Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Minacshi PettukolaYour feedback matters!
I am not feeling ince long time. My symptoms are:- bloating, feeling full after small meal, heartburn sometimes, frequent urination, pain in left side stomach area spleen area and abdobem area (pinching), burp, pass gas a lot in the morning. I already have vitamin d deficiency and I am on my meds, my vitamin b12 is also not as per my age. I am 25 years female.
Use arjun chhal powder with milk at morning
Bhumi amla (phylenthus nuri) root powder 1tsf bd with punernava qwath
Empty stomach use 2-3 buds of lahsun with haldi milk
Flex seed (bhune hue) 2tsf with warm water
Dalchinni powder1 tsf with giloy qwath bd.
I am suffering from diabetes and want to know some diet tips for this so that it helps me in getting right things like fruits and vegetables for my diet.
I'm 23 year old female. I used to have extremely thick black soft shiny hair by nature. Also I had a very healthy hair that I had very less hairfall compared to others. But over the past year I've been facing extreme hairfall. I lost most of my volume and shine and the worst part is that now I have visible scalp on my forehead. Also my hair has become too dry and frizzy. I follow a proper routine of diet, oiling and hair wash. I tried medications, intake of vitamin-E but nothing seems to work. I don't use any styling products or hair dryer. Still I can't figure out the cause and a solution. Please help.
1. CALC. FLUOR. 7. KALI SULPH.
(Calcium Fluoride) (Potassium Sulphate)
2. CALC. PHOS. 8. MAG. PHOS.
(Calcium Phosphate) (Magnesium Phosphate)
3. CALC. SULPH. 9. NAT. MUR.
(Calcium Sulphate) (Sodium Chloride)
4. FERR. PHOS. 10. NAT. PHOS.
(Iron Phosphate) (Sodium Phosphate)
5 KALI MUR. 11. NAT. SULPH.
(Potassium Chloride) (Sodium Sulphate)
6. KALI PHOS. 12. SILICA
(Potassium Phosphate) (Silica Oxide)
I want to. Know is there any substitute and tablet so that we do not need to take food. I don't want to take. Meal. Is there any medicine who. doesnt feel us hungry. Thanks.
Dr. Pichle 3-4 maheene se jabki itni garmi pad rahi thi mujhe bahot zyada thand lagne lagi hai pehle mujhe winters mein bhi zyada thand nahi lagti thi mai bina jackets aram se ghar mein reh leti thi aur abhi jabki itni garmi pad rahi thi mujhe itni thand lagne lagi hai k AC to dur ki baat hai mai fan bhi off kr k baithti hun aur kbhi kbhi to fan off krne k baad bhi blanket ya koi halki bedsheet odh k soti hun agr fan onn ho ya AC mein baithu to poori body mein bahot thand lagti hai jitna winters mein bina jacket k bahar niklo bike pe tab bhi na lage utni zyada k mera baithna hi impossible ho jata hai agar AC chal raha ho aur off krdo to jb tak uski cooling rehti hai mujhe thand lagti rehti hai mere pair aithne lagte hain aur poori body thand se sansanane lagti hai. Aisa kyu ho rha hai mere sath mai AC mein baith tak nahi pati sona to bahot dur ki baat hai fan bhi off kr k hi so pati hun mere sath aisa kis reason so ho rha hai and haan mujhe aksar fever feel hota hai around 7-8 months se. Mai 24 years ki hun and 52 kgs ki.
Nowadays all the vegetable n fruits are being adulterated and ultimately we have to face the effect. How to reduce the consumption of these toxins.
Sir I want to detox my body totally so that I have beautiful skin and I'm full of energy. What should I do and follow. please help.
I am 14 year old and I want to gain weight so I look a little fat so can I take endura mass does it have any side effect can I consume it without any risk.
I have a job that confines me to very less physical movement and exercise. This has made me gain weight upto 110 kgs where I am supposed to be 75 kgs. I have a very poor metabolism to worsen my problems. Please suggest me some methods to fasten my metabolism, weight loss and diet pattern.
Mujhe apna weight badhana hai kaise badhyenge apna weight kuch upaye batayen jaldi se weight badhe aur plzz mujhe hindi me samjhaiye.
Sir, I am a diabetic for the last 13 years. I have seen use of honey for various traditional medicines to improve health, like reducing weight and lot many others. Can I use honey with other ingredients like ginger, garlic, tulsi, turmeric etc to treat various common ailments and home treatments, being a diabetic.
How to keep yourself fit and healthy and very up to date? what to do to increase your boost memory power and procrastination state?
Some people have a greater tendency to accumulate fat in specific areas of the body. Any amount of exercise or diet may not help in getting rid of this. In such cases, people can opt for liposuction, as it is a good option to get rid of this fat (usually in the upper arms, upper thighs, belly area and buttocks).
Liposuction is a term which literally means suctioning out the fat (lipo = fat). A blunt cannula (needle) is inserted into the body which sucks out the excessive fat. Laser or heat may be used in the target area to loosen the fat molecules, making it easier to remove them. Read on to know some of the other benefits of liposuction in addition.
1. Each person has a tendency to accumulate weight in different areas and may not be able to lose it with the required exercise and treatment. In these people, liposuction helps in losing fat and in improving body shape and contour.
2. Almost instantaneous results, as the procedure is done in a couple of hours. There could be mild swelling in the area that was treated, but that may not last for more than a week.
3. In people with lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours, liposuction can completely remove them.
4. In men with excessive female hormones, gynecomastia is common (breast development in men), which can be very embarrassing. Liposuction can rescue them and can help these men by providing a complete cure.
5. Prolonged effect on the person’s weight as the fat does not accumulate immediately. Also, the weight gained will be distributed evenly and not concentrated in one particular area.
6. It can be a good remedy for excessive sweating in the armpits and chafing in the thighs.
7. Maintaining it requires lifestyle modification like healthy eating and regular exercise, which most people tend to follow, as they have seen the wonderful results of having a good shapely body.
8. The procedure also removes a lot of inflammatory cells, which are responsible for chronic conditions like osteoarthritis and heart disease. By reducing the inflammatory cells, liposuction reduces the risks of these diseases.
9. Removing excessive fat in the midsection and abdominal area can improve posture and discomfort that is common in seated positions. It can also reduce back pain and discomfort due to improper postures.
10. Removing excess fat reduces the insulin requirements as there is less amount of fat and therefore sugar to burn. This reduces the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Liposuction is a quick fix to fat accumulation, but a detailed discussion with doctor on what to expect during and after the procedure should be the deciding factor, whether or not should you choose it.
Natural remedies for general weakness:
- Soak 8-10 almonds and 1 teaspoon rice overnight. Remove the outer skin of almonds and make a fine paste. Mix in some milk and a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi). Boil in water and drink this with sugar candy (mishri) or ordinary sugar to taste.
- Take mango slices. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon honey, a pinch of saffron (kesar), cardamom (chhoti illaichi) and rose water (gulab jal) on it. Take twice daily.
- Do 10-15 minutes of warm up and stretching exercises in the morning before leaving for work. This will help to keep you fresh and prevent tiredness.
- Never skip your morning breakfast.
- Take a break from your daily routine. Set some goals in the day to perform. Learn to delegate work as too many things together can be a cause for fatigue and tiredness.
- A warm shower after work or before going to bed is also helpful.
- Avoid cigarette smoking, alcohol and tobacco as far as possible.
- Avoid burning the candle from both the ends by sleeping late and getting up early in the morning. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.