead to decreased pressure on the surrounding areas. This can be applied to the blocked nose where air must pass through faster and with more fluidity so as to ensure that there is less pressure on the ears, which will keep them from getting clogged.